𝐓𝐇𝐄 π„π—π„π‚π”π“πˆπŽππ„π‘...

Π’Ρ–Π΄ ashryanne

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π„π—π„π‚π”π“πˆπŽππ„π‘ --- "my name is whatever you decide. and i'm just gonna call you mine. i'm ins... Π‘Ρ–Π»ΡŒΡˆΠ΅

the executioner.
cast
aesthetics.
playlist.
epigraph.
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
a/n
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.

twenty-five.

12.9K 546 134
Π’Ρ–Π΄ ashryanne

best friends

~~~~~

The silence of the dreary but deceiving town blanketed over her as she pulled off her helmet and ran her fingers through her hair. Swinging one leg off of her bike, Elliot then walked into her apartment building and up the many flights of stairs she had to take to reach her specific numbered apartment.

When she finally got there, she opened up the door of the apartment, she noticed that it was eerily quiet. She flexed her metal hand as it tightened into a fist, a reflex that happened naturally every time she was on edge.

"Bekah?" Elliot called out, wondering if her blonde friend was in their apartment. She walked around the rest of the apartment, carefully, making sure that no one was in any of the rooms. The brunette then sighed as she realized the vampire wasn't at home, so she went to the next best place she thought Rebekah could be.

Elliot had hopped back on her motorcycle and made her way to the Mystic Grill. She got off and entered the establishment in hopes of seeing the familiar blonde, but was once again met with nothing. The woman then decided to ask around.

"Hi, handsome." She greeted the bartender, who looked to be around her age, maybe a little older. Nonetheless, she found the brunette mildly attractive, and it was clear that he definitely found Elliot hot as his eyes raked up and down her body as she shot him one of her dazzling grins.

"What can I get you?" He asked her as he threw a towel over his shoulder.

"Nothing, at the moment, actually." She answered, making him raise an eyebrow in interest. "I was wondering if you've seen a blonde, dark brown eyes, and around 5'6" , maybe 5'7", so have you seen her?"

The man shook his head in response and before he could open his mouth the speak again, Elliot had turned around and made her way out of the Grill and to her next location.

~~~~~

The Mikaelson Mansion.

It was supposedly built by Klaus Mikaelson, seeing as he was now staying in Mystic Falls, at least that was what Elliot had been told as she had asked around. And once she flashed them a smile, people, more specifically men, were more than willing to talk to her.

Her bike skidded along the dirt in front of the home as it came to a stop. Pulling off her helmet once more, she placed it on the handle of her bike, and made her way to the front of the rather flashy house for such a small town.

After Elliot knocked on the door, she tapped her foot on the ground in annoyance as she waited for someone to open the door. She sighed about to leave when the door finally cracked open. However, instead of seeing Klaus, like she had expected, she was met with an unfamiliar person that she had never met.

"Hi." She greeted them and then tilted her head when they didn't respond to what she had said. She took note of the robotic-like movements and the way that his facial expressions seemed to never vary from what they were doing.

Vampire?

No.

But that also began to beg the question of why Klaus would compel other vampires to do his bidding. She then quickly deducted that they weren't compelled and the man wasn't a vampire, but rather a hybrid.

And here she thought indentured servants were a thing of the past.

"Delightful." Elliot muttered in annoyance. "Could you let me in?" She questioned, but went unanswered again. "Please?"

Nothing.

Elliot sighed. "Okay then...can you please tell the almighty Princess Klaus that a very annoyed woman is standing outside his home and is about to kill his little hybrid pet if he doesn't get the hell out here and talk to her?"

Still nothing.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." She taunted, knowing that the Original inside the mansion could hear her.

The small brunette kicked the door wider open before she slammed the hybrid against the wall by kicking them in the gut. Using their moment of weakness, Elliot then wrapped her arm around their neck and snapped it. Grabbing their arms, she then began dragging them into the house with her, attempting to find Klaus.

She then soon saw him on a couch in his room. "You're a dick." She stated as she threw the temporary dad hybrid at his feet.

"Elliot." He stated, annoyed, as he didn't bother to look up from his sketchbook. "Can't say I'm happy to see you."

"Couldn't agree more. Where's your baby sister?"

"Rebekah?" He questioned, looking up from his book and towards the small brunette that infuriated him to no end.

"Are you going deaf in your old age? Who else?"

Klaus sighed, deeply, as he fully turned his focus towards Elliot. "I presume the Salvatores daggered her." Klaus answered, nonchalantly, as if he didn't care.

"And you haven't got her back yet why?"

"I'm negotiating." Klaus stated, simply.

"Negotiating? Negotiating?! Aren't you supposed to be super powerful or something? Doesn't that mean that you could just take her back instead of negotiating?!"

Klaus hummed in agreement before getting up and standing in front of Elliot. "I could if I wanted to, but I don't. Now if that's the only reason that you're here, you can get out of my house now."

Elliot scoffed, "No wonder your own family hates you." She then turned back around and began to exit the house when Klaus stopped her by grabbing onto her wrist and spinning her back around towards him. The two were inches away from each other as Klaus tightened his grip around her arm, the two of them never wavering their stares against each other.

"Don't act like you know anything about me." Klaus threatened the brunette as he tilted his slightly in amusement as Elliot just continued to stare at him.

With a small smirk on her face, Elliot stood up on her tippy toes and leaned in closer to the hybrid, just to the point where their lips were barely brushing against one another. "And you shouldn't underestimate me." Elliot said before she snapped the arm that was grabbing her wrist.

"See you later, sweetheart." She called over her shoulder and walked out of the mansion, leaving behind a semi-flustered and completely pissed off Klaus Mikaelson behind.

~~~~~

Elliot had taken her next stop at the city hall, well the Mystic Falls equivalent of the place at least. She had become determined in getting her friend back and that meant that she was going to have to go to the Boarding House; however, she wasn't particularly in the mood of having to deal with the two Salvatore brothers--not because she couldn't fight them but because she was pretty sure that she would kill them the next time she saw them.

She had flirted her way through the front desk to get the blueprints of the Salvatore House so she could figure out what room they most likely had Rebekah in. Once she had achieved that, she concluded that they were in the basement of the house. With a quick goodbye to the man at the front desk, she gained his phone number, and then left the place and headed to the Salvatore House.

The petite brunette parked her bike a little away from the house, making sure not to draw any attention before she snuck in through the back entrance. Listening in, she heard the sounds of Damon seemingly talking to someone; however, when she heard the other voice reply, she quickly realized that it wasn't Stefan but Elena.

Peeking around the corner, Elliot's eyes widened as she saw the older brother and the doppelganger in close proximity to each other, giving similar looks of lust to each other.

She felt like gagging.

Seeing as she knew that he was now distracted, she snuck passed both of them and made her way towards the stairs that led to the basement. It was highly disturbing how it looked, but she didn't seem to pay much attention to any of it as she continued to make her way through the place.

She finally found Rebekah with a dagger embedded in her back, which begged the question of how she had been daggered, seeing as the last time she texted the blonde, she had said that everything was okay and that she had the dagger in her possession. She would have to make sure to ask her about it all once she was awake.

Elliot removed the dagger from her friend's back and then turned her around. The grayish veins longing the entirety of her body still were yet to disappear. Being the impatient person that she was, Elliot took a dagger that she had on her and sliced her right wrist and put it against Rebekah's mouth.

The brunette was soon to feel two fangs pierce through her flesh before she saw Rebekah's eyes flutter open and the blonde pushed her wrist away. A smile made its way to her face, one that was mirrored by Elliot, before she pulled her brunette friend into a bone crushing hug.

Rebekah finally felt like someone truly cared for her.

~~~~~

Much to Elliot's dismay, Rebekah had insisted that she take her shopping now that she had been undaggered and as a way of saying thank you.

The two were now outside the mall that was outside of Mystic Falls, deciding on what to do next. Seeing as they had already caught up with one another, Elliot told Rebekah all about what happened while she was with her brother, while Rebekah told her about everything that happened with Elena and the others.

Some parts of what happened while she was gone left Elliot fuming, especially the fact about Elena fake texting her pretending to be Rebekah. Elliot was more mad at herself if anything for not noticing that her friend wasn't actually her friend, so she had profusely apologized, but Rebekah brushed it off not really caring, seeing as Elliot figured it out eventually.

"Let's go pay a visit to my darling big brother." Rebekah stated. She was more than mad at Klaus for not being the one to have her undaggered, but instead was more into the civility between himself and the two brothers she hated dearly.

Elliot grumbled in annoyance. She had already once been there and she was pretty sure that Klaus didn't want to see her any time soon--her sentiment exactly.

"How about you go and I go back to our apartment and order a pizza for us to share?" Elliot offered instead with a cheeky smile.

A pout formed on the blonde's face. "Please." She begged. "I'll even watch whatever you want to watch while we eat the pizza."

Elliot still didn't cave.

Rebekah crossed her arms over her chest as an idea popped into mind. "I'll even try your horrific drink of beer and ice cream."

Bingo.

~~~~~

a/n: hello lovelies:) here's another update. elliot is back in mystic falls and has already got into a fight with klaus. the sexual tension that will be between the two of them throughout the next few chapters...chef's kiss<3

they will probably sleep together before they are in a relationship as well fyi. like a meaningless type thing because it fits into the story more. 

natasha is going to make an appearance soon resulting in a jealous bekah.

for the mikaelson ball, i was wondering what she should wear. i am debating on making her wear a dress or a pant suit type thing. which would be better for her?

please don't be a silent reader. vote and comment.

stay safe and love you lots<333

ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ²ΠΆΠΈΡ‚ΠΈ читання

Π’Π°ΠΌ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΎΠΆ ΡΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ±Π°Ρ”Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ

22.2K 319 45
Alternate story: What if the Mikaelsons stayed in Mystic Falls? This is an alternate story surrounding the same characters from my Klaus's Pet series...
462K 7.5K 63
Klaus Mikaelson is a cruel monster to most that know of him. When the said monster turns up in mystic falls he can't help but start falling for the s...
108K 2K 46
When Rowan Taylor moved to Mystic Falls over the summer she definitely got more than what she bargained for. Vampires, witches, hybrids, love, death...
219K 6.7K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...