The Possessive Bully

By chinChansee

I whimpered as I felt the cold metal touched my back. I know he's an ass but I never thought he would go as... More

WARNING
Teaser
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Attention
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Attention
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Attention
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Announcement
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Announcement
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Announcement
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Announcement
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64

Part 31

29.2K 781 389
By chinChansee

"Did you argue with Van?", Sunny asked me, nudging my shoulders to get my attention.

I looked at Van who's sitting on the sofa, obviously avoiding me.

We went back to our suite after the party.

I did not talk to him after he confessed. I'm still mad he hid his relationship with Tiff. He could have told me from the very beginning!

Or is it Tiffany's plan?

I sighed. I don't know what to believe now. He has too many secrets.

"Just let him be.", I said, combing my hair.

Sunny moved closer to me and whispered, "Is something going on between you and Van?"

My eyes widened in surprise.

"W-what? Where did you get that idea?"

She shrugged. "Well, you've been hanging out with him lately. And now you're fighting. Smells like a lovers quarrel."

I shook my head in disagreement. I can't believe she thought Van and I are a thing!

We're friends.. or should I say, ex-friends?

I looked at Van. He was staring in our direction but he immediately averted his gaze when I caught him.

"Are you serious?", an irritating voice said.

Looks like Tiffany's eavesdropping on our conversation.

"Lovers quarrel? Krysh is not Van's type.", she said smugly.

Argh. She pisses me off!

"We're not asking for your opinion.", Sunny snapped at her.

"I'm just stating facts, darling. Krysh will never be Van's type."

"Do you think I care?", I spat. She was taken aback by my response. She didn't expect that.

"What did you just say?", she said raising an eyebrow at me.

Her tone was already telling me to stop. I would have backed off if I was the old Krysh.

I guess some things change. I just hope this change is for the better.

I stood up to level her eyes.

This is the first time I look her in the eyes. My eyes are always pinned on the floor.

It had been my habit to avoid eye contact. It's unsettling.

That's why I tried my best to stay out of their radar. But Tiff.. oh, Tiff always finds a way to get me. She doesn't stop bullying me. It's as if bullying me makes her day.

"I said, I don't care.", I said emphasizing the last three words.

I caught all of their attention. Sunny whistled in amusement.

I've never talked back. And me speaking up might be the best thing she has ever witnessed.

Tiffany's face grew red out of anger. She was embarrassed. And just like that, She snapped.

She threw her hands into the air and was about to slap me when Tyler finally stopped her.

"Can you stop? We're at my fathers' engagement party. And she's my sister."

My eyes narrowed to Tyler.

What the fuck was that? Sister? Sister my ass!

"Yeah, right.", I said mockingly. "I'm your fucking sister. And I don't get why you always meddle with my business."

The tension was so intense. Tyler stared at me with a blank expression. He didn't like what I said, that's an understatement. He was mad.

"Let's talk outside.", he said and started walking towards the door. He looked back when I did not move an inch.

"What are you waiting for?"

"Why should I follow your orders?"

Oh fuck. It feels great voicing out what's inside your head. Is this how Sunny feels?

Tyler's brows furrowed.

"Let's talk.", he repeated.

His voice was filled with threat. But I stood my ground.

"No."

"Stop it, Tyler.", Van interrupted.

"Ty, what are you doing?", Tiffany said after Van spoke.

Tyler's face went dark, his lips pursed into a thin line.

"Shut up you two!"

Van looked pissed while Tiffany looked shocked. She didn't expect Tyler would yell at her.

"Tyler, calm down.", Sunny butted in because things are already getting out of hand.

Tyler threw Sunny a glare. I knew I had to step in before it gets worse.

Van already stood up to face Tyler but I pulled his arm and shook my head.

It's time to stop.

"Alright. Let's talk."

"Kryshia.", Van whispered, holding my arm. He was stopping me.

"We're just going to talk. And don't think we're okay. I still haven't forgotten what you did."

I left them and followed Tyler. He led me to a nook near the hotel.

Only a few guests were sitting and drinking their alcoholic drinks. Tyler sat and pulled a box of cigarettes. He was about to light one when I grabbed it from his mouth and threw it on the ground.

"What the hell?", he cussed.

"I have asthma.", I said, sitting on the chair across from him. "I bet you don't even remember.", I said and glanced at him.

"Well, why would you even care to remember? I'm just your step-sister.", I said full of spite.

He looked pained at what I said.

Come on, Krysh. Really? Stop imagining things. Tyler is nothing but an ass.

"Of course, I remember. Sorry, the cigarettes calm my nerves. It was a habit.", he said and pocketed the cigarettes.

We shared a painful silence for about three minutes, watching the sky as it turn purple.

"Where did it go wrong?", he started.

I looked at him and saw the pain in his eyes. My heart skipped a beat.

No, no. Krysh, don't be fooled by his act.

I averted my gaze and looked at the birds flying freely in the purple sky. I envy them for being free, they can go as far as they want. Fly as high as they want.

"It was wrong, to begin with.", I replied.

"No...", he whispered.

I smiled bitterly, my heart starting to throb.

"Why did you do it? You already have Tiff. Why do you have to fuck with my life too?"

"Tiffany's just my friend."

His words made my head throb in anger.

"Do friends kiss? She's more than just a friend. You know that."

I looked at him, trying to search for his eyes.

"I know she's special to you, Tyler. And I know I can't replace her. She's important to you.", I whispered.

"No, babe. That's not true.", he said and reached for my hand but I shoved them off.

"She's special to me, yes. But that's because she's always been there for me. She's a dear friend. There's nothing more than that!"

"Then why won't you deny it in front of everyone? Why won't you tell her how you feel? Why won't you fucking choose me?"

He stared at me, stopping himself from answering my question.

"Tell me why."

He looked down at his hands.

"Tiffany's suicidal. She attempted to take her life countless times already. It's not that easy, babe. I'm all she has."

His revelation got me tongue-tied.

Is that why?

"So... you'd let me get hurt just to save her. You'd kill me just to make sure she's safe."

I nodded at my words, tears starting to flow from my eyes.

"I was living peacefully, Tyler. All you need to do was sit and behave while your parents get married. Then why do you have to drag me into this mess??!", I yelled at him.

Some of the guests are already looking in our direction, wondering why we're fighting.

I don't fucking care.

"No, babe. I didn't expect this too. It was not my plan. Please, listen to me—"

"No, you can't fool me anymore. I'm tired of this push-and-pull relationship. I'm tired of competing with Tiff for your attention. I'm tired of lying to my mum. I'm tired of hiding. I'm tired of loving you Tyler. I didn't know loving someone would be this tiresome. And sometimes, when you get tired. It gets easier to just let it all go."

My words didn't feel real. My heart was aching so much I had to stop talking.

I covered my face with my hands as my cries get uncontrollable.

He knelt in front of me and held my arms.

"No, Krysh. Don't cry. Please, babe. I would fix this. I would tell my dad and explain things to Tiffany—"

I stopped him and smiled bitterly, tears still flowing from my eyes.

"You don't need to do all those things."

I bit my lower lip when I saw tears from Tyler's eyes.

No...

Krysh. You're doing the right thing. This is for everyone's happiness.  This is for everyone's betterment.

Your parents will be happy. Tiff will be safe. Everything will go back to normal.

I took a deep breath before saying,

"I'm tired, Tyler. I'm tired of all this bullshit. I'm tired of trying to understand you. So, I'm letting go. I guess this is the end of our talk. I'll head first.", I said and removed his hands on my knees.

He looked like a lost sheep. But I had to do this and I have to make a choice.

I turned my back at him but before I left, I heard the words I never thought I would hear from him.

"I love you, Krysh."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 12.9K 38
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
86.6K 2K 13
"We shouldn't be doing this." I croaked, torn between my inner voice of reason, and the irresistible desire that had been building up within. In deni...
329 17 19
"It's because Im in love with you" He says, with a straight face. Not even cracking a smile. I cant help but to laugh at his remark, staring at his s...
2K 45 21
A triangle love Part 1 of 2 *************** I suddenly pecked his lips and smiled confidently. He just looked at me and didn't say anything. I smile...