Be Quiet

De PrivateAIe

When troubled student Mallory Valentine is caught by the eye of her new music teacher Mr Armstrong, her life... Mai multe

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Five

Chapter Fourty Four

332 16 2
De PrivateAIe

The ringing of Billies or my phone woke the both of us up. Opening my eyes trying to get use to the some what lit bedroom of the light spilling in through the curtians, I looked over at Billie who rubbed one eye looking around.

"What the fuck is that?" He asked, voice groggy and rough.

"Is that your phone?"

He looked to the side of him, at his bed side table where his phone was. Before rolling his eyes and laying back down. "It's Tre, just ignore it,"

I copied him, wrapping back up. "Kinda hard to,"

He yawned. "It'll stop in a sec,"

I shut my eyes again, trying to block out the bastard noise some how. And when it finally stopped and I felt the wonderfulness of a nice, quiet bedroom. It only started up again.

Billie grunted sitting back up.

"Just put your phone on silent Beej," I sighed.

"Hello?"

I looked over, to see he'd answered it. Not very impressed of course.

"Tre what do you want. Do you know what time it is fucking ringing me at-" He paused. Angry facial features sort of fading. Sort of. "What?" He questioned. "Really? When?"

"What is it?" I asked sitting up.

Billie ignored me. "Oh my god- that's crazy,"

"What's crazy?"

"Okay. Alright I will. I'll see you there later," Billie continued. Blanking me. I gave in, tossing around and pulling the covers around me as I heard Billie say bye.

"Tre just told me we got the date for the album realise,"

I paused, slowly looking over my shoulder at him. He didn't seem as tired anymore. "Huh?"

"The date when we're releasing the album. The one I've been working on?"

"Does that thing even have a name yet?"

"I told you the albums name the other day,"

"Right." I breathed in. Knowing I'd get no more sleep. I sat up beside him. "Right, well when is the albums release date?"

"They wanna release it today,"

"They?"

"Our label. They think we should release it today,"

"Today?"

"I've gotta go attend some sort of meeting. To discuss about it and decide." He tried to explain briefly. Tossing the covers off himself as he stood up getting out of bed. "But I think it'll be released today by the looks of it."

"That- that's great," I finally smiled. "You don't seem excited though,"

"I'm not- well, kinda not," He explained, opening a draw.

"Why's that?"

"I'm more nervous if anything,"

"Nervous? Why would you be nervous,"

Shoving the shirts neck hole through his head. Making his hair worser and more messy, he pulled the shirt over his chest. "I've not released an album in so long," He looked down at himself, flattening the shirt out. "This'll be us basically announcing we're back,"

"I'm still not following yet why you're nervous?"

"Because Mallory- I'm nervous the album won't do well." He sighed, picking his phone back up from the night stand. Before scowling down at the screen confused.

"What is it?"

"I have a miss call,"

"From Tre? You did ignore one of his calls when-"

"-No. no it's not from Tre. It's-" he paused again, re reading the screen. "It's from my mom?"

I shoved the quilt off myself down to the bottom of the bed. Getting up and out to. "Well, aren't you going to ring her back?"

"Maybe on the way,"

"Way to?"

"The meeting,"

I opened my own draws, pulling out a new shirt as I looked over my shoulder at him. "You're gonna leave me here?"

"What- do you wanna come to the meeting?"

I shrugged, pulling my shirt off. Shoving the other on. "I'm kind of already sick of meetings with you in them," I told him, popping my head through. "Kinda reminds me too much of school thanks,"

"I mean... you can wait in the car?"

"Great. Like a dog," I agreed sarcastically.

"Or... you could stay at home?"

"Like a lonely dog,"

"Well what do you wanna do Mallory?" He sighed.

I rolled my eyes smiling walking over to him. "Huffing an awful lot this morning Armstrong,"

"I'm nervous,"

"Don't be. You'll be fine- you worked ages on the album it'll be worth it,"

"I hope so,"

"I guess... I'll come with and wait in the car,"

"Like a dog?"

"Just make sure to keep the radio on in the car and keep a window down, keep me happy,"

~

So here I was. Waiting in the car, with some shitty radio station playing. Since I can't seem to find a better one.

Billie was and had been in his meeting for what felt now like ages. He was all jittery and nervous before leaving me and entering the large building we were parked outside of.

I send Billie another text.

Me:
How do I put air con on?

How long is he gonna fucking be?

After a while of huffing and re positioning myself in the car seat, messing with Billies car settings and stretching around trying to crack my back right. I saw Billie Joe on his way over accompanied by his two friends, Mike and Tre of course.

Tre was practically bouncing around beside them both. Skipping but yet trying to not stray too far in front. Mike continued to laugh at Tre, shoving him every once in a while as Billies eyes had already spotted me. I sat up in my seat with a smile.

He speeded a little in front of Mike and Tre, opening the drivers car door as he smiled. "It's published!"

"Really!?"

He nodded, I opened the car door beside me as Billie shut his. I rushed around the car before he pulled me straught into a hug of excitement. Squeezing and twirling me with a chuckle I could feel tickling down my neck.

To say he was nervous earlier. He didn't seem it anymore.

Finally he put me down as Tre and Mike caught up, both as excited as all.

"We're officially back." Tre smiled satisfied. Giving Mike a fist bump.

"Do we celebrate?" Billie asked them.

They looked back at him, at first a little confused before smiles came across their mouths. "Why wouldn't we?" Mike asked.

"Let's get drunk!"

"I like Tre's idea," I nodded. "Do I get to join?"

"You drunk?" Billie repeated. Before snorting a laugh.

"Aww, c'mon Beej, she's her own women I'm sure she can handle a drink," Tre defended, slinging an arm around me, which normally he hadn't ever done but considering their big success I guess he was feeling extra extraverted today.

"How old are you?" Mike came out with. The question bringing an air bubble to my throat.

It's just a tad bit embarrassing to tell someone you've only just graduated school being nearly twenty. I was held back. One time back in grade school but another due to behavioural problems. Like I'd said many times before, that chance was my last chance of graduation. At least I did it. "Nearly twenty," I finally answered. With much awkwardness. Not wanting to say the number nineteen instead. I guess nearly twenty sounds better.

Tre gasped, taking his arm off me. "Twenty!?"

The lump grew, but Billie elbowed Tre. "At least she finished high school,"

"Dont worry about it," Mike gave me an assuring wink. "We're drop outs,"

It wasn't the first time I heard, but I didn't mention anything of it.

"I guess there's not as big of an age gap between you and Billie as I thought," Tre mumbled more to himself, his eyes bouncing between Billie Joe and I.

Mike took Tre's sentence as an opportunity to get back on our track. "Exactly. Therefor Mallory can drink with us. I mean she's legally aloud, if you said no I'd have no doubt she'd do it anyway,"

"Too right," I nodded, looking back at Billie.

He bit his bottom lip, I don't know how bad he thought I'd be drunk but I assure I wasn't really. But with his two friends on my side and the states legal age drinking limited, he had to bite his tongue instead of his lip and give in.

And it was settled like that on Tre's idea, I'd be joining the trio in drinking for celebration. So of course went and picked up some booze on our way back to Billies and mine, before beginning to crack open beers and begin to talk as we'd slowly and progressively become more unruly and less self aware.

"What ever happened to that other guy?" Tre asked randomly, interrupting a previous conversation about one of Mike's high school stories. He swung his beer can over my way, meaning he was asking me. As he sat from Billies sofa next to Mike. Billie on the recliner chair as I sat crossed legged on the rug in front.

"Nothing really," I shrugged honestly. "Little bastard never really tried to bother me much,"

"You mean after you tried to lunge at him mid way through a shift?" Billie reminded.

But Mike nodded quickly, but with his can up in the air like he was praising me. "Guy deserved it,"

"Well-" Billie began. "I'm not saying he didn't. But- in the middle of a café was a little rouge,"

"I bet the guy never even seen it coming," Tre added.

I laughed, remembering his face. How it dropped in the instant. "He didn't look like he did,"

"Hey Beej," And then, Tre was finished with one conversation and was ready to move on to another. "What happened with your mom?"

"My mom?" He questioned. "What do you mean what happened?"

"Yeah, why'd she ring?" Mike's voice was both curious yet a little judgy. The two of them waiting on Billies answer.

"I'd called her originally," He rolled his eyes not wanting to get into it. "She was only ringing me back. You nosy fuckers,"

"And you randomly got into contact with your mom... why?" Mike's judgement was beginning to show, the sour expression on Billie told me this conversation wasn't going down well already.

He'd hardly tell me why, let alone the pair interviewing him about it.

"What's it to do with you?" Billie questioned, tensed shoulders. Defensive. "She's my mom,"

"Only asking Beej," Tre reminded.

"Yeah? Well don't,"

"Oh Gosh," I let out.

Mike furrowed his eyebrows an inch. "It was just a bit out of a blue only reason why I'd ask. Don't get angry about it Billie,"

"I'm not angry. I'm fine, just keep out my business,"

"Let's not have a drunk argument guys," Tre quickly smiled. A joking manner that was suppose to lighten up our mood.

But Billie had already been aggravated and he didn't seem like he'd slip out of it that easy.

"I'm going for a cigarette." He mumbled, placing his hands on his knees as he pushed himself up. Walking away from the three of us.

Mike and Tre looked at one another, some what guilty I guess. "I hope that wasn't my fault." Mike mumbled. Before taking another sip of his drink.

"Maybe I'll go see how he's doing..." I excused myself. Getting to my feet and following the way Billie had went. Through the hallway and out the front door, which was still a tad bit open. I felt the chill of the cold air before even opening it.

I shivered opening the door right, I couldn't go back for a jacket now since Billie looked over at me. Leaning on the house outside, cigarette in mouth as he tried to light his cig frustratedly. But the wind making that impossible for him.

Closing the door behind me, with out a words explanation I walked over shielding the end of his cigarette with my hands. He lit the flame again successfully getting it this time before I moved them and he took a drag.

"Thanks." He mumbled out, voice deep as the the smoke floated out his mouth.

Leaning on the space beside him, for a few seconds we didn't quite say anything. Billie silently held the cigarette out for me to take. I stared at it for a short period of time before giving in. Taking a drag myself.

"I knew celebratory drinking was a bad idea," He finally spoke. I looked over at him exhaling smoke, but his eyes weren't on me.

"The nights not ruined Billie joe," I sighed. "None of us are hardly even drunk yet,"

"That makes it worse,"

"Lighten up a bit would ya?"

Going to take another drag, Billie leaned over. Pinching the cigarette from my two fingers. In a huff he took it to his own mouth. Obviously not liking my comment.

"Look." I breathed in, placing my balance on my own feet instead of the wall as I stood up straight. "You've just released a whole album. And you want to stand outside in the cold smoking instead of celebrating all because of one comment?"

"Yes,"

"Maybe it shouldn't of been me we should've been worried to drink," I mumbled.

Billie looked at me, sighing. "I'm not drunk!"

"Come on Billie Joe this is really childish,"

"You'd know childish,"

"Yeah. I do. And this is it,"

That shut him up, when his mouth opened, nothing came out. So he closed it.

"We can still have a nice time. C'mon. Finish your cigarette and let's go back inside,"

He took another drag, before it was burnt to its end and he flicked the butt on to the floor. "I need to tell you something,"

I paused. Kind of nervous now. "What?"

"The reason I'm being so... I don't know, angry? About Tre and Mikes comment is because. Well-" he paused. Breathing in. I looked at him confused.

"Spit it out Billie Joe,"

"I'm meeting my mom in a few days." He breathed out.

I still didn't understand. "What's so bad about that?"

"I've not seen her since being the way I was. She said she wanted to meet me, but I think it's cause she doesn't think I've changed. And- well, I'm bringing you,"

"What!?"

He moved his body from his back leaning on the wall to his right arm as he looked over at me repeating himself. "You're coming with me. She wants to meet you too,"

"We're doing the whole meeting mothers thing now!? I mean- don't you think that's-"

"-Yes. I do, whatever you were gonna say trust me I do. But your coming with me. And we can get it out the way with. And maybe it'll go down better than the first time I met your mom,"

My mind floated back to thinking when the actual first time Billie met my mom was.

"You'll never amount to anything if you don't stop with this behaviour," My mom criticised beside me.

"Thanks mom," I muttered.

She did this almost every meeting. It was embarrassing. Even more so when Mr Armstrong was in the room.

"I mean it Miss Valentine," She added.

Once again, not referring to me with my own name she even picked out for me.

"Yes mom," I repeated.

"You're going to-"

"-So I was thinking," Billie spoke up cutting my mom off purposely. "That we put in some more extra music classes into you schedule,"

And what he actually thought about her.

"Your mom," He spoke to me as we walked to his classroom. "She's..."

"...She sucks,"

"I wouldn't say that,"

"Well you can, you have my permission,"

"Well I would just stick with she's a bit crude but what ever works for you,"

Safe to say it wasn't always a good thing to have your boyfriend meet your mom when A) you're in a school meeting, B) Shes criticising the fuck out of you and C) he's not even your boyfriend at the time. Instead your teacher.

But I guess if Billie and I were serious. This would've came some time soon. And I mean. I guess I should feel complimented Billie wanted to bring me. To say how embarrassed he was of his past he was still allowing me to come with him to a great part of getting over it.

"Is it that you want me there?" I asked slowly. "Or that your mom wants to meet me there?"

He pulled only one side of his mouth down tilting his head to the side. "Both,"

So I guess I had to accept. Even if I wouldn't of wanted to. And Billie finally agreed to go back inside with me, so we lead back in where Tre and Mike were on the sofa giggling about something.

Easy to say they'd been drinking more than when we left them.

"Seems like we've got catching up to do," Billie mumbled entering the room. Mike and Tre spun their heads over to see the two of us.

Tre did a big goofy smile at Billie. "You're back!"

"Thought you guys might've ran away," Mike joked.

"I was just talking with Mallory outside," He told them, content as he sat back down. "Alright. Where's my beer?" He sighed.

Tre grinned further. Mike giggling. As they laughed to one another girlishly I began to realise.

"Hey... where's mine too?"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

160K 2.7K 36
**EDITING** Olivia Castee is Elton's Castee's little sister. Elton and Olivia are very close and Elton is very protective of her so how will he feel...
671K 15K 43
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
82.8K 2.9K 62
(Y/n) used to have an ordinary life in the human world but, she didn't have an easy start in life since she was left at an orphanage by her parents a...