Chapter 29

"you're all good, i bandaged up your arm and treated some of the cuts on your body, it was nothing to serious!" the woman says, clipping the bandage that she wrapped around your shoulder. "may i ask how you got the scratch's on your back?" she adds.

you glance at Bakugo nervously, not knowing exactly what to say.

"she was being reckless as always, got in a scrap with a villain that had a cat quirk." Bakugo says, standing close to you as you sit on the edge of the ambulance, swinging your legs childishly.

"i see, well go home and have a long shower, these bandages are water proof so you won't have to replace them right away. and here's some lotion that will help your shoulder and even your back heal faster, " she smiles. "also good job out there, can't wait to see you become a pro hero." she commented as you stepped down from the ledge.

you smile gently, bowing at her and thanking her before she went to check on some other people.

"a cat villain huh?" you smirked, looking at Bakugo as he crossed his arms. you two now walking back to his house. "i swear if even do something like that again i'm going to kill you myself." Bakugo says, not letting it go.

but to be honest, how was he supposed to just let it go?

"look Bakugo i'm sorry, people needed help so i just started running."

"you sound like damn Deku." Bakugo growls, rolling his eyes at you. "i'm sorry." you frown, looking at him with sorrowful eyes.

"how are you gonna run away when you're brave enough to do something like that huh?!" he scolds, continuing to walk. "what do you me-"

he cuts you off, "what i mean is, nobody can just grow that kind of bravery from the bottom of their hand. that's something people are born with, or grew up with. like me."

you look down, thinking about it. 'no one was doing anything, but everyone else was also to scared to do anything. maybe he's right.'

"i'm not going to leave Bakugo, it was a stupid idea and i realize that now." you admitted, Bakugo letting out a sigh of relief.

"good."
.
.
.
once you got to his house you stepped in first, Mitsuki immediately hugged you. your eyes widening at her actions.

"honey i'm so glad you're okay!" she says, hugging onto you. you muffle your whimpers of pain, not letting them out, feeling to ashamed to make the people that care about you feel upset about hurting you.

she finally let's go of you, looking at you with worry and relief in her eyes.

"i-i should go shower!" you stammered, looking back at her, a gentle smile to reassure her.

"yes of course, go ahead honey." she smiles, tucking a strand of your dirty hair behind your ear. you then make your way upstairs, Bakugo behind you silently.

"you should stop letting people hug you..." Bakugo mumbles, following you to his room. you don't answer him.

he hands you a towel, you digging through your bag, pulling out some comfortable clothes. "it's kinda cold in here, these aren't very warm. do you have anything i can wear?" you ask glancing at him.

"yeah," he says opening his drawer and pulling out a red hoodie, handing it to you. "here."

you take it and smile at him "thank you" you say getting up and going into his bathroom. you turn on his shower, gently taking off your clothes and stepping in.

you glance at the drain as you watch the dirty water drain from your body to the floor, the dust washing off quickly.

suddenly your ears start ringing, the explosion hurt your hearing and when you first got out you couldn't hear a thing except a taunting ring of pain.