Harry's POV

I went to Jessica's match with this girl Victoria. I started seeing her since Jessica left me. I guess she cared more about her career than me. She was getting beaten badly by her opponent Bryan. He punched her in the stomach multiple times and she doubled over in pain. She looked up and her eyes met mine. She had a look of pain, heartbreak, and anger. She looked over at Victoria, and her eyes became furious. She instantly got up and started to beat the crap out of Bryan. She knocked him down and started punching his face with fury until she was pulled away with blood all over her fists and declared winner. She jumped off the ring and walked for a bit. She looked back and stared at the bloody man surrounded by paramedics. Her eyes went wide and she took off running.

 “Vic I have to go.” I said and got up and ran after her. Steve her trainer followed. I figured she would have run home so we went to her house. When we entered her house I called her name.

 “Jessica?” “Jay where are you?” Steve yelled. We ran upstairs and into her room. We saw the bathroom light on and we went inside. We saw her sitting on the floor covered in blood, with a razor in her hand, and then she fell to the floor unconscious.

   I picked her up and ran to the car with Steve close behind me. Victoria caught up to us.

“Harry what are you doing with that?” She said motioning her hand to Jessica. I looked at her.

 “We're done.” I said and left her and drove Jessica to the nearest hospital. When we arrived to the hospital I parked the car and ran inside with Jessica in my arms. “Help please someone! My girlfriend is dyeing!” Instantly nurses came out with a gurney and took her away from me. I began to cry. I sat in the waiting room until the doctor came to get me.