Two Months Later

It's been two months since I’ve spoken to Harry and the lads. Honestly I don’t have time I train all day everyday it preoccupies me and doesn’t let me think about any of my problems. John and Miz don’t talk about it although they yell at me saying I work too much but I honestly don’t care it takes away my pain. Harry broke me now my walls are built and no one will ever break them down again.

  HARRYS PROV

  It’s been two months since I last heard from Jessica. I can’t believe I did that. Because of me she got hurt. I like Vanessa a lot she’s great but no one can take Jessica’s place. I broke up with Vanessa because I was hurt about Jessica. She’s all over the news and papers. I heard how she never stops training. She left town because of me. I really wish I could get her back but no I know there’s no way I can.

  JESSICA'S PROV

  I have been receiving a lot of texts from Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn, but non from Harry. So the guys are still going on their tour but I really don’t care much about anything anymore. Steve yelled at me and said to take a break so I did. He turned on a channel and instantly a talk show with the boys came on. “Ugh” I said and got up to leave. “So Harry how have you been?” The interviewer asked him. “Honestly I've been a mess I screwed up with Jessica and now there is no way I could ever fix it.” He said starting to cry. “Yeah he really messed up she won’t even answer a damn text we send her.” Louis said. “Yes now she works very hard at her training. She works so hard she’s making herself sick.” The interviewer stated. Ever since I got that blow to the head and stomach the day Harry broke my heart I haven’t been doing so well. The doctor says I shouldn’t train so much but I don’t care. Harry looked at her in disbelief. I scoffed and began beating the shit out of an old punching bag. All of a sudden I fell to the floor and I couldn’t see anything but darkness.

LIAM'S PROV

  We were in the middle of an interview when I received a call on m phone. “Excuse me.” I said and got up and went back stage to answer the phone. “Hello?” I said “Hey Liam its Steve, umm big problem Jessica just passed out from training I guess and she’s in a coma.” Steve said. I went back out with the phone still to my ear and went to Louis and told him. He told Niall and then Niall told Zayn but no one had the heart to tell Harry. “I just got some news. Oh my gosh.” The interviewer said. “It seems Boxer Jessica Csorba has gone into a coma do to her obsessive training.” Harry's eyes widened and he burst into tears. We ended the interview and got in out bus and went to the hospital Jessica was at.

HARRY'S PROV

  This is my entire fault. I don’t know what happened to us. I love her I have no idea why I would have ever done that. When we arrived at the hospital we asked for her room. “Room 423 on floor 9” The lady at the desk said and we all rushed into the elevator. “421, 422, here it is!” Louis shouted and opened the door. There on the hospital bed was Jessica hooked up to a handful of Ivs and a breathing mask on her face to allow her to continue breathing in her vulnerable state. I couldn’t help but let out a few stray tears as I looked at her. I sat in the chair next to her bed and held her hand. “Jessica I’m so sorry for what I did to you. I have no idea why I even kissed her. Your my one and only and I messed up. I’m so sorry.” I cried. We stayed for a little while talking to her and pretending she would answer but it just wasn’t the same. When it was time to go the lads each gave her a kiss on the cheek. I grabbed her hand once more. “I’m so sorry I did this to you.” I leaned down and gave her a small kiss on the lips and walked away heartbroken.

JESSICA'S PROV

  I heard everything they said. I wanted to just open my eyes and be able to talk to them but I can’t. I want to just be able to open my eyes and be able to have kissed Harry back but I can’t. I can’t do anything because I’m surrounded by darkness and I can’t escape. The darkness consumed me. I felt cold without the warmth of Harrys hand in mine. I had nothing I only saw darkness. I just want to see light