Our Wolf Family

By Trooper-JJH

The roar of thunder filled the air and, the rain poured down on the forest floor, and in a small cabin a moth... More

Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Choice
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 24

1.1K 28 19
By Trooper-JJH

HEY THERE EVERYONE TROOPER-JJH HERE. I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I'M TERRIBLY SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A WHILE. I HAD A VERY BAD HAND INJURY AT WORK. BUT NOW I'M BACK AND READY TO FINISH THE STORY. SO WITH THAT SAID LET'S GO. 

No one's POV

The skies were painted wonderful colors of red, orange, and yellow as the sunset beyond the horizon. Not a single cloud was in sight all while a gentle breeze rustled the tree leaves. Forest critters were finishing up their daily routines and heading into their homes for the evening. 

And within the village, the wolves were all finishing up their tasks for the day. Kai was currently leading Summer and Mason thru the village with a massive grin on his face. He told them that he had one more surprise for them before they went home. 

Summer's POV

Summer was walking behind Kai while holding William against her chest with his head leaning against her shoulder. The boy was clearly exhausted from his long day at the blacksmith shop seeing how he almost immediately fell asleep in his mother's arms. 

Mason: "Alpha can you please stop this nonsense and just tell us what you want to show us." He said in an annoyed tone. 

Kai looked back at Mason with a massive grin on his face. 

Kai: "Sorry my friend but you will just have to wait until we get there." He said happily.

Kai then looked back in front of him while continuing to walk forward. Mason however let out an annoyed growl. Summer lifted a hand and gently placed it on Mason's shoulder causing him to look at her. 

Summer: "Calm down my mate I'm sure whatever alpha needs to show us is important to learn all of this." She said with a gentle smile on her face. 

Mason: "I guess you are right my mate but, I wish he would hurry up so we can get back home to the rest of our pups." He said in an irritated tone. 

Just then Kai stopped turned around and spoke out. 

Kai: "We are have arrived." He said excitedly while motioning towards a building. 

It was a two-story building with a deck located on the first and second floors. The first floor had walls made of stone while the second floor had wooden walls. the entire roof was made out of thatch and several wooden pillars aligned the outside keeping everything up. 

Upon seeing the building, however, Summer and Mason quickly recognized it. 

Summer: "Alpha why are we at Wilson and Lucy's shop?" She asked curiously.

Kai: "Well follow me inside and I will show you." He said walking towards the door. 

Both Summer and Mason followed Kai up to the door and watched as he gently pushed the door open. Upon the door being open they quickly heard two familiar voices calling out.  

Susan/Rachel: "Welcome to The Sunrise shop how can we help you?" 

The three wolves stepped into the shop which had several shelves lining the wall each filled with all kinds of different goods that were needed around the village and, at the far right corner stood a counter where Wilson stood behind.  and a stairway was located in the far left corner. it lead upstairs which served as Wilson and Lucy's home. Mason and Summer were taken back when they saw Susan and Rachel standing in front of a counter with big smiles on their faces. 

Upon seeing their parents enter the store along with Alpha the two girls quickly dashed forward with excited faces. 

Susan/Rachel: "Mommy, Daddy your back." The two girls said excitedly.

Both girls ran to their parents to which Mason knelt down and scooped up his girls in a big gentle hug. 

Mason: "O my pups I'm so glad to see you." He said happily. 

Summer heard sounds coming from upstairs and looked to the stairway and saw Lucy and Angel walking down the stairs. Wilson however walked from behind the counter and said. 

Wilson: "These two have been a wonderful help around here." He said happily. "They certainly brought much-needed energy to the place." 

Summer then looked over at her pups who were snuggling up to their father's fur. She let out a little chuckle and bent over and kissed both girls on the tops of their heads while still holding on to William. 

Rachel: "We missed you so much, dad." She said happily. 

Susan: "Indeed we thought you would never come back." She said more sarcastically. 

 All the wolves started to laugh at the girl's little comments but Mason was quick to answer back. 

Mason: "Well don't worry my pups cause we are never going to leave ever again." He said while tightening his hold on the girls. 

Just then a little wolf pup and bear cub came running down the stairs. The two creatures quickly scampered their way over to Summer and mason and started jumping at their legs trying to get up to the children. Both Summer and Mason looked down at them with great confusion as to why they were doing this and also why were they here. But Rachel quickly spoke up regarding the two little animals. 

Rachel: "O Mommy, Daddy these are our new pets." She said excitedly. 

Both Summer and Mason looked at each other with a surprised look on her face. Just then Kai spoke up. 

 Kai: "Yes, I forgot to mention, that William and Rachel found and befriended these two little creatures." He said rubbing the back of his neck.  " They also seemed to have bonded with your pups." He said with a nervous smile. 

Mason stood there with a shocked look on his face while Summer just looked down at her girls with an eyebrow raised. 

Summer: "Well this is interesting." She said curiously. "We leave for a few days and our family grows." She said with a small smile. 

Just then William woke up and upon hearing Robert barking he quickly looked down and smiled.

William: "Hey Robert." He said excitedly. 

The little wolf pup started jumping up and down trying to get up to his human. Seeing this Summer couldn't help letting out a little chuckle. She then bent down and picked up the little wolf pup and, watched as he jumped on William's chest and started licking the boy's face. 

William: "(Laughing) Robert stop that please, it tickles." He said while laughing.

Mason did the same with the bear and watched as the cub cuddled with the girls. 

Seeing this melted all the wolves' hearts.  After a few more seconds of watching this wholesome sight Summer finally spoke up. 

Summer: "Well this has certainly been fun but we need to get going." She said plainly. 

Just then William looked up at her and said. 

William: "Mom can we please keep them please?" He said in a pleading voice while giving her the puppy eyes. 

Summer carefully looked over her pup and the little wolf pup who was now resting on William's chest. She then looked over at the bear cub Rachel had. After a quick second Summer looked down at her son and said. 

Summer: "Well it seems these little ones have bonded with so, I see no reason why not." She said with a warm smile. 

All the kids: "Yippee. "

All the wolves let out a few laughs. Then Mason calmed himself and spoke up. 

Mason: "Well we will be off." He said happily then turned to face Kai. "Thank you for this interesting day Alpha." He said happily. 

Kai smiled and gave off a small nod then said. 

Kai: "No problem my brother." He said happily. "Now go take your family home and get some rest, you clearly earned it." 

Summer: "don't worry we will." She said smiling happily. 

With that said both wolves turned around and, walked out of the door leaving Kai, Wilson, and his family behind. 

No one's POV

Upon exiting the door Summer and Mason quickly saw Max walking up the path to their house. They quickly called out to him and, caught up with him. With that done the family started walking up to their house for the evening.

However, what they didn't see were Hawk and his two friends. Were watching them from afar. 

Hawk's POV

Hawk had come up with a plan to get the kids away from their parents. He was fully ready to go thru with his plan. However, his friends were a bit skeptical.  

Wolf 1: "I'm not so sure about this Hawk." He said nervously.

Hawk turned around and gave him a stern look. 

Hawk: "Come on this is our chance to get rid of those pests once and for all. And besides my plan is full proof." He said sternly.

Wolf 2: "Yes we need to do this it will be in the village's best interest to rid ourselves of these brats." He said hatefully. 

Wolf: "Ok well then let's do this. but if we are caught then it will be the end of us." He said worriedly. 

Hawk: "Don't worry my friend we won't get caught. Now let go." 

The three wolves left their hiding spot and headed off to put their plan into action.

No one's POV

But unknown to them Ulfric was carrying a buck of water to his house from the river and managed to overhear what they said. 

Ulfric: "No they are going after Max and his siblings. I need to warn Alpha about this." He said franticly. 

Dropping the buck letting the water spill onto the ground Ulfric dashed off as fast as he could in an attempt to find Kai and warn him of what is to come. 

TO BE CONTINUED. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Wow you made it to the end of the chapter. All I want to say is thank you all for giving my story the time of your day. Please vote and comment what you thought about the chapter and, if there is any way I can improve my writing. And once again thank you all so very much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 13.1K 41
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
2.1K 76 18
They came from nowhere. Just suddenly appeared in 1990 and made a few cities. Anthros is what they call themselves. They were taller than most humans...
167K 4.8K 95
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...