Shadow Of Revan (Jedi Outcast...

By BillMclaughlinJr

As Mordecai Arkous continues to build a life for himself in Atmos, a mysterious figure arrives in Atmos and b... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV

Prologue

130 6 0
By BillMclaughlinJr

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. Revan was all of these things. For over a thousand years, the story of Revan has been told across the Galaxy. A story of a Jedi who fell to the Dark Side and waged war on the Republic. A story of a Sith Lord who was brought back to the Light and ended the threat of the Sith. When Revan disappeared, only his legend remained. 

On the Wild Space world of Atmos, a Jedi Knight finds refuge after surviving Order 66. As he attempts to build a life for himself, the very forces responsible for the near destruction of the Jedi Order had found him. Thanks to his resolve and the allies he befriended, Mordecai Arkous was able to drive the Empire off of Atmos. 

But as the Empire was driven out and an uneasy peace is achieved in Atmos, the shadow of Revan looms over Atmos. Events have already been set in motion that sets to bring about an apocalyptic plan that will leave Atmos in ashes....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 903 52
When Ezra, Kanan, and Ashoka save the younglings from the Inquisitors, they find one more surprise along the way.... AU where Ashoka finds and trains...
4K 138 29
The force can work in unusual ways, sometimes for good and sometimes for bad. After being forced to leave her home and taken into to slavery, Aeryn n...
1.7K 11 42
Star Wars belongs to george Lucas This is a Star wars fanficton about how a simple gungan worked in the shadows to become the one true leader of the...
1K 17 15
Sephiroth was a legend in Atmos. He was considered one of the greatest living Sky Knights in all of Atmos. But when he discovers a terrible truth abo...