Chapter 31

As soon as you guys got inside everyone was awake and packing their bags. They didn't even realize you and Bakugo were gone.

"Hey guys," you speak shyly, "what are you doing?"

Sero smiles up at you, "We are packing our bags for the trip, is your bag already packed?" He asks. You nod and glance at bakugo who stares at the ground.

"Yeah me and Bakugo already have our bags packed."

Sero smiles and nods, before looking away to continue going through his clothes that he's left at Mina's house.

Mina has at least 3 pieces of clothing from every member of the baku squad except from you and Bakugo. The other boys tend to forget their stuff when they go over to her house.
.
.
.
You arrive at the school to see a bus parked outside. Aizawa stands on the side with a clip bored, checking off the students that have arrived. "Put your bags in there." He points to the big storage pocket at the end of the bus. You push your bag in the cubby and Bakugo follows along, before you both step into the bus.

"Sit together?" you say with a smile. He nods, a gentle expression on his face. You sit down in the very back, close to the window. Bakugo sits beside you, his head pointed down.

He's still on edge.

I hope I helped him, even if it was just a little.

You reach my hand out, placing it on his before giving it a little squeeze. "It will be okay Bakugo, everyone will be okay. I will be okay."

He looks at you, his eyes slightly glossy. He nods his head, before looking out the window. A sigh is released from Katsuki's mouth and a smile reaches your lips.

The rest of the ride was loud, but slowly began quieting down when the sky grew darker. You look around to see most people had fallen asleep. No surprise, you have all been sitting on this bus for at least 3 hours now.

You turn your head towards Bakugo, who's head is leaned again the window as his eyes are shut. His breathes are slow and his face is calm. You smile as you rest your head on his shoulder, closing your eyes and letting sleep consume you as well.

.....

Your body jumps as you hear a loud honk, your eyes immediately open and you look to see a blurry building out the window. Bakugo wakes up too as the lights in the bus turn on.

You narrow your eyes at the front when Aizawa stands up, "All right everyone, we are here. Since it is late I will allow you all to go straight to your rooms and rest till morning."

You yawn and slowly sit up when people start getting off the bus, Aizawa stands outside of the bus, handing out keys.

"Thank you," you say, walking to the end of the bus and grabbing your belongings. Bakugo follows behind you.

"Looks like I got room 204," you yawn. "I got 143."

He frowns, looking up at you. "We can't share a room?"

You shake your head, "No, silly." You walk the halls till you spot an elevator at the end of the hallway. "I'm guessing I have to go to the second floor."

Bakugo sighs dramatically as he pouts, standing in front of his assigned door with grumpy eyes.

"I don't want to sleep in different rooms!" He whines, he's acting like a little boy.

An adorable little boy.

"Oh Bakugo, you'll be just fine! I'll be right upstairs, and I will see you in the morning." You reassured, but he found no muse in it.

"Fine." He breathed, you open your arms, stepping closer and hugging his tired form. He sighs again, hugging you back. He lets go, kissing your forehead before unlocking his door and stepping in.
"Goodnight grumpy pants, get some sleep," you smile, before continuing down the hall.

When you finally reach your room, you shut the door, drop everything, and fall onto the bed stomach first. A long relaxed exhale escapes your mouth as you close your eyes.

Sleep easily begins to fall over you, but is immediately interrupted when you hear pounding on your door.

You squeeze your eyes tightly together, hoping it was a little hallucination, and you can go back to sleep! But no, the pounding continues, louder this time.

A long and irritated groan leaves your lips as you slowly sit up, lazily walking to door and opening it. It's Bakugo, standing right there.

"Katsuki, what the hell are you doing here?! I told you to go to sleep!"

"I know, I know! I was going to, but I hugged the stupid pillow on the bed and it wasn't the same as hugging you. It was cold and lame. Can I please come in? I'll go to sleep..." He rubs his eyes as his lip pouts with the rest of his expression. You roll your foggy eyes, stepping to the side and opening the door to him.

He smiles tiredly, walking over to your bed and crashing onto it. You do the same.

You would tell him to go away, and suck it up. Because if Aizawa catches him in your room you will not live to see the light of day again. But the boy looks so tired, you can't say no. And you're far too exhausted to even attempt to argue about him going back to his room.

"Do you need anything, or can we finally get some sleep now?" He reaches out his arms, wrapping them around your waist and pulling you closer to his warm body.
He rests his head on your chest, your chin and nose nuzzled into his soft hair. You wrap your arms around his head and his neck, breathing slowly.

"I'm all good, now go to sleep," He breathes, you smile gently. That's all you wanted to do, from the first step you took into the building, you wanted to sleep.

"Goodnight, Katsuki."

.....

GUYS!!! I did it! I wrote another chapter. I am so sorry it took so long, it has been extremely hard to find any time to write. Thank you all for continuing to show me support and for all your patience. <3