Wholesome Deltarune Oneshots

Per ThatDorkyIntrovert

(COMPLETE! Thanks ya'll for coming! :D) See the rules before requesting, thanks! All of these will be SFW, wi... Més

Rules/Requests
Swatch- Fashion Forward
Spamton- Key To Your HeartShaped Object
Spamtom- Playing Arbitrator
K_K- Candy And Cakes
Kris- My Liege
~My Personal Spamton Headcanons~
Berdly- Everyone's A Critic
Spamton- Little Flower
Spamton- The Cuddles Deal
A/N To Keep An Eye On!!
Kris- Their Cape
Sweet- The Slip Up
~Ask The Author Answers~
Berdly- Unwanted Competition
Spamton- Short Lived
Cap'n- Going Out
Queen- Mysterious Locations
Sorry to disappoint, but it's an A/N not a oneshot 😆
Rouxls- College Student Supremeth
Berdly- Good Ol' Fashioned Gaming
Noelle- My Christmas Star
A/N: Hello lovelies! It's been too long

Jevil- True Freedom

1.1K 30 67
Per ThatDorkyIntrovert

Requested by: PlanetSatnerd

Thanks for the FINAL REQUEST! :D Now onto the story! 

Also contains a liiittle bit of angsty angst, but don't worry this oneshot is still gonna be cute- Don't you worry, my children- :3 But you may cry. I don't know. I can't cry from fanfics or movies or anything like that. So I don't know how tear ducts work.

~~~

You sat in the jailcell, feeling the weight of everything that had happened rushing over you. You didn't know what had come over you to do something so... unlike you. But it had happened, and now it was in the past. It couldn't be undone. You had only been sitting in this cell for a couple days, and yet you already wanted to be out. Of course, nobody would want to be locked up, but you were already missing those closest to you.

Oh gosh, what did they think of you now though?

You sniffled, tears welling up in your eyes and you pulled in your legs against your chest before letting out a previously bottled up sob. You buried your head in your arms, letting out your tears and leaning your side against the bars on the side of your cell as all your emotions came flooding out.

When you were done, something soft patted your shoulder. You looked up, face red and nose snotty. "Here, have a tissue, tissue!" a voice offered, and a mitted hand held out a tissue to you.

You sniffed, taking it from the hand. "Th-Thank you..." you whimpered, dabbing at your eyes and blowing your nose with it. Then, realization sunk in. You stiffened and spun towards where the hand had come from with a scream, moving away from it quickly. 

"Aagh! Please don't scream, scream!" the same voice came again, much louder this time. "That is a sound I do not like to hear, hear!" 

As your racing heart calmed, you noticed how the hand had gotten through. There was a cell next to you, and both sides of your barred prisons overlapped slightly with having a separating barred wall. The hand returned to its owner's cell, and your eyes met a pair of yellow pupils.

"Why were you crying, crying?" the voice, which you connected to being from this figure, asked. "Can't you see you are free, free? That's a good thing! Aren't you lucky?"

You blinked at him. "F-Free...?" you asked him quietly. Then you shook your head. "Uh, who are you?"

"The name's Jevil!" he greeted with a big grin you could now see as your eyes adjusted to looking at him. He seemed to be a jester of some kind, at least formerly. But now, he gripped the bars of his cell in his mitted hands. "It's so good to have someone new, brand new!" 

He let go of the bars and did a little twirl, which brought a little smile to your face. A couple bells rang from his hat at his sudden movements, and you spotted he had a long tail as well, which curled around with him as he twirled. Then he stopped, gripping the bars again. "And yet it seems we are still split apart, apart? Do you need help reaching true FREEDOM, FREEDOM, my friend?"

"Oh, uh... I guess so, yeah," you replied, coming closer to him again. You warily took hold of the bars he was gripping as well. "How do we break these bars?" You pointed to the barred door that kept you inside.

Jevil looked confused. "You... want to be trapped again?" he asked, then laughed. "So funny, funny!" When he saw your saddened expression, he faltered. He then made a bit of a face, humming as he thought. "Do you have a weapon, weapon?" You shook your head. He thought some more. "A crowbar?" Again, you shook your head. "A... pair of unrealistically strong scissors, scissors?"

Now you just squinted at him in confusion. "Huh?"

He giggled. "Just pulling your leg, leg! But you do seem in a pickle. Don't worry, we'll work together to get you out of your jar!"

You smiled. "Thanks, Jevil," you said.

"Of course, of course! But why would you want to be trapped, TRAPPED, again?" he asked in disbelief.

You sighed and hugged yourself. "Well... my friends and family are still out there. I miss them a lot, so much..." You sniffed, feeling tears at your eyes again, but wiped them away this time and looked at Jevil. "I want to see them again."

Jevil's expression turned to a pitying one. He reached his arms through the bars of your cell, and you looked at them, then gave him a questioning look. Your breath caught when you recognized his pose. On his knees, looking at you, arms spread out: a hug. 

Cautiously, you moved closer to him. He didn't move an inch as you shuffled closer. You slid your arms through the bars of the cell as well towards him, and both of you wrapped your arms around each other. Warm feelings rushed through you, even though there was a pesky set of cold metal bars in the way between you. 

After that, the two of you really began bonding. He told you all about his wonderful freedom and all of the people who had betrayed him on the way. You realized he saw being on his side of the cell as being free, and that everyone else on the other side as trapped. It had almost broken your mind when you realized the weird truth to his perspective. In turn, you surprised yourself by opening up about how you had gotten thrown in here and about all the things you missed outside. 

Days passed, but time seemed to move quicker with being able to wake up and have someone to talk to. You still felt really down lots of the time, and occasionally needed to ask Jevil not to talk to you for a while... Not because of him, but just because you needed some space to yourself for a bit.

But then, you had some visitors.

Jevil woke up from a nap to overhear your voice mixed in with some others. However, they didn't sound very friendly. And by the time he ventured over to see what was going on, there were retreating footsteps outside your cells and you were curled up in a ball on the floor.

"Y/N, Y/N?" he called. You didn't move. He came over to the bars, taking them in his mitts again. "What happened? Who were those voice, voices?" He jolted when you suddenly sat up. You turned towards him, head down so he couldn't see your face. 

Shuffling across the floor to him, you stopped before holding out your arms towards him through the bars. He gave you a hug as your request, trying to get a look at your face in the process. You looked at him with red eyes filled with tears. "They don't... They don't want... I don't have a reason to leave here anymore." He let you sob, holding you as close as he could with the cell bars still in the way, gently rubbing your back.

The next day, you were surprised to wake up to hearing a strange continuous noise. Sitting up, you rubbed at your eyes. Your face felt a little bit of resistance to move, as it was still stained with tears from the day before. A gasp escaped you when you saw Jevil holding something with a long handle. Coming a little closer, your eyes widened when you realized what was happening.

He was sawing at the bars separating you two, and he held a scythe in his hands.

"J-Jevil, what... are you doing?" you asked him breathlessly.

"A thought had occurred to me before that I could free you with this!" Jevil explained, continuing to saw at the bars between you two. "But this weapon used to be of no use to you, you. I would not be able to fit blade and handle through the spacing in the bars!" He gave you a grin. "But I just realized you can join me instead, instead! Then we both can be truly free, free!"

The outside having lost it's luster and the only good thing in your life being the strange fellow before you now, you found yourself laughing softly in delighted disbelief. "But... Jevil, if you had this all along that you could use on your own cell, why didn't you just let yourself out?" you asked him.

He gave you a big lopsided smile. "Uee hee hee~! That's funny, why would I do that? I'm the only one truly free because I'm happy, happy!" A bar came loose at the same time and made a clanking sound as it hit the floor. "And I don't need to be trapped with everyone else again, especially if you're here, here!" 

Your cheeks grew hot and you felt an uplifting feeling inside you that made you unknowing straighten your posture. "You're... serious?" you asked him in awe that anyone could think of you so highly.

He giggled again, a sound you found you really liked. "Of course, silly, silly!" Once enough bars had come free, you carefully ventured forward. He moved back a bit to give you room as you stepped on foot into his cell. Then, you moved your arm inside. You had to duck to get your head in, but after that, you popped through with no further difficulty. 

Jevil beamed and jumping at you, tackling you in a big hug that nearly knocked you backwards. "You're here, you're here! I'm not alone, alone anymore! I have someone to play games with now!" he cheered happily. 

You smiled, hugging him back and giving him a little squeeze. "Thanks Jevil, I really owe you... You've been so nice to me, and I just... thank you."

"It's my pleasure, pleasure! You don't owe me a thing, thing!" he assured you, and you spotted his tail from before. You let out a laugh of surprise, and Jevil gave you a confused look. "What so funny, so funny?" he asked curiously.

"Your tail!" you giggled. He glanced the best he could behind himself, only just noticing it was moving very quickly back and forth. "It's wagging like an excited puppy! It's soooo cute!" you cooed. 

A blush came to Jevil's face and he murmured sheepishly, "I'm just... really excited to have you here," he admitted.

You blushed too, resting your head on his, squishing his hat a bit in the process. "Yeah... me too. I'm happy to be here too." You looked around at the slightly bigger cell you were now stuck in, then the friendly guy you were now hugging. You smiled and said, "I think I really feel free now too."

 ~~~

A/N: HA I wrote this in an evening! Take that, my-own-thoughts-that-were-skeptical-that-I-could-finish-this-book-before-Christmas! >:D But honestly, all along I was kinda hoping someone would request Jevil at some point... This makes me so happy that I got to write one for him! :D I've never wrote anything for him before now, so I hope it's not OOC. 

But anyways, I... don't really have anything else to say... Ummm.... Take care, ya'll, and I'll see you in the comments or when I publish the absolute final oneshot in this book! (That is probably going to have a lengthy author's note, I imagine-)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

22.7K 667 7
Warning! This story Contains Lemons! Otherwise, known as Smut! Oh, and all Characters are or are over the age of 18. Just in case someone tried to pu...
69.1K 1.8K 21
Art by: InviSeri on Deviant art Cover made by me! Characters from Deltarune: By Toby Fox . . . You are a (insert your species, being human, demon, or...
7.4K 134 200
So some people wanted to see my art, and I decided why not? Also I've been coming up with some AU's lately, so I decided to kill two birds with one s...
2.3K 104 15
And yes, first book on here! Hopefully it'll be good for all of you... ;w; You had feelings for that particular blue birb in your class, but what if...