{INCOMPLETE} You're My Favori...

By AngelicHeartBeat

You had a miserable life back when you were alive. Your mother was a stripper and your father was a heavy alc... More

Info.
Prologue
Welcome Ta Hell, Sinner!
Bonding
The Dangers of Hell
Valentino
Disbelief
Feelings
Deal?
Scars Hidden Behind a Plastic Smile (Oneshot)
Hatred
The Beginning
A/N: Oneshot book is out!
A/N: I need a break.
Stress
25K Special: Cuddle Time w/Fat Nugs
A/N: An Update/My Gratitude

A/N

1.6K 31 3
By AngelicHeartBeat

First of all, I'm absolutely ASTOUNDED by how quick everyone read my new chapter! It still surprises me to see the support I'm getting, and I hope you guys can continue to give me that support, despite my poor updating schedule!

So, this is kinda just a chapter talking about stuff concerning this story, including my big concern.

Obviously, this is an x reader. However, I know that the way I write you (AKA the reader) is most likely not very accurate. And I apologize for that, since it's supposed to be a story about YOU and the character. I just hope everybody understands that I can't write a story with a character that will be just like every single person who reads this story.

With that being said, I think that I could open up requests for Headcannons/Oneshots, so that you guys have something to read while waiting for story updates. It's much more simple to designate one chapter with a specific type of plot and reader. For example? One chapter can be "Angel Dust x Shy reader" and then an "Angel Dust x Tomboy!". It'll also be beneficial for readers who already have OC's for themselves.

So uh, yeah! That's something to look forward to!

Also, I AM a high school student. (JUST became Sophomore a week ago, so I gotta focus on school and graduate ASAP). It'll definitely slow things down, but I'm gonna try and release periodically on the oneshots and pray I can crank out a chapter for this story between 1-2 months. I only ask for your patience!

I love you all ❤️! I'll let you know on this book and on my page when the one shot book is out, and requests are open! Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 197 24
Y/N was falling into a rabbit hole of self hatred, mostly because of her "Brutally honest" cousin. She thought this was just going to continue foreve...
5.6K 203 18
Both Angel Dust and Husk have their ways of coping, for different reasons at that. Maybe they can't fix each other, but no one understands needing a...
28.7K 715 13
You were a infamous killer with a Broadway dream. You were so focused on ruling hell and taking over hell until you met him. Why didn't you?
168K 2.7K 40
With Valentino absent for something important, Angel takes charge and tries to reason with the gang members, but it didn't go well. Valentino suspend...