π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™π™€π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰...

By illiny

"some won't have the least comprehension of what I'm trying to do" "you can talk?!!" ========== Who would hav... More

- π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™π™€π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰ -
-red-
-merlot-
-scarlet-
-carmine-
-vermilion-
-cherry-
-maroon-
-imperial-
-sangria-
-blush-
-coral-
-burgundy-
-ruby-
-currant-
-candy-
-tart-
-brick-
-desire-
-ferrari-
-lipstick-
-garnet-
-persian-
-rose-
-watermelon-
-hibiscus-
-pastel-
-π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™π™€π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰-
-amaranth-
-indian-
-shiraz-
-raspberry-
-cerise-
-cranberry-
-fuchsia-
-salmon-
-rufous-
-special episode 1-
An explanation
-chilli-
-venetian-
-carnelian-
-electric-
-mahogany-
-flame-
-tomato-
-poppy-
-madder-
-π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™‹π™π™€π™ƒπ™€π™‰π™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰ 0.3-
-dark red-
-true red-
-cinnabar-
-lava-
-prismatic-
-falu-
-upsdell-
-cadmium-
-comprehension 0.4-
-prismatic-
-blood-
-bittersweet-
-end-

-crimson-

7.1K 409 82
By illiny

Y/n Kang
if you keep this up, you're going to have a whole army of cats by the end of this book... just saying

==========

"Seo Jiwoo!!" The teacher (whom I still have no name for) screamed, waking up Jiwoo, and also half of the class from their slumber.

"Get up, now!!" He exclaimed, once again, causing you to look over to the said boy on your left. "I wasn't going to say anything because you're normally not like this... but you've been sleeping through class two days in a row!" the teacher confronted.

"Is the class over?" was the only reaction the teacher got from Jiwoo.

"Huh? Yeah... it just ended." The teacher said, caught off guard with Jiwoo's question.

The moment he said that, you stood up, grabbed your bag and began leaving the classroom, not even giving a glance to anyone.

"Jiwoo. Is something wrong? If so you shoul- Hey! Where do you think you're going?!" The teacher said, pivoting his attention from Jiwoo, now to you, who was halfway out the door.

You showed him the screen of your phone, saying "Class is over, no?" then leaving a speechless and agaped teacher behind you.

"Ah... okay. The class is over. Sir, I've got to go!" Jiwoo, who was not paying attention to whatever the teacher said, bolted up and dashed through the door not letting anything stop him from leaving.

==========

"Y/n! Wait for me!" Jiwoo caught your attention the moment he saw you ahead of him. He continued running in your direction. For what reason was he running for?

'He really shouldn't be running in the halls. Or-' Your thoughts were cut short as you avoided from bumping straight into a wild Jiwoo, only for him to clash against someone else.

'that...could happen' you finished your thought as you grimaced and cringed at what happened in front of you. 'What is this? A romance anime? Nah,'

"You all right? So-"

You took a few steps, stopping next to Jiwoo and pressing the Text-to-Speech button.

Bowing down while simultaneously pushing Jiwoo's head down as well, the automated voice from your phone apologised on behalf.

"I apologise on his behalf. Jiwoo was not paying attention to his surroundings, do forgive him," The monotonous automated voice said. (Mhm, thats some good youtube apology right there...)

Unlike what you expected, you did not get a reaction at all. All the ravennette male did was walk past the two of you, ignoring the apology, as if nothing happened.

"He didn't say anything. Isn't he the guy who transferred to our class last month...?" Jiwoo questioned, to which you shrugged and walked ahead of Jiwoo. You never payed attention.

"I'm really sorry! Ah, I gotta go. Y/n! Wait up!" You could hear Jiwoo scream one last apology as you halted your steps to wait for the boy to catch up to you.

"Do you want to come over? To check on the cat of course," Jiwoo invited.

"Ung." You nodded, smiling brightly. Is this what it's like to have a friend? Probably...

==========

Back at Jiwoo's place, the grey cat had finally awoken. As if confused, it looked around to try to recognise where it was. As it did that, the other stray cats that usually came over 'meowed', as if saying "Hi friend!"

On impulse, the awakened cat hissed, scaring the other cats into the corner of the couch. It menacingly approached the harmless 3. Just before it could attack, its face was knocked out cold by non other that Kayden himself.

The other cats, saw him as a hero, brushed up against him.

"I'm home! Oh and Y/n's here too!" Jiwoo slid the door open. The cats left Kayden's side, only to crowd around Jiwoo for his affection.

"Mr. Kayden, did you eat well while I was gone?" Jiwoo asked, sounding like a mother.

All while Jiwoo was having a one-sided conversation with Kayden, you silently walked over to the grey cat, still knocked out.

You kneeled down, eyes stuck on the cat in concerned. 'why has it not woken up yet?'

"Why hasn't he woken up? Is something really wrong He's still out cold..." Jiwoo spoke your thoughts. Sometimes you wonder if Jiwoo could read your mind, it was scary.

"Um...that...He woke up once." Kayden said as he looked away, in guilt? you couldn't really tell.

This, had brought your attention. Both you and Jiwoo swung your head to look at Kayden, eyes shimmering. One could mistake the two of you as twins.

"Really?! When?!" Jiwoo asked.

"Right before you returned..." Kayden hesitantly replied.

"How fortunate. I was worried he'd...." Jiwoo's voice drowned out as you focused more on the cat. Putting your head on the couch, you petted the cat.

"Heal." you whispered, so no one would hear.

Slowly, your vision darkened as you felt energy drain from your fingers.

However, much to your dismay, both Jiwoo and Kayden had seen what you had done. Jiwoo looked at you with gentleness, softness. Whereas, Kayden looked at you as if you were the biggest idiot in the world.

"I swear, one day she's going to get herself in so much trouble if she continues doing this," Kayden facepalmed... only with his paws. It was truly challenging to be a cat.

==========

"I'm so tired. I slept through school but I'm still sleepy." Jiwoo yawned. Earlier, he had grabbed a blanket for you and draped it over you.

"Makes sense. You used the powers I gave you, so your body must be drained. Plus, you stayed up all night.

"You're right. I'm getting really tired. I'm going to take a nap." Jiwoo plopped down onto the ground, as he yawned once again.

"Mr. Kayden, I'm so happy to have you here. You should stay. At least until you get better. Please." If you were awake, you would have shuddered and cringe at what Jiwoo had said.

"Hmph. Stop yapping and start napping." Kayden looked away as he jumped onto the couch behind Jiwoo.

Soon, Jiwoo fell into a slumber. Soft, steady rhythmic breathing was the only sound you could hear, of course with the occasion of a few shuffles here and there.

What was known, was that Kayden did not want to admit that he was looking after the two idiots, as he liked to call you, as the two of you slept soundly.

==========

After what it felt like a few hours, you had woken up from this amazing dream about cake, groaning in pain as you stretched... lesson learnt : never fall asleep while sitting down.

You looked around, realising you weren't at home. Trying to recognise where you were, you scanned your surroundings. For a moment, you thought that you were kidnapped. That was, until you turned behind you, seeing Jiwoo sleeping on the floor.

'his back is going to hurt like a b!tch'

But that was not what surprised you. What surprised you was that, Kayden was comfortably sitting on Jiwoo, all while Jiwoo was having trouble breathing.

As Kayden slid off of Jiwoo, Jiwoo had woken up from his 'bad dream'.

"I had a bad dream. Someone was choking me... I couldn't breathe..." Jiwoo said as he hugged himself. Kayden seemed offended, but you weren't sure.

You wanted to laugh, since you had seen what actually happened. You hid your laugh by coughing when Kayden had given you a death glare, threatening you not to say anything.

"I think it's because of the incident before." Jiwoo confessed. "You and I are worried about the same thing..."

"S...Shut up! I-I'm not worried about you!!" Kayden exclaimed, embarrassed that he would be worried about someone else.

"If you're that worried, I'll teach you one thing. I'll teach you how to develop and efficiently use your powers... oh and you too i guess," Kayden said, looking over at your shocked state.

"There's a way to do that?!"

"Yes."

"Wow! You're going to teach us that?"

"Yes. Don't make me repeat myself."

==========

It was already dark, and you realised that you had not texted your brother at all.

Opening your phone, you saw no messages at all.

'Who am I kidding... Hyun won't even realise that I'm gone, I hope the house isn't wrecked by the time I get back...'

==========

"Hm... Not bad. This is good enough." Kayden commented as he looked around the basement.

"Jiwoo, you've been using your power blindly, the only reason it has developed... is because you've been using it for a long time," Kayden addressed.

"The opposite could be said for Y/n. You're unable to control yours because you've been avoiding from using your powers for a long time," Kayden exposed.

'Ah... so he figured it out,'

"But if you use my methods, you'll both be able to develop, efficiently use and control your powers. But don't expect my method to bring drastic changes." Kayden lectured.

"Depending on your talent and approach, you may not see results for several years or even decades." He revealed.

"So it might not work on us..." Jiwoo concluded.

"Dunno. Depends on how talented you are. Come to me," Both you and Jiwoo leaned closer to Kayden, who insisted on sitting on the couch so he could feel superior.

Putting his paw on Jiwoo's chest and the other paw on your head, you felt a strong energy running through your body.

"Listen carefully. The power is in your heart. The power spreads to the rest of your body like blood. I'm letting my powers to channel into you, fell how it moves and grow. Remember that feeling and do it yourself one day." Kayden instructed.

You closed your eyes as you felt a stronger power running through your body, your veins, memorising how it moves, the path it takes. It felt, refreshing almost.

Unbeknownst to both you and Jiwoo, a bright light flashed throughout the basement.

"It would be hard to do what I taught you on your own. But if you try hard for several months you..." At first , Kayden thought the both of you wouldn't succeed within the first try.

"Wow... I can control the power with your method!" Jiwoo explained feeling the power grow from within. "The power's moving like you taught me. So that's how you do it..."

An aura surrounds both you and Jiwoo, while Kayden say back and looked at the both of you in shock.

==========

TO MORE ADVENTURES WITH YOU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
36.7K 2K 39
"Ιͺ sᴑᴇᴀʀ, Κœα΄€Ιͺα΄’α΄€α΄‹Ιͺ, ʏᴏᴜ Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ ᴀɴɒᴇʀ Ιͺssα΄œα΄‡s. " "...." "ʜᴍ?" βž₯ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ α΄€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ sα΄›α΄‡α΄˜α΄˜α΄‡α΄… ᴏ...
22.7K 489 9
An unexpected injury causes Xiao Nai to meet Bei Weiwei sooner than originally planned.
25K 1.5K 14
The sixteen-year-old pianist Xenja is suffering from selective mutism which keeps her from talking to people outside of her family. This made finding...