That Time I Got Reincarnated...

Par Isekai_Maker

You died from sleep deprivation, working in a 9 to 5 company rarely getting any sleep or days off. You rememb... Plus

Waking up
Meeting Rimuru's fated one
Waking up and Meeting Orges
Naming the Ogres
Announcement
Meeting Gabiru and a Dryad
Announcement 2
The Battle of Satisfaction
Sorry
The King appears and A new Nation arises
A Loli Appears
The Kingdoms of Falmuth and Blumund
Charybdis - A truly BRUH moment
Meeting and Saving the Children
Beach Chapter
Delegation Time pt 1
Delegation pt 2 - Dwarven Kingdom
The Wrath of Y/N pt 1
The Wrath of Y/n pt 2
An Upgraded Slime Rises
Old Friend + An unexpected people
The Meeting among Leaders
Meeting among Leaders pt 2
Clayman's plan
The Discussion of Battle - Walpurgis is near
Walpurgis is set
Walpurgis - The fight
Not a chapter just a vote
Walpurgis - Ending
Christmas in Novus Roma
Confessions (Lemon)
Explanations
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 1
Is it a rematch or a war? pt 2
(Side Chapter) - Farming
(Side Chapter) - Summer
Y/n's Bio
The 7 Celestials
Relaxation before Diplomacy
Diplomacy
The Current map of the Tensei World
The Dungeon
More Dungeon Stuff
(Side Chapter) - The Spirit of Shizue-san
The Meeting of Races
The Meeting of Races pt 2
A Good Misunderstanding
Benimaru's Unintended Rivalry
Blacks
The Founder's Festival is Ready and Open
The Hero & The Kids - pt 1
The Hero & The Kids - pt 2
The Hero & The Kids - Finale
Title.exe has stopped (Lemon kinda)
The Tournament - Quarter Finals
The Tournament - Semi-Finals
(Inter-Chapter) - Money
The Tournament - Finals
Chating with the Hero
Cooperation pt 1
IDK what to name this...
Cooperation pt 2
Side Chapter - How did Janemba get here?
Diablo's Reward
The Western Union - Invitation
The Western Union - Meeting Day
The Western Union - Idiots
Multiversal Stake
The Western Union - Beat Down
Assassination Plot
Union Memberstate
Announcement!
The Finale

The Wrath of Y/n pt 3

1.1K 21 14
Par Isekai_Maker

I'm going to skip son dialogue from the previous chapter to this one.
______________________________________

Y/n pov

Rimuru: "And that's why I'm going to become a D.L. The army heading here from the Kingdom of Falmuth, is going to be used as a fuel source to make me evolve into a D.L. The chances of Shion and the others being resurrected is a 3% chance."
Shuna: "B-but, Rimuru-sama..."
"Wait a minute, Shuna. I'm sure you have questions but, hear Brother out."
Rimuru: "*ahem* I'm a former human who reincarnated here, same goes for Y/n. We lived as humans in the same if not similar world, 'otherworlders' come from. I died there... Ended up here, as a slime. At first, I thought I was completely alone... But I found Y/n and Veldora. We became friends, brothers through bonds. We found allies and friends after that. That would be all of you guys. I even consider you my family, that's how important your all are to me. Back then, I and Y/n said, we liked humans and made the rule that we wouldn't attack them, unless they attacked us, but that was because we were humans. I know that I'm a monster, but I considered myself human at heart. That's why I hoped to mingle and get along with them... But now that all of this has happened, I can't regret my decision, and know that I put all of you in danger because of such a opportunistic view."
Shuna: "No, that not true. The fact that we rely heavily on you to protect us is what we are to blame for. Due to that, the tragedy that happened was a result of that."
Benimaru: "When the barrier city of all communications to you and Y/n-sama, the constant sense of being all-powerful vanished. In my heart, I panicked at losing someone I could rely upon. You asked Y/n-sama to look after this place in stead of you absence, but all of this could've been prevented if we didn't sense the evil Ki coming from those humans."
"I know you all blame yourself for what happened, I know because I feel the same as well. But knowing those regrets can make us grow to be better. It is something to reflect and learn upon."

(A/n: Going to skip some dialogue.)

Kaijin: "So now I'd like to know... *drinks tea* How do you think we should treat humans from now on?"
"Well, as former humans, I know that humans are good and evil. But that can narrowed down by their nature, and the environment they live in that can influence them in being good or evil."
Rimuru: "So we'd like to create a environment where humans can learn. Maybe if they learn more about us, we can be good partners, and maybe ease the boundary between monsters and humans. But that type of thinking is premature. First we have to get humans to acknowledge us."
Benimaru: "I get it. By you being a D.L, they'll know that they are at a disadvantage in negotiations through force."
"Not only that but we can and will keep the other D.Ls in check, if they decide to harm humans. With that we can gradually build friendly relations with humans through that." Everyone gives their support in our actions and reaffirm their trust and loyalty to us.
"Thank you, everyone!" Me and Rimuru say.

(A few moments later)

Rimuru: "Now, then... Do we have the specifics of the Falmuth and Churches army?"
Bemimaru: "Hai. According to Kanchō's information, if the army keeps up their current pace, they will reach Tempest in about 3 days. There are 10,000 troops from the Falmuth Kingdom, 6,000 mercenaries, a 1,000 magic users. And 3,000 Temple Knights from the Church, making this a allied force."
"Numbers are what matter to them, but in terms of strength it's something they don't have."
Benimaru: "So how should we allocate our forces?"
Rimuru: "Actually, leave the allied forces to be me and Y/n. I have a reason for this. It has to do with the revival of our fallen, making it essential to me becoming a D.L."
Benimaru: "We understand. We will leave this up to you."
"On that note, there's something else to take care of. As you all know there are 4 devices are maintaining the barrier around the city. I want, Benimaru to the east. Shōhei, Rigur, Gobta, and Geld to the west. Gabiru, to the south. And lastly, Kanchō to the north. Can you all handle this?"
Shōhei: "Not at all. This is a time for us to not hold back, when we were fighting in the city. But, deploying me and the others west would mean... There's a good chance that they'll be there."
Rimuru: "True. There's a chance that they're blocking the path to escape to Blumund."
Everyone assures us that they won't be holding back their strength and will use all the powers they to win this fight. "Just in case, I'm going to unlock everyone's in this building. I don't want something to happen if you all loss your magicules. [Ki mode - unlockment]. There, now you all have a power-up."
Rimuru: "Leaving that aside. Shuna, there's a good chance that this barrier will disappear if we damage the devices, which is what is keeping Shion and the other's souls here. You get what I'm saying?"
Shuna: "Hai. We just need to replace this barrier with another one."
Rimuru: "On that note... Mjurran. I'd like to make use of your powers, too. Will you help Shuna?"
Mjurran: "Of course. I will live up to your expectations. It's the least I can do to atone."
Rimuru nods and assigns Rigur in command while everyone is away to fight. Rim wants to finish this war today instead of letting the allied forces come here for the final battle.

(Some time later)

Rim: "Y/n, we should get going to the battlefield."
"Yea. Just know I'm not showing them any mercy. They shall know pain."
Rimuru: "I was thinking the same thing. Also, Clayman could've been using this war as a way for him to become a True D.L."
"Tch. That bastard, once this is all over we will make him suffer."
Rimuru: "I agree."

Time skip to the place the allied forces are resting

Kanchō: "Y/n-sama, Rimuru-sama, all 4 magical devices around the city have been destroyed."
"Understood. Head back into the city and patrol in case enemies are close."
Kanchō: "Understood."
Rim: "Brother. Everything is ready to go."
"Good. Let's bring some blood for the Blood God!". Rim puts up a Anti-Magic Area in the place the allied forces are in. "[Combined skill: Stardust Megiddo!]" We say in unison. After that I teleport and yell "Final
Ka

Me

Ha

Me

Ha!!!" I destroy any and all survivors that our combined attack did t kill. 'May you all feel the wrath of a Saiyan! And become a sacrifice for the Blood God!'. After committing some war crimes, I I.T to Rimuru.
Some knights: "P-please spare us!"
"[Soul punisher]. Let death spare you." I say coldly.

(A/n: Your still in ssj3)

The King of Falmuth: "Y-yoy two are the rulers of the nation of monsters, right?! I am Edmaris, King of the Kingdom of Falmuth! Stand down! I wish to negotiate with you two."
"Tell me why I shouldn't blast you into the shadow realm for speaking in arrogance."
King Edmaris: "W-wait! I just said I wanted to negotiate with you!"
Rim: "We'll, what is it? I'll listen, at least."
King Edmaris: "I-insolence! I am the king of the great Kingdom of Falmuth! You, a creature that normally wouldn't have the ability to even speak! And you someone who'd abandons their own race for a protecting monsters! Is a disgrace!".
"Listen, here you pathetic excuse of a King. Should you insult my Brother again, I promise death will come to you in an instant. I'll forgive you comment, since we'll be needing you. So I'd choose you words really carefully. " I said while expanding my ssj3 aura.
King Edmaris: "This is just a misunderstanding!"
"Oooh? A misunderstanding? I like to see you try and make us believe that your people killing my people die to prejudice is a misunderstanding. Because if you don't manage to convince us then your as a good as dead."
King Edmaris: "The Western Holy Church perceived monsters as hostile, so I wanted to see for myself whether we could establish friendly relations with them! Besides the declaration of war was just some Otherworlds going on a rampage! V-very well! My nation will enter diplomatic relations with yours! *blah blah blah blah*"
'How can one man be so stupid'. I teleport behind the King and slice one of his arms off with my Ki scythe. Suddenly Rim, falls onto the ground, his wings return into his body. "Oi, Rim you okay?".
Rim: "Y/n, take me to the city quickly. And, Ranga!" Ranga gets out of Rim"s shadow and awaits orders. "Ranga, take those two as war prisoners."
Ranga: "Understood."
Rim: "Remove Anti-Magic Area.  Activate summoning magic, Demon Summoning." A purple magic circle comes in view and summons 4 demons. Which one of them I recognize. 'I-impossible. Why is HE here?!? Why in the Holy Multiverse is Janemba here?!'

Rimuru: "Someon's hiding somewhere, pretending to be dead. Capture him."
Butler-looking demon: "Ahh. This familiar presence... The birth of a new D.L. I couldn't be more honored. I've waited for this day for so long. May I serve you both for this day onward?"
"Look, right nows not a good time to talk as you can see. But first do the task Brother asked you to do."
Butler-looking demon: "Such a simple task. Worry not masters."
I quickly I.T to the City. *pop*
.
.
.
*pop*
Shuna: "Y/n-sama! Where's Rimuru-sama?!"
"Don't worry, I got him. I'm currently, transferring Ki to him in case his skills aren't working.(10% of you Ki is entering Rimuru)".
_____________________________________
That's the end of this chapter. If you're wondering if Janemba will be evil. Short answer: Nah. This isn't the same Janemba from the Dbz universe or it is. Who knows? Also, shameless plug: Mushoku Tensei x OC Character - The Red Eye Legend

Anyway here meme:

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

48.4K 678 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...
3.9K 161 11
Y'know life sucks when right before your holiday break from work, you get hit by a truck. That's rough, buddy, but not as rough as being reborn as so...
5K 295 44
Three saiyans must team up when they are suddenly forced together by the power of three jewels. Worse came to shove, and when they broke all the jewe...
13.5K 285 31
basically some guy dies and gets reincarnated in a new world neither the MHA or DB series' belong to me it's only this story cover or whatever it's c...