Catch me if you can

By classy_scorpio

[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has... More

Aesthetic
Prologue
Chapter 1: catch me never
Chapter 2: catch me somday
Chapter 3: catch me soon
Chapter 4: catch me now
Chapter 5: catch me when I fall
Chapter 6: catch me while I fly
Chapter 7: catch me later
Chapter 8: catch me please
Chapter 9: catch me today
Chapter 10: catch me if you can
Chapter 11: catch me
Chapter:12 catch me when i land
Chapter 13: catch me with a friend
Chapter 14: catch me with a question
Chapter 15: catch me horny
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: catch me screaming
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: catch me frightened
Chapter 24: catch me dancing
Chapter 26
Chaorer 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30: catch me being sneaky
Chapter 31 dont get your panties in a twist
Chapter 32 no on can save her
Chapter 33 dont stop
Chapter 34 i can find someone else
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 sister
Chapter 40 forever loving
Chapter 41
Chapter 42: Catch me pissed
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 one last moment
Chapter 45: the beginning of the end
Chapter 46: plan
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue

Chapter 25: catch me telling ella

4K 78 5
By classy_scorpio

Nurses took her away, saying I couldn't follow and that this was their job. How could I let this happen, I was supposed to protect her and now she's fighting for her life.

I pick up my phone and dial my moms number.

"What do you want kade I'm having a good time with my granddaughter."

"You have to come to Italy." I say bluntly.

"What why?" My moms voice fills with concern.

"Something happened and I need you and everyone else here."

"What happened?"

"I tell you when you get here." I say and then hang up.

I walk out of the hospital and slouch down against one of its walls. I put my head between my knees and cry, I cry for Valentina, I cry for me, I cry for Ella. Ella. What am I going to tell her, how do I tell her?

I sit there for what feels like hours. I get up and walk back inside and sit in the waiting room. I wait for a while and I wait long enough that my mom, Ella and all the guys walk in looking worried. I didn't even know that they had landed.

Ella sees me first and runs up to me, I pick her up and hung her not letting go. When her little hands push back I see her eyes and red and puffy which means she must have been crying. "Where mommy daddy?"

"She's getting help."

"But I want to see her." She puts and tears fill her eyes.

"Me too princess but we can't right now."

"Why not, where is she?" I'm about to answer but my mom come rushing up to us now and says "oh my god what happened."

"At the ball Valentina got hurt by the Russians."

"Mommy's hurt" Ellas tears start to stream down her cheeks so I hold her tighter and rub her back as to walk out of the hospital with her and no one else following me.

"Hey baby it's gonna be ok your moms a fighter, but we have to be strong for her we have to be brave too can you do that for me?"

"Yes." She said in a small voice.

I then held her until she fell asleep and when she did I took her back inside where everyone else was in the waiting room looking nervous. "So what exactly happened?" Lilly asks

"The Russians tried to take her and i couldn't let that happen but she threw a knife at him and after that we where all running she pushed me out of the way and got shot instead of me." She took a bullet for me.

"So it's your fault she got shot." Lily's says with disgust in her voice and she stands up pointing a finger at me.

"Whoa calm down." Cam says to her while grabbing her arm pulling her to sit back down.

"It is not my fault you watch you mouth." I say razing my voice a little bit but not so much to wake Ella.

"It is your fault if you had gotten shot she wouldn't be in this position."

I take Ella off of me and hand you to my mom "just because you and cam have something going on doesn't mean I won't hesitate to shoot you."

"Just like you got Valentina shoot?" She says crossing her arms.

I move towards her but Cam stands between us "lily go take a walk we all know it wasn't his fault and kade you gotta chill you both are just worried about Valentina."

Lily scoffs and instead of walking away she sits down. I take Ella back from my mom and sit down as well. I can feel lily glaring daggers at me but I don't care because a doctor comes up and walks to us. "Are you the family of Valentina Salvatore?"

I shoot up from my seat "yes" which makes Ella stir a little bit.

"Ok your wife is still in surgery and she's lost a lot of blood and coded once but as of right now it's looking good." He says with no emotion. She coded, her heart stopped!

"Ok thank you doctor." He then nods and walks back the way he came.

"Wife my ass" I hear lily mumble under her breath.

I quickly turn and say I'm a raised tone "what is your problem because I want to know why the fuck you won't shut up and stop acting like the only person who is affected by this."

"Because that is my only friend and she got shot because of you and now she might die." She yells so loud that Ella wakes up.

"Daddy what's going on?" She says in a sad sleepy voice.

"Nothing baby got back to sleep."

I then point at lily and say "you are done you either keep your mouth shut or I will have you throw out."

"You can do that." She huffs

"Wanna bet." I say right back.

Instead of answering she just sits down with a huff and tears in her eyes.

Ella wakes back up and this time doesn't go to sleep so I am playing with dolls on the floor now. After playing a while she randomly comes up to me and puts her arms around me and hugs me. I can feel her little nobody shake as she starts to cry "I don't want to loose mommy."

I feel tears slip from my eyes as I whisper "me too baby but if we do we will get through it together."

"But I want mommy."

I say the only thing I can "I do too."

As where giving the doctor comes back out and walks to us "hello again this time I am happy to say that Valentina has made it and is in the icu recovering now."

"Yes!" I yell and hug Ella tighter.

"Mommy's going to be ok?" Ella asks.

"Mommy's gonna be ok" I say to Ella

I look back at everyone seeing that they heard and my mom has burst into tears and I see that a few of the guys have started crying too, and last but no least I see lily have a full in breakdown and Cameron trying to comfort her.

"Can we see her."

"Yes but only two so you and your daughter." I nod my head and he leads the way. He brings us to a room and then leaves.

I walk in and see her hooked up to different machines but she's alive and that's all that matters. Ella reached for her but I stop her "we have to be careful because she's going to be fragile."

"Ok" I then let her down and she gently grabs her hand "mommy it's me please wake up we miss you."

I pull up a chair and grab her other hand and just kiss it and never let go of her hand. Ella comes to me and says "why won't she wake up."

"Because her body has to rest."

She nods before going to a chair, curling up in a ball and going back to sleep again.

"Please wake up for me?" I say in a broken voice.

I rest my head on her bed and as I'm about to fall asleep I feel her hand twitch. I shoot up and look at her face. He eyes fluttering open. And the her mouth opens and out comes a horse.

"Hi"

"Hi" I say laugh.

I grab water and bring it to her lips so she can have some.

"What happened?"

"You where shot and you should have let me get shot."

"I could never do that I love you to much."

"Well don't do it again everyone was worried sick."

"Everyone?"

"Ya everyone is hear." I say.

"Come here." She says moving over and patting to bed.

"I don't want to hurt you." I say.

"You won't" she says stubbornly but I listen and lay next to her.

We both fall asleep and I think to myself how I'm going to heal with the Russians but that's for tomorrow right now I focus on vals breathing because she's alive and that's perfect.

For now.

Word count: 1375
TikTok: classy_scorpio
Comment and vote
OMG YALL I JUST FINISH KILLIAN DE LUCA AND LETS HUST SAY THE ENDING SPARKED CREATIVITY IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAM💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 1.6K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
16.5K 66 2
[18+ MATURE CONTENT] "𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔," I mumble against his lips, my words barely audible over the pounding of my heart. "I hate everything about...
70.6K 553 29
"Your cheeks are turning bright red, my favorite color" he says. I break eye contact immediately and stare down. One moment he's hovering over me li...
94.8K 1.1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...