chapter 26

finally after a while of looking at the stars and laughing with Katsuki, you feel yourself grow tired. "hey lets get out of here, we have school tomorrow so we have to wake up early" he says, getting up then helping you up.
.
.
time skip to the next morning
.
.
"hey, Y/n wakeup!" Bakugo says shaking you, "okay okay im up, whats wrong?" you ask sitting up on his bed, rubbing your eyes.

"we slept through my fucking alarm, we don't have a lot of time so hurry up and get ready" he says grabbing his uniform.

"what will i wear?" you ask, getting up and looking at your blood covered uniform laying in the door way of his bathroom. "shit. uhm, just wear your skirt and that shirt and we'll ask for a new one." he says slipping into the bathroom to change.

you sigh, then putting on your skirt and keeping his shirt on, you going into the bathroom once Bakugo steps out.

you use his comb to brush out your hair then using his mouth wash, stepping out of the bathroom to see Bakugo sitting on his bed waiting for you.

"ready?" he says, glancing up at you from his phone, you nod anxiously. he sees the anxiety in your eyes, "it will be okay, i'll be there." he says, sitting next to you for a moment.

"now let's go, okay?" he says grabbing your hand and leading you downstairs, his mom in the kitchen.

"no grand baby's yet, got it?" she chuckles sarcastically glancing at you two, he glares, letting go of your hand and walking up to her. "want to shut up?" he growls.

she swats the back of his head, "watch what you say to me!" she's shouts, glaring at him. "you watch what YOU say!" he yells back, stomping away and grabbing your hand again, walking to the front door.

the two of you walk along the side of the road, him holding onto your hand tightly, not wanting you to let go. "don't worry i won't let go" you reassure, squeezing his hand gently.

he blushes slightly, look away but then back at you, looking into your eyes as you both walk.

"what are we gonna tell the others?" you ask, "about what?"

"about.. us?" you mumble, looking away feeling embarrassed.

Bakugo sighs, he looks around as he thinks. "well do you want to be teased or not?" he asks, you look at him confused.

"what do you mean?" you question, looking at him. "well.. if we tell them they will tease us till we die" he chuckles, you giggle along with him. the thought of Mina pushing you two beside each other or singing 'Bakugo and Y/n sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g! first comes love! then comes marriage! then comes a baby in a baby carriage!' along with the rest of the squad singing along.

as you giggle Bakugo looks at you, his chest tightening and his breathing getting heavier as he looks at your smile. "that would be funny!" you giggle, continuing to walk with him.

Bakugo pulls out his phone to distract himself, feeling the pink hue on his face. "shit! we are gonna be late! cmon let's run, we're almost there." he says tugging your arm as he begins to run, you running beside him.
.
.
the both of you make it to the school, people staring at you because you don't have your uniform shirt on, it being replaced with a oversized Black skull shirt.

you gulp, as you walk beside Bakugo while you fidget with your fingers nervously. "let's go to Aizawa, he probably knows where the extra uniforms are" he says as you follow him to the class room.

"Bakubro!" Kirishima calls out, running behind you as he tries to catch up with the two of you. "shit.." Bakugo mumbles as he turns around, "get lost" he growls, glaring at Kirishima.