๐ƒ๐ˆ๐•๐”๐‹๐†๐„๐๐‚๐„ ใƒผ sabigi...

By rihoitex

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐•๐”๐‹๐†๐„๐๐‚๐„. ๐’๐€๐๐ˆ๐†๐ˆ๐˜๐”๐” ห„ฬปโ€‰ฬŠหƒฬดอˆเถธเฉˆเฅ†โ‹† โžจโฅโžค๐”…๐” โง๐Ÿ‚ถ หšเฎโ‚Šโ˜พ โŸฟ โœง โ€ˆุ”โอ‹เณขโŽโบหณเฎเผš ๐ŸŒŠ โ€ ~ โœง.* โ—Œฬ–*ยทโ†ทWH... More

.1.
.2.
.3.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.

.4.

622 16 60
By rihoitex

Chapter four; 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
A raven haired boy had kicked and shouted, as an attempt to draw attention, despite the fact him and Sukima were technically in the middle of nowhere; a deserted land.

"Let me GO! Fuckin' bitch!"

"Silence, vulgar-mouthed BRAT!"

The juvenile male's name was Nico — his father belonging to an affluent company. He'd ostensibly snuck out of his home to visit a friend's grave, unfortunately being abducted on his way.

His age being no lesser than fourteen; his appearance not being quite that flashy enough to catch everyone's eyes, but still noticeable enough to get a few glances at.

His hair was of you already may be aware of: ebony, midnight black while his iris color was an exploding gush of royal blue overlapping navy.

He wore a black T-shirt with a thin ink brown flight coat. He wore stained jeans that were splashed and spattered in dirt.

Nico managed to turn his torso, grunting as he hooked his left leg and flipped around, landing a turned kick at Suki. She shrieked as she fell over. Allowing Nico to escape.

He ran as fast as he could, trying to escape the monstrous woman who had just tried to abduct him. No— she had just done that.

He found the nearest house by once he'd started to get quite exhausted by all the fleeing and darting away.

He knew he wouldn't survive one night even no matter how far he was from Sukima, because she was accompanied by a special, ghoulish pneuma.

He knocked on the door hazily, he knew he was torpid. His dry throat and heavy panting proved his languorous feel.

"Er— Hello?" A tall fair skinned, crepe pink-haired male with eye-catching moderate periwinkle irises opened the door, a scar being presented openly from the right side of his mouth to his ear. The sight made Nico flinch.

The man's eyes widened once he saw the small raven.
"A kid," he breathed out, before bending lower to him, "You alright?"
"Do I..." Nico huffed, "...fuckin'— ....look like it?..." He said between mangled breaths. "Um,, come in, we'll treat you....?"

"Itoko-? Jukei?! Wait so are you two?.... Related?"

"Yeah, I think so. Why? What's to it? You his lover, or something like that?" Nico accused. He was quite aware it wasn't true, but wanted to tease for a reaction.

"Huh—?.. HUH? No, we-... NO!" Sabito sputtered, while Giyuu put a hand to his mouth with a reddened face.

"That's—... hard to believe." "We aren't together, Otouto." Giyuu told Nico, while the mini ravenette frowned, snorting as he swooshed his head away.

"Bummer, you would make a great couple." He shrugged it off. The sentence made Sabito and Giyuu both heat up. At that point, they wondered when the kid would stop.

"What's with those weirdos back there? Did they have some sorta fight? Are they sulking?" Giyuu knew he was being quite nosy. But the fact remained that he could possibly have been doing that to just joke around and maybe even attempt to provoke them. Which, would be not so likely.

The youth pointed at Obanai Iguro and Sanemi Shinazugawa. Obanai seemed clearly disturbed and trying his best to sort out what had just happened. Sanemi doing the same.

"Don't worry about them."

Earlier...

"He's—... what?"

"Gone, deaf bitch! He's just—... he's gone!" "How?! Did you leave him alone, or something?!" "No, the lights went ou—"

The three stopped as they hard sharp gasping and faint, indistinct kicking around the floorings from below.

"Fuck."

All three rushed themselves around the house in search for Muichiro Tokito, determined to find him. At that moment, they began to believe it was too late.

"Shinazugawa, do you have a basement?!" Shouted Iguro, "Yeah!" Was what he'd only heard.

"Get over here, hazy-head! I think Tokito's down here somewhere..." Iguro searched and observed the room, until he laid his eyes upon something he'd wished he discovered earlier.

He opened what seemed to be a very, unsanitary door.
Cobwebs were scattered in areas at the ceiling, which began to creep out Iguro. There were chunks of soil and dirt that crumpled off and fell with every soft brush of his fingers.

"Tokito..?" The door slowly creaked open, each second it prolonged its sound, Obanai could feel his spine being replaced with cold, frozen ice.

Lifeless, pale, and being hung from his neck by a frail noose that would probably snap the moment Obanai would lay contact upon it. His eyes were blunt, empty, as if there was no soul to contact inside the vessel he'd once known.

"Ooh, what the fuck." He squinted his eyes at the sight, before immediately turning around and storming up the stairs as fast as he could, no moment being able to set an amount of time he could use to process.

Obanai panted, as both Giyuu and Sabito turned around to look at him. "What happened?" Asked Giyuu, his eyes widening once he'd seen Obanai's worried expression.

"...Is he—?.."

The ebony-haired refused to answer, though his silent response already answered Tomioka's question.

"Where is his body?"

"...Oh." Was all Nico said. Although he had barely an answer, as if he were shocked, he seemed calm. As if he was unbothered by the current situation—as if he'd seen it coming.

"Oh, well.. That's sad. Anyway, you figured out the sort of ghostey spirit hunting you guys down?" He immediately avoided the traumatic experience that had been occurring. He wanted to get straight to the point, to plan it all out. Sure, he'd barely known them, but he wanted to prevent more deaths from happening—by saving time.

"I'm afraid not. We're working on it, thou—" "Why the actual fuck are you trying to change the goddamned subject?!" Snarled Shinazugawa, "Every single one of us is going to die, and yet YOU act as if you couldn't give a flying fuck!" He began to snap, beginning to lose awareness of his words, "Not even your fucking death would be enough to repay every single one of ours!"

"Well, I can see that. I just think it's best we put those deaths behind us, mourning over therm's not gonna do shit.... don't be immature, I don't like being alongside stupid people." The young Raven shot back, not even bothering to shout and yell. Although, with his stern tone, it was clear he was beginning to get irritated.

"You—... YOU'RE THE IMMATURE ONE HE—"

"Both of you,, SHUT UP!" Giyuu suddenly shouted, his voice cracking without him being much aware.
"IF WE REALLY ARE GOING TO BE KILLED, THE LAST THING I'D LIKE TO SEE IS YOU BOTH ARGUING LIKE FUCKING CATS AND DOGS!" He scolded, "TRY READING THE ROOM, FOR ONCE!"

He could feel his eyes stinging, although nothing came out of them. Sabito noticed, and decided to at least grab Giyuu by the hand. He squeezed it gently, bringing it up to his chin, while Tomioka only looked at him, blinking away the small tears of anguish and frustration. Usually, he could control his emotions, but under the circumstances they had all been stuck in, he could barely even handle it anymore:

"Now you've done it." Nico muttered with a low voice, while Sanemi clenched his fists in protest, "What the hell? This is your fault!"

"Both of you." Sabito glared at them.

They shared a quick glance, before grumbling and pausing their bickering.

"Mm, I'm guessing... we're being hunted by a resentful ghoul." Sabito peered over Giyuu's shoulder, reading the criteria to the entity, before nodding in agreement, "Yeah, seems like it." "If not a ghoul, then the option close to it is a demon, but I'm hoping that's definitely not it."

"Well.... Shit." Obanai sighed agitatedly, putting a palm against his mask—where his mouth would be if he'd taken the face covering off.

"I think it's best we split up in groups of two, or something." "Alright, can I be alone?" Requested the masked boy, giving Giyuu some time to ponder, "Mm, sure. If Haruto's okay with it..." "I'm all good. It's a Ghoul, right? 'Only hunts groups. I'm confident I'll survive." She brushed her ginger hair aside, tucking it behind her ear.

Tomioka then looked at Shinazugawa, who waited. Then, he shifted his gaze to Nico. It took the both of them a short while, before their jaws slowly hung open.

"...No." The small raven gasped, "Be so fucking for real."

"Fuck no." They both looked at eachother, then started to complain.

"I'm NOT being alone with this guy who looks like he's on the verge of tears twenty-four-FUCKING-seven!"

"I'M not being alone with Emo Boy The-FUCKING-Third!"

"I don't care if you don't want to be with each other or not, but there's no other rooms, unless..." The ravenette turned to look at Iguro and Haruto, who instantly shook their heads so aggressively to the point they'd fall off.

The two went completely silent, contemplating their life choices from the moment they were born in just a flash.

"...Fine. But I'll be sacrificing Scar face when the dead guy shows up." Nico crossed his arms, looking away with a frown.

"As if you and your puny ass could even try."

Obanai slid into his sleeping bag, drifting off to sleep as he closed his eyes.

He figured he could use some rest, since everyone else decided to. Though, he had a worser feeling. Perhaps it was because he was alone, or perhaps the ghoul haunting them was playing tricks with his mind.

...or, maybe he's just being paranoid.

3:36 AM

Iguro Obanai's eyes snapped open immediately as he'd heard sinister cackles, and devilish giggles surrounding the room.

There was a creak, a creak which came from the slowly opening door. He heard heavy breathing, which he could feel within every corner of his ears. It overwhelmed Iguro, as he felt his throat go dry.

"Haruto?..." He called, in hopes it wasn't anything paranormal. In hopes—that it was just Jiinn trying to creep him out, or something.

The laughs stopped, the door froze, and through that ear-splitting, deathly silence, came low hisses and snarls emerging from the grounds below him.

"Shit."

Iguro instantly got up from his sleeping bag, sliding his phone out of his pocket.

______________________________
GC

3:39 AM

Obanai
HELP

Haruto
what

Giyuu
r u ok

Sabito
fr?? u need us over there?

Haruto
hello?
Seen 2s ago

__________________________________

The lights began to intensely flicker, goosebumps forming on Obanai's skin. He staggered backwards, his back meeting against the wall.

The door then fully opened, and in the dim, gloomy light, stood a sickening man. A man with a melted, bloody head walked through the door, his eyes dripping of rotted yellow, being filled with bright red veins.
He wore a dark blue, old, blood-stained, burned and ripped up neck tie with black pants which also seemed to be stained with blood, burned and indeed very old and torn apart.

His skin was dirty, with a tint of blue. Like he was a zombie.

He smirked viciously, then let out a malicious guffaw, showing that he wasn't anything nice, not at all.

"Bro, what the actual fuck." Obanai squinted his eyes at the sight, putting a hand to his chest.

The chortles turned into a giant cry and hiss of pain, as the Ghoul seemed to melt away. He dissolved, seeming to be cursing in several different languages. Obanai hoped one of them wasn't Latin, or anything close to it, because that would most likely exceed the chance of the so-called "Ghoul" actually being a demon.

As the ghoul began to melt away down to the ground, Obanai saw another figure, a much shorter one compared to the entity. After a quick second, Iguro realized who it was.

"Hi." Nico waved, holding an empty container with a golden cross printed at the front with his free hand. It seemed he was holding a bottle of holy water.

"Is that—?..." "Yeah."

Slowly but surely, the guck and dirt of the ghoul began to disappear from the floor. "So, is he—.. gone?"

"Nah, he'll come back. I just faxed him, he'll come back in a while." "Oh."

"You good there, boys?" Haruto appeared from behind Nico, leaning over onto the doorframe, looking at the slowly disappearing mess Nico had caused on the floor.

"You think we are?"

"Um, probably, yeah?"

🃟 ❧Author's Note❧ 🂶
🜲 ⭢ Hello!
I'm delighted that you've decided to come this far as Chapter Four; Interpretation. I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely, Killian/Author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 780 13
ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คโ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ ใ…คใ…คใ…ค๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰๏น‰ "Something feels different. This is ain't the same Villain I fought before. No, something hav...
67.4K 2.7K 30
สœแดแดก ๊œฐสŸแด‡แด‡แด›ษชษดษข สœแด‡ส€ สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ แด›แดœส€ษด แดแดœแด› แด›แด ส™แด‡? ๊œฑสœแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑษด'แด› แดแด‡แด€ษดแด› แด›แด แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แด‡แด„แด‡แด…แด‡ษดแด› แด๊œฐ ๊œฐแด€แด›แด‡. แด€สŸแด€๊œฑ, ๊œฑสœแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ แดแด‡แด€ษดแด› แด›แด แด…ษชแด‡ แด€ษดแด… ส€แด‡ส™แดส€ษด แด€๊œฑ แด€ ๊œฐแดx แด…แด‡แดแดษด. แด„แด‡ส€แด›แด€ษช...
740K 18K 24
โ™ง (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...
65.1K 1.7K 20
I've had this idea for awhile and I finally decided to write it <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> "This story is about a person named y/n just...