Dynasty

By niamh_16_xo

When Yelena Stilinski comes back from college for Christmas break she quickly finds herself caught up into th... More

Dynasty
1...Once in a Wolf Moon
2...Night time creatures
3...Second chance
4...Disruptions
5...Dream state
6...Bullet visual
7...Notify
8...After school special
10...Crescent Mind
11....Chasing Messages
12...Wolfs omission
13...A coalition
14...Informality
15...Breaking the Code
16...Low Communication
17...Inarticulate
18...Shifting of the moon
19...Ice Fight
20...Unnatural
21...Poison
22...Boom companion
23...Holding back
24...Rhapsody
25...Surprise guest
26...A Special appearance
27...Wrath
28...In the combat zone
29...The final act
30...Out there in the middle
31...Fight or flight
32...Unravelled
33...Forcefield
34...Through their eyes
35...Its about the facts
36...Overshadowed
37...Unmasked
38...A Deal with the Demon Wolf
39...A Pact of Packs
40... Curved moon
41...The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
42...Neon Lights
43... Deprivation and Desperation
44... Transfixed

9...The Unleashed

817 13 3
By niamh_16_xo

Scott pulled the three of them to a stop "Wait. Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"It sounds like a phone ringing."

Yelena rolled her eyes "No of course we didn't hear it, we don't have supernatural hearing!" She snapped.

"I know that ring. It's Allison's phone. Give me your phone!" Scott said as he wrestled Stiles's phone out of his pocket to call Allison

Yelena's eyes were wild as she kept looking around for the werewolf. "I guess I'm meeting the famous Allison then?" She said to Stiles as the three of them headed to the lobby upon Scott's orders.

"Why did you come? What are you doing here?" Scott Interrogated Allison as soon as he saw her

"Because you asked me to." She replied nervously

Scott frowned "I asked you to?"

Allison pulled her phone out and showed him the message "Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?" She asked wearily.

"Because I didn't."

"Did you drive here?" Stiles asked her.

"Jackson did." She told them

Scott frowned "Jackson's here too?"

Yelena turned to face her brother ignoring Allison's questions to Scott "Is Jackson the one who-" Her words were cut off as the corridor door opened

Lydia let out a gasp of relief "Finally. Can we go now?" She whined.

They all nodded in agreement before looking up at the sound of a thud

"Oh god." Yelena moaned as she grabbed her brother's arm and got ready to run, which happened quickly as the alpha smashed through the ceiling. They all managed to escape into the cafeteria and bolted it behind them.

"Help me get this in front of the door," Scott grunted to Jackson who obliged.

Stiles looked out the window and quickly turned to his friend "Scott, wait, not here."

Yelena came to see what Stiles was looking at and let out a groan. Yelena realized that Stiles was trying to tell them that they were trapped.

Stiles spoke louder trying to get their attention as they stacked things against the door "Guys - Can we just wait a second? You guys, listen to me, w - Can we wait a second? Guys? Stiles talking. Can we hang on one second, please? Hello!"

Yelena rolled her eyes and stood on top of one of the tables, putting her thumb and finger in her mouth she let out a whistle, making them all turn to look at her "Okay, nice work. Hi, for those of you who don't know me, I'm Yelena. The chairs were - wow - they look amazing, But Uhm- what should we do about the 20-foot wall of windows?" She asked rhetorically as she and her brother gestured to the windows.

"Can somebody please explain to me what's going on, like Scott who is she-" Allison whined as she gestured to Yelena

Yelena scoffed at her as Stiles helped her off the table, she'd just introduced herself.

"She's Stiles's sister-" Scott muttered but Allison wasn't finished with her drama

"-Because I'm freaking out here. And I would like to know why. Scott?!"

Scott moved away from her, trying to think of an explanation

Stiles watched his best friend struggling to keep it together "Somebody killed the janitor." He blurted out.

"What?" Lydia gasped

Stiles nodded again "Yeah, the janitor's dead."

"What's he talking about? Is this a joke?" Allison let out a humorless laugh

"What, who killed him?" Jackson asked

Lydia began to panic, "No, no, no, no. This was supposed to be over. The mountain lion killed -"

Jackson shook his head "No, don't you get it? There wasn't a mountain lion."

"Who was it? What does he want? What's happening? Scott!" Allison said shrilly.

Yelena knew that they were in a stressful situation but so far she was finding Allison quite annoying, and slightly dramatic. I mean if Stiles isn't freaking out then no one else should be, he always freaks out.

Scott started stammering "I - I don't know. I - I just - If - if we go out there, he's gonna kill us."

"Who? Who is it?" Allison snapped looking at Stiles and Yelena, who were running out of lies and ideas.

Scott finally took control of himself as he took a deep breath "It's Derek. It's Derek Hale."

Yelena's eyes widened, no way did he just do that! No way did he just say that after everything Dereks done for him, well not everything but still.

Jackson looked at him in disbelief "Derek killed the janitor?"

"Are you sure?" Allison asked.

"I saw him." Scott lied, "Derek killed them."

Yelena had to look away from him in both annoyance and disappointment.

Allison gasped "All of them?"

"Yeah, starting with his own sister," Scott told them.

Yelena's jaw clenched, Scott was way out of line, and they didn't even know if he actually was dead. And even if he was to say that he killed his sister was wrong. Stiles noticed his sister's reaction and quickly gripped her arm to stop her from throwing something at Scott.

"The bus driver?"

Scott nodded "And the guy in the video store - it's been Derek the whole time. He's in here with us. And if we don't get out now - He's going to kill us too." He said finally turning to look at them all

Jackson turned to Stiles "Call the cops."

"No," Stiles replied flatly.

"Wh - what do you mean "No?"

"I mean no. You wanna hear it in Spanish? No. Look, Derek killed three people, okay? We don't know what he's armed with." Stiles internally winced knowing the look his sister was giving him.

Jackson began speaking slowly to Stiles as if he was stupid "Your dad is armed with an entire sheriff's department. Call him."

Lydia rolled her eyes and pulled her phone out "I'm calling."

Stiles moved forward to try and stop her "No, Lydia, would you just hold on a sec - "

"Hey!" Yelena growled when Jackson pushed Stiles back.

"Yes, we're at Beacon Hills High School. We're trapped, and we need you to - but - She hung up on me."

Allison looked at her in shock "The police hung up on you?"

"She said they got a tip warning them that there are gonna be prank calls about a break-in at the high school. She said if I called again that they're gonna trace it and have me arrested."

"Okay, then call again," Allison exclaimed

Yelena shook her head "No, they won't trace a cell and they'll send a car to your house before they send anyone here." She explained.

"What the—what - what is this? Why does Derek wanna kill us? Why is he killing anyone?"

For the first time that evening, Yelena found herself agreeing with Allison as she looked at Scott to see what he had to say now.

"Why's everyone looking at me?" Scott asked annoyed

"Is he the one that sent her the text?" Lydia asked.

Scott began tripping up over his lies "No. I mean, I don't know."

"Is he the one that called the police?"

"I don't know!" Scott shouted back becoming annoyed with their, albeit valid questions.

Stiles stepped in and moved Scott away from the others as Allison looked away from Scott "All right, why don't we ease back on the throttle here, yeah?" Yelena awkwardly followed her brother as he took a breath and spoke to Scott "Okay, first off, throwing Derek under the bus, nicely done." Stiles replied dryly.

Scott began stuttering "I didn't know what to say. I had to say something. And if he's dead then it doesn't matter, right? Except if he's not. Oh, god, I totally just bit her head off."

Yelena rolled her eyes "Oh my god, Scott. she'll totally get over it. Bigger issues at hand here, like how do we get out alive?"

"But we are alive. It could've killed us already. It's like it's cornering us or something." He said to her.

"So what, he wants to eat us all at the same time?" Stiles quipped sarcastically.

"No! Derek said it wants revenge." Scott insisted.

"Against who?"

"Okay, assheads - new plan. Stiles calls his useless dad and tells him to send someone with a gun and decent aim. Are we good with that?" Jackson shouted.

Somebody really needed to hit this kid, and if he didn't shut his mouth it would be Yelena.

"He's right. Tell him the truth if you have to, just - just call him." Scott whispered

Stiles shook his head "I'm not watching my dad get eaten alive." He said walking away from them

Jackson lunged forward "All right, give me the phone." He yelled as he grabbed Yelena's arm.

Before she even had time to make a fist stiles swung out and smacked him in the face, Scott quickly restraining him. Yelena's eyes widened she'd never seen him so angry before.

"Jackson! Are you okay? Hey, are you okay?" Allison asked, sending Yelena, stiles and Scott dirty looks as if they were the enemy.

Stiles pulled his phone out "Dad, hey, it's me. And it's your voicemail. Look, I need you to call me back now. Like, right now. We're at the school. Dad, we're at the school."

All of them backed away when the door began banging and shaking

"Oh my god," Lydia yelled

"The kitchen, the door out of the kitchen leads to the stairwell."

"Which only goes up."

"Up is better than here."

They managed to run up the stairs and cram into one of the Science rooms. Quickly jamming the door with a chair, they all held their breath as they heard something walking past. Yelena rubbed her temples trying to think as they all tried to come up with a plan. Only tuning back in when her eyes landed on the chemical cupboard

"Guys," she said as she nodded to it "We're in a science lab, maybe we could make something-"

"What are we gonna do? Throw acid on him?" Stiles snapped at her.

Lydia shook her head as her eyes also landed on the cupboard "No," she said to herself before turning to look at them all "Like a fire bomb. In there is everything you need to make a self-igniting molotov cocktail."

Stiles frowned "Self-igniting -"

Lydia spoke through gritted teeth " - molotov cocktail. What? I read it somewhere." She said with a shrug.

It was very clear to Yelena that Lydia was a very smart girl, and judging from what she'd seen of Jackson, she could do a lot better.

Stiles sighed "We don't have a key for that either."

Jackson shook his head at them and elbowed the glass, the next thing they knew Lydia was mixing away. And after a long back and forth between the two of them, Scott left the classroom leaving a distraught Allison. Yelena perched herself on top of one of the desks and watched the teens with interest as she folded her arms across her chest, watching as Jackson comforted a yet again dramatic Allison. Yelena scoffed at them. She watched how uncomfortable both Stiles and Lydia were. Stiles because that was his best friend's girl and Lydia because it was her boyfriend which technically was bugging stiles as well. Stiles came to stand by his sister as she frowned.

"I'm gonna be honest. I'm not really seeing the big appeal about Allison," her brother raised his eyebrows at her "I'm sure she's nice and yes she's pretty, but her boyfriend is risking his life for her and she's more interested in that tool comforting her." She whispered to her brother

Lydia looked over at the desk that had held the chemicals on top and narrowed her eyes "Jackson, you handed me the sulfuric acid, right? It has to be sulfuric acid. It won't ignite if it's not." She asked her boyfriend

Jackson rolled his eyes and gave her a dirty look "I gave you exactly what you asked for didn't I."

"Hey! Don't speak to her like that, she's been trying to help, all you're doing is trying to cosy up with her friend - in front of her!"

Allison went bright red and scoffed "Excuse me!"

"You're excused," Yelena replied as she jumped down from the desk.

Before anything else could be said Jackson fell to his knees groaning in pain as both Lydia and Allison jumped down to his aid.

"I'm fine. Like, seriously, I'm okay." He told them

"That didn't sound okay at all," Allison said.

Stiles narrowed his eyes at the back of Jackson's neck and moved closer to look at it "What's on the back of your neck?"

"I said I'm fine." He snapped as he smacked his hand away.

"It's been there for days. He won't tell me what happened." Lydia explained quietly

Jackson scoffed "As if you actually care."

Seriously what is it with this dude, as if stiles could read his sister's mind he stood in between them all

"All right, can we not argue for half a second here?"

They all turned at the sound of the door clicking "Scott! Scott!" Allison exclaimed

"Where's he going?" Lydia asked as Scott locked them inside and disappeared.

Allison kept shouting his name over and goer until Lydia stopped her.

"Stop! Do you hear that? Listen!"

Sirens, the police were here. They all ran to the window sighing sounds of relief, as they slowly made their way out of the building, still shaken but grateful that they were now safe, well as safe as they could be.

Within No time they were outside giving their statements whilst they walked down to the car.

"You sure it was Derek Hale?" The sheriff asked doubtfully

"Yes." Scott insisted

Stiles nodded "I saw him too." He said.

The sheriff looked at Yelena waiting for her to confirm their story but when she looked away Scott jumped back in.

"What about the janitor?"

"We're still looking." The sheriff replied

"Did you check under the bleachers? Under them?"

The Sheriff sighed "Yeah, Scott, we looked. We pulled them out just like you asked, there's nothing."

"I'm not making this up!" Scott shouted.

"I know, I believe you, I do." He insisted as they walked through the car park.

"No, you don't. You have this look like you feel bad for me. Like you wanna believe me, but I know you don't."

The Sheriff glanced at his daughter again before answering "Listen - We're gonna search this whole school. We're gonna find him. Okay? I promise. Stay. The three of you." He told them as his deputy called him over

"Well, we survived, dude. You know? We outlasted the alpha. It's still good, right? Being alive?" Stiles said optimistically.

"When we were in the chemistry room, he walked right by us. You don't think that it heard us? You don't think it knew exactly where we were?"

Stiles frowned "Well, then how come we're still alive?"

"It wants me in its pack. But I think, first - I have to get rid of my old pack."

"What do you mean? What old pack?" Yelena asked

"Allison. Jackson, Lydia. You two."

"The alpha doesn't wanna kill us." Yelena realised where this was going.

Scott nodded at her "It wants me to do it. And that's not even the worst part."

Stiles's eyes widened "How in holy hell is that not the worst part, Scott?" He asked in frustration

"Because when he made me shift - I wanted to do it. I wanted to kill you. All of you." Scott admitted, his eyes catching onto something. Yelena followed his gaze as the three of them saw paramedics taking care of Scott's boss. So he is alive, Yelena thought to herself. He let out a sigh of relief as they walked over to him.

"There you are," Deaton exclaimed as if he'd been trying to find them all night.

Which maybe he had but Yelena was pretty confident that it was because he was trying to kill them.

"How -? How did you - " Scott began, trying to get a question out

"Get out?" His boss suggested "Not easily. And from what they tell me, I'm alive because of you. I think I owe you a raise."

Yelena scoffed at him, with a rude remark on her tongue but was stopped by her father coming over and rushing them away from the man so that he could be seen to properly by the paramedics.

"Guys, come on, let's let the EMTs do their job. You can talk to him later. Once I'm done, I'm taking you three home." He told them as they wandered to his cruiser.

Scott quickly rushed away at the sight of Allison leaving stiles and Yelena resting on the side of the cruiser.

"I'm sorry about Roscoe." Yelena sighed

"I already called a tow truck so should be fixed by the weekend." Stiles sulked

Yelena send him a sad smile before fighting off laughter "I know as the 'adult' out of the two of us, I shouldn't say this, but I really liked it when you punched that Jackson kid in the face."

Stiles let out a small laugh "Len, I'm sorry I dragged you into all of this."

"Doesn't matter now Stiles, just as long as you're ok."

"Do you think Derek is dead?" He asked after a few moments.

Yelena thought for a moment, "No I don't."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I just have a feeling he's still out there somewhere."

"This is just the beginning, isn't it?" Stiles asked his sister.

"I want to lie to you, but I can't. Oh no, that's not Scott's happy face." Yelena noted as he skulked over to them.

"It's over." He muttered.

Yelena gently rubbed his arm and gave him a sad smile as their dad walked over, "Ok, let's go." He told the three of them as they all clambered into the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
291K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
462K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...