Our Soccer Relationship

By kwritess

Leanna and Josh have a "soccer relatioship". Both play soccer for their school and both are captain... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 32

1.4K 44 0
By kwritess

3 stores. 29 dresses. And I still didn't have my prom dress. To say I was exhausted was an under statement.

"Leanna you can't give up yet!" Maggie says. They already had their dresses. And then there was me.

"Fine one more freaking store, and then I'm done." I said groaning.

"Come on I know the perfect store." Emily says pulling my arm to another prom dress store. It looked just like the other ones.

"Ok everybody spread out and look for dresses for Leanna and then she can try them all on." Maggie says clapping her hands together. I sighed not really wanting to try on anymore dresses that wouldn't look right. We all scattered around the store grabbing whatever looked Leanna-ish (if that's a word). In the end I grabbed 3 dresses. I go into the dressing room full of dresses that the girls picked out. I tried on each one and showed them. None looked right. I was down to 4 dresses left. There was one at the bottom of the pile that caught my eye. I pulled it out and put it on. I gasped. It was absolutely gorgeous. It was a white strapless floor length dress with gold and silver sequence at the top. There was a slit that ran down my left leg showing it a little. I opened the door showing the girls.

"Oh. My. God." Maggie says covering her mouth.

"Leanna..." Emily says staring in awe.

"You have to buy it!"  they yell together. I smile looking down at the gorgeous dress. It was perfect. It brought out all my curves in all the right places. I went back into the changing room and carefully shimmied out of the dress hanging it back on the hanger. Then I went to the front desk to pay for it. The lady smiled as I handed her my moms credit card that she let me use. My smile was so wide that my cheeks were starting to hurt. I finally found it. Moments later my smile grew as I saw who had texted me.

Josh- Tomorrow night I'm taking you on a date to a restaurant.

Me- Ok? Any reason?

Josh- Do I have to have a reason to take my girl out on a date?

I bit my lip and smiled when I read it.

Me- Okay. Fancy or casual?

Josh- Fancy ;)

Me- Okay. Text you later, love you.

Josh- Love you to.
The conversation ended and I felt myself wondering what he was up to.

"How was dress shopping yesterday?" He says while we walk down the hall to our next class.

"Very good actually." I say smiling at Josh.

"Good. Are you excited for later?" he says.

"Only if you tell me where we are going tonight." Josh shakes his head no with a smile.

"Josh!" I whined loudly.

"What?" He whined back mocking my tone.

"You're mean." I poured jutting out my bottom lip.

"Leanna I'm not telling you where we are going to tonight. All you need to know is you have to wear a dress or something fancy." he repeated to me. I I groaned realizing he wasn't going to tell me.

"But Jo-"

"No buts." he interrupted calmly.

"I hate you." I say playfully pretending to be mad.

"You love me." he says with a smile. Oh how love that smile. When Josh smiled, I wanted to smile with him.

"I do love you." I say with a wink. He laughs and I quickly kiss his cheek before running down the hall. He hated when I kissed his cheek.

"Leanna!" He yelled. Before he could even reach me I jumped into the girls bathroom. I hear a thud and poke my head out of the bathroom. I see Josh on the floor rubbing his head and glaring at someone. Dean stands there smirking.

"Dick!" Josh glares. He quickly stands up and makes his way over to Dean and his buddies. I look over and see Blake thankfully.

"Blake can you please makes this situation better." I beg. He smiles and I mentally slap myself for asking him out of all people for help. He stands right beside Josh and they share a look. Oh jeez. Josh lifts his fist and hits Dean. Dean then lunges at Josh and Blake jumps on one of Deans friends. There was a crowd circling the 4 boys with me just standing in door frame of the girls bathroom. Dean was pinning Josh and hitting his face repeatedly. Josh looked like he was close to unconsciousness. I quickly ran over to them and almost was pleading for Dean to leave Josh alone.

"Please let go." I cried tugging on Deans arm. He shoved my hands away making me fall and that made me even more pissed. I ran back over to them and jumped on Deans back. I pounded my fists against his back making him grunt and curse but he still continued to hit Josh.

"Ahem." we all stopped. I got off of Dean, Dean got off of Josh, Josh stood up next to me, Blake got off of that kid and they both stood up, and the crowd scattered to their next period classes.

"My office, now." our principal said sternly. It was like a scene in a movie.

"Hold on one minute." Josh says holding up his finger. I look at him confused and then he punches Dean in the nose making him fall back.

"Don't touch my girlfriend again." he says calmly.

"Now, let's get to your office." Josh says smiling at the shocked principal.

I don't usually get sent down to the office. So when my mom showed up she was very much confused when she saw Josh, Blake, 2 guys, and me sitting there. When her eyes landed on Joshs bruised face her eyes went wide, along with Mrs. Harrison who was standing right next to her.

"What the hell happened?" My mom snaps. Shit just got real. My mom never swears so when she does you know that she's pissed. Sophie gasped at Moms choice of words and I bit my tongue from laughing. She was so innocent. Sophie then looked over at Josh and almost cried. I looked at Josh and he was smiling at Sophie.

"Come here Soph." he says opening his arms. I could hear them talking to each other while my mom and Joshs mom talked to the principal. Sophie pulled away from Josh and walked right up to Dean.

"I hate you." she snaps. A laugh escapes my lips and I quickly cover my mouth.

"Your a brat." Dean snaps back. Before I could get up and smack Dean myself Sophie stomped on his foot. It must have hurt by the way he cradled his foot in his hand. Sophie smiled and sat back down on Joshs lap. Josh and I shared a look with both of our eyes wide. Before the situation escalated into something worse, everyone's parents came out of our principals office. A woman, Deans mom I'm guessing, looked pissed.

"Since you all spent the last hours of the school day in here, you are all free to leave. None of you have been given punishments since your all seniors and are gonna leave high school in a month anyways. So we'll see you all on Monday." I quickly stood up along with everyone else eager to get out of that office.

"Leanna-"

"Mom I promise you I had a good reason for jumping on that guy." I pleaded expecting to be yelled at.

"Leanna I'm not gonna yell at you." she laughed and I let out a sigh. "I'm glad you jumped on him, that little sh-"

"Mom!" I scolded covering Sophie's ears.

"Sorry." She laughed nervously. "Anyways, I almost slapped him myself for what he did to Josh." I laughed.

"Mom I'll meet you home Josh is bringing me, and we're going out tonight." she said bye and then I headed to Joshs car. He was leaning there with his head down.

"Was your mom mad?" I asked.

"No not really, she was just mad that I didn't beat his ass." he chuckled.

"Well you almost passed out because he kept punching you." I defended before examining his face. He had bruises on his eye, jaw, and nose. And there was dried up blood under his nose.

"You better shower before we go out tonight." I teased.

"Don't be mean." he pouted sticking his tongue out at me.

"Your an idiot." I say. He grinned stupidly.

"I'm an extremely hot idiot."

"Come on let's go my 'extremely hot idiot'." I quoted before getting into his car. After him driving for about 10 minutes I looked over at him while he had a smile plastered on his lips.

"What?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You think I'm and extremely hot idiot." He said with a cheeky smile. I laughed.

"More idiot than hot but that's ok." he pretended to be sad but I could tell he was biting back a smile.

My hair was curled and I was wearing a red strapless dress that was tight. I paired it with some black heels.

"Ready?" Josh asks.

"Ready." I replied smiling. This was going to be a great date.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 10.7K 31
"Its been a long day Without you my friend And I'll tell you all about it When I see you again" Carli and Kyle were best friends for years until Kyle...
147 7 12
Issac, is a junior who is dreams of becoming a story writer. Joshna, on the other hand, is a senior in high school who is focused on her academics a...
94.9K 1.8K 40
When the daughter of a Portuguese man falls in love with a Spanish foot ball player, she has to make the decision between choosing the man who makes...
16.7K 564 35
Ashley has had a tough life. Mom walked out when she was eight. Dad became an abusive drunk towards her older brother, Daniel, and herself. Her broth...