๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ƒ๐™€๐™‰๐™Ž๐™„๐™Š๐™‰...

By illiny

"some won't have the least comprehension of what I'm trying to do" "you can talk?!!" ========== Who would hav... More

- ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ƒ๐™€๐™‰๐™Ž๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ -
-red-
-merlot-
-scarlet-
-crimson-
-vermilion-
-cherry-
-maroon-
-imperial-
-sangria-
-blush-
-coral-
-burgundy-
-ruby-
-currant-
-candy-
-tart-
-brick-
-desire-
-ferrari-
-lipstick-
-garnet-
-persian-
-rose-
-watermelon-
-hibiscus-
-pastel-
-๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ƒ๐™€๐™‰๐™Ž๐™„๐™Š๐™‰-
-amaranth-
-indian-
-shiraz-
-raspberry-
-cerise-
-cranberry-
-fuchsia-
-salmon-
-rufous-
-special episode 1-
An explanation
-chilli-
-venetian-
-carnelian-
-electric-
-mahogany-
-flame-
-tomato-
-poppy-
-madder-
-๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ƒ๐™€๐™‰๐™Ž๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ 0.3-
-dark red-
-true red-
-cinnabar-
-lava-
-prismatic-
-falu-
-upsdell-
-cadmium-
-comprehension 0.4-
-prismatic-
-blood-
-bittersweet-
-end-

-carmine-

6.2K 398 116
By illiny

Y/n Kang
sometimes, i forget that i have
responsibilities...

==========

For the next hour, both you and Jiwoo practiced and practiced endlessly, channeling energy through the heart.

"I'm doing as you instructed, but I can't seem to figure it out." Jiwoo was the first to say something in a span of an hour.

"Me too," A monotonous automated voice said, knowing it came from your phone. This was less time consuming than typing and showing your screen.

"I don't know if I'm accumulating my powers or not..." Jiwoo said, looking at his hands in concern.

"Didn't you hear me when I said it requires a lot of practice? Both of you are progressing really fast. Just take your time..." The ginger cat advised.

Once again, as if time repeated itself, Jiwoo's alarm rang.

"We're going to be late!" Jiwoo exclaimed, running up the stairs to get his things.

"Ah wait! I forgot your food! Where's the food?!" He was definitely talking about the cat food.

Jiwoo messily poured the cat food as he rushed out the door, pulling you along with him.

'This gives me deja vu' you thought as you let Jiwoo pull you to school.

==========

Surprisingly, the both of you made it to school on time this time. (Thats a lot of "time")

Jiwoo was once again trying not to fall asleep but failed due to the lack of rest for the past two days.

Okay... maybe it was because you had sneakily whispered "sleep" to him...oops?

Who could blame you? He seemed really tired. The least you could do was let the dude have his rest.

"Hey! Seo Jiwoo!" Oh no...

"Jiwoo! Get up right now!" The teacher exclaimed.

"This is getting out of hand... what's wrong with you layely? All you do is sleep through class..." The teacher started.

'Erm... that might be my fault...'

"You've been sleeping since this morning. The class just ended!"

'Wrong move sir'

"Re...really?!" Jiwoo exclaimed in shock.

Muffled laughter could be heard as many tried hiding their amusement with a cough. Jiwoo's reply only got the teacher to sigh.

"I'm letting you off only because you used to be such a good student." The teacher huffed, walking back to the front of the class.

"Does anyone know why Wooin is absent today? He's not picking up his phone." The teacher asked, addressing the whole classroom.

You on the other hand...

'Who in the world is Wooin?'

==========

Once again, you and Jiwoo were walking back to his place together. You basically begged so you could check on the cat.

As the both of you were walking, Jiwoo suddenly stopped. You looked at him questioningly.

You looked to where Jiwoo was so focused on.

"Hey, I told you to bring it. Why didn't you?"

"Search his backpack, too." 

You recognised the ravennette as the boy Jiwoo bumped into a few days ago.

'Bullying? We're in the 21st century, bullying is so last season psh...' You thought as you intended to walk away, not wanting to associate yourself with them.

Just as you took a step, Jiwoo called out to them, making you stop in your tracks.

"Wooin! What are you doing over there?" Jiwoo called out, making you to facepalm and sigh.

'Jiwoo, you're too good for your own sake'

"Who's that doofus?"

"Mind your own business. Scram!"

The two bullies said as the last one stayed silent.

"Uh... I can't. That kid's in our class." Jiwoo pointed out.

'NO! DON'T BRING ME INTO THIS! I STILL WANT TO LIVE!' you thought as you glared at Jiwoo.

"Ha... crazy..." one of them said as he approached the both of you, raising his hand. "What's a wimp like you going to do..."

However, just as he was about to slap Jiwoo, Jiwoo managed to dodge and step away, causing an awkward silence for at least 13 seconds.

"How did you dodge that, you twat?!" Again the boy said as he tried to attack Jiwoo again, multiple times actually.

"Outta the way. Let me take a swing at him." Ah here comes the other bully. It appears all of them had not realised that you were there with them.

You stepped aside, watching the whole ordeal silently. Okay, at first you were entertained but now... it was just getting too boring.

"Little twat keeps dodging my hits!"

"You should stop. There are people st-" Jiwoo was cut off once he heard a familiar automated voice.

"Please step back, this is an invasion of my friend's personal space."

"Haa?!" And now, you had gained the attention. "Since when was girly here?"

"Heh, what's a girly like you gonna do?" Right, they were taunting you.

"Hey... isn't she the mute kid everyone talks about?" Okay... that was just annoying. All you wanted was to go see the cat, now you were wasting your time here.

You sighed as you dropped your arm to your side. These asshats were too brave.

"Step back. Please." Again, the automated voice said. However, it was ignored as they continued trying to get a git on Jiwoo, and apparently you too now.

"Aw, is girly begging us to stop?"

"I was being polite." You sighed as you ran your hand through your hair in frustration.

"Step back." This time, your voice rang through their minds. As if being hypnotised, the two that was harassing Jiwoo took two large steps back.

"What the hell are you guys doing? You assh!les are embarrassing me." The four of you looked back.

'His hair is white... what is up with people and coloured hair?'

"Hey you." The said male called out. Whether it was to Jiwoo or to you, you had no clue.

"You are thr kid who keeps feeding the street cats right?" Ah... he was talking to Jiwoo.

"Yeah. How'd you know?" Jiwoo asked, curious.

"You better watch your back. I won't let you off so easily the next time." He said as he walked away, the two hooligan wannabes following right behind, but not before glaring back at both you and Jiwoo.

Once they left, Jiwoo turned to who you now know as as Wooin. "Wooin, are you alright?" He asked in concern, only to get ignored as a response.

Don't worry! Jiwoo still hasn't given up yet. Both you and Jiwoo followed Wooing like baby ducks as Jiwoo tried sparking up a conversation with Wooin... though it was more of a one-sided conversation.

"Ah... I gotta go this way. See you tomorrow!" Jiwoo waved as he walked the opposite direction from where Wooin was walking.

==========

"Kayden, I'm home!" Jiwoo announced, looking around for the said cat. Jiwoo ran through the whole house, thrashing everything as a result of searching for the cat named Kayden.

You had situated yourself next to the grey unconscious cat while Jiwoo was out and about, searching for Kayden.

His mood visibly darkened as he realised that Kayden had left.

"NO! WHY DID YOU LEAVE WITHOUT EVEN SAYING GOODBYE!?" Jiwoo screamed in agony.

You flinched in surprise at the loud volume. You looked away in embarrassment. Jiwoo sounded like his lover divorced and left him without telling him.

As Jiwoo was screaming his sadness and disappointment away, there Kayden was, on the toilet...

==========

"I'm sorry sir," Jiwoo apologised, bowing down to his knees.

"I was just really worried when I said that. I promise it won't happen again." Jiwoo reasoned.

You say on the couch, watching the scene as if it were entertainment...

Turns out, Kayden was only doing his business in the washroom... Talk about embarrassing.

You were snickering to yourself of how ridiculous the scene in front of you was, when the grey cat you were so worried about had woken up.

As it processed where it was, it jolted up and hissed. You bolted up in surprise. "Ah!"

Going behind Jiwoo for protection, you peeped from behind him, worry occupying your mind as you observed the cat's instinctive action.

As if it had a change in personality, the cat licked its paws, becoming passive.

Jiwoo, being Jiwoo, did not hesitate to walk up to the cat and picked it up, only to situate it on his lap. "I'm glad you're awake!"

"Y/n? It's fine... see?" You hesitantly scooted over, afraid of getting attacked. But once you were close enough, you realised that you were safe.

No, you weren't petting the cat. You stared at it as it stared back at you. "...cat." was the only word that came out of your mouth as you continued staring cluelesly at it.

"Yeah! It's a cat Y/n, do you want to name it?" Jiwoo asked, his motherly instincts coming in.

"...cat." You repeated.

Kauden watched the both of you. 'Is she an idiot? What's wrong with her?' He questioned.

"Mr. Kayden, can I take him to the hospital?" Jiwoo asked for permission. "Don't you think he'd be calm at the hospital, too?"

"He's not calm... he's in shock..." Kayden informed blatantly.

"You can come with if you want. Just to make sure nothing happens." Jiwoo said, you nodding to support his idea. "Mhm!"

"What! you want me to come with?" Kayden asked in surprise.

"Yes, please." Jiwoo cheered. Once again, you nodded, supporting. "Mhm!"

==========

After a few banters, in the end, Kayden ended up following the Jiwoo to the vet as  you walked home, promising to visit tomorrow after school.

As you opened the door, Hyun was on the couch. The house was a mess again. Oh boy...

"Oh Y/n! Since when did you step out of the house? I didn't realise! Anyways welcome home!" Hyun cheerfully said. It seems like he was in a good mood.

'See, I told you he wouldn't realise'

==========

To more adventures with you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4.6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
25K 1.5K 14
The sixteen-year-old pianist Xenja is suffering from selective mutism which keeps her from talking to people outside of her family. This made finding...
9.9K 189 23
Tours, groupies, love, publicity, management and music. Do you believe that love and time are relative? 5 years is a lot of time to change things ...
872K 34.7K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...