instagram - woosan

By woodove

one regular boy was given a dare to message his instagram crush. what he didn't expect was that the model he... More

introduction & characters
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
1k reads???
•30•
•31•
•32•
not an update :(
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
announcement/opinions
•57•
•58•
•59•
5k reads & new book! (+special guest)
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•70•
•71•
•72•
•73•
•74•
•75•
•76•
•77•
•78•
•79•
•80•
•81•
•82•
•83•
•84•
•85•
•86•
•87•
•88•
•89•
•90•
•91•
•92•
•94•
•95•
•96•
•97•
•98•
•99•
•100• the epilogue
• final note •
self promo ig...?
100k special

•93•

4K 115 43
By woodove

The party started off pretty quickly after that, all males getting drunk, and dancing to the music being played. Seonghwa pleaded that they leave, but Hongjoong told him to ignore them because he wanted his attention right now, and just like that, Seonghwa didn't seem to care anymore.

Every other couple was having fun as well, whether it be drinking and talking to other people, or spending alone time with each other, they were all having their own kind of fun. During this whole party, San was having an inner turmoil whether or not he should confess, as he thought it was too soon. He and Wooyoung have only been dating for a month, but it felt like much longer, not even mentioning the major crush he had on him before even meeting him. So, it was safe to say San knew what he was talking about, but he wasn't sure Wooyoung was on the same boat yet, but he was down to try...

"Tonight," he whispered. "Tonight's the night," he repeated, catching the attention of his boyfriend, whom was playing beer pong with another set of strangers.

"What did you say, Sannie?" Wooyoung said, casting him a glance before going back to the game.

"N-noth-" You're gonna nowhere if you lie right now, he scolded himself in his head. "You'll find out," he smiled shyly, playing with the bottom of his pajama shirt.

Since he wasn't looking up, he missed the smile Wooyoung gave him, before an "okay," was whispered back. And so, Wooyoung continued to play, seemingly good at it, and San stayed to watch. He didn't want him to be too drunk he doesn't remember what happens, so before they could play another game, he dragged Wooyoung to his side with a smile.

"It's time," he simply said, as he guided Wooyoung and himself to Seonghwa's balcony, no one could annoy them there.

"Oh wow," Wooyoung said, looking up at the sky, and viewing the white full moon glowing down at the city ahead, with few stars twinkling along side it.

"It looks pretty, I know," San said, simply gazing at Wooyoung, whom was still looking up, mouth agape.

His mouth then turned into a smile, and said, "well, at least it's a lot less stuffy in here, am I right?"

San let out a small laugh, "yeah.." It grew silent, as each male was looking ahead, both lost in the mess they call their mind. San, however, kept looking back and forth, between the moon, and his boyfriend, getting anxious. It's time, the words ring in his head for a while, now simply just staring at Wooyoung, until the latter notices.

When he did, he awkwardly looked back and forth between the sky and San a couple times, before laughing. "What're you looking at?" He asked dumbly.

San looked away, "I'm looking at you..." He smiled sheepishly because he got caught.

"There is a full ass moon in front of you, in all its natural beauty, and you choose to look at me?! Ridiculous," Wooyoung laughed at his own words.

"The moon is pretty, yes, but what's in front of me is prettier, and I genuinely mean that." San said, now completely facing Wooyoung.

He just laughed, "stop the nonsense, baby."

"Why should I? You need to hear it, and I'll say it for the rest of my life if I have to!" San said determined.

"You're willing to stay in my life for the rest of your life just for that very reason?" Wooyoung questioned with a growing grin.

"Yes!" San replied fast, quickly noticing how loud his voice was, before going again. "Yes, because I lo-"

The two then heard a very excruciating noise of vomiting, not even noticing the door had opened, and somehow someone had entered. They watched as the said male vomited all over someone's car from below.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Brenda! I'll be sure to make it up to you," he smiled childishly at the woman he was talking to, bowing deeply at her. After that, he turned to the two males that preoccupied the place before him, and wiped the leftover spit from the side of his face. "Sorry to intrude, the bathrooms were all taken,"the male laughed to himself, clearly very drunk.

"No worries, Jack," Wooyoung replied, before San asked the question that was burning his head.

"How do you know who that woman is? Even I don't know her, and I come here almost every day!"

Jackson rolled his eyes playfully, "oh, Sannie. You need to do a background check before moving, you dummy!" He said as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

"What a strange man," he whispered to himself.

"Oh, and by the way, I'm sorry to interrupt you guys, it seemed like you were having an important conversation," he looked apologetic.

"Again, it's no problem, we were leaving anyways, right, Sannie?"

"Mhm," San nodded, already ready to leave. Wooyoung smiled kindly at his boyfriend, whom didn't seem to notice, and told him to go gather his stuff up, while he help clean over the mess Jackson made.

After getting a reluctant reply from the older, Wooyoung turned to Jackson with a smile. "Let me help you with that," Wooyoung said, eyeing the remaining bits of vomit Jackson left on the railing with grimace.

Jackson didn't really care as he watched the male clean up his mess, he just watched him before speaking. "You love him, don't you?" He asked abruptly, halting Wooyoung from his actions.

"What- we've only been together for a month, it's too early, don't you think?" Wooyoung nervously laughed.

"Look, I may be drunk as fuck right now, but I can detect real love when I see it. The way you smile, and take care of him, that's real love, and you are going to have to confess to him soon, more preferably to yourself first, but you get the point." Wooyoung looked back at the male, whom just shrugged in reply, and patted his back, "listen to the expert," he whispered before walking away.

"Hey- your vomit- You know what, why am I even doing this shit?" He then took his stuff, and went to meet San by the door.

"What took you so long?" San pouted cutely.

"Nothing serious, baby," Wooyoung cooed. San cheered, and usually he would've found that childish, but when San did it, it just worked.

Shit, maybe I am in love.

...............

a/n: i've been tagged💀 blame sansvenus 🤩☝️but anyways enjoy ig?😀

1- the indecisive person i am had to seek help and we've settled on :DD (cuz those are my initials) or KB bc my bestie says i'm a koala bear (i need to think about this more💀) we also liked gigi but idk lol i'm so indecisive😭

2- singer ig? cant do much else😀

3- bf- wooyoung (many others too but to save some time🤠), gf- ryujin (same^^)

4- no idea👍

5- idk drawing?🥲

6- reddd

7- yunhooo that big teddy bear🥺😩 or my actual best friend <3 arabella_valintino

8- dumplings🤠 idk tbh this is prob very boring and i'm sorry u had to sit through this

now for my tags; i'm sorry for this <3 arabella_valintino (you alr knew lmfao), ugh omg i barely even know 15 ppl who am i gonna tag😭, uhm k_problems16 unlikelee enhagain idk much more so the rest of these sorry? and i'm sure it won't reach 15 but idc:) ilovesaniiiii mameshibaaa and Morrigann_Angelus IDK IDK IM SORRY OKAY😭

anyways thanks for reading and i hope u have a great day <33

also for once it'll only be one update lol so i'll see you next timee, when i don't have finals anymore💀

bye bye loves <3

-🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 3.8K 21
"i hope that he looks at me and thinks 'shit, he's so pretty.'" in which choi san tries out for his high school's cheer team, intriguing the popular...
181K 13.2K 43
- [COMPLETED] choi san, cursed to live a lonely life of forceful giving and taking, really doesn't like it when popular student jung wooyoung suddenl...
73.1K 2.3K 45
Hongjoong is a cute little Seonghwa fanboy who makes is own music as well. Follow him on his Instagram adventure and see if he'll meet his idol. Cov...
141K 5.4K 53
just a bunch of messages you send ateez which they reply to. completed.