The Boxer

By Starlight_princessxx

Jessica is a 17 year old girl. But she is a world famous boxer. She thinks all she has is he training to occu... More

Meet Jessica
Harry's POV
Jessica's POV
Two Months Later
Three Months Later
5 Years Later
Wedding Day

Four Years Later

321 3 0
By Starlight_princessxx

That was four years ago. I am now a world famous boxer. I am surprised I get put into those teen magazines like Tiger Beat or Bop or things like that. I once was a cover model for 17. You know that girls magazine thing. They make posters of me, but I doubt anyone uses them. Don't get me wrong I have millions of fans. It's just that I don't think I'm very attractive.

A few weeks ago, I won my 100th match. I know it's not a lot after four exhausting years but I train a lot and I have to take time for it because when my opponents fight they get hurt to. We get time to heal up and that is usually through time off or training. Steve my trainer (the man that took me in) gives me time off to heal up or rest but I always refuse and train. I have never had a boyfriend because I never have the time for one. That and I never even tried to get one. I'm not really good enough. I never had my first kiss either. Steve yells at me and tells me that I... and I quote... "Need to get a life besides boxing." Ridiculous right? Well... he might have a point. I mean I never had a boyfriend and I'm 17 for Pete sake! The guys that come in here are attractive but they just don't catch my eye. I mean I have a crush. Hey I'm a 17 year -old girl of course I like a guy it's just that he is way out of my league. Wanna know who it is? Ha guess. He is 21, has green eyes, curly brown hair, and is in my favorite band. Do you know? It's Harry as in Harry Styles from One Direction. I know what you're thinking. How does a girl like me, a world famous boxer, have a crush on Harry Styles or even like One Direction? Well the answer is I am not all that you think I am. You remember my friend Justin? Well... he is my favorite singer. My favorite band is well... you know... One Direction and yes I am a fan girl. If I ever meet them I might die. I don't scream stuff like "Omg Louie! Carrots!" or crap like that. I don't mess with their girlfriends I respect them and when they are happy I am happy. I fan girl with pics of them. And their movie, This Is Us, O.M.G. I almost died. The only people that know about my obsession with them is John (Cena), Miz, and Steve (Trainer). And I am going to try to keep it that way.

I know what you're saying. Don't you have any friends? Well... Yes I do it's just that I don't have time with my training and all to see them. I already graduated high school. I'm not going to college because I already have my career in boxing, and I already make millions. Well... Yeah... that's pretty much it.

Since I won my match a few weeks ago, John and Miz wanted to talk to me. I am currently sitting on my bed listening to Stockholm Syndrome when my phone goes off. I grab it hoping it's a text from Justin but it's not. Ever since Justin became famous, we haven't talked since. I miss him so much. I knew he would forget about me. The text I got was from John saying him and Miz were down at Starbucks waiting for me. I replied with an "On my way" and got dressed. I put on red short shorts, tight black V-neck shirt that went down to my belly button, my red, All Star converse, and a One Direction bracelet. My tips of hair were died red so that went with the outfit. My boxing outfit is usually under armor short shorts, a sports bra, and my boxing gloves that have no fingers because I'm not a loud to use the gloves because I punch too hard. I get in my Chevy, yellow Camaro (Yes like Bumblebee) and drive to Starbucks.

When I arrive I park my car, and go into the building. I order an iced caramel macchiato and go find the guys sitting in the corner of the restaurant.

"Hey" they say in union.

"Hey guys. Vas Happening?" I say holding back a laugh. They roll their eyes and talk.

"Since you won your 100th match..." John started.

"We got you a little something." Miz finished. John handed me a white envelope with "JAY" written on it. I open the envelope and took out the plastic card, and slip of paper. I turn them over in my hand and my eyes go wide and I look at them. I set the papers down on the table.

"I'll be right back." I say to them. I walk outside the store and scream, do a happy dance, run back in. "Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you guys so much!" I say hugging them.

"You earned it kiddo" John said hugging me back. They bought me front and center tickets and a meet and greet pass to ONE FREAKING DIRECTION TONIGHT!!!! I thank them again and drive home. I take a shower and take the red die out of my hair and make the tips purple. I wash myself with a tropical sweet sent body wash, and coconut shampoo. I rinse off and get out. I wrap my body in a fluffy orange towel, and do the same with my hair. I get dressed in my purple jean shorts and converse, and I put on my favorite One Direction t-shirt. It has the Fancy One Direction words on the front, and all their names in the back. It is slanted so my belly button and my left hip show skin. I grab my shades and slip them on. I don't want to be noticed. I get in my car and drive to the arena.

The meet and greet is before the concert, so when I get to the arena, I walk into the building and take off my shades. I give the guard my backstage pass and he lets me through. I guess I am the last girl so this will be a while. Paul (One Directions body guard) is standing in the back and his eyes go wide. I smile at him and he smiles back. Some girl turns around and looks at me and her eyes go wide as well. She runs over to me.

"Omg your Jessica Bagans! Can I get a picture with you and autograph for my boyfriend?" She asked I smile and nod my head.

Then a bunch of other girls do the same, asking for pictures and autographs for their boyfriends. I guess all the girls are around me because the band comes out of the room. The girls start getting crazy around me and suffocating me. The guys are trying to see what holding up the line. "Girls please. I'll take pictures and give you guys autographs just go with the boys too." I say being overwhelmed by all the girls around me. They smile and nod. Most of the girls go into the other room, but a few stay with me and so do the boys. When they see me their eyes go wide and they look at Harry. He just looks at me with amazement. I feel the blush coming up on my cheeks and I look down at my shoes that became very interesting at the moment.

"But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't know-oh-oh you don't know your beautiful oh oh that's what makes you beautiful." They sang. I smiled and blushed again. (Oh FYI. I have never blushed in my life so yeah this is new for me)

When the girls get their One Direction time they come to me and get pictures and autographs. I honestly didn't know that there were that many girls that knew about me. While I was taking pictures and signing autographs I couldn't help but think of Harry. I wonder why they looked at him when they saw me. Does he like me maybe? No he couldn't. I'm not pretty. I'm all banged up and bruised. He couldn't like a girl like me. He couldn't like a boxer.

When all the girls left, I finally got time to see One Direction before the concert. They smiled at me when I walked in. Louis whispered something to Harry and he just looked up and looked back down before a blush appeared on his face. I cracked a smirk and chuckled a bit.

"Ello Love." Louis says I smile

"Hey guys" I say trying not to freak out. I hand them my poster and CD and they sign it.

"Now you have to give us autographs before you get pictures." Zayn says. I smile at them and nod. They give their camera to Paul and they line up close together in this order. Liam, Zayn, Harry, Niall, Louis. I go behind them and squish in between Harry, and Niall. I wrap my arms around Harry, and all the guys laugh. Harry looks down at me smiling with a blush on his face as well as me. He wraps his arms around me.

"AWW YOU GUYS ARE TOO CUTE TOGETHER!!!" The rest of the guys yell in union. I blush again.

"I'm going with you're a Styleator right?" Liam asks I nod my head and blush again. Harry kisses my forehead and I swear there was a spark there. I smile in the picture.

"Wow she's smiling!" Niall says.

"You never smile." Zayn says.

"Yeah it's because I never really have anything to be happy about except you guys. When I listen to your music I smile or when I see pictures of you guys I smile, and when I got the tickets I screamed." They laughed. I took pictures with each of them and then wished them luck.

"Five minutes til show time boys." They nodded in understandment.

"Good luck guys." I said

"Bye see you on the stage." Louie said smiling at Harry. I blushed and walked out to my seat. When I walked out of the door the crowd went wild. They started chanting "JAY! JAY! JAY! JAY!" I smiled and bowed. I went to my seat and then the lights went off. The crowd went even louder. Then out came my 5 idiotic idols.

They come out and singing songs from Four, Midnight Memories, and a few from Take Me Home, and Up All Night. I am not ashamed to say that I sang and danced to each and every song. I sang wildly while my hair would flip back and forth (I flip my hair back and forth I flip my hair back and forth haha lol! No? Okay fine :/)

"Hey" a girl about six or seven said pulling at my arm. I stood down to her level and looked at her. She had long blond hair and beautiful blue eyes.

"Yes?" I asked her

"Did you know that Harwy has been wooking at you?" She asked lisping a bit. I looked up and saw Harry looking directly at me. "I tink he wikes you." She said. I looked at her.

"You think?" I asked. She nodded her head rapidly.

"I tink you two would be cute." She said smiling. I blushed and looked up at Harry, only to find him sitting at the stage near me and the little girl. He smiled at me and put out his hand. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up on stage.

"Can you sing?" he asked in the mic handing me one as well.

"Yeah" I said into the mic.

"Can you sing for us?" Louis asked.

"Sure I guess." I said nervously.

"What do you want to sing love?" Liam asked

"You and I" They smiled and the song started playing.

I figured it out.
I figured it out from black and white.
Seconds and hours.
Maybe they had to take some time.

I know how it goes.
I know how it goes from wrong and right.
Silence and sound.
Did they ever hold each other tight
like us?
Did they ever fight
Like us?

You and I.
We don't wanna be like them.
We can make it 'til the end.
Nothing can come between
You and I.
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us.
No, nothing can come between
You and I.

Oh, you and I.

I figured it out.
Saw the mistakes of up and down.
Meet in the middle.
There's always room for common ground.

I see what it's like.
I see what it's like for day and night.
Never together
'Cause they see things in a different light
Like us.
But they never tried
Like us.

You and I.
We don't wanna be like them.
We can make it 'til the end.
Nothing can come between
You and I.
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us.

'Cause you and I...

We don't wanna be like them.
We can make it 'til the end.
Nothing can come between
You and I.
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us.
No, nothing can come between
You and I.

You and I.
Oh, you and I.
Oh, you and I.
We can make it if we try.
You and I
Oh, you and I.

Harry sang with me and I think we just had a romantic moment where you think you're the only two people in the world. The crowd was "aweing" at the way we were. We ending the song holding hands and foreheads rested on each other's. Our eyes were closed and our breathing low. I fluttered my eyes open only to close them again when I felt his sweet lips connect to mine. The crowd "awed" again. After the concert Harry came up to me. "Jessica I know we just met and all but I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" He asked shyly. "Of course Harry I would love too." He handed me a beautiful, red rose and smiled. He picked me up and kissed me. We both smiled into the kiss and I think we both felt fireworks explode around us. I don't think I have ever been happier in my life.

After the concert ended, the boys asked if they could stay at my place because there were no good hotels in the area. I guided the guys back to my car so they knew what it looked like. "Nice ride." Harry smirked. "Thanks. Wanna come with?" I asked "Sure" He said and I hopped in the driver's seat. The rest of the boys got in the bus after I gave them my address and we drove off. "I feel like a Fast and Furious driver right now." I said to Harry. He smirked and laughed. I put on my shades while we were driving. The other boys went ahead of us because if they got stuck in traffic it would be worse for them. While I was driving, Harry kept poking me so I would push him.

We laughed and had a good time. When I looked in my rear-view mirror, I saw a black Buick was following us and I noticed some cameras on the top of the car. My eyes went wide. "Paparazzi" I said to Harry. He looked behind us and saw the black car and his eyes went wide as well. I started to drive faster only to have the car speed up as well.

We got stopped by a red light and they pulled up next to us. The started taking pictures of us.

"Jessica, Harry!! Are you guys dating? "One man yelled.

"Harry how's the tour?"

"Jessica! When's your next match? Do you think you're going to win?" A bunch of reporters yelled at us. The light turned green and I drove up to my house and they followed. I parked in my drive way and Harry and I got out and tried to run to the front door as fast as possible, but unfortunately, they blocked us.

"Are you guys dating?" One yelled

"Jessica do you like Harry?"

"Harry are you in love?"

"Jessica you're match is coming up soon and this man is undefeated. I don't think you can beat him. Your too weak." A tall, blond man yelled. That just sent me over the edge. No one EVER talks to me that way. I turned to the man and walked up to him. Harry tried to hold me back but he didn't win. He knew the man upset me and I think I saw a smirk on his face when I looked back at him with fury eyes. I walked up to the man and grabbed him by his collar. "Don't EVER say I can't beat anybody, because I am undefeated and I have been since I was 13 so shut up!" I yelled in his face. He laughed and mocked me. That's when I lost it. I punched the guy square in the face and herd bone cracking.

"Next time don't insult someone who can break your face." I growled at him and turned back to Harry.

"Harry don't you like Jessica?" Harry looked at me and smiled. He pulled me and in gave me a long, passionate kiss. We heard cameras clicking and flashes but I swear there where fireworks going off. We pulled away breathlessly and smiled at each other. :"WOW" was all we managed to say.

"Does that answer your question?" Harry asked the man. They nodded and left happily with what they caught on camera.

We walked in side and the boys just looked at us with huge, wide smiles.

"What?" Harry and I asked. They just started to laugh. Harry and I looked at each other and went wide eyed.

"You guys saw that... Didn't you?" I asked. They nodded and smiled. I blushed and Harry just smiled and kissed me. I smiled and blushed and then a call interrupted us.

"Hello?" I asked annoyed

"Don't act like that Jay." It was Steve.

"Oh... Sorry Steve you just kind of interrupted a romantic moment." I blushed he chuckled.

"It's about time you get a boyfriend." He said and I could hear the smirk on his lips.

"Yeah yeah so anyway why did you call?" I asked

"You have a match in two weeks. You're fighting a man named Bryan Coulson." He said. "He weighs 376lbs, 35 years old, he is and unbeatable boxer as well." He says

"Yeah well I am an unbeatable boxer as well. " I say.

"Alright well I'm letting you know ok?"

"Oh, Alright talk to you later Steve."

"Bye Jay" I hung up the phone. "Alright I have a match in two weeks so... I'm going to the ring. I'll see you guys later."

"Bye babe." Harry says kissing my cheek.

"Bye" With that I left.

TWO WEEK LATER (the night before the fight)

I have been training so much that I haven't seen Harry for a while. I decide to call him, but he doesn't answer. After I finish my training for the day I head to Starbucks for a quick snack. I get to the restaurant and sit in the back of the store after ordering my coffee and a sandwich. I grab the newspaper that was on the table since I was bored and opened it up. Right on the front page and big bold letters were a caption that caught my eye. "ONE DIRECTION MEMBER, HARRY STYLES, WAS SEEN WITH A MYSTERY GIRL AT A PARTY, LAST NIGHT. WHERE IS JESSICA?" This literally broke my heart. The walls that I built up fell down for Harry and now they built back up again not letting anyone break them down again. After I received my food I ran home with tears running down my face. I had no one. No one to comfort me. John, Miz, and Steve wouldn't understand. I have no close friends to talk to. That left with Justin. I just went up into my room and cried. Later I fell into a dreamless sleep.

When I woke up the next morning I felt like I was hit by a truck multiple times. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My hair was a mess, I had tear-stained cheeks, and bags under my eyes. I took a nice, hot shower and relaxed for a bit, and then got out and dried off. I woke up very late because I didn't sleep at all last night, so when I got out of the shower it was 5 o'clock, so I had to leave for my fight tonight. I got dressed in my black short shorts and sports bra, and packed my duffle bag with my slip-on-boxing-gloves without the fingers, a water bottle, and a towel. I got in my car and drove to the arena.

When I got to the arena it was 5:30 and my match would start at 6:00. I got all of my stuff out of the car and went inside. I worked out for a little bit and then I was called to the ring. The announcer announced us into the ring. We got into the ring and got in our stances. "Fight!" the man yelled and the bell went off. Instantly my mind went to Harry. I got pulled out of my thoughts when a glove came in contact with my left cheek. I ignored it and stayed still my mind going back to Harry and I couldn't stop it. Bryan rapidly punched me in the stomach, causing me to double over in pain. I thought of Harry seeing another girl and looked up. Then there, in the corner of my eye, I saw him with the girl that took away my world. I instantly became furious. I got up and started pounding Bryan's face in. I knocked him down and started punching his face over and over until it was covered in blood and I was forcefully taken off the bleeding man. I was declared winner. I looked back at the man and saw the paramedics. My eyes went wide as a million thoughts went through my head. "Did I kill him?" "Is he dead?" I turned around and ran. I ran home forgetting everything. Steve was yelling my name but I didn't listen. I ran home and took my razor in my hand and held it tight. I have never cut before, but now I feel like I had too. "This is for being ugly!" I yelled cutting my arm with the sharp blade. "This is for killing a man!" I yelled cutting again. "And this!.." "This if for Harry!" I yelled making the biggest and deepest cut of all. The wounds began to bleed badly. I heard the sound of a door slamming shut and my name being shouted. Then the bathroom door opened and I blacked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
575K 35.2K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...