My Mafia Junior [WinTeam • Bl...

By Brocoli_bl

Win, is attracted to Team at first sight. Win, a third year engineering student, is dragged to a caffe every... More

Introduction to characters
ep1 : The first time i saw you.
ep 2 : The Bet
ep 3 : maxtul
ep4 : Leum Kleun
ep 5 : Childhood friend
ep 6 : Mafia's brother
ep 7 : Monday (part1) - Flashback
ep 8: Monday (part 2) - Save him
ep 9: be my boyfriend?
ep 10 : Jealous
ep 11: She knew it all along
ep 12 : housemates?
ep13: Tuesday
ep 14 : Nightmare
ep 15 : David
ep 16 : The Mall
ep17 : Friday Play
ep 18: NO!
ep 19: White Leopard
ep 20 : Coma
ep 21: Siblings
ep 22: Why Hiaa?!
ep 23 : Aftermath
ep 24 : Chance
ep 25 : Evening plans?
ep 26 : He's in danger!
ep27 : Kidnapped
ep 28: War
ep 29: Healing
ep30 : I'm there
ep 31 : Parents
ep32 : Noppanut
Promise you forever ☽༓・*˚ (part 1)
Promise you forever ☽༓・*˚ (part2)

ep33: Always mine

3.1K 101 8
By Brocoli_bl

Day of shifting (Sunday):-

Team put the bags in the trunk of the car. His things had fit in two bags clothes, books and all. It was 1 in the afternoon, the sun was shining above him. He jogged up to P'Ahn who was standing by the door and hugged her, she hugged him back "You know I was only joking before right? Even if you and Win do breakup you'll find someone else. So don't hesitate in ever coming back."

They broke the hug "I know phi" He grinned "Don't be so negetive"

Ahn squeezed him in a short hug again "I'm going to miss you... " She smiled before releasing him from the deathly tight grip.

"Now get lost. And remember to lock the door next time or you're going to forever scar the poor soul who walks in on you both doing the nasty"

"PHI!" Team shot her a look before turning back at the car, no one had heard her.

Ahn was suppressing a smile, Team noticed it

"I have a gift for you"

"What is it?" He asked

"Oh you'll see" She said a little slyly.

Team narrowed his eyes at her "What is it?"

"Oi! I said you'll get to know afterwards na. Now go or your Hia's going to leave you here"

Win had come along with Dean to pick him up and was patiently sitting in the back seat as Team finished his goodbyes and opened the car door. He sat beside Win in the back as Dean drove. Dean had moved back into the apartments yesterday.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Team flopped onto the bed, laying down on his back. Win came in the bedroom after him, he dropped both of Teams bags on the ground. Win looked down at him "Get up. We'll go out for lunch today"

Team let out a breath, sounding exhausted when all they did was sit in a car "Five minutes" He groaned before looking up at Win "Do you want food immediately?"

The senior's frown turned into a smile, he climbed on top of Team, caging the boy between his arms. Team continued to look at him, not trying to move away. The way Team was starring at him gave Win butterflies. "Not really" He responded lowering himself closer to the boy, stopping only a few inches away from the others face. Win stared into Teams eyes but they weren't looking back at him, instead they were focused on the seniors lips.

Before he could think Team's hands shot upwards finding their place on the nape of Wins neck as he closed his eyes and pulled the other man down into an affection kiss. Their lips moved in unison, wins hands were gripping Teams shoulders as their lips continued to move against each other in perfect synchrony sending waves of electricity and heat throughout their bodies.

Team pushed the other away braking the kiss, his eyes were soft as he gazed at the person in front of him. Wins blond hair flowed down his head creating a sort of halo because of the light from the window. This lovely moment was interrupted when his stomach let out a loud inhuman growl. Win laughed as he kissed Teams cheek and got off the boy who was now turning pink "Come on. Let's get my baby some food"

***

After lunch they went out shopping since the kitchen was almost empty. When they came back it was already evening. Team bought the bags to the kitchen with Win coming up behind him they started to stock the cabinets and fridge.

"Team. This whole cupboard is empty, you can put your clothes in here na" Win said as they entered the bedroom "I'm going to have a bath"

Team responded with an "Okay" And started to unpack as Win went into the bathroom. The first thing he saw on opening his bag was a black gift box kept on top of all his clothes. Was this the present P'Ahn was talking about? As much as Team wanted to open it then and there he kept it aside for later and started putting his clothes in the cupboard.

By the time he was done with all the clothes and closed his bag the shower had gone off. Team took the box, and shook it, trying to guess what it was, it felt like something was rolling inside. It was fairly heavy too...a skincare kit?

He threw the lid on the bed and almost choked on air when he saw what was inside. That's when he heard the bathroom door open. Automatically Team hid the box behind his back, its not like he could close it as the fucking lid was on the bed. Win caught the sudden movement and raised an eyebrow at the junior.

"Hi" Team said, mentally slapping himself.

"Whats in your hands?" Win asked slowly coming forward, still wiping his wet hair with a towel. He was wearing a thin loose white shirt and shorts.

"Nothing hia...I think someone knocked the door can you go check?" Team knew that Win wouldn't be buying that, but it was still worth a shot right?

Win smiled at the stupid excuse, there was definitely something he was hiding behind him, what was that? He threw the towel on the chair "I don't think there's anyone there, now...what's behind your back?" Before he could answer, Win came forward and wound his hands around team, as he was almost a head taller than the other Win peeked over his shoulder to see what it was. "Hiaa!"

Win took the box from behind Teams hand and held it in between both of them. A smirk grew on Wins face as he saw what was inside.

"It's not mine!" Team said immediately.
Win looked at him "Ah really?" He laughed as he sat in the edge of the bed and kept the box beside him.

In the box on top of the confetti there were three small bottles of lube, plain, strawberry and raspberry.

"P'Ahn must have slipped that in when I wasn't looking. She said she had a gift for me when we were leaving." Team explained himself . Win extended his hand to him which he reluctantly took. He then pulled Team on his lap "Then why were you trying to hide it?"

Team turned to face him. Now his legs were on either side of the senior "I don't know. It was automatic. You came out so suddenly I got scared"

"Aww you poor you" Win pouted and as soon as the words left his mouth he turned around and threw team on the bed. Not wasting a second more he started tickling him. Team burst out laughing, trying to block himself or move the taller's hands away. "Win!!" Team tried to tickle win back and slip out but failed. Win couldn't help but smile at the sound of Teams laughter, it sounded so beautiful to him.

"Promise you'll never hide anything from me again" He giggled from on top.

"I....aahhhahahahahaha I- I promise!!" Team managed to say between his laughing fit.

Win stopped tickling him and got off, he took the gift box and placed it's contents in the bedside drawer before turning back to team who was looking at him questioningly "Let's keep those there for now, we can use them later"

Team opened his mouth as of to say something but then closed it back then opened it again "I- I'm going to have a bath" He took his clothes and towel and went to the bathroom.

"Want me to help you clean?" Win teased knocking the door

"Shut up!"

He laughed and picked up the box, placing the lid on top of it he put away.

***

Win finally closed the book. Team had a test the next day and had forgotten about it. He had remembered only when he saw the bag with his books after taking a shower. He had told the senior to go to sleep, but win had insisted that he would stay up and help. Team had to admit Hia had helped a lot. Who knew his notes could be so helpful and easy.

He had just quizzed team who had answered almost everything. It was already 2am. They had closed everything, switched off the lights and were in bed.

"Come here" Win mumbled, pulling Teams warm body closer to him. Team who was already half asleep unconsciously snuggled into Wins body and draped his arm around the seniors waist. "I Love you..." It came out berly more than a whisper but Win head it. He smiled and nuzzled Team's forehead softly "I love you too pao, more than anything. Good night"

Win knew he could never let go of him now. It was too late, he had already fallen hard. Loosing this boy was something he couldn't afford. He would destroy anything that came in between them. He belonged to pao and pao to him, that was all that mattered.

In the dark of the room, a small smile grew across teams face. He wasn't going to let go of his Hia either. Not in this life, not in the next.

THE END

☆*:. o(≧▽≦)o .:*☆

Okay, so the book is over
ಥ‿ಥ
It's my first book an I've loved and enjoyed writing it. I do have ideas for a few bonus episodes but that'll be quite some time later. I hope you enjoyed the story. 🌈 ♡'・ᴗ・'♡
Please feel free to comment, I love reading them no matter how big or small they are.

Bye~ <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 2.1K 50
Love must be true and pure, a connection between two individuals that should be a mutual feeling and agreed upon. They say you'll meet your fated par...
51.1K 2.5K 13
"She's my daughter and I want her." Boun told Prem. "I know it sounds crazy, but I love her already." It was obvious by the glint in Boun's eyes, tha...
84.8K 3.1K 42
Team learns what love means from Win. Win learns what it feels to be loved from Team. Consists of a confused teen, his charming 'bad boy' senior and...
18.7K 1.2K 31
𝙊𝙁𝙁𝙂𝙐𝙉 𝘼𝙐 ⎯ ╰┈➤ It was no secret to Gun that Off, his childhood best friend, was smitten with Mild, their OTHER childhood best friend but...