Long Lost ~completed~

由 Sarahbear1089

At the age of 2 Bella was kidnapped from the park while playing with her 6 older brother's and father. Their... 更多

Characters
Pain
I have Brothers?
New Home
The Pill
Rules
School
Secret
Party
Silence
The Help I Need
Business Trip
Restless
Back to school
Volleyball tryouts
Heart
Relax
It will be okay
Heart Surgery
Recovery
Park Day
Something is wrong
Emergency
Help her
End of Recovery
Flight
Arrival
1st day troubles
The city
Hangout
First day online
Weekend
Run
Going home
Secrets
Worry
Man in the shadows
Koda
Safe For Now?
First Morning with Matthew
Games
Message
AUTHOR NOTE
Sent off
Rescue
Safe and Sound
Vincent
Welcome to my House
Caught
Explosion
Explosion (Matteo + Vincent)
Aftermath (Ending part 1)
The Date (Ending Part 2)
Couple (FINAL PART 3)
Update
Epilogue

Hostage

1.1K 31 3
由 Sarahbear1089

My wrists were now tied with rope against the armrests of the chair. I wiggled around in my seat, trying to make myself at least comfortable, but of course it did not work. The rope was rubbing against my soft skin causing rope burn to appear. I struggled for a bit more before I felt someone looking at me from the corner of my eye causing me to stop.

I turned my head, seeing Matthew staring at me with glossy eyes. I noticed the pain and worry in his face. With everything happening he must have concluded that this was his fault, but it was nowhere near his. "I'm so sorry Bella..don't worry you'll get out of here I'll make sure of it." He whispered in my ear, making sure that the one hijacker did not hear his words.

"Stop talking to each other right now or I'll separate you two!" The guy sneered as he stood up from his seat, an angry look plastered on his face.

My body stiffened and I closed my eyes tightly with fear. I didn't want to be separated from Matthew, what if they hurt one of us. I thought of all the possibilities and consequences that could come up.

My mind wandered back to what Matteo had said on the phone. He was tracking the jet and would have someone follow us to wherever we go. I really hoped that was true and not something he said to assuage my panic.

I'm a bundle of nerves with everything that is happening right now. I was afraid of what was to happen When we landed, will they take me and hurt Matthew or will they take Matthew and I together? I sure hope they didn't hurt Matthew, I don't want to see him injured at all, that would break my heart.

Suddenly the plane jerked up from turbulence and the man that was once standing was now on the floor groaning in a discomfort. A giggle left my mouth, but I immediately stopped once I saw the face of the man. He looked pissed and he stood up, cocking his gun, before shooting at my shoulder. The bullet jammed into my skin and right away I felt a searing sensation throughout my body.

I cried out in pain and gritted my teeth together trying my best not to let out any sobs.

"What the fuck dude! Why did your shoot her!" Matthew shouted with outrage as I watched his eyes get dark.

"If I were you I'd shut your mouth otherwise there goes another bullet in your precious Bella~ I don't want to waste any more of my lovely bullets on trash though" The man hummed sadistically, seeming that his only source of joy was harming others.

I became horrified by the way he said he would shoot me again. I really hope Matteo can save us in time. I don't want to be stuck with these inhuman, bloodthirsty men. They had no mercy and would do anything to hurt anybody even over such tiny things.

"I..I-I'm sorry.." I weeped as tears rolled down my flushed cheeks. My shoulder was now throbbing as blood oozed out of the wound.

The man clicked his tongue and sat back down in his seat where he once watched us silently before.

My body slumped to the side as I breathed heavily, trying to adjust to the new pain that I've encountered.

"Bella..Bella are you alright?" Matthew spoke to me in a soft voice but my hearing was fuzzy. He sounded far away and confusion washed over me. I began to sweat profusely and my heart felt like it was fluttering weirdly. Before I knew it I felt like I wasn't there anymore.

---------------------

I bolted up from my laying position and found myself in an unfamiliar room. The floor was cold and dirty, along with the cement walls that had a few spider webs clinging onto the ceilings and hanging down.

I'm front of me was a heavy metal door and I immediately began to panic. I had realized I passed out on the jet and were now taken hostage. When I went to go move I was pulled back back a thick metal chain that was connected with the floor.

When I looked around the room for further examination I noticed that Matthew was nowhere to be seen. My stomach sunk and my heart pounded out of my chest when I thought about Uncle Matthew. Where was he? Was he hurt or even worse maybe..maybe they killed him..

No no I can't think that in this situation. Uncle Matthew has to be alive, he cannot be dead I forbid that.

Unexpectedly the door swung open and when I looked over my eyes came in contact with a large scary looking man. He was toned with many tattoos crawling up his arms and neck. The man gave off bad energy and I did not like that one bit.

"Where's my Uncle?!" I questioned him while raising my voice. I knew that doing so would cause him to become angry, but I didn't care for that. I needed to know that Uncle Matthew was at least safe from harms way.

"Don't talk to me like that." He growled and raised his hand before slapping my across the face. My head flung to the side sharply and I whimpered clutching my cheek with my one free hand. There was for sure going to be a red mark and maybe a bruise later on.

The man stepped back and I gulped nervously, waiting to hear where they put Matthew

"Well, we don't really need him so we beat him up a bit and sent him back to where you guys came from." The man informed me with a huge wicked grin. I was upset that Matthew wasn't here anymore to help me but all that matters is that he is safe.

Now you..my precious little one are gonna make me some money~ I have so many people just waiting to beat the crap out of you." He chuckled evilly and stroked my cheek where he once slapped me just seconds before. I winced and averted my attention away from this sinister man.

I'm back to day one of my life. Abuse and torture. I'm not sure how long I'll last here, but I really hope Matteo gets to me and saves me from this hell hole.

A knock on the door startles me and I notice the man grinning widely like he knew who it was. "Oh look our first guest has arrived!" He chimed and opened the door to allow the person in.

A young adult woman walked into the room with an angry look on her face. She had waist length brown hair, green eyes and was pretty short. I immediately recognized her as one of our maids that got fired not so long ago for being caught sneaking around.

"L..Lisa why are you here?" I asked with confusion..unless she was the spy the whole time. My eyes widened at the realization that one of our maids has betrayed us

"You stupid little brat, ever since you came along your brothers stopped paying attention to me. I tried for months to seduce them, but the second you come along you have them wrapped around your tiny finger." She shouted and started throwing kicks at my abdomen.

My body flung backwards and I hit the hard concrete floor. The chains that were tightened around me restricted my movement so had limited range to move away from the attacks.

She continued to kick and punch me repeatedly until I was weak and limp on the floor. I don't understand why this is happening to me. I don't deserve this at all, I never did anything wrong.

Tears startled to pour out of my eyes and Lisa took one last kick and aimed it right into my chest. Blood splattered out of my mouth from the blow and I curled up on the floor like a crippled person.

Lisa left the room with a large smirk on her face. I never knew how cruel she was. When she was our maid she acted so kind in my brothers' presence, but now with the new information she was probably trying to get them to like her.

The man who I guess was the leader of this whole ordeal bid me goodbye, promising that he'd be back later. I was not excited for that time to come.

I laid down against the cold floor, dust blowing around in the air from my movement. My body was already aching from the painful blows that I received but I tried not to show that I'm feeble because I am not.

As I laid on the ground the cold floor made me shiver. I could not stay warm with the constant frigid breeze blowing at me through the bar window.

My eyes began to droop and I felt exhaustion take over me. The last thing I remembered was Matteo waving at me goodbye. Now here I am locked away for who knows how long.

----------------------
Matteo's POV

I had been in my office tracking down where Matthew's jet flew off to but by the time I figured it out they had already landed somewhere.

I immediately sent people to the location but it would take almost 2 hours to get there. Two hours is a long time and in that amount of time something bad can happen. I can't even think about what Bella is thinking, I feel guilty..I should have never sent her away.

Once I found out where they were I called a meeting with my younger brothers. They already know I sent her away and they were furious with me, but now their resentment towards me is going to become worse.

Everyone piled into my office and I took a deep breath before standing up from my chair.

"Bella..they caught her. Someone hijacked Matthew's jet. I should have never let her leave." I informed them, trying not to tear up to show my weakness.

Right away I heard gasps emitting from them.

"W..We lost her again?!" Giovanni sobbed out and that broke my heart. I knew Bella meant so much to the twins.

"Don't worry guys, calm down I'm tracking them down right now." I sighed and took a seat, looking at my computer.

I really hoped we could find her before anything could happen. I won't sleep or eat until I find them even if it's days.

1776 words

(I never mentioned Lisa before but I described who she was in this chapter.)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

969K 17.6K 48
When Klara Ivy De Luca is finally reunited with her parents and her six brothers after eleven years of being kidnapped, Is she the same sweet and bub...
3.1M 70.4K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...
I'm not okay 由 weirdo

青少年小说

1.1M 24.5K 73
8 year old Alessia never had the best life. From being taken away from her family at a very young age to being diagnosed with cancer while dealing w...
2.2M 50.2K 49
Annabella has had a rough life. From surviving brutal beatings from her so called 'parents' to becoming a well known person on the streets. Oh. And...