Love in the Night | Dick Gray...

By swiftielvrrr

(UNDER EDITING 9/26/23) Olivia Kent had grown up as a sweet and loving girl until death had made her cold. D... More

Characters
Background
1| Clark Kent
2| Minneapolis, Minnesota
3| Storage Unit
Ch 4: Explosion
Ch 5: Motel
Ch 6: Safe House
Ch 7: Demonic Posessions
Ch 8: Mephisto
Ch 9: Asylum
Ch 10: Reconcile
Ch 11: Old Friends
Ch 12: End of Trigon
Ch 13: San Francisco
Ch 14: The Return of Dr. Light
Ch 16: Burnt City
Ch 17: Garth
Ch 18: Deathstroke
Ch 19: Saving Jason
Ch 20: Conner Kent
Ch 21: Lies
Ch 22: Atlantis
Ch 23: Elko
Ch 24: Donna Troy
Ch 25: Clea
Ch 26: Thanos
Ch 27: Barbara Gordon
Ch 28: Jason's Alive
Ch 29: Hank Hall
Ch 30: Sniper
Ch 31: Chthon
Ch 32: He Returns
Added Cast
Ch 33: Awaken
Ch 34: Wedding Bells
To Be Continued
Ch 35: America Chavez
Ch 36: Metropolis-191
Ch 37: Goodbye For Now
Ch 38: Mistakes
Ch 39: Consequences
Ch 40: Road Trip
Ch 41: S.T.A.R. Labs
Ch 42: Lex Luthor
Ch 43: Time of Need
Ch 44: Unwanted Guests
Ch 45: Old Friends 2.0
Ch 46: Arrest
Ch 47: The Great Counsel

Ch 15: Titans

1.2K 29 1
By swiftielvrrr

I walked out as Dick followed. I looked at the girls back pushing the elevator buttons.

"We need to talk" Dick said as she turned around.

I left Dick alone with the girl as Gar and Rachel followed me to the security room. I turned around to the two shaking my head.

"Ugh" Rachel scoffed.

I sat at the chair rewinding the footage from the roof. I turned around to see Dick walking through the door. We both watched the footage over and over when Rachel walked in.

"She gone?" She asked.

"In her room" I said.

"Sounds like she's staying" she said.

"Not my decision" I said.

"Maybe not. She's pretty intent on leaving" Dick said.

"Do we get a vote?" She asked.

I turned around to see then to Dick.

"Look I know it seems uncomfortable, the idea of a stranger jointing our, family. But you guys have to trust that I know-" he said.

"I think it's a great idea" she said cutting him off.

I shook my head turning back around to the screens.

"Really?" He asked.

"It's what you do. Face it Dick, you can't resist a bird with a broken wing" she said.

I stared at the frozen screen of the girl.

"Something just feels off" I said.

"Maybe it's because of Dr. Light?" He asked.

"I don't know" I said.

He sighed taking out his phone. I watched his phone as he dialed Bruce. He started walking around talking with Bruce. I stood up walking out just as Dick grabbed my hand pulling me into his lap. I examined every inch of his face as he got off the phone with Bruce. He grabbed my face looking me into my eyes.

"I love you Olivia" he said. "And I've been wanting to say it since the day I saw you again."

"I love you Dick" I said.

He picked me up walking towards our room. He kicked the door closed setting me gently on the bed. He got on top of me placing small kisses down my neck. My phone began ringing as Dick put his head on my stomach before rolling to my side.

"Hello?" I said.

"Dawn called me" Donna said.

"I know, he's back" I said.

"I'm on my way" she said.

I hung up the call looking over.

"Time for bed" I teased.

He smirked pulling my body closer to his.

*

I woke up to an empty bed. I pulled the sheet over my body walking towards the closet. I pulled out jeans and a long sleeved shirt setting them onto the bed. I took a shower drying off my body before putting the clothes on. I dried my hair walking out to the kitchen.

"Good morning sunshine" I said to Rachel kissing the top of her head.

"So um your mom is a mutant who can like cast these weird spells right?" She asked.

"Yes?" I said confused. "I mean there's a lot more to that, but yes."

I took a sip of coffee looking at her.

"Is there a way you can put some type of quiet spell around your room" she said.

I choked on the coffee wiping my mouth. I nodded my head walking to the security room.

"Hey Liv, check this out" Gar said.

"The girls dad is Deathstroke" Jason said.

"What?" I said.

I looked at the screen as Rachel and Dick walked in.

"That's Rose's father?" She asked.

"The one and only Deathstroke" Jason said.

I looked away from the screen closing my eyes.

"Is that someone you know?" She asked.

"Kind of. Old Titans business" Dick said.

I looked to him confused. I looked to Gar as he spoke about Deathstroke's background.

"Check it. Former Delta Force commando, part of H.I.V.E. Select soldiers who underwent a series of experimental bio-enhancements" he said. "Out of the thirty-five trial subjects, the only one to survive was Slade Wilson. INTERPOL says he retired years ago after the death of his son, Jericho."

I looked up at his words to the screen. Death of his son?

"I'll take it from here" Dick said pushing Gar out of the way.

He turned the screens off as the security alert went off. He pulled up the camera of the side door.

"So I guess you changed the code" Donna said.

I looked at Dick before walking out to the living room. Donna, Hank and Dawn stood there looking uncomfortable being back.

"Were you followed?" He asked from behind me.

"We shell gamed before we knocked out" Hank said. "Covered our tracks."

"Can you guys give us a minute, please?" Dick asked the kids.

They scattered to their rooms as Dick and I walked closer to the three.

"I wish the circumstance were better but" he said. "Welcome home."

"You okay?" Dawn asked.

"Better now that you're all here" I said.

"Two attacks in two days. Did you find out anything?" Hank asked.

"Nothing you guys don't already know" Dick said.

"Dr. Light's out of prison, someone broke him out" I said. "Trail of dead bodies ever since."

"For whatever reason, Arthur Light is on a payback mission. He was trying to pick us off one by one" he said. "So chances are he's after us all now. But we're together and we're strong."

"Enough of this little pep talk, save that for the JV team" Hank said. "Once this is over we're out."

"We need to go home, Dick" Dawn said.

"Me too" Donna said. "I can't stay here."

I nodded looking away. The three began to walk to their rooms when Dick stopped them.

"Oh and one more thing" Dick said.

We walked towards the security room pulling up Rose on the screens.

"Picked her up the day before yesterday. She was no the run. The evasive technique was impressive" Dick said. "She has talent and training. And then I saw this."

He played the video of Deathstroke.

"Fuck me" Hank said walking closer.

"I thought he-" Dawn started.

"He was dead" Donna said.

"Yeah we all did" Dick said.

I looked around confused.

"But he's alive and well in San Francisco" he said.

"So who is she?" Donna asked.

"Her name is Rose. Wilson" I said. "Deathstroke's daughter."

"You have Slade Wilson's daughter in the other room?" Dawn said.

"You're fucking with us right?" Hank asked.

"I didn't know who she was when I picked her up" Dick said.

"And now you do and she's still here!" Donna said.

"Yeah its a concern" he said.

"Deathstroke is why we shuttered this place" Donna said. "We limped away. I didn't come for round two."

"What?" I asked.

"I didn't forget" he said.

My head began spinning as Donna's words replayed in my mind. Dick walked out as I stayed in the security room.

"Why was Deathstroke the reason you guys disbanded the Titans?" I asked looking around.

No one seemed to want to respond.

"You can see inside our minds, so look" Hank said.

"I wasn't given these powers to abuse them!" I snapped. "It's unfair for me to enter your minds. Why did the Titans disband?"

"You left us when we needed you, Olivia!" He said. "You didn't seem to think his death affected us too? When you left we started to deteriorate and we didn't even know it. If you had stayed maybe what we did would've never happened!"

I clenched my jaw walking out of the security room bumping into Hank's shoulder. I walked to the room sitting at the edge of the bed staring at the wall. I ran my fingers through my hair walking to the kitchen. Donna and Dick were in a heated argument.

"Do they even know what happened last time?" She asked.

"I'm training them to be a better version of us" he said. "Rewriting history."

"Ah. The kinder, gentler Titans" she said.

I leaned against the wall listening.

"What's your problem?" He asked.

"I'm sorry. You know I love you and I want you to be happy but there's ghosts in this place" she said. "They should know and at the very least Olivia should know."

"They know enough" he said. "I-I don't know how to tell her."

I walked down the hall contemplating on what I should do next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 2.4K 88
Titans S1 - ❝ the 𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒔 will know our names ❞ Titans S2- ❝ we will be 𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒔 ❞ Titans S3- ❝ shall we show them what 𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒔 can do...
3.7K 142 19
"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within, Dick." Book 2 of my series of Dc Titans. Jane GreenXDick G...
9.3K 127 21
A 17year old girl, who was taken in by Scarecrow when she was 15 and ran away from her family. He trained her to help him kill the Titans. But there...
13K 197 27
list of characters: - Dick Grayson - Jason Todd - Gar Logan - Conner Kent - Hank Hall - Kory Anders - Donna Troy some imagines will be based around t...