You Deserve ( August Alsina F...

By Diamondss123

Amber Combs is a beautiful, intelligent young lady who hasn't had the easiest life. She has done some things... More

Miss Independent
Dislike..
So Nice To See You Again
In The Club
Meeting
Getting To Work
Fucked Up
Make Up
Let's Try This Again..
It's A Party!
Drunk In Love
Apologies & New Friends
Let's Talk...Pt.2
Let's Talk...Pt 3
Good Heart
Love
Responsiblities
Sleepover
Never Again..
Hard
Brand New
Stubborn
Great Thanksgiving?
Great Thanksgiving? Pt 2..
Great Thanksgiving? Pt. 3
Black Christmas
All Guest are Welcome
Your Grandwhats?
Annoying August
Sickly
In Sickness & Health
Update

Let's Talk...

1.7K 72 2
By Diamondss123

[Amber]

I woke up to a slight spoke in the face. I opened one eye & saw a pretty polished pink toe.

The hell?

I sat up on my elbows & saw Jess sprawled out at the foot of the bed with her foot on my face. This child sleeps wild.

I carefully lifted her foot & slid out of the bed without waking her up.

I went to sneak to the bathroom & her snore scared the hell out of me. Man, that girl can snore.

Once I made it in the bathroom safely, I closed the door slowly so it wouldn't slam & wake Jess.

I handled my business & washed my hands. As I reached to dry my hands on the hand towel something caught my eye.

The blade from last bight.

I picked it up slowly but carefully & flushed it down the toilet. I don't need her cutting again. Too much blood loss & I might lose her AND the baby.

I searched her cabinet for new toothbrushes & to my luck I found a brand new light blue one. I applied toothpaste & began brushing my teeth. I rinsed my mouth out, cleaned up any spilled water & went downstairs.

I never noticed how neat her living & dining room was. Everything was put together well & the colors blended together.

Her kitchen is the same. Nice tile on the floor, great brand new looking appliances. It looks like she has never touched the stove.

I opened the fridge & saw 3 eggs & slices of cheese. Well, it looks like she hasn't been shopping lately. Time for a little grocery shopping.

Before I go anywhere, I need to go shower & grab a bag of clothes. I think I should stay a few nights with Jess so she doesn't feel lonely.

Walking into my empty house made me realize that I need a puppy of some sort to keep me company because sometimes I get lonely. Not all the time just sometimes.

"Hmm. What to wear? What to wear?", I asked myself as I walked into my closet with my towel wrapped tightly around me. Today the weather was just right. Not too hot. Not too cold. Which is perfect for what I want to wear. [ Outfit in mm]

***************************************

I arrived back to Jessica's place after grocery shopping 3 hours later.

Walking into her house I saw her laying on the couch with a blanket over her. I guess she's sleeping. I tried to close the door softly with my foot but failed. She sat up quickly & rubbed her eyes. They were a little swollen & her nose was red.

I guess she's not sleeping.

"Good morning sunshine.", I said softly as I made my way into the kitchen.

"Morning. You were gone when I woke up. I thought you left.", she said quietly, getting up from the couch. She sat on the stool in front of the island & played with her thumbs.

"I left, yes. But to get groceries. You have nothing in here."

"Yeah. I eat out mostly. It's very rare that I cook so yeah.", she shrugged.

"Well today I'm going to make you a delicious & nutritious meal for you & my niece or nephew."

"Thank you.", she said giving me a small smile but I saw right through it.

"& after this, we are going to have a talk."

"Okay.", she mumbled looking down at her hands. She laid her head on the counter of the island & just watched me.

It was creepy yet interesting. The whole time her eyes were on me.

"Here you go hun. A nice southern homecooked meal. Biscuits & gravy made from scratch, scrambled egg whites, wheat toast & a nice fruit salad with a few veggies because veggies are better for you than fruit because they contain more sugar. Anyways, eat up while I clean.", I said putting the plate in front of her.

"Aren't you going to eat?", she asked sitting up, pulling her plate closer to her.

"Do you want me to eat with you?", I asked.

She hesitantly nodded her head.

"Then I'll eat with you. Orange juice, grape juice, apple juice or water?", I asked.

"Umm. Orange juice.", she said before putting a spoon full of fruit in her mouth.

After eating in complete since, she just sat there & played with the fork on her plate.

"Thank you for breakfast.", she said breaking the since but continued playing with her fork.

"That was my first time eating wheat toast that was actually delicious."

"You're welcome. You ready to talk?", I asked.

She sighed but nodded her head.

I walked & sat down on the couch & soon she followed.

"You can start when you're ready."

She sighed deeply & ran her hand through her curly, untamed hair.

"After that night at the club, Era & I started talking. We even went on a few dates. I think it was after the 3rd date, we end up having sex which started happening a little more afterwards. The day of the sleep over I found out I was pregnant. I didn't know how to feel so I decided to talk about it with Era since we were both in this together. He-he..", she choked up.

"Shh. It's okay. Take your time.", I rubbed her hand softly.

"When I told him about it, he blew up on me. He called me out of my name, accused me of setting him up & told me to get an abortion. That's the main reason why I got drunk. I never meant anything I said that night. You're all I have as a friend & you're the only one who cares about me. Please don't leave me.", she said in between whimpers which ended up in sobs.

I pulled her into a hug & her her cry into my shoulder. I kissed her forehead & rubbed her back to comfort her.

"It's okay. I'm not going anywhere. But we need to schedule an appointment so we can see how the baby is."

"Mmkay. I really want a girl.", she sniffles.

"She'll be extremely beautiful. Now wipe those tears & let's find something to watch on TV."

"How about a movie night?", she suggested.

"That sounds perfect. Go find a movie & I'll get the popcorn."

"Okay.", she said getting up to go to her entertainment center.

While she went to look for a movie, I went in the kitchen to get the popcorn. As the popcorn was popping, I sent a quick text.

To: Aug 😌😛
An emergency came up & I won't be available for a few days. I hope I didn't cause any inconvenience. Can we discuss things over lunch Friday? Is 4:30 good with you?

Not even a minute later I got a reply.

From: Aug 😌😛
You good ma'. I undastand. Yeah Friday good wit me. Everything' ok?

To: Aug 😌😛
Yeah. Jess needs me right now more than ever which I need to talk to you about.

From: Aug 😌😛
Wassup?

To: Aug 😌😛
Long story short she's pregnant by Era & he disrespected her & told her to get an abortion. You should talk to him before I do.

From: Aug 😌😛
Dam. I ain't know you was bout dat life 😧.

To: Aug 😌😛
Better recognize a real gangster 💪🏾👊🏾💥💢!

From: Aug 😌😛
Kmsl 😂😂. Baby girl nobody say gangsta no mo.

To: Aug😌😛
Well too bad because I just did

From: Aug 😌😛
Whatchu doin' lata on?

To: Aug 😌😛
I'm having a movie night with Jessica. Speaking of, I'll talk to you later. I don't want her to feel neglected.

"Amber! Hurry up! The movie is starting!.", Jess yelled.

"Coming!", I yelled back. I grabbed the popcorn & poured it into a bowl.

I walked out the kitchen & saw her cuddled up under her blanket. She saw me & smiled widely & patted a spot next to her.

As soon as I sat down, she grabbed the popcorn bowl out of my hands.

"Sorry. Eating for two.", she said with a mouthful.

My phone vibrated on the couch & I grabbed it quickly before Jessica grabbed it.

From: Aug
Aight boo. Have a nice night 😘!

"Who got you smiling over there?", Jess asked trying to look in my phone while shoving another handful of popcorn in her mouth.

Was I smiling? I didn't noticed.

"Just a friend.", I replied locking my phone & putting it on the other side of me.

She scoffed & rolled her eyes.

"August.", she whispered to herself with a smirk on her face.

Was it that noticeable?

***************************************

Sorry for the long wait. I'll try to update before Sunday because the BET Awards will be coming on @ 8 & I can't miss my baby Chris Brown perform.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
30.3K 780 31
Jordyn Westbrooks is a average teenager who one day faced her fears and actually talked to her crush, August Alsina. After talking to him she found o...
87.6K 2.3K 52
queen gonna give august a taste of her medicine?
41.2K 2.2K 34
COMPLETED Living a life you didn't sign up for is hard, but doing so while feeling lost is harder. Dylan Amity is a musical prodigy. He could play a...