Meet Jessica

My name is Jessica, but everyone calls me Jay. I am 17 years old. I am a professional, world champion boxer. I have never lost a fight and never plan too. Let me tell you a bit about my life.

   My parents ditched me at my house while I was at school. The cops came to get me but I escaped unseen. I ran. I ran across town and stopped at an old boxing building. I sat on the ground and cried. I saw a shadow in front of me and looked up.

“Why are you out here crying?” A well-built man asked me.

“M-my parents ditched m-me at my h-house and m-moved. I-I r-ran.” I said through my tears. He looked at me with sympathy in his eyes and took me in.

  After a few weeks he took me to a boxing class and I instantly loved it. From then on I began training. I was 8 at the time he took me in. When I got to be 13, I started fighting, but I would punch too hard and get an illegal strike and get cut. As the years went  by I was put to fight in groups with bigger guys. They all laugh at me till I take them out. I now fight in national competitions. John Cena and The MIz are my mentors. They act like uncles though. They love to spoil me. They buy me so many things I don’t need and they help me with my boxing. Even though I am a millionaire, they still spoil me. My best friend Justin Bieber has been by my side since age three. He is three years older than me though, so we really got to know each other when I got to be six. I was a very intelligent child. I went up through grade school and did freshman year but I was doing junior classes. So I got to skip up to senior year and I got to be with Justin. Justin left in the beginning of the year to live out his dream. Don’t get me wrong I was happy my best friend would become famous but I was afraid he would forget me. Oh and one more thing… I am a huge Directioner.