Four Years Later

That was four years ago. I am now a world famous boxer. I am surprised I get put into those teen magazines like Tiger Beat or Bop or things like that. I once was a cover model for 17. You know that girls magazine thing. They make posters of me, but I doubt anyone uses them. Don't get me wrong I have millions of fans. It's just that I don't think I'm very attractive.

A few weeks ago, I won my 100th match. I know it's not a lot after four exhausting years but I train a lot and I have to take time for it because when my opponents fight they get hurt to. We get time to heal up and that is usually through time off or training. Steve my trainer (the man that took me in) gives me time off to heal up or rest but I always refuse and train. I have never had a boyfriend because I never have the time for one. That and I never even tried to get one. I'm not really good enough. I never had my first kiss either. Steve yells at me and tells me that I... and I quote... "Need to get a life besides boxing." Ridiculous right? Well... he might have a point. I mean I never had a boyfriend and I'm 17 for Pete sake! The guys that come in here are attractive but they just don't catch my eye. I mean I have a crush. Hey I'm a 17 year -old girl of course I like a guy it's just that he is way out of my league. Wanna know who it is? Ha guess. He is 21, has green eyes, curly brown hair, and is in my favorite band. Do you know? It's Harry as in Harry Styles from One Direction. I know what you're thinking. How does a girl like me, a world famous boxer, have a crush on Harry Styles or even like One Direction? Well the answer is I am not all that you think I am. You remember my friend Justin? Well... he is my favorite singer. My favorite band is well... you know... One Direction and yes I am a fan girl. If I ever meet them I might die. I don't scream stuff like "Omg Louie! Carrots!" or crap like that. I don't mess with their girlfriends I respect them and when they are happy I am happy. I fan girl with pics of them. And their movie, This Is Us, O.M.G. I almost died. The only people that know about my obsession with them is John (Cena), Miz, and Steve (Trainer). And I am going to try to keep it that way.

I know what you're saying. Don't you have any friends? Well... Yes I do it's just that I don't have time with my training and all to see them. I already graduated high school. I'm not going to college because I already have my career in boxing, and I already make millions. Well... Yeah... that's pretty much it.

Since I won my match a few weeks ago, John and Miz wanted to talk to me. I am currently sitting on my bed listening to Stockholm Syndrome when my phone goes off. I grab it hoping it's a text from Justin but it's not. Ever since Justin became famous, we haven't talked since. I miss him so much. I knew he would forget about me. The text I got was from John saying him and Miz were down at Starbucks waiting for me. I replied with an "On my way" and got dressed. I put on red short shorts, tight black V-neck shirt that went down to my belly button, my red, All Star converse, and a One Direction bracelet. My tips of hair were died red so that went with the outfit. My boxing outfit is usually under armor short shorts, a sports bra, and my boxing gloves that have no fingers because I'm not a loud to use the gloves because I punch too hard. I get in my Chevy, yellow Camaro (Yes like Bumblebee) and drive to Starbucks.

When I arrive I park my car, and go into the building. I order an iced caramel macchiato and go find the guys sitting in the corner of the restaurant.

"Hey" they say in union.

"Hey guys. Vas Happening?" I say holding back a laugh. They roll their eyes and talk.

"Since you won your 100th match..." John started.

"We got you a little something." Miz finished. John handed me a white envelope with "JAY" written on it. I open the envelope and took out the plastic card, and slip of paper. I turn them over in my hand and my eyes go wide and I look at them. I set the papers down on the table.