I Was Just His Tool (Taehyung...

By story_writer77

Taehyung: "I don't care you can pay it or not. I want my debt till next week!!" Jeun: "Taehyung please give u... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 15

5 1 0
By story_writer77

Jungkook hugged Taehyung without glancing at me.

Taehyung: "How were you all this time? I am glad you came at the party."

Jungkook: "I was fine finally I got the chance to meet you after many years."

Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook: "By the way is this beautiful girl your wife?"

Taehyung: "Yeah she is Jeun."

I then smiled and said:
"Hello I'm Kim Jeun nice to meet you. I guess you and Taehyung are good friends."

Jungkook: "Nice to meet you too." He smiled. I could guess it was a fake smile. Then he went away from us. Anyhow I shrugged it but had a weird feeling when Taehyung whispered to me:
"Did I ask you to introduce yourself to him?"

Jeun: "W-what?" I mad a 'wtf' look on my face.

Taehyung: "Don't behave so efficient. Speak when you are said to. "

Jeun: "Do I even have to take your permission for opening my mouth?"

Taehyung: "Yes you have to. That's my rule."

Jeun: "But not mine." I rolled my eyes.

Taehyung: "You clearly know I don't like you rolling your eyes at me but you're stubborn enough to disobey me."

Jeun: "And you're annoying enough to frustrate me."

Taehyung: "I will teach you a lesson for this."

Jeun: "Do what you want I don't care."

Taehyung: "I'll see if you care or not."

I went towards Rose to cheer up my mood a little. She was beside Jimin.

Jeun: "Hey Rosé eonni. "

Rosè: "Dear it is a party specially organised for you. You should stand beside your husband."

Jeun: "But I don't want to."

Rose: "It's okay no problem we can enjoy together. "

Jeun: "Thank you."

Jimin: "Wow Jeun looks like you really like my girlfriend."

Rosè: "Excuse me I am also her friend I am not only your girlfriend."

Jimin: "Why do you always scold me?" Jimin said dramatically. Rose chuckled. Damn their couple is cute. I wish I also had a happy love life like them. But my forced husband only throws his rules and commands on me.

Jeun: "Eonni may I ask you somethin'?"

Rose: "Yeah go ahead?"

Jennie: "Do you know about that girl Jennie?"

Rose: "Yeah she is Taehyung's cousin. I know her and she is such a nice girl. We are kind of formal friends."

Jeun: "I don't think she is nice."

Rose: "What makes you think like that?"

Jeun: "She works in our company. She has a good post but behaved so rude to me. And her words and gestures were so awkward when she was Taehyung with Taehyung today. In the party."

Rosè: "Dear I don't want to give my random opinion about anyone maybe you should talk to her or let her become comfortable with you. Or just ignore her."

Jeun: "But at least tell me why is hse liek this to me." I was curious.

Rosè: "She has.. Kind of she liked Taehyung before. I guess this is the reason behind her coldness only towards you. Otherwise she is so nice to me."
That made me shocked. I didn't expect this reason.

Jeun: "R-really?"

Rose: "Don't be insecure you are married to Taehyung. She is a humble person she just needs some time to accept you."

Jeun: "I really won't be insecure about Taehyung because we don't have that kind of relationship."

Rosè: "But you should make dear. Taehyung is a kindhearted person." She said slightly holding wrist in affection. I really think of her as my eonni she is so nice.

Jeun: "But how can a mafia be kind-hearted?"

Rosè: "It's not like that. The society made him like this. He has pains and secrets inside himself. "

Jeun: "Please leave this topic I am having some headache I want to rest. Let's sit somewhere." I lied about headache to avoid this conversation because the thoughts of Taehyung were mentally disturbing me.

Rose: "Yeah sure you should sit I will come in a moment after informing Jimin he really gets worried so quickly."

Jeun: "I adore you guys."
She just smiled and went. But my smile faded thinking about Jennie and Taehyung. Why are they so confusing can't they be simple.

I was sitting when I saw Taehyung coming towards me.

Taehyung: "Don't you have manners why are you sitting here like guests? You are not a guest here."

Jeun: "Please stop bothering me."

Taehyung: "Start behaving genuine first you are so clumsy come with me."

He dragged me with him.

Jeun: "Wait Rosé eonni won't be able to find me."

Taehyung: "Just shut up."

Taehyung dragged me with him because it was almost late night and the departure time for party came. Now it was time to see off everyone. Ugh these party things were not my type they're so tiring. I was continuously murmuring 'bye bye' and 'thank you for coming'.

Rose: "Bye Jeun. We'll meet later I enjoyed alot with you."

Jeun: "Thanks eonni bye bye."

I also said good bye to Jin oppa and Jimin. Jennie smiled and waved at me. But I was efficient enough to identify the fake smiles. Maybe I should understand what Rose eonni said about her. After sometime everyone went back to their respective homes. I was so tired so I directly threw myself on bed and don't know when Taehyung came and laid on the bed beside me on the bed as we sleep together.

After 7 months;

I was having a normal life. There was nothing unusual. I tried to show my best in the company. Because I like to make my work perfect. Moreover I didn't had anything other to do.

I also used to call my Hoseok oppa frequently as I had my phone and told him that my life is going happy. Neither me nor Taehyung had any problem with each other. He was also nice to me. We were kind of like "friends" but not as husband wife.

I hadn't fell in love with him yet neither did he I guess. Even I didn't want to. I wanted to stay like friends with him. So that my life remains normal wighout complications. I was scared of love.

And yeah last thing about these months, I asked Jimin about Jungkook someday. I came to know that Taehyung and Jungkook were childhood friends. Jungkook is a little younger than him but still they were like best friends. But one day when they were almost young adults they had a serious fight. It was maybe due to a girl they both loved at the same time. But they both didn't get what they wanted and had a fight. Not only a physical fight, but also said harsh words to each other which resulted in the breakage and destruction of that childhood friendship.

Jungkook moved away from this country. But now as they have become older he came back and they decided to forgive each other. They met at the party after so many years. Although they forgave each other, the friendship among them already vanished. Now they speak formally and rarely. Then I understood everything about their formal conversation at the party when I was also with them. Poor them.

All of this normality stayed until a day came,

Actually it was not a day but a night. Late night.

I along with Taehyung were slepping peacefully on the same bed in his room like usual. Suddenly he got a call. It was 2 am. And was so weird that call is coming at this time. And the sudden ringtone of phone made me and Taehyung wake up and flinch. I was confused so was he.

He picked the phone and looked at me before attending the call.

Taehyung: "It's of Jin hyung."

I nodded. I hope everything is fine why is Jin oppa calling at this time.

Taehyung marched out of the bed towards the balcony. I laid down on the bed again attempting to get lost in my dreamland.

After some minutes Taehyung came and tapped my arm.

"Jeun wake up. Pack your bag instantly."

Jeun: "What??" Wth.

Taehyung: "I am saying wake up Now. Pack your bag we are leaving this house. "

Jeun: "But why so sudden??"

Taehyung: "I have to go on a mission immediately at this time. And you can't stay here alone so you also have to leave."

Jeun: "Okay." I went towards the washroom to wash my face. I was still so sleepy. I thought we were going somewhere together so I started packing his and my clothes in the bags.

He changed his night suit into a formal one and I also changed into some casual clothes.

When we were close to the entrance of the house.

Juen: "Where are we going?"

Taehyung: "I am going on a mission far away from this city immediately with my gang. And you will be staying at your borther's house so call him now."

Jeun: "But he would be sleeping-"

Taehyung: "Don't act dumb. Do as I say."

Jeun: "Why can't I go with you??"

Taehyung: "Coz that is a dangerous mission. And I don't have time so hurry up."

I kept silence and I was having a scared feeling. We sat in the car and he started driving with me on the passenger seat. I was biting my nails in nervousness. It was a little long distance to my oppa's house so i called him. He attended with a sleepy tone.

Hoseok: "Hello Jeun why did you call at this time? Is everything fine?"

Jeun: "Oppa I am coming to your house in some minutes."

Hoseok: "Why at this time?"

Jeun: "Actually Taehyung has-"

Taehyung: "Actually I had an urgent work to do and I have to leave with my friends. We have a business meeting in the morning far away from this city so we have our departure at this time." Taehyung talked on the phone after snatching it away from me in an instant and then put the call on speaker.

Hoseok: "But why didn't you guys tell me before?"

Taehyung: "Don't ask too much questions my wife will be living in your house tell me if you have any problem."

Hoseok: "I won't have any problem its her house too. And she is not only your wife but my sister as well." Oppa spoke in a serious tone. Taehyung rolled his eyes and then cut the call. What an ill-mannered guy.

Jeun: "You should have behaved well with my brother."

Taehyung: "What could I do? He doesn't have manners."

Jeun: "Aishh."

It was silent for some seconds until he broke it.

Taehyung: "I will not return in two or three days so don't expect me to come back early. And this mission may take my life in any single occurrence. I can't guarantee about my life nor when I will return. So I will tell you if I return safely."

Jeun: "Why are you saying like this nothing wrong with happen." I made a forlorn face.

Taehyung: "I don't believe in false hopes. And I want you to be prepared for every situation. And if I die then my mansion and properties will be yours coz I don't have anyone else left for that. So be happy and quietly stay in your brother's house. "

Jeun: "Why are you saying I will be happy??" I had tears of disappointment in my eyes.

He ignored that question and continued with his further instructions:
"And DON'T contact me unless I contact you. I don't trust phones thing in safety purpose. Location can be tracked or you may be noticed. So just act as you are no one to me."

Jeun: "Why are you going on this type of scary mission? Aren't you afraid?"

Taehyung: "I'm not. " He sternly replied focussing on the empty road due to midnight which was so dark and silent. But I was not scared by that, I was getting scared of his words at that time.

Jeun: "I am also not afraid I will also come with you."

Taehyung: "DON'T ACT LIKE YOU CARE FOR ME I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE YOU WITH ME. AND STAY IN YOUR OPPA'S HOUSE DON'T COME NEAR MY MANSION. I AM DOING THIS FOR YOUR SAFETY STUPID BITCH!!"

He yelled so loud making me fliched and scared as hell. I am almost used to his yelling but what was scaring me was his insecurity in that shitty mission.

Jeun: "Please don't say like that I wanted to help you." I was having more tears in my eyes. He was looking intimidating but actually he was anxious.

Taehyung: "Do you think you can help the mafia boss Kim Taehyung? You are too weak to do that. I am saying you to stay away from me and my things for sometime for your safety. And I want you to obey me otherwise I will kill you with my own hands. "

His words hurted me. I kept silence.

End of chapter.

Hey my dear lovely readers. I hope you all are doing well these days. I am embarrassed to post that late but the bitter reality of my life is, I am more busy in normal days than in exams. So, I didn't get time for dramas or writing. I am reader before author. I only got time to read some of my fav ffs and then sleep to manage time. So its hard for me nowadays to write chapter but I am trying hard. Anyways, I made the chapter a little long than usual coz of the late posting consisting of 2.27k words. I guess this is satisfactory.🙂🙂 Love you all💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 110 13
------An arranged marriage between two Mafia heirs: one is the next 'Boseu' and the other is his prey. Would love overcome their fatal enmity? --Kim...
61.3K 3K 51
Y/n: Mr Kim I wanna borrow something would you give me. Taehyung: What is it? Y/n: Can I get a kiss? I will make sure to return it to you. Taehyung:...
262K 10.3K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
317K 13.4K 38
" I married you just because it was my father's last wish , not because I love you" Y/N a kind , bright and cheerful Indian girl who loves painting h...