A Sister's Love (Frozen)

By I_doNOT_cArE_AnymOrE

Kristoff x reader. Y/n is okay with people near her but if they get near her hands, well that's a different s... More

(1) The Accident
(2) Growing Up
(3) Coronation Day
(4) The Monster!
(6) Wolves
(7) A Talking Snowman!
(8) Confronting Elsa
(9) Marshmallow
(10) "They're Trolls!"
(11) Fixer Upper
(12) He Loves Me? He Loves Me Not.
(13) "What is Love?"
(14) The Sacrifice
(15) A Sister's Love
It is Finished.
Important Note (If you want to read more of my "Frozen Series")
Final Update Please Read!

(5) Meeting a Stranger

3.9K 64 32
By I_doNOT_cArE_AnymOrE

(Y/n's hairstyle)

Anna & Y/n ride their struggling horse through two feet of snow.

"Elsa!" Y/n calls, shivering.

"Elsa! It's me, Anna...your sister who didn't mean to make you freeze the summer. I'm sorry. It's all my f-f-f-f-f-f-fault." Anna admits, also shivering.

"Of course, none of this would have happened if she'd just told me her secret...Ha...she's a stinker." Anna chuckles. "But thank you for never keeping secrets like that from me, Y/n."

There's a long pause of silence as Anna looks over Y/n's shoulder to see her reaction.

"Oh no not you too!"

"Look. It's not my fault! Dad always told me to hide it! And at least I went out of my way to actually see you! One time Elsa caught me! I could've been all like: 'Well sucks for her, guess I can't see her anymore.' but no I kept on doing it for you! You should feel lucky that you didn't have to deal With THAT SHI-"

She takes a breath to calm herself down.

"That stuff."

A long pause of awkwardness.

"Were you about to say shi-"

"Yes! *Ahem* Yes I was."

Another pause.

"Wait a minute. I have an idea on how to bring back summer!" Anna realizes.

"You do?!" Y/n asks, surprised from the sudden outburst.

"Yeah! If you two work together you can bring it back!" Anna states excitedly.

"But I don't know how." Y/n says unsure.

"We can figure it out together." Anna tries to persuade her.

Y/n's hesitant but she says Okay.

Suddenly a branch of a nearby tree falls, startling both girls and the horse. The sisters go flying off, landing face down in the snow. They both struggle to get up and spit some snow out of their mouths. The girls both lift up their cloaks that were covering their heads.

"Oh no. No. No. No. Come back."

"No. No. No. No.... Oooo-kay." The royals say seeing their horse run off.

He doesn't come back. Anna grabs onto a branch of a leaning conifer, trying to pull herself to her feet, but the tree snaps upright and releases all its snow onto both her and her sister.

GROAN

"Really?"

"Sorry." Anna apologizes.

(Time Skip)

The sisters struggle, out of breath, reaching the top of a hill.

"Snow, it had to be snow!" Anna complains as Y/n rolls her eyes. "You guys couldn't have had tr-tr-tropical magic that covered the f-f-fjords in white sand and warm-" Anna stops seeing the smoke rising up from a small building.

"Fire!"

Anna grabs Y/n's arm as she starts tumbling down the hill, leaving their cloaks stuck on a bush. They land with a crash in an icy stream at the bottom of the hill.

"Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold..." Both of them mumble.

The royals waddle up to the small building, their dresses frozen stiff. Y/n chuckles at Anna struggling up the steps. Y/n shakes the snow off a sign and reads:

"'Wandering Oaken's Trading Post'"

Snow drops off a smaller sign and Anna reads it happily,

"Ooh! 'And Sauna!'"

Anna struggles to open the heavy door with Y/n's help. They barely manage to get through the small crack between the wall and the door due to the wind. The door closes, shoving the two girls into the shop drawing attention from the cashier to them. They look around looking for winter stuff but only seeing summer supplies.

"Yoo-hoo."

The girls turn to see a bright-faced fellow sitting low behind the counter, fingers tapping tip to tip.

"Big summer blowout. Half off swimming suits, clogs, and a sun balm of my own invention. Yah?" The unnamed fellow, who they assume to be 'Oalen', says enthusiastically.

"Oh, great. For now, how about boots? Winter boots...and dresses?" Y/n asks taking the lead.

"That would be in our winter department." He informs them.

The "Winter Department" contains two outfits, a pick ax, a rope, and two lonely pairs of boots.

"Oh. Um, I was just wondering; has another young woman-" Anna starts.

"The Queen perhaps, I don't know, passed through here?" Y/n finishes for her.

They bring the clothes and boots to the counter.

"Only one crazy enough to be out in this storm is you two dears." He says with his normal happy self.

The front door suddenly blows open and in walks a mass of a man covered in ice.

"You and this fellow.... Yoo-hoo. Big summer blow out." 'Oaken' says, showing his 'sun balm of his own invention' Yaaaah?

The unnamed man walks right up to Anna. Anna wiggles in her spot feeling uncomfortable.

"Carrots."

"Huh?"

"Anna, behind you." Y/n whispers in her ear.

"Oh, right. Excuse me." Anna says moving out of his way and to her sister's side awkwardly.

The unnamed man grabs a bunch of carrots, tosses them on the counter, then moves through the place, gathering other supplies.

"Oh. A real howler in July, yes? Where ever could it be coming from?" Oaken asks.

"The North Mountain." The unnamed man replies, taking the pick ax and rope to the counter.

"North Mountain." Y/n mumbles.

The unnamed man drops his supplies on the counter.

"That'll be forty."

"Forty? No, ten!"

"Oh dear, that's no good. See these are from our winter stock, where supply and demand have a big problem." Oaken states.

"You want to talk about a supply and demand problem? I sell ice for a living." The unnamed man states.

The unnamed man motions out the window, where we see the blocks of ice on his sled, covered in snow.

"Ooh, that's a rough business to be in right now. I mean, that is-" Y/n nudges Anna with her elbow to shut up. "Ahem. That's unfortunate."

"Still forty. But I will throw in a visit to Oaken's sauna. Yoo-hoo! Hi, family." Oaken waves to his family.

The unnamed man and the two sisters turn to see a naked family waving through the window of the steaming sauna.

"Yoo-hoo!"

"Ten's all I got. Help me out." The unnamed man pleads.

"Okay. Ten will get you this and no more." Oaken explains.

"Okay, just tell me one thing; what was happening on the North Mountain? Did it seem magical?" Anna asks.

"Anna." Y/n grumbles.

He pulls down his scarf and gives Anna a firm answer. "Yes! Now, back up while I deal with this crook here."

Oaken stands up, revealing his seven-foot stature.

"What did you call me?" Oaken asks, offended.

Oaken stomps out the door, carrying Kristoff with one arm.

"Okay. Okay, I'm- Ow! Whoa!" The unnamed man tries to reason with him.

Oaken throws the unnamed man, who face-plants in the snow.

"Bye bye."

Oaken slams the door while the unnamed man sits up. His reindeer, canters over, snorts, and nudges him, expectantly.

"No Sven, I didn't get your carrots." The unnamed man informs "Sven"

Sven huffs in his face. Kristoff turns away and sees something. He points to a dilapidated barn. "But I did find us a place to sleep. And it's free."

Back in the shop the girls stand watching Oaken and all his great height as he squeezes behind the counter and sits down low again.

"I'm sorry about this violence. I will add a quart of lutefisk, so we'll have good feelings. Just the outfit and boots. Yah?" Oaken asks.

The two sisters look between the unnamed man's supplies and the window.

Meanwhile the unnamed man, now unfrozen, relaxes on a bed of hay, playing his lute and singing to (and for) Sven.

The unnamed man: Reindeers are better than people Sven, don't you think that's true?

Sven: Yeah, people will beat you and curse you and cheat you. Every one of them's bad except you

The unnamed man: Oh, thanks buddy. But people smell better than reindeers. Sven, don't you think that I'm right?

Sven: That's once again true, for all except you

The unnamed man: You got me, let's call it a night

Sven: Good night

The unnamed man: Don't let the frostbite bite

Meanwhile Y/n & Anna are arguing on who should go inside.

"I should go in. I have better people skills!"

"Fine! Show me your 'People skills'."

"I will!"

The door opens, revealing Y/n.

"Nice duet."

The unnamed man sits up with a start trying to see who it is.

"Oh, it's just you. What do you want?" The unnamed man asks, getting straight to the point like Y/n wanted.

"I want you to take my sister and I up the North Mountain." Y/n states holding her bag handle.

The unnamed man stares at her blankly, "I don't take people places." He lays back down holding his hat on his eyes.

"Let me rephrase that..."

A sack of supplies lands in the unnamed man's lap.

"Umph." He sits up and looks in the bag.

"Take me up the North Mountain.... Please." Y/n says slightly irritated but still polite.

He eyes her. He clearly doesn't take orders.

"Look, We know how to stop this winter." She says not quite confidently enough.

He considers, lies back down, pulls his hat over his eyes.

"We leave at dawn.... And you forgot the carrots for Sven." The unnamed man remarks.

A bag of carrots hits the unnamed man in the face. "Ugh!"

"Oops. Sorry. Sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't- We leave now. Right now." She apologizes but sees him look at her and gets more stern. (Awkwardly stern)

She steps back outside and waits, anxiously.

"So I see the 'Great People Skills' you have."

Annoyed, Kristoff offers Sven a carrot. Sven has a bite. Then Kristoff has a bite, contemplating.

(1490 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4.7K 18
King Agnarr and Queen Iduna send out guards to get someone who can help their daughter, Elsa, control her powers. The guards search Arendelle, and ev...
3.1K 96 3
Beautiful but cold, new student Elsa Andersen is hiding something from the world. Will it be you she confides in? (Unisex Protagonist)
Frozen By Boo!

Fanfiction

242K 10.9K 17
Male Elsa x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie Frozen (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Co...
156K 3.5K 25
Y/n is the best friend of Anna and Elson. She is small but strong and very smart. Her father is a very close friend to the king and queen. He trained...