Boys Next Door

By bxtch_xX

"Y'all we should go trick or treating" "So. . . .no candy?" OR trick or treating goes wrong, but does it?? More

Meet The Cast! 
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
✨✨✨
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
:)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
:)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
:)
Chapter 26
:)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Nacia
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 49

2.8K 107 139
By bxtch_xX

Author P.O.V

"Treyy" King says dragging out the name as he walks into Trey's office. Trey mentally prepares himself to get begged into making another TikTok, but it seems like that's not the case.

The first TikTok Trey made with King went viral. Trey doesn't like the thought of millions of people viewing and liking a stupid video he was forced into making.

"Are you still mad about the TikTok?" King questions sitting across from Trey who only offers him a petty glare.

"I didn't ask that shit to go viral, but the views are eating you up" King laughs remembering the comments people made regarding Trey's expression the whole time while making the TikTok. Everyone knew he was forced into making the TikTok, and they found it extremely funny.

"Whatever I'm never doing that shit again" Trey states with determination. King can't pay him enough to stand in front of a camera to make a stupid TikTok again. It is not worth it.

"Come on it was funny" King states, and Trey shakes his head disagreeing.

"Bruh I just realized people trying to kill us are gonna see that shit, and feel so disrespected because they working they asses off to scare us, and we out here makin TikToks," King says cackling he almost feels bad.

Trey doubts they'll see the video, but they've been quiet since they realized their tracks are being followed closely. Backing down and staying hidden was their best choice because they'd continued acting out like they were Trey would have already caught them by now. They're smart Trey will give them that, but how long are they gonna stay quiet and hidden away. It's honestly nerve-wracking because Trey isn't sure what their next move will be if they do come out of hiding.

They ended up finding their headquarters, but the place was completely cleaned out, and it was back to square one.

"I doubt that," Trey says as he continues to type away on his computer.

"Ohh I remember what I came here for now," King says, and this makes Trey give him his undivided attention because Trey wants to know what King is doing in his office as well.

"Please enlighten me," Trey says, and King clears his throat like he's about to announce something important. Knowing King he's probably going to announce something stupid, but say it's important. Even though it's quite the opposite.

"I'm takin you on a date, so go get ready" King states noticing leaving any room for arguments.

"You're takin me on a date?" Trey questions being caught off guard, and King nods his head proudly as if he just hit a milestone. To be clear he did taking Trey on a date is like a dream come true.

"And what if I don't wanna go on a date with you?" Trey questions almost as of he's challenging King. It's fine because King can handle Trey just fine. He's used to Trey's many behaviors.

"You don't have much of a choice" King clarifies in a tone that leaves no room for arguments. He almost sounds like Trey it's adorable.

"Is that so?" Trey queries leaning back on his chair looking at King with an unreadable expression. King wishes he could read Trey the same way Trey reads him like a book, but at last, you can't have it all. Little does King know Trey is happy King just asked him on a date. You could say he's excited, but he's not gonna let that show because King's ego is already off the roof. He doesn't want to add any more to it by showing King how excited he is about this.

"If you say no I'm breaking up with you for a week" King adds on in a threatening tone crossing his arms over his chest.

"As if you'd last that long" Trey says letting out a small laugh at the silly threat.

"I can last a long time Trevon" King smirks and Trey narrows his eyes.

"I don't think we're talkin about the same thing," Trey says scrunching his nose up in a manner that King finds adorable. Trey can be such a prude sometimes it makes King laugh, but the other times he's the complete opposite. Interestingly, the amount of layers of personality Trey has that he's yet to show King, and King is looking forward to being exposed to them.

"You think?" King questions with a sly smirk on his face that makes Trey shake his head.

"You so  fucking weird, but yes I'll go on a date with you," Trey says which makes the sly smirk on King's ace turn into a happy toothy grin. Filled with excitement. It kinda warms Trey's heart, but he's never gonna admit that fact out loud.

"Okay get ready," King says walking (skipping) out of Trey's office. Trey watches with an amused expression on his face. It's never that serious.

Trey decides to leave his office and get ready before he angers King for not getting ready on time to leave for their date.

"You're so fine I'm getting heartburns," King says putting his hand over his heart while dramatically taking deep breaths trying to calm himself down. This makes Trey laugh softly at King's antics.

"Where y'all going" Shawn questions noticing how dressed up the two are.

"I'm taking Trey on a date," King says proudly puffing his chest out. Again it's never that serious.

"First time?" Shawn questions with an evil smirk on his face knowing King is about to speculate and get angry.

"What do you mean by that?" King questions with a raised brow and narrowing his eyes at Shawn suspiciously.

"It means I've taken Trey on more dates than you," Shawn says sticking his tongue out childishly. It was more like Shawn would invite himself every time Trey tried to go out somewhere. He'd just appear and he like "can I come?" like a child, and Trey didn't care enough to ever refuse him.

"Can I come?" Nacia questions cutting King's response to Shawn off.  King looks at Nacia who's giving him his best puppy dog eyes. Like hell that will work on him.

"Hell no," King says without missing a beat. Nacia looks down at his feet and his shoulders start shaking. King rolls his eyes knowing Nacia is about to start crying his eyes out like the child he is. King should kick him into Sunday for being a spoiled brat.  Nacia is so used to getting what he wants, not from King though. He refuses to be manipulated by Nacia like the others.

Trey picks Nacia up and starts shushing him softly making King roll his eyes again. Nacia and Trey exchange a few shushed words between them like they're telling each other their deepest secrets. Eventually, Nacia nods his head and wipes his tears away, and grins at Trey who places a kiss on his forehead making Nacia laugh softly.

Trey must have superpowers because there's no way he was able to stop the outburst Nacia was about to have over not being allowed to come with Trey and King on their date.

"I'll be right back okay?" Trey says setting Nacia down who nods his head in understanding. Trey and King leave the house without making Nacia cry. Thank god for that.

"I'm driving" King states taking the keys out of Trey's hands who allows him to take them. Trey sends a quick prayer to god despite not being the religious kind. He just needs to make sure he'll make it out alive with King driving the car.

"Don't look so scared I know how to drive" King says getting into the driver's seat and adjusting it a little before he starts the car.

"I'm not scared" Trey states as King starts driving to their destination that Trey does not know about. Why did he agree to go on a date with King without knowing what he's in for?

"You look like you getting kidnapped," King says laughing softly. 

"Might as well be" Trey mumbles looking out the window with a smile on his face. Trey them feels King grab onto his hands, and he starts scolding King about how he needs to drive with two hands which leaves King muttering about how he's going to crash into a pole because of the rejection as he puts his other hand back on the steering wheel to please Trey.

"You so overdramatic," Trey says laughing softly at King's antics. He doesn't like when others drive recklessly while he's in the car. Especially if he doesn't know if they're good drivers. It's so nerve-wracking to him.

"Your mama overdramatic," King says making Trey roll his eyes at King's antics yet again. He's missed count the number of times King has made him roll his eyes today.

You gon be rolling them for a different reason soon 🧑🏾‍🦼💨

They start bickering like an old married couple as King drives them to their destination which is a very nice looking restaurant.

When they walk in and the person near the entrance asks if they made a reservation and of course, King did to Trey's surprise. Trey thinks it's thoughtful and cute how King took the time to plan out a date for them because lord knows Trey would've taken too long to plan a date because he would've spent too much time focusing on making it perfect while King on the other hand goes for it not worrying about the perfections of things. He just wants a fun first date nothing perfect or out of the world they live in.

When they walk to their table King and Trey try to sit next to him King snorts.

"Where the hell you think you sitting?" King questions shaking his head. Is this the first time Trey has been on a date? Trey makes a confused face and King points to the seat across from him. Trey understands and goes to sit there instead.

"Trey you never get a glimpse of someone's side profile on the first date" King explains while Trey shakes his head at the stupid rule.

"It's true you might get scared away by how ugly it is" King elaborates. You have to be really in love with someone to sit next to them on a seat especially on the first date. You don't know the things you'll witness with someone's side profile. You might see a whole new person.

"You have a great side profile" Trey states with such bluntness and confidence you'd think King and Him are on their 5th date.

"Trey you can't be saying that on the first date," King says ignoring how his face heats up at the compliment. It's not even a compliment to King that's a whole proposal right there.

"You should've given me the terms and conditions for this date cause I've broken way too many rules already" Trey states while rolling his eyes making King laugh softly.

"You'll learn with time my love, and next time you'll do better" King states and Trey's heart does weird flips when he hears King refer to him as such. He can't even say it...it's too intimate, but he doesn't hate it.

"Hello, I'll be your waiter today can I get you anything?" a nice waiter pops up out of nowhere. King wonders why these waiters always appear when things are getting good.

King and Trey didn't even get a chance to look at the menu, so they ask for a few more minutes.

"I just know that shit ain't seasoned" King mumbles to himself while looking at the chicken on the menu. He's made the mistake of ordering food that looks like it should be seasoned only to get the opposite at 5-star restaurants way too many times.

"It's always raw or just unseasoned" Trey adds on laughing softly. He's speaking with lots of experience.

"I don't care what nobody says medium rare is a fancy way of saying raw" King states struggling his shoulders. He honestly doesn't make the rules.

The waiter comes back and this time around King and Trey are ready to order their food.

"This is good" King states taking the first bite of his food.

"Shockingly" Trey adds on making King laugh softly he's eaten at a lot of fancy restaurants with business partners, and most of the time the food is not worth the money.

"This your first date?" King questions making Trey shake his head with a stank face like King just insulted him.

"Damn no need to get defensive you just seem nervous baby," King says making Trey stares at King for a moment with a blank stare.

"Why are you doing that?" Trey questions

"Doing what?" King questions cluelessly. King doesn't know what Trey is talking about, but he might have an idea.

"You keep calling me weird shit" Trey states and King definitely had the right idea of course Trey would notice that.

"oh, that, so me and the guys were talkin and we decided I need a pet name for you" King explains shrugging his shoulders. He's going down a list until he finds the perfect one. Trey just thinks King should stop talking to the guys who put him up to this.

"Why?" Trey questions with a confused face he doesn't see the point of having pet names. He just calls King "Bambi" because it's the first thing he thought of when he saw King's big ass brown eyes.

"Well you're always callin me Bambi, so why not, and it's only fair" King states in an obvious tone. What kind of significant other would he be if he didn't use terms of endearment on his partner.

"Don't call me nothing cringe" Trey says.

"Of course not darling" King says with a wicked smile on his face.

"I think that's the one," King says while laughing noticing Trey's scrunched-up face at what he was just called.

"No" Trey states shaking his head.

"Okay how about you just tell me what you wanna be called cause we not gonna be that cringe ass couple that calls each other bubba cause first of all ew, and second of all just ew Trey, and third of all ew" King explains shaking his head. Communication between couples about the type of pet names they use for each other is mandatory because some of them the pet names are getting out of hand.

"I like it when you call me Trey," Trey says shrugging his shoulders.

"What about Trevon" King questions with a smirk only to get a glare from Trey because he hates when people use his government.

"What about King or Pharaoh for you?" Trey questions knowing damn well that King's name/s leaving his lips would make King cringe so hard. Which he did.

"You're so wrong for that" King says trying to fight off the wave of disgusting emotions that ran through his body when Trey said his name.

"Don't worry bae we'll figure it out together" King says making Trey not necessarily cringe but something close to that which makes King laugh.

"Maybe it's too early for pet names cause you're still too emotionally constipated for that soft shit, and I get and I'm here for sweetie," King says laughing even more when he notices how hard Trey cringes at that one.

"Okay, I'm done sweetheart," King says pushing at Trey's button with an evil smirk on his face and Trey glares at him this time.

"Okay, okay fine I'm sorry handsome I'm done for real now," King says managing not to laugh this time around.

"What's your favorite color?" Trey questions suddenly jumping to the next topic. He wants to treat this like a first date so he might as well put in some effort to get to know his partner, and he wants to change the topic before he hears any more cringe pet names.

"Blue it's calming and nice" King answers deciding to move on from the topic of pet names for Trey's sake before he gives him a heart attack.

"I don't have a favorite color all the colors are beautiful in their ways" Trey states shrugging his shoulders.

"Even purple? and orange?" King questions with a raised brow. King believes some colors are just ugly period.

"Even purple and orange" Trey states laughing softly.

"I mean I could argue wit you on that but imma let it go, so what's your favorite flower? mines sunflowers cause they're big and pretty" King continues the questioning game.

"Roses" Trey states.

"you're basic" King states shaking his head. Really roses? out of all the flowers out there of course Trey picks roses.

"You're more basic like, sunflowers, really? although they do fit your character" Trey defends making King laugh softly.

"Okay, fine next question," King says and they continue their little game of asking questions back and forth until it's time to leave the restaurant and the waiter comes over with their check which King grabs.

"I'm paying," King says.

"As you fuckin should cause I wasn't gonna pay for shit," Trey says making King laugh effortlessly. Trey is funny without even trying sometimes.

They head to their next destination. Trey wasn't expecting the next destination, but here they are walking on a path in the quiet night it looks like a very large park path, but Trey can't be too sure since it's a little too dark to see.

"Where we going?" Trey questions in an almost whiny voice but he catches himself before it can come off like that, but King catches it.

"You can whine around me pumpkin lord knows you finna be doing it sooner or later," King says with a suggestive smirk on his face.

"Pretty sure you're the one who's gonna be whining and stop calling me weird shit," Trey says rolling his eyes. He's heard way too many cringe pet names for one day.

"Don't like that one either huh? you're really hard to please" King states shaking his head.

"So I've been told" Trey states shrugging his shoulder.

"Whatever I'll please you one day in more ways than one dearest" King replies making King rope his eyes.  Damn King and his witty comebacks as well as cringe pet names.

They walk for a few more minutes before they finally make it to their destination.

"We're finally here, now look up" Trey does what he's told and his eyes widen at how beautiful the night sky is. He doesn't usually pay attention to the sky at night, but boy is it beautiful and kinda trippy to look at. The night sky is more illuminated because there are no lights around to take away from their brightness.

"It's beautiful" Trey states looking at King so his neck doesn't break from looking up to long.

"I know right great way to end the 1st date don't you think?" King questions with a small smile on his face.

"I thought the mall was our first date and according to you I even got a permanent hickey to remember it by," Trey says making King laugh.

"I completely forgot about that amazing date, but I think this one definitely tops it," King says softly as he stops laughing.

"Yes I think it does" Trey agrees with a small smile on his face.

"I think this is the part where we kiss under the stars" King states with a smirk.

"You think?" Trey questions stepping closer to King who starts getting nervous. Why does Trey have to change his demeanor suddenly like that?

"Now you wanna get nervous" Trey teases noticing the King's sudden nervousness. King just rolls his eyes at the teasing before he leans for a kiss.

"Shut up," King says before their lips connect into a sensual kiss. Warmth blossoms in Trey's chest when he feels King's soft lips pressed against his. He can feel King's breath hitch when he slowly slips his tongue into his mouth, and he feels King's thumbing against his hand when he wraps his hand around King's neck and pulls his close pressing their bodies close together.

When they pull away King giggles like a lovesick school girl.

"God needs to get his ass ate for giving you them skills" King comments ruining the moment. King will never get used to the emotions and reactions his body gets when Trey kisses him they're just so surreal.

"You always saying outta pocket shit after we kiss," Trey says shaking his head softly.

"Your kisses make me act up," King says trying to defend himself.

"Obviously," Trey says as he starts to walk away towards the car as King follows close behind. Trey is ready to go home because he misses Nacia, and it's getting cold.

"Did you have fun angel?" King questions with a sly grin on his face.

"Yes, I had lots of fun bubba," Trey says evilly and King chokes and air and starts making gagging noises as Trey cackles at his dramatics.

"You're so fucking evil," King says ignoring the cramping in his stomach due to the way he just cringed at Trey's words.

"But for real though thank you for taking me on this date I had lots of fun," Trey says laughing softly with a smile on his face.

"Anytime snookums" King says.

"Oh hell Nah," Trey says as he begins walking faster ignoring King's cackles.

An update hahaha zjjxnxjxj dsjjsjsjzjsbdb hehehe b bbcbdnnnbbsbsbsbs a mnssnnana

Happy new year!

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter I was having a hard time figuring out what I wanted to do for their date so it took me a while, so sorry for the delay. It was a small case of writer's block.

I don't know when I'm gonna update this book again, but it's probably gonna take a while.

Anyways I hope the new year brings you new blessings and treats you well.

Stay safe!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50 2 7
A newly married lesbian couple finally has there dream family. But what will happen to one of the wives, when something terrible happens? How far wil...
17K 366 25
"Till death do us part"......
6.4K 126 19
Why you should never get in a closet with your enemie
165 8 9
What happens when an undercover police falls in love with the Mafia King? Can a woman truly be a successful Mafia gang leader?