Through Her Eyes ✔

由 Gigi_Luv_4u

In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doe... 更多

PROLOGUE
Author's Note
1. SHE
2. BIRTHDAY
3. YEARN
4. SUNSHINE
5. CHANGE
6. CUPCAKE
7. FATE
8. FOUND
9. PROOF
10. TEAM
11. LOST
12. FAN
13. LOVE
14. CHIMES
15. INVITE
16. CONFUSION
17. BROTHER
18. FALL
19. NUMB
20. AGREEMENT
21. TEXT
22. RUN
23. DANGEROUS
24. TALK
25. MUSE
26. NOSTALGIA
27. HOPE
28. SISTER
29. GIRLFRIEND
30. THANKFUL
31. RIDE
32. TRAVEL
33. CONCERT
34. THOUGHTS
35. TOGETHER
36. CONFRONTATION
37. CONFESSION
38. COLLAPSED
39. IN TIME
40. OATH
41. WITH YOU
42. ACCEPTANCE
43. BLUSH
44. START
45. REMEDY
46. BATH
47. TEASE
48. BARRIERS
49. EMBARRASSED
50. QUALMS
51. WARMTH
52. LISTEN
53. CUDDLES
54. DROWN
55. DOUBTS
56. PARTNERS
57. WANTS
58. MEMORIES
59. HER
60. FOUR
61. HOME
62. ATTENTION
63. FIRST
64. AMUSED
65. INKED
66. NOW
67. BURST
69. MORNINGS
70. SCENT
71. FIRE
72. YOUNG
73. PERVERT
74. ALONE
75. CAMP
76. DUO
77. BLOOM
78. TROUBLE
79. MOMS
80. REDEMPTION
81. DADDY
82. SOLACE
83. ANSWER
84. GLITCH
85. FLICKER
86. FEEL
87. MYSTERY
88. STAMINA
89. SOULS
90. HURT
91. MEND
92. GAME OVER
93. LOVE MAGIC
94. RUIN
95. MOMENTS
96. BONDED
97. PERFECT
98. PURE
99. IMAGERY
100. KINKS
101. SEVEN
102. FAMILY
103. DISGUISE
104. COURAGE
105. HESITATIONS
106. AWAKE
107. FOREBODING
108. TRUTH
109. PROMISE
110. DREAM
111. HUM
112. SURPRISES
113. PRIZE
114. DAWN
115. THEM
116. WE
117. US
118. BEYOND
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

68. ILL

5K 216 3
由 Gigi_Luv_4u

====================

International Soulmate Association are still in doubt to categorize Soul Pull as a soul sign for almost all soulmates have these natural tendencies with each other.

====================

She is grinning from ear to ear. Her feet bouncing off the floor as she moans with bliss. It is becoming suffocating hot. It is making her dizzy, yet she likes it. She shouldn't be. However, she feels like the heat comes with the warmth that she longed to have. It is engulfing her whole, making her a float on the pleasure of someone with importance. She might be crazy but she doesn't mind to burn just to feel the love that she is feeling now. She doesn't need the words. She doesn't need to hear the "I love you". She can sense it. It's like the warmth that keeps on swells from within.

She hates attention especially to the point of being crowded. However, she doesn't mind it if it is from her dear soulmates. She feels like a goddess and all of them are on her mercy.

Her brows cross and groans followed by an adorable, "Achoo..."

"Come on. Drink you hot choco to make you warmer." Jin pushes the mug near her as he leans forward and touches her forehead.

"hmmn." She only hums. She is becoming delirious with the fever she is having. She can't even hear the great worry on Jin's voice.

Daun sneezes once again and sniffs. She groans with the headache, hammering on her skull.

"Ahhhh... poor, sweetheart." She beams at Hoseok's voice as he wipes her nose with a tissue. Her Hobi may have been the most worried but the man seems to be having the time of his life as he tenderly caresses the back of the wrapped Daun at his side. She looks like a burrito, drowning with the huge padded jacket around her while sitting on the sofa. Namjoon too is at her other side, constantly wiping her sweat off with a cloth. Yoongi and Jin are feeding her with healthy food and of course with her favorite hot chocolate drink.

She is grinning silly with their gentle care. If catching a fever entail being babied so much with her soulmates, then is glad to be having it always.

"Hyung? What to do with this again?" Taehyung comes asking for the nth time as he looks unsure at the whole raw tenderloin he is holding. He, Jungkook and Jimin are in dinner duty under the supervision of Yoongi and Jin. They couldn't say no even though, only Jungkook has the only chance to perfectly follow their hyungs instructions. They have to do it after all, or else, they will be under the never-ending wrath of their hyungs.

She leans on to Namjoon, resting her head towards his shoulders as she closes her eyes. His warmth radiating even with the thickness of her clothes. She smiles as the events hours prior flashes through her memory.

**********

"You are not old!" She said between her laughs.

"Tell that to Jin hyung's knee caps." Jungkook amusedly remarked followed with his endearing loud laugh. Taehyung, too, chuckled aloud while Jimin snickered at his sides.

Not minding their teasing, Jin just held her hands, kissed them so tenderly and winked at her. "Shall we go now?" He gently whispered. She could not help but blush and nod. She knew Jin just wanted his cuddles, as always. He might have been shameless with all his suggestive comments but she knew too well that the eldest of her soulmates would not pursue what he said. Not with her consent. Eating her out? She doubted that. For sure, they would just end up making out... a lot. A lot of hands exploring their bodies too. Yet, she couldn't help feel the tingling of her lower belly for the possibility of it happening. She feels like her nether lips had started to pool with anticipation. She would like to have her moment with Jin too. She had wondered how would sex be like with him, especially after witnessing his full leaking manhood just a while ago. He was big and the thought of him inside her made her excited. Call her horny, but she had already accepted the fact, that with her soulmates, she is always be.

She couldn't also stop the swelling of emotions after his confession. She doesn't mind that he would finally act on it.

He was about to take her upstairs when so suddenly, someone swooped her off her feet and carried her away from the eldest. It was so sudden, that she could feel her heart drops. Everything was but a blur with how fast the man had abducted her, like those streaks of lights and shapes outside of the moving bullet train.

"Yahhh! Jungkookie!" Jin erupted. He was already running and tripping after them. Jimin was almost toppling on the floor with his loud laugh. The rest were all giggling with how Jungkook expertly played the game of tag with her in his arms. The youngest ran around the sofa and to the huge dining table.

Hoseok shouted, "Go Kookie!"

Namjoon encouraged the eldest with, "Go hyung!"

She burst out laughing as she realized how ridiculous the situation was.

Her soulmates were hilarious. Sometimes she would doubt how were they complete grown-ups, with how much they teased each other even with her presence. Sometimes they would run around the dorm with the intent of smacking each other's bum. Now, it seemed, she had become a poor casualty of their games, solely to enrage the eldest. Though she doubted its effectiveness. She could see Jin's grim expression morphs into a jolly smile. It's as if, the plan of having the rest of the day alone with her had completely disappeared.

"Yahhh... put her down. You might hurt her." Jin exclaimed.

"Should I?" Jungkook playfully asked as he pretended to think. "Hold tight." He warned with a beaming bunny smile as he adjustsed her hold on his neck. He then barreled towards the exit with the others following them.

"No! Not there, idiot!" The eldest alarmingly screamed. However, he just ran across the bricked pathway and to the supposed grassland but with all the blanket of fresh snow. With its depth, Jungkook tripped and fell with her in tow. The two of them crashed helplessly.

The abruptness of their fall made her speechless. She couldn't even scream with the coldness of the ground which was somehow slowly seeping chilling wetness through the fabric of her dress. As she was about to move, Jungkook loudly grunted and pushed her deeper to the snow.

A snowball just passed to his back, hitting him right at his shoulders. She could hear a distant shout of, "What are you doing?", with its impact.

"What! You told me to make a run with Daun-ah, Jiminie-hyung!" Jungkook protested as he continuously protected her from the onslaught of more snowballs.

"Not towards the snow!" Teahyung voiced out while still chuckling.

"Get off of her. You're hurting her." Jin's worried voice was seemingly meters away with how distant sounding it was. It seemed that not even Jin could beat Jungkook with his speed.

Finally realizing that he might have been hurting her with their fall, Jungkook immediately squatted and held her by her shoulders. His doe eyes were wide with worry. Without his direct body warmth and with the wetness that was thoroughly soaking her back, she shivered and softly groaned.

"Are you alright?" He asked along with the breathless Jimin and Teahyung.

Feeling vengeful as well as playful, wanting Jungkook to feel the chill that she was feeling, she pushed him with all her might. Jungkook lost his balance and dropped backwards. His eyes got wider as she crawled on top of him and pushed him further to the ground, just like what she experienced a moment ago. He even yelped when she took a fistful of snow and gently...no... evilly rubbed it on his left cheek.

"So... you want to play?" Jungkook dangerously groaned.

Before Jungkook could move, Jimin and Taehyung came near and threw another set of snowballs towards him. Being at the top, straddling Jungkook's torso, she too had felt the crunch of the snow, spilling on her front. The little crumbs of snow are freezing on her chest. She shouted a panic "Hey!".

"Oppps!" Taehyung just chuckled, not minding the wetness seeping through her turtle neck.

Once again, vengeful, she took a lot more of the snow and throw it to the two. She laughed aloud with their surprised faces but immediately silenced with the danger emitting from them. She could see their evil grins and she abruptly stood and ran. Yet, before she could be of distance, she was caught by Jin and embraced her into safety.

"Stop this instant!" Jin's voice boomed. He was livid. "Can't you see how thin her clothes are?" The words were said with a growl.

Daun scowled as she looked at her three younger soulmates. They are indeed much warmer in comparison to her thin dark turtle neck dress that reached her thighs. She was in a house slipper too. Good thing her legs and toes are well protected with a pair of cute thigh high wool socks. She could feel the cold breeze mischievously clinging on her exposed skin. She had forgotten that she had not been considering the chilliness that the winter could bring since she was in the mansion the entire time. It was too cozy to care for such outfits.

Fully realizing how unfit she was outside the freezing cold; she shivered and sneezed a loud.

Hoseok then came with a disapproving gaze from the maknaes. His anger is loud with his silence to the three. He then wrapped Daun with a huge padded coat. "Let's get you warm sweetheart."

**********

The heat has dissipated. Her body is no longer shivering and her head is no longer aching, yet she still feels the lingering weakness on her bones from the fever. She moans a bit and moves to her sides and realizes the absence of the padded jacket. She peels her lids open and see herself underneath a thick duvet with the scent of her soulmates. She may have a bit of cold, yet she can perfectly determine Namjoon's fragrance on the sheets.

She smiles. It feels so much warmer with his forest-y and wood-y scent. She can also smell a faint scent of ocean breeze, like the summer seas on the air.

She smiles. The owner is right there sitting on a chair on her bedside. There is a little smile on his lips as he is busily looking at a thermometer.

"Hobi-oppah?" Daun cracks the silence with her croaked voice.

"Hey." He immediately looks at her and smiles tenderly. "Do you feel okay now?" He inquires as he reaches out and sits on the bed beside her.

She nods and looks around the room. "Did you carry me here?" She is perfectly aware that she slept at the sofa in the living room with him and her Namjoonie at her sides.

"No. Jin-hyung did." He swipes a baby hair from her forehead.

She chuckles a bit with the information.

His gaze is soft as with a raised eyebrow. "What's funny?"

"I thought he couldn't carry me upstairs. Are his kneecaps alright?" Daun smiles as she tries to sit up. Hoseok helps her with it and lifts the duvet to her lap.

"He was just messing with you." Hoseok laughs.

"Where is he?" Daun asks.

"I asked him to sleep already. He was wide awake the whole night, trying hard to lessen your temperature."

"Oh." She blushes. Now she remembers. The eldest were really here with her.

**********

She was murmuring silly things to Jin. So much grateful that the man was with her.

"I didn't know how easy you can get sick." Jin chuckled but in unknown reason, another voice came inside her head. The memory of her papa's grim face as he said the words of, "You're pathetically useless! You easily get sick!" just popped in her head. The hatred and disgust were there. The memory just made her helpless and unknowingly causing her to shed a tear.

"Hey... why are you crying?" Jin panickily asked. Daun didn't know either.

"Are you in pain? I swear the medicine had worked. Maybe-" He was about to stand, perhaps searching for something to elevate her supposed pain but she quickly held him to his seat.

She chuckled and murmured, "It's just the fever."

She felt Jin relaxed and gingerly swiped her tears away, apologizing to her tenderly, soothing her heart to feel the warmth of his touch again.

"Hold me." She asked instead of answering him.

Without any hesitation, the eldest laid beside her and grabbed her into his chest. She tried to harmonize her breathing with his. She could hear the comfortable beating of his heart. It's loud but not rapid. It was just steady just like his soft breathing and his gentle caress of his hands to her back. It's comfortable. It's like lulling her back into sleep.

"Do you really mean it?" She asked after sometime. Her voice was the only thing heard on the silence of the room. She tilted her head to observe Jin's reaction. "Do you really love me?" Her gaze was penetrating, scrutinizing to the man beside her who was a bit taken a back with her sudden question.

He smiled so tenderly and nodded. His almond eyes were so gentle against the soft glow of the night lamp. She thought that his orbs were the universe itself. It was dark with the tiny stars twinkling within.

She failed to hear the softest "I love you" uttered out from his lips as she let herself be sucked through the promises of happiness and love that his gaze bear. Even without his confirmation. His eyes said it all.

She felt her entire body shiver with the warmth of today and tomorrow... She wanted to say "Me to..." yet the same horrifying voice came rushing in. "Soulmates do not exist!" She fought the twitch of her nerves over the words. "Multiples were just a convenience created by whores." Another one ripped her heart, trying to delude the feeling of Jin's love for her.

**********

She shouldn't compare them with her papa. They are very different... way more different. They all care for her. They are patient. They love her. She believes what Hannah said to her. She believes it as well. However, she couldn't help the memories of hurt and pain of her youth. Well... maybe she was just too delirious of her fever that she had thought like that.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Hoseok asks as he scoots closer to her side.

She simply smiles and gingerly caps his cheeks. His warmth vibrating through her palms. The sensation of their connected souls is very much evident with the electricity running through her veins. "How about you? Have you slept?"

"Yes... a bit." He honestly confesses.

"Hobi-oppah." She whispers as she moves to her side to face him. She hears him hum as he kisses her forehead. "Can I ask you a question?"

"What is it?" He gently asks.

"Why didn't you tell me about the tiger lily on my bum." Her voice is becoming tiny with embarrassment. She couldn't help the activity that caused it to appear on her memory, heating up her cheeks.

He just grins happily. "Ohhh... so you finally noticed?"

She nods.

"It was so fade out when I saw it on you." He too starts to blush. "I don't want you to doubt its existence just because it was so faint." He adds as he caresses her bum pulling her to his body.

She gasps with his action while nodding in understanding. She would definitely have. She was so full of doubts. Perhaps, deep inside, she still has apprehensions on being their soulmate. She knows it's crazy. She knows it's senseless. Yet, she couldn't help her mind to think about the possibilities that she was just in a very long dream... that this is not the reality at all. Perhaps her mind has become ill with all that happened in the past. If Jimin were not convincing her with his soul ink on her, then she would definitely double take its existence.

"Thank you." She mumbles as she buries her face to his neck.

"No... thank you." He kisses above her head as he grips her towards him. "Thank you for your existence, Daun-ah."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

111K 3.8K 38
On your 21st birthday, for 1 month, every day, for 1 hour, you and your soul mate switch bodies. This is a Kim NamJoon fan fic and all the events th...
396K 23.3K 160
"I do not believe in such a thing like soulmates, it's kind of weird if you think it's already written you're supposed to love someone just because"...
6.9K 400 16
"why do i have to go to the police station??" "min got into a fight because someone yelled at jungkook" "what?? is she okay?? is she behind bars??" "...
Cursed Fate 由 🌹

同人小說

1.7M 81.7K 104
The universe has designed soulmates- someone that completes you. But what happens when you don't have one but seven? And all you want to do is run in...