Dynasty

By niamh_16_xo

When Yelena Stilinski comes back from college for Christmas break she quickly finds herself caught up into th... More

Dynasty
1...Once in a Wolf Moon
3...Second chance
4...Disruptions
5...Dream state
6...Bullet visual
7...Notify
8...After school special
9...The Unleashed
10...Crescent Mind
11....Chasing Messages
12...Wolfs omission
13...A coalition
14...Informality
15...Breaking the Code
16...Low Communication
17...Inarticulate
18...Shifting of the moon
19...Ice Fight
20...Unnatural
21...Poison
22...Boom companion
23...Holding back
24...Rhapsody
25...Surprise guest
26...A Special appearance
27...Wrath
28...In the combat zone
29...The final act
30...Out there in the middle
31...Fight or flight
32...Unravelled
33...Forcefield
34...Through their eyes
35...Its about the facts
36...Overshadowed
37...Unmasked
38...A Deal with the Demon Wolf
39...A Pact of Packs
40... Curved moon
41...The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
42...Neon Lights
43... Deprivation and Desperation
44... Transfixed

2...Night time creatures

1.5K 23 0
By niamh_16_xo

After hearing her dad leave the house, Yelena ran over the hall to her brother's room with the book in her hands.

"Okay listen-" she told them with a huff as she threw herself and the book onto Stiles' bed, she began speaking but frowned when she reached over to his bedside table and picked up a half-empty bottle of Adderall, she shot Stiles a look before picking up the bottle and shoving it in her jacket pocket "- I'll be taking this, thank you." She tutted making Stiles roll his eyes and Scott laugh

"Whatever it-"

"Shh! Listen, I've been researching ever since we got back the other night."

"Oh, is this about the body? Did they find out whose it is?"

Yelena rolled her eyes at him, "Forget about the body, this is more important-"

"Yeah, they're questioning loads of people still-" Stiles chimed in "even Derek Hale."

Yelena glared at her brother for interrupting her. Besides, she didn't think Derek would do that, sure he had a kind of hostile demeanor, but that didn't make him a killer, plus Scott and Stiles can be pretty annoying, enough to make anyone hostile.

"The guy we saw in the woods the other day?"

"Yes." Yelena answered "But-"

"But this isn't about that-" Stiles interrupted her again "-our jokes the other day, about you being-you know a werewolf, well maybe it's not a joke," Stiles said seriously.

Watching Scott's reaction, Yelena fought off the urge to throw her book at Stiles's head, they'd discussed this, to address the situation cautiously.

"The wolf - the bite in the woods. We started doing all this reading. Do you even know why a wolf howls?" Stiles exclaimed.

Scott looked to Yelena for help, but she just shrugged back at him "Should I?"

"It's a signal, okay? When a wolf's alone, it howls to signal its location to the rest of the pack. So if you heard a wolf howling, that means others could have been nearby. Maybe even a whole pack of 'em." Stiles pressed on

"A whole pack of wolves?"

"No werewolves," Yelena murmured cautiously.

Scott turned to face her incredulously, "You're seriously buying into all of this?" Scott asked the older Stilinski sibling, who shrugged

"It seems like an Occam's razor situation."

"A occa-who now?" Both boys said at the same time

"Occam's razor, it is a principle from philosophy-" when the boys stared at her cluelessly she shook her head "-Suppose an event has two possible explanations. The explanation that requires the fewest assumptions is usually correct. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation."

They both nodded at her with slack jaws clearly confused by her analogy

"Ah, so in other words, the simplest explanation is usually the right one?" Stiles asked

"Essentially, yes."

"You can tell she's a college girl now..." Stiles muttered to Scott, who nodded in agreement. Yelena gave her brother a sarcastic smile, whilst Scott rolled his eyes at them

"You're seriously wasting my time with this? You know I'm picking up Allison in an hour." Scott moaned whilst gathering up his things.

Stiles stepped in front of his friend as he tried to reason with Him. "I saw you on the field today, Scott. Okay, what you did wasn't just amazing, all right? It was impossible." Stiles stated.

"Yeah, so I made a good shot," Scott said, his patience clearly starting to wear thin.

"No, you made an incredible shot, I mean - The way you moved, your speed, your reflexes. Y'know, People can't just suddenly do that overnight. And there's the vision and the senses, and don't even think I don't notice that you don't need your inhaler anymore." Stiles exclaimed as he took Scott's bag from him and threw it down onto the bed, only annoying Scott further.

"Okay!" Scott snapped, "I can't think about this now. We'll talk tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?! What? No! The full moon's tonight. Don't you get it?" Stiles yelled.

"What are you trying to do? I just made first line. I got a date with a girl who I can't believe wants to go out with me, and everything in my life is somehow perfect. Why are you trying to ruin it?"

Stiles paused, taken aback by Scott's attitude. Yelena gently placed her hand on Scott's arm, "Scott, we're just trying to help. You know, maybe we're wrong and need to cut down on scary movies, but maybe we are right, and maybe you're-"

"You're cursed, Scott. You know, and it's not just the moon that will cause you to physically change. It also just so happens to be when your bloodlust will be at its peak." Stiles cut in.

Yelena rubbed her forehead tiredly from her brother's lack of tact.

"Bloodlust?"

"Yeah, your urge to kill," Stiles replied as if it was obvious.

"I'm already starting to feel an urge to kill, Stiles." Scott shot his friend a glare

"Yeah, well, the urge to kill Stiles is a different urge all altogether, one that many can sympathize with." Yelena sighed.

Stiles ignored them both and carried on, "You gotta hear this. The change can be caused by anger or anything that raises your pulse." All right? I haven't seen anyone raise your pulse like Allison does. You gotta cancel this date. I'm gonna call her right now."

"What are you doing?"

Yelena's eyes widened, as Stiles started ransacking Scott's bag, was Stiles really trying to piss off a possible werewolf, she supposed this was one way to test the theory.

"I'm canceling the date." He replied casually as he pulled out Scott's phone.

"Stiles stop-"

"No, give it to me!" Scott growled as he lunged at Stiles. Everything happened quickly as Scott shoved Stiles against the wall with his fist raised, and knocked over Stile's chair in anger.

"Scott! Stop!" Yelena pleaded in shock.

Once Scott registered their scared expressions, he quickly released Stiles and started taking deep breaths to calm down, "I'm sorry." They stared at him with shock as he quickly gathered his things, "I - I gotta go get ready for that party. I'm sorry." He murmured as he rushed out the door.

"Should we go after him?" Stiles panted as he tried to catch his breath. Yelena shook her head and scanned over her brother to check that he was ok

"No, this is on him."

"Lena! This is Scott, we can't just leave him."

"No you're right, we can't. But I can, so you need to do what any teenager is doing and go to that party." Yelena said, this being her final word on the matter, as she left Stiles room.

•••

Yelena rested her head on her hands as she stared at the envelope on her desk, it was daring her to open it, she'd almost plucked up the courage to open it when she was startled by the sound of her phone ringing. It was Stiles. She answered and lent back into her chair

"What did he do?" She sighed through the phone as she listened to Stiles's heavy breathing

"He escaped, you need to help me find him-"

"Stiles slow down. What are you talking about?"

"Scott! He's gone! He went crazy and escaped! And Alison might be in danger."

Yelena quickly sat up straight "Did he attack her?!"

"No, worse, after Scott left, she got in a car with Derek!"

"Derek? Derek Hale?"

"Yes!"

"Derek Hale, as in dark hair, hot leather jacket, and jawline for days?"

"Yes, wait-what?" Stiles asked confused.

"What? No, nothing, never mind. Ok, well if this Alison left with Derek then what's the problem she's safe from Scott."

"Safe from Scott? This is Scott."

"We don't know who Scott is anymore, stiles."

"Help me find him."

"Stiles-"

"Help me, or I'll tell Dad the real reason that you're not back at college yet."

Yelena couldn't help but gasp, she was about to pretend that she didn't know what her brother was talking about, but she knew that there would be no point. "You would do that to me?"

"I would do that for Scott and the person you were before you left for college would do the same."

Yelena remained silent for a few moments before standing up "I'll meet you at the reserve." She told him as she shrugged on her jacket

•••

Yelena was squinting as she stuck her head out the window of the jeep, looking for Scott, ironically it was similar to a dog.

"Stiles!" She exclaimed as she managed to point out a shirtless Scott standing in the street. Stiles stopped the car next to him, "Wanna ride?" Yelena asked lightly before climbing into the back of the jeep as Scott hopped in.

"We would have found you quicker if somebody had checked their tires," Stiles said, making his sister roll her eyes.

After Stiles had called her she raced down to her car to meet him and help find Scott only for her car to break down halfway, making Stiles have to come and collect her.

Scott had a ghost of a smile on his face "Thanks, You know what actually worries me the most?"

Stiles rolled his eyes and looked at his sister, "If you say Allison, I'm gonna punch you in the head."

Yelena had to hide her laughter at Scott's put-out expression

"She probably hates me now."

"Ugh. I doubt that. But you might want to come up with a pretty amazing apology. Or, you know, you could just - Tell her the truth and - Revel in the awesomeness of the fact that you're a frickin' werewolf. Okay, bad idea. Hey, we'll get through this. Come on, if I have to, I'll chain you up myself on full moon nights and feed you live mice. I had a boa once. I could do it."

Yelena stayed quiet, she knew she owed her brother a conversation about what was going on in her life, but she couldn't bring herself to bring it up, equally, she owed her father the same truth. However, her mind quickly returned to their current situation, "So, Derek Hale is a werewolf." She mused

"Yep." Scott sighed.

"And you think he's the one who turned you?" She asked

"I don't know."

Yelena sighed and nodded, "Well let's just get your wolf ass back home, like Stiles said, we'll get through this."

"Yeah, we will," Stiles told her sister, Scott, seemingly oblivious about the fact that they were no longer talking about him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 16.9K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
188K 8.2K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
554K 12.2K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.