A New Start / bakugo x reader

By Bakugo_dandelion_boy

Y/n attends U-A high two months after the new school year has already started. Her controlling mother finally... More

Profile
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

chapter 23

4.9K 132 131
By Bakugo_dandelion_boy

!! warning: blood !!

"hey get up, we have to get outside," Bakugo says, helping you to your feet. "what about my mom, and her boyfriend?" you ask, scared you will both need to face them.

Bakugo grunts, chuckling almost, "don't worry about them, they should be out cold for a couple of hours," he wraps your arm around his neck. using his body to keep yourself propped up, you walk with him to the stairs.

"you need to call me when shit like this happens, idiot."

"I'm sorry..."

he frowns, knowing you shouldn't be the one apologizing. this is all your mother's fault, only your mother's fault. it is not fair you have to go through anything like this.

"it isn't fair," he says opening the door, the cab being outside.

"what's not?" you step out the door with Bakugo. "your life, how you're treated, and how you are forced to live. it's just not fair." he looks down.
you frown at his words, feeling deeply upset and guilty. "I'm sorry.. this is my fault..." you whisper, dropping your head.
"don't apologize," he opens the door, "It is most certainly not your fault."

you slowly get into the back of the cab, Bakugo sitting beside you. you gasp as your back brushes against the seat, Bakugo immediately looks at you. "is she okay?" the driver asks, turning his back to look at you, as you hold back tears.

"ye-yeah... as she's fine." he looks upset, that he has to lie about this type of thing.
.
.
finally, you pull up to his house, he carefully helps you out of the car, pays, and thanks the driver before helping you walk to the door.

"okay.. so... do you want me to tell my mom about what happened, or not?"

"no," you say almost immediately, looking at him desperately. "no one can know, okay?"

he nods his head, "okay, here i'll just say... you're drunk, and you needed help."
"what?! you can't say that!" you shout quietly, "i'll just say your mom forced you to drink! she'll understand!" he argued back.
"fine, okay."

he opens the door, you leaning against him while acting intoxicated, like you can't walk. "Katsuki?! where the hell did you g-" Mitsuki cuts herself off, seeing you using her son as support, your head tilted down.

"Y-Y/n?," she studders, looking at you, shocked. "Katsuki what happened to her?!" she speaks again when you don't answer.

his eyes meet hers, him glaring. "she called me drunk, said her mom forced her to drink and she needed me to come help." he lies, it hurts. not only you but him too, to lie. about you being hurt, about your mother, about your abuse.

she stands frozen, her eyes locked on you as you keep your head down, silent. "w-well okay, take her to your room, make her sleep. she needs it." he nods at her, taking off his slides and helping you to his room quickly.

once the door is closed, you let out a sigh of relief, almost falling to the floor before Bakugo catches you. "It's okay, i got you," he reassured, helping you up again.

he looks at your back, blood seeping through his sweater. "I need to look at your back, right now," he says sternly, leading you to his bathroom. he sits you down on the ledge of the bathtub, quickly rummaging through the cabinets of the bathroom, pulling out the first-aid kit.

"okay I uh.." he says awkwardly, "..I need you to take off your shirt, so i can look at your back."

you turn around, your back facing him, slowly peeling off his sweater. ever so gently, he places his warm hands on the hem of your shirt, you covering your mouth as he slowly helps you take the white shirt off. the fabric sticking to your back due to the blood.

all that is left on your upper body is your sports bra, Bakugo stays speechless as he stares at your back with widened eyes. "it's nothing," you mumble, "this doesn't look like nothing, your back is fucking shredded," he raises his voice slightly.

his words make your eyes widen, "okay well, it looks like you need some stitches..." he continues to look at how injured you are. it's not just your back, your arms, torso, and legs are bruised and cut too. he looks through the first aid kit. you tilt your head, watching him pull out bandages, hydrogen peroxide, and a needle with thread.

you look at him, making intense eye contact. "I'm fine, you don't have to help me, i can do it myself," you speak. "tch, i'd love to see you try to sew your own back," he glares at you.

the bathroom falls silent, you breaking eye contact to look at your trembling hands.

the feeling of the hydrogen peroxide against your back makes you hiss in pain, you bite down on your tongue, closing your eyes tightly.

he takes a step back, you look at him as you hear him pick up the needle. dread in your eyes as you stare, "do you want me to take you to the hospital instead?" he asks, dreading having to stick a needle into your back like a DIY project.

"no, absolutely not."

you quickly grab a clean towel off the counter, shoving it in your mouth to muffle your groans of pain.

"okay..." Bakugo takes a deep breath before taking the bloodied towel off your back, sticking the needle into your skin.

all though he knows through your muffled screams of pain, that it hurts like hell, he continues stitching your back.
he ties it off, using his teeth to break the thread. he then continues to stitch a few more wounds, you breathe heavily as your whole body sweats uncontrollably.

"okay... i'm done," he breathes, almost relieved. you take the towel out of your mouth, your hands gripping the sides of the bathtub.

you slowly stand, using the counter as support. you look at yourself in the mirror, tears are rolling down your cheeks from your red-puffy eyes. your stance is weak and snot drools out of your nose, you sniffle but your nose is stuffed.

"I look like a mess... this is all my fault," you say with a shaken voice, making eye contact with Bakugo through the mirror. he glares, gently turning you around to face him.

his grip on you is tight and firm, he stares into your eyes. his glare remains, but his eyes hold onto something deeper, something sadder.
"Y/n, it is not your fault, not in the slightest," you look down shamefully. "and you look beautiful. you understand me?!" he shouts, shaking you gently.

silence is all that comes from your form, you avoid eye contact at all costs. he stops shaking you, his grip remaining firm. "I'm sorry.. for yelling," he mumbles, sounding upset. you still stay silent, looking away.

"hey, look at me." he brings his hand to your chin, tilting your head up and looking into your eyes, they continue to stay full of tears and absorbed with shame.
he places a hand on your cheek, gently rubbing it with his thumb.

your eyes widen at his touch, he is never this close with you,
what's going on?

his thumb traces your lips, making your heart race. "I know it's not a good time at all, but.. can I kiss you?" he questions, looking into your E/c eyes. you don't reply for a moment, feeling frozen in place, finding yourself lost in his unique red eyes.
your mind races around his question.

"Y/n?.."

you nod, slowly inching closer to his face. he tilts his head slightly, quickly filling the space in between the two of you by combining his lips with yours, your eyes fall shut. this kiss wasn't heated or full of lust, it was to show you that he cares, that he has overwhelming feelings for you, and that you're safe. with him.
but this was so sudden, out of nowhere. 'he never really showed signs that he liked me...like that,' you think to yourself.

'or was I just.. blind?'

your lips part, eyes joining again, his pupils glimmering with emotions... well for once, happiness.

"Y/n.." he whispers, your faces still close and hand still on your cheek. "I think I like you.. or whatever," he says, looking away, his face tinted a warm pink. but he quickly looks back at you as you reply
"I like you too, Katsuki."
his mouth widens a small gap and he looks into your eyes again, staying there for a moment. "you do?!" he asks, making sure he heard you correctly. you smile gently and nod.

he kisses you again, but it was harder this time. his hand runs through your messy hair as your arms wrap around his neck. you melt into the kiss while your lips combine passionately, you doubt Katsuki Bakugo has had much practice doing this type of thing, but damn was he good at it. parting again, Bakugo attempts to hide his rosy smile by taking a step away, cleaning up the mess in the bathroom. you attempt to help, but he insists on you going to sit down in his room, so you do.

after a few minutes he comes back into his room. you stare at your phone while Bakugo listens to it buzz repeatedly. "who's texting you?" he shuts the door behind him. " it's my mom," you sigh, looking at him, then back down at your phone. "she won't stop texting me about how I need to get my ass home, or she's calling the cops and that she's worried." you say, a tear dropping onto the screen of your phone.

"how could she be worried? she let him beat me, she told him to beat me," you say in a shaken voice, keeping your head down low. Bakugo kneels in front of you as you slouch on the couch, looking at you.

"i'll take that," Bakugo snatches your phone from your hands, shoving it in his pocket. typically, you would argue. but in the case you're in, you have no motivation. "it's getting dark out, you should get some sleep," he says calmly, looking at you.

you nod, getting ready to sleep on the floor again, next to his bed. "you don't have to sleep on the floor tonight, you're fragile right now. you can sleep on the bed.. with me..."

"oh, okay." you sit at the edge of his bed, it's pretty big so it should be okay if you both sleep on it.

he hands you the same outfit you wore the last time you were there, you stepping into the bathroom again and changing, coming out not long after.

Bakugo already lays in the bed on his phone, leaving the spot close to the wall for you to sleep. you slowly crawl over him, trying not to hurt your back in any way, then laying down on your side to face him. not taking a chance to try to lay on your back.

he glances at you, your eyes closed and your face calm. he gets up and turns off the light. laying down beside you again, he pulls his blanket over the two of you, turning on his side as well, facing you. your hand is resting in the middle of the both of you, your other one under your head.

he gently places his hand on yours, showing you a sign of comfort.

"goodnight, idiot."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
86.4K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
471K 16.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...