Three Months Later

I don't know how long I have been in this darkness but I know I want to escape from it. The boys have come by every day and they always leave disappointed that I haven't woken up. Today they came and talked again. "Please wake up Jay we miss you! It's not the same without you!" Niall cried. I felt the warmth on my hand again. I knew it was Harry I tried so hard to wrap my fingers around his.

"Lads look!" Harry said.

"Doctor!" Zayn yelled. The doctor rushed in and was directed to look at my hand.

"C'mon Jess u can do it! Wake up!" Harry cried. I squeezed his hand and opened my eyes.

"Jessica!" the boys shouted and gave me hugs and kisses. Never did I let go of Harry's hand.

"Lads I need to speak with Jessica alone please." Harry said. The boys nodded and left the room, shutting the door behind them. "Jessica I..."

"Save it Harry. You don't have to say anything." I pulled on his arm and brought him close and kissed him. When we parted he smiled. "I heard everything you said while I was in a coma." I said and kissed him again.

"I love you" He said breathlessly.

"I love you too Harry." And we kissed again. I know what I said earlier about not letting anyone ever break my walls down again but I can't stand to see Harry cry. Even though he hurt me more than once and broke my heart, he always comes back and fixes it and I just can't let him go. I can't stop loving Harry Styles. After Harry and I made up I was allowed to leave the hospital. I understand why I can't over train myself now. Harry carried me out of the hospital even though I told him I could walk.

"No. My princess just got out of the hospital and she will not have to walk for however long she needs." He said proudly holding me in his arms. I rolled my eyes at his playfulness and snuggled up into his chest. He got to the car and sat in the passenger seat with me in his lap. I cuddled close to him, and began to think of everything. Its crazy really, how everything has changed. I looked outside and my eyes widened.

"WTF?! Its snowing in September?!" I gawked. The boys looked at me with sad eye.

"No. Love you've been in a coma for four months. Its December 12th." Harry said.

"Oh... SNOW!!" I said getting excited.

We arrived at Harrys flat and I opened the door and jumped in the huge pile of snow in front of the flat. They all laughed at me as I disappeared into the cold, white fluff. I came up with a big pile of snow in my hair. I threw a snow ball at Harry and ran away. He ran after me laughing. I dove into my snow pile again and Harry dove on top of me.

"Harry! Get off meeeeeee!" I laughed.

"Never!" He said and tickeled me. I got out of his grip and attempted to get out of the snow because I was freezing. I was picked up by a pare of strong arms and taken into the house and was set down into his lap as he wrapped a big blanket around us and we cuddled by the fire. "I love you so much angel." Harry said kissing at my neck. I smiled and cuddled closer to him.

"I love you so much more my handsome prince." He laughed

"I love you most Jess." He said as he smashed his lips to mine. Ive never been so happy with anyone. i wish things would stop happening and fucking up or relationship. Maybe one day Harry and I will be together forever...I hope. We fell asleep in eachothers arms that night with huge smiles on our faces. I missed you Harry. Dont ever let me go.