a crashed wedding✓

By rileyowrites

your the the girlfriend of the president of l'manberg, Wilbur Soot. On the day of your wedding, Dream crashes... More

The President's Girl
Dream
Preparation
I Object
Taken
My Prisoner
Consequences
Stop Manipulating Me
Perfect Angel
Torture
News
The Meeting
There's No Escape
Promised Freedom
Visiting L'Manberg
Betrayal
A/N
Choose
The Return of a Friend
Care
Schlatt
Running Parties
One Percent
Deja Vu
Flames and Brothers
Taken By the Wrong Side
Pogtopia
Unmasked
Tommy, Are We the Bad Guys?
A Visit
TNT
The Festival
Peer Pressure
The Pit
The Final Battle
It Was Never Meant To Be
Goodbye
Revival Book
Epilogue
A/N
Announcement

The Search

10.4K 251 80
By rileyowrites

If you get a chance, please check out my two novels that are in progress, "Ticket" and "The Death Dare". Happy Thanksgiving!

A few hours had passed, and the two had seemed intrested in your story. Now, night fell and you were enjoying hot chocolate with Philza. It was calm, and you liked it. Techno rushed in the room with a horrified look on his face.

You jumped from your comfy seat. "What's wrong, Tech?" He was out of breath, and stood still for a moment. "I've gotten information from the situation back in L'Manberg and the Dream SMP." You dragged your hands along your face in annoyance. "I can tell this won't be good. What is it?" You groaned.

Techno ran a hand through his braid in silence. "Dream has almost the whole SMP looking for you, and Wilbur seems to be looking also. There's now going to be a presidental election in L'Manberg apparently after Dream and Tommy got into a big bow duel. Tommy is just barely alive."

Tears started to stream down your face. "That's horrible. I need to get back." Techno shook his head. "You need to stay safe. I don't want them to hurt you. Niki is a great medic from what I've heard. Tommy will be fine." You frowned. "He's your brother! How could you not care?" You cried. Techno crouched down to your level as you two were standing in front of each other. He was tall.

"I do care, Y/N. But I've learned not to show my emotions. It can make you weak."

You sniffled and hugged Techno with a sigh. "Whatever you say, Tech. How close is Dream?" He rubbed his neck nervously. You looked up at his crown and red cape. "He knows that I took you in, and he knows my house is somewhere in the snow biome. And the snow biome I live in isn't that large. So, probably pretty close."

A wave of panic hit you. You looked through the window and saw torches being held by people on horses in the distance. "Techno, you might want to see this."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 185 19
She was warrior, she wanted to fight for l'manburg but what if she fell in love...?with two men. One the president of l'manburg and the leader of the...
50.5K 2K 40
you were killed, and your boyfriend, Dream was heartbroken. He revives you with his revive book, but you discover that you have god-like powers. [Boo...
149K 5.6K 28
George is arranged to marry the princess from a rival kingdom. What happens when he falls for the wrong royal? - ~completed june 2021~ cw's: - depres...
694K 24.9K 46
#𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝚆𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝙽, 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗺𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘀. 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ open for mor...