Dynasty

By niamh_16_xo

When Yelena Stilinski comes back from college for Christmas break she quickly finds herself caught up into th... More

Dynasty
1...Once in a Wolf Moon
2...Night time creatures
3...Second chance
4...Disruptions
5...Dream state
6...Bullet visual
7...Notify
8...After school special
9...The Unleashed
10...Crescent Mind
11....Chasing Messages
12...Wolfs omission
13...A coalition
15...Breaking the Code
16...Low Communication
17...Inarticulate
18...Shifting of the moon
19...Ice Fight
20...Unnatural
21...Poison
22...Boom companion
23...Holding back
24...Rhapsody
25...Surprise guest
26...A Special appearance
27...Wrath
28...In the combat zone
29...The final act
30...Out there in the middle
31...Fight or flight
32...Unravelled
33...Forcefield
34...Through their eyes
35...Its about the facts
36...Overshadowed
37...Unmasked
38...A Deal with the Demon Wolf
39...A Pact of Packs
40... Curved moon
41...The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
42...Neon Lights
43... Deprivation and Desperation
44... Transfixed

14...Informality

730 13 3
By niamh_16_xo

After Scott had updated them on what exactly Deaton knew, and that he definitely wasn't a threat, in fact, he seemed to be some type of witch doctor. Yelena had subtly pulled Scott aside and asked him not to tell Stiles that she was at the Hale house. She knew that Scott was uncomfortable with her request but was grateful that he agreed. However, currently, he was searching his house for his lost phone, hoping they could use it to find Derek. Stiles was uninterested in the fact that both Scott's phone and Derek's were missing. Yelena on the other hand still hadn't finished with Derek and was still eager to talk with him.

Stiles rolled his eyes "It's not here. Okay, so you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?"

Scott was still searching his room as he replied "I can't afford a new one. And I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek."

Stiles sighed at him "Well, "A", you're not alone. You have me. And "B", didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? He sounds pretty dead."

"You know I'm not convinced that Derek can die, he seems to keep coming back," Yelena commented.

"Argent's plan was to use him to get to the Alpha - they're not gonna kill him," Scott added

"All right, so then just let them do what they're planning, you know? They use Derek to get Peter - problem solved." Stiles shrugged

"Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek! I can't protect her on my own. Which means we either find Derek first - just - just help me!" Scott exclaimed exasperated by everything.

Yelena stood up and began to check his desk, "Not to mention they're probably trying to kill him."

"You know, you probably lost it when you two were fighting. You remember that when he was trying to kill you after you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson? Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behavior here?" stiles snided.

Yelena rolled her eyes, "He wasn't going to kill anyone!" She snapped. She couldn't explain it but it was like she knew Derek.

Stiles looked at Yelena confused by her reaction.

"And I'm not letting him die." Scott agreed, partly because he agreed and partly to back up Yelena. Stiles may be his best friend but Yelena was also his family.

Stiles groaned "Could you at least think about letting him die? For me?"

Yelena shoved him harshly as she sat back down next to him on the bed wondering where Derek was, and if he was still alive.

"What?" Stiles asked when Scott shushed him, watching him as he was seemingly listening into a conversation.

The expression on his face showed that it wasn't pleasant, "My Mom just got home from work." He told them.

Yelena sat up straight as she saw the sad look on his face "Is she okay? What's she doing?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Crying." He said as he came and sat down next to them.

Yelena rested her head on his shoulder "Scott, you can't protect everyone."

Unfortunately, neither one of the Stilinskis could comfort Scott as he answered with "I have to."

"This isn't your fault, once we get rid of Peter it'll be fine. Your mom won't have to hurt anymore."

"And I'll be human again." Scott nodded to himself.

Yelena frowned "What do you mean?"

"Derek said if you kill the one that bit you then it's a chance I'll be human again."

"A chance?" Yelena frowned pulling back from him

"Yeah, so Derek says." Scott shrugged.

Yelena found that hard to believe but since she hadn't heard it from Derek directly she couldn't be sure if it was a lie or not, so instead decided to leave it alone.

()()()()()()()

"Len! Len!"

Yelena groaned at the sound of Stiles shouting her name. She was sprawled out across her bed. She was unbelievably bored and lonely. Her dad was working and sadly the only other people she spent her time with were two sixteen-year-old boys who were going to a school formal. Then there was Derek and for a minute she thought that there might actually be something there.

"Len! Didn't you hear me shouting you?!"

Yelena rolled her eyes, "I always hear you, stiles." She quipped.

"Oh, right." He answered oblivious to her sarcasm.

"What did you want?"

"Right, what tie should I wear?" He asked holding two ties up.

"Well, what's Scott wearing?"

"Scott's not going.....well I mean he is unofficially...he has a plan to meet Allison -"

Yelena shook her head uninterested, "So You're going on your own?"

"No, I'm going with Lydia." He said with an excited grin

Yelena's eyes widened as she smiled and bolted upright, happy that her brother had managed to get a date with his childhood crush, "Well done stiles."

"Thanks, now help me."

"Ok, what color is her dress?"

"Like a silver."

"That's good, ok any accessories?"

"It's got like a black sash thing around the waist."

"I can't tell if it's really cute or Really weird that you know that. Anyway, a black or a two-tone silver tie would match that."

"Ok cool, what are you doing tonight?"

"I'm not sure." Yelena lied, she'd decided what she was going to do.

She was going to find Derek and have it out with him and hopefully help Scott in the process. After waiting for Stiles to Leave she threw on some black jeans, paired with a dark leather jacket and combat boots, she thought it would help camouflage. She debated if she should get one of her dad's guns, but decided against it. Instead, she packed her phone, a torch, and her camera. Maybe the flash could create a distraction. It was as that thought came into her head she thought of an idea, she didn't know if it would work but grabbing the rest of the things that she would need she zipped up her rucksack and left.

Thinking logically she went back to the Hale House deciding that would probably be the best place to follow his tracks. Once she got to the House she grabbed her torch and shined it onto where about the direction would've led them. Considering they were hunters they hadn't hidden their tracks, but maybe that was the point, maybe they'd kept them visible to lure Peter or Scott to Derek, of course that would mean she was about to walk into one of their traps. Creeping quietly she saw a man leaving what looked like an undercover bunker of the actual Hale House, she edged slowly towards it, her hands shaking as she began to walk down the steps.

Yelena jumped out of her skin when her phone began to vibrate in her pocket, "Not now Stiles." She muttered to herself as she sent his call to voicemail.

Taking a deep breath she walked around the corner into a room, only to find Derek handcuffed to a wired wall, topless and drenched in sweat. She could see some type of wires taped to his abdomen that were attached to a machine, although she was relieved that there were no visible injuries on him.

"Lena?" He murmured, seemingly exhausted.

"Yeah, it's me." She whispered back, still standing in the doorway, almost afraid to step further into the room. Not afraid of him, but just the situation that they were in.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as she cautiously walked towards him.

"Uhm...saving your life."

Derek raised an eyebrow at her almost amused, "You don't sound certain?"

"I mean I'm not." She blurted out "Not like that! Just I didn't expect to see you like this, I was hoping to talk and come up with a plan to sort things but you're chained up."

Derek nodded "Speaking of which do you mind?"

"Right, oh yeah, sorry." She said to herself as she began looking for a key

"You come on your own?"

"Yeah." She answered as she searched for the key.

"Here I was thinking you were the smart one."

Her head snapped up to meet his eyes, "I am the smart one."

Derek suppressed the smirk that was on his face, making Yelena raise her eyebrows as she twirled the newly found keys around her finger. Watching Derek pull slightly at his restraints at the sight of his freedom being dangled in front of him gave Yelena slight satisfaction knowing that for once he had to trust her if he wanted to get free.

"Actually Hale, it's not often I get you on my own maybe I'll keep you like this for a while."

Derek rolled his eyes, "Stop playing and get me down."

"Say please." She told him as they came face to face. Close enough that if she wanted to kiss him again she could.

Derek gulped as he kept his eyes on her lips, "If you won't let me out I could just howl and get Scott and Peter to find me, I was waiting for my time and now I have it."

"So do it already." She whispered as she began to pull the wires away from his abdomen.

Derek didn't take his eyes off her, "If the hunters hear it could put you in danger."

Pulling the last wire from him she stepped close enough so that they were face to face, "I think I can handle it."

Derek's eyes pulled away from hers as he heard Scott howling, without warning Yelena he howled back, piercing her ears as she quickly covered them.

"A bit of warning next time!" She snapped.

Derek smirked, "I thought you said you can handle it."

Yelena matched his challenging stare as she leaned up and quickly unlocked one of his restraints, "Fine you win, once your down you can Go and find your wolfy friends." She scoffed only to find herself breathless as he leaned down and used his one free hand to hold her by the nape of her neck.

Before she'd even realized they were kissing again, her hands roamed his bare chest as their tongues fought for dominance. Just as her hands worked their way up to his hair he quickly pulled away

"Scott." He muttered

"What?" Yelena asked in confusion "Should I be concerned that-"

Derek sent her a look as she turned around to face the door and within a couple of seconds, Scott was there.

"Len, what are you doing here?"

Yelena's cheeks flushed red with the embarrassment of what he'd almost walked in on, "Me? What are you doing here? Aren't you meant to be at the dance?"

"Allison and the argents know everything!" He blurted out

"Hunter," Derek muttered as they came face to face with the man that Yelena saw leaving the bunker.

"Well, well well, what do we have here?" He grinned looking between the three of them.

Yelena leaned back and picked up the baseball bat from behind her, swinging it out she smacked the Hunter around the head and watched as he slumped to the ground.

Both Derek and Scott looked at her in shock, making her roll her eyes

"We've already established I'm athletic and can clearly take care of myself."

"Right well, can you please help get me down?" Derek scoffed, pulling his usual wall up.

Yelena went to go and let him down only for Scott to stop her

"No."

Yelena frowned at him "What?"

"Not until you tell me how to stop Peter."

Derek clenched his jaw, "You really wanna talk about this right now?"

"He's going after Allison and her family. He's going to kill them." Scott pleaded.

"So what?!" Derek shouted in frustration

"So tell me how to stop him," Scott answered calmly

Derek began pulling on his final restraint
"You can't! All right? Now - I don't know when Kate's coming back, so just get me out of this right now! Get me out right now!"

"Promise you'll help me." Scott tried again.

"You want me to risk my life for your girlfriend? For your stupid little teenage crush that means absolutely nothing? You're not in love, Scott. You're 16 years old. You're a child."

"Alright! Enough, Scott give me the keys." Yelena snapped, Scott stared at her defiantly as she looked between them both "Fine, you both want to play this game then fine, tell him."Yelena said stepping away from them both as Derek frowned

"Tell me what?"

"Peter said he didn't know what he was doing when he killed your sister, right? He lied. Remember this?" Scott said as he held out the picture of the deer with the spiral.

"Where did you get that?" Derek frowned

"My boss told me three months ago someone came into the clinic asking for a copy of this picture. Do you wanna know who it was? Peter's nurse. They brought your sister here so that Peter could kill her and become the Alpha, and that's why you're going to help me. Just say you'll help me, and I'll help you unlock your other-" Before Scott finished his offer Derek managed to snap the restrain from his intense anger.

"I'll help you." He answered instantly.

Yelena looked between them and nodded "Right? We good now? All sorted? Great, let's get the hell out of here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
1M 33.6K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...