Bullied by Luke hemmings

MRSCLIFFORD_xxx tarafından

A 17 year old girl named Emma lives in a foster home. She has been there for about two years and never has be... Daha Fazla

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
HEYYY PEEPS
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
heyy
45.
46.
hillo ppl
47.
48.
49.
OH EM GEE
50.
51.
Epilogue
bonus chapter/mini sequel
UNBELIEVABLE

22.

5.4K 112 45
MRSCLIFFORD_xxx tarafından

I just thought this was funny! ^^^^

Emmas POV

*Friday*

I waited by the gates for luke so I could tutor him. I've been tutoring him for about 3 weeks now but he only started letting me actually tutor him when we decided to go to my house for it.

I scrolled threw my instagram and saw a pic of Luke with reyna but he didn't look happy. And again he wasn't wearing a shirt..... I just ignored it and turned my phone off and stood as Luke walked up to me.

We walked down the road towards the bus stop. I stopped and sat down on the bench but Luke kept walking.

''Are you coming 'cause I'm not taking the bus.'' He said turning around.

''Ugh whatever." I shrugged and followed him down the street to my house.

We were about 7 houses down from mine when Luke stopped me and began to speak.

''Uh Emma?"

''Hhmm'' was all I mumbled.

''Uh.....I.... um.....I um...I'm s-sorry...'' he choked out.

''No your not. Luke if you were sorry then you wouldn't have done it in the first place. Why did you even bring it up?" I protested.

''I am sorry emma! I am! And....I...I love you Emma. I really am sorry.'' He began to be calm again.

''No Luke, you can't love me. After every thing you done to me, I could never forgive you.'' I felt the tears escape from my eyes. I got out of his grip and began walking to my house. ''Come on I have to tutor you.''

Luke POV

I just stayed quiet and followed her to her house. She was right, I did hurt her. She has a right not to forgive me. But I really do love her and I don't know why I even bullied her. I am such a moron. I am so stupid to bully her , she doesn't deserve to be bullied. I am such a fuck up.

We entered her house and walked to her room. I sat on her bed and stared at my feet.I decided to give another shot but a little slower.

''Emma I know you won't forgive me but I am sorry. After we kidnapped you and calum hit you with that bat and I hit you with that book I realized how much I loved you. I-we should have never done that to you. And to be completely honest it was all calums idea.'' I think I was talking too much.

''I'm sorry Luke but I could never love you, your my bully. I don't love you, I love Michael. And Luke why did you bully me in the first place. Why would you bully anyone ? You don't even know there background. What if they were from a foster home because there parents died in a car accident along with there 5 year old brother! What if they cut everyday of there life!? Now that you bullied them they can never have a normal high school year! God Luke you don't even realize!" She screamed and I could tell she was about to cry.

Now I do know her background and I feel even more guilty. I just want to leave now , I dont want to sit here and watch her cry because I'm such a big ass fuck up. I cause everyone's problems. I disappointed millions of people just because I quit my band to do drugs. And I bully people and make them want to end their life. I am so idiotic.

''Im sorry em. And just so you know reyna means nothing to me. I just needed to get you off my mind. I knew you would never love me so I had to get you out of my head. But I still love you and I am so sorry.'' And with that I left. I left her crying in her bed room because I am such an idiot.

Emma's POV

I can't believe Luke actually loved me after all he has caused. No matter how much I really did love him I just couldn't. I have Michael and he would never hurt me like Luke did. And besides Luke is my bully, it would never work out. The fact that I just opened up to Luke and then he just walked out proves he doesn't love me.
I just cried in my room for the rest of the night not even caring to shower or eat.

I am so sorry for the boring chappie and for jumping into the whole love thing but I was kinda deep in the story and Luke still didn't express him feelings until now

Hope u like my book so far! Pllz vote/comment/share thank you! Bye!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9K 218 38
Maybe little Stephy has a little crush on Lukey. Maybe Lukey doesn't know how to act around a pretty girl. *This is a fetus Luke Hemmings Fan fiction...
16.6K 362 18
All Madeline wants is a family that loves her. She wants her happy ending. She's tired of being another kid in the system. All Luke wants is to meet...
10.4K 364 56
When indie is left orphaned and sent to an abusive adoption center. She befriends a boy named Luke Hemmings. When she is adopted, she meets a boy...
2.9K 104 33
Mia , a 16 year old girl. Her new best friend, that's Luke. Yeah guys THE Luke Hemmings. The both of them go through bad and good, but what will hap...