|| The Secrets || Shigaraki's...

By Spirit23cool

There Is Only One Truth In This World; Secrets Are Never Kept Secret. This Isn't Some Fairy-tale Where The H... More

{{ BACKSTORY PART 1! }}
{{ BACKSTORY PART 2! }}
{{ BACKSTORY PART 3! }}
NABU MIDDLE SCHOOL
UA HIGH SCHOOL
TEST TIME
HERO TRAINING
A FEW NEW FRIENDS
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS PT. 1
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 2
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 3
Waiting...
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 2
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 3
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 4
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 5 ;-;
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 6
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 7
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL FINALE
Internships and Code Names
Best Jeanist
Internships With Katsuki Bakugou
My, My~
Back At UA!
Final Exams
Final Exams Pt. 2
Villains?!
A Day With Katsuki Bakugou
CAMP TIME!!!
First Day
Relax
TRAINING TIME~
Uh-oh...
Trouble
Confusion
It's Getting Good~
The Unavailing of a Long-Awaited Truth
This Is Trauma
Let It Out
The Secrets
I-N-T-E-N-S-E
Provisional Licenses
With Villains
Too Many Words From Such Tired People
BEGIN FINAL ROUND
Provisional Licenses
A Little Bit of Fluff
Questions and Answers
A Sight To See
THE BIG THREE
Fight Time
A New Enemy
Just Another Day
The Beginning of Hero Work Studies
Courtesy Call
An Unpleasant Discussion
The Yakuza
Family Reunion
Mission Complete
Quick Recovery
Special Bonds, Special Words
The School Festival Is A-GO!!
Yep. She's a Guitarist.
Let's Get Started
It's Not A Good Day, Is It?
Back To Work
In Memory Of Naomi Sakura
LET'S GO, A-BAND!!
Fun With Eri-chan
So, We Meet Again
The Omen Vigilante
Drop Dead, She Said
We Were Never Properly Introduced
And So, It Begins
All For One and One For All
Go For It
LET'S GO BAE!!
Take Charge, Kaori
TEAM A WINS!!
Let's Just Chill
News On Both Sides
CLASS 1A, you guys are so tiring -_-
Happy Christmas!!
Happy Christmas!! - Part II
This Isn't Plus Ultra
Endeavor's Agency
The #1 Hero
Blackouts and Backstories
Well, Well, Well
We Interrupt This Program
Catching Up With The LOV
Meta Liberation Army
Is This The End?
How Villains Are Made
Long Live The Queen
The Day Has Come
Here's The Run-Down
Kaori Shimura FALLING
Violence Only Breeds More Violence
The Purge

Something Bad, But Amazing, Is Happening

1.4K 76 10
By Spirit23cool

" As you know, Sir Nighteye was able to use his Quirk previously on a Hassaikai member."

Pro Heroes, Work Study Students, and a whole squadron of police officers stood in front of the Police Station, listening to the Chief give his speech. Kaori stood with a stern face next to Aizawa, listening intently. Today is the Day. We save Eri and we bring down the Hassaikai.

" Through it, he was able to locate an underground facility, thought to be the Yakuza Headquarters. We were also able to confirm that the girl we're trying to rescue is within this stronghold. Although we were unable to pinpoint every center of the stronghold, we believe the Yakuza member Sir Nighteye saw took the shortest route to our target." The Police Chief said. His face was stern and rough, holding no ounce of hesitation or mercy. There were many heroes gathered together, but it looked like the police outnumbered them.

" This is the basis of this mission. Keep in mind, these guys are dangerous and we can expect them to go full force at us with their Quirks." He continued, nodding to the side, signaling for a man with many papers to walk forward.

" We're passing around a list of current and known Hassaikai members and their Quirks, according to out registration and data base. Commit this to memory." The Chief said. As the chief talked more, Kaori fiddled with her sleeve, suddenly feeling something. A bad feeling. She was confident they'd save Eri, more than confident, but something was still going to happen. It was a strange feeling. It was a ghostly feeling. 

" All the Pros seem so chill. It's so brave!" Kirishima said, capturing Kaori's attention as she turned her head to him.

" You're awfully energetic." She said, feeling a little run-down herself. Kirishima turned to Midoriya about something, but Kaori didn't focus on them. She kept her concentration on this mission. On protecting the endangered girl.

" Alright! Heroes!! Things could get violent quickly. If you encounter even a hint of suspicious behavior or resistance, call for help immediately. We're gonna be up against gangsters who've avoided capture until now. It's extremely important that you carry out your respective assignments. Stay Sharp." The Chief announced. He moved his hand to solute to them, the squadron of officers following suite.

" We will commence the operation at 0830 hours. Heroes! Move out!!"

- - - -

Soon enough, the Heroes and the Police were perched outside of the Hassaikai's gates. Everybody was suited up, ready to fight for Eri. We're coming, Eri. Just hold on a little longer. You can come home with us and you will finally feel safe and loved. 

" Once they've read the warrant, you're free to move. I'm counting on everyone to act swiftly." The Police Chief announced. The Chief moved forward, moving to ring the Hassaikai's doorbell, but a sudden crash stopped him before he could get any closer to ringing it. A large man, larger than All Might, punched through the gates of the stronghold, surprising everyone and putting them to a quick still. Kaori moved quickly, grabbing two of the officers and pulling them out of the way. She landed on the ground, setting the officers on the ground carefully.

" Are you alright?" She asked, looking at them both.

" Yes. Thank you, Young Lady." One Officer said. While Ryukyu Agency dealt with the large, muscly villain, the rest moved forward. Kaori moved amongst everybody else, making sure to keep an eye out for any unseen activity. Midoriya and Mirio were placed at her sides, making sure to keep eyes ahead after seeing the police and some heroes deal with the three imbeciles who tried to take them on.

" We've got this. Right, guys?" Mirio asked from beside her.

" Yeah, we got this!" Kaori and Midoriya responded simultaneously. This time, it'll be different. You'll never have to face pain like this again. We'll all work to save you. The small group that was left of Heroes and a good amount of Police Officers barged into the stronghold, ready to go. Suddenly, they stopped, Nighteye standing in front of a vase of delicate flowers.

" This is it," Nighteye said, scanning the small shelf. " There's a device here that will open a hidden passage." Nighteye moved away the vase, tapping the floorboards like when the man he'd used Foresight on had done.

" It's like a ninja hideout!" Bubble Girl commented, as bubbly as her name. However, she still managed to have a serious aura to her. As soon as Bubble Girl had finished her sentence, two Hassaikai members stepped out of their hiding place, appearing from the secret entrance. Centipeder and Bubble Girl were quick to their feet, taking the three Hassaikai rookies into custody.

" We'll keep these guys, you all go ahead." Bubble Girl suggested, holding the man under her in a tight position while she looked back at Nighteye. Nighteye simply nodded, making his way down the hidden stairwell. The Heroes, Police Officers, and Work Study Students followed along.

" We're almost there! Hurry!" Nighteye shouted to the group. They stopped as they turned a hall, seeing a wall blocking their path.

" A dead end. What now?" The Police Chief asked.

" So much for Foresight." The Rude Hero, Rock-Lock, spoke from behind her. She turned her head a bit, giving a death stare to the man. He sweat-dropped as he took a look at her, backing up slightly. Damn, that kid's got a death stare, thought Rock-Lock.

" Hold up! Let me take a look." Mirio said, taking off his helmet as he stepped forward. He ran toward the wall, looking through. It wasn't a dead end, just a blocked-off hall.

" The hallway goes on, it's just been blocked. Breaking through it might not be easy..." Mirio said, looking back at the group. Kaori stepped forward a bit, raising her hand a bit.

" I could try." She suggested.

" You sure, kid? That wall looks pretty strong." Fatgum said, placing a hand on her shoulder. She glanced back at him a little, narrowing her eyes. I like you, so I won't take offense. Nighteye raised a hand, keeping his focus to the wall in front of him.

" Go on, Miss Aizawa." Nighteye said. Kaori walked forward, turning on her Quirk as she stretched out her fingers. She ran two fingers along the wall, searching for a weak spot. She whistled when she found it, rearing her arm back before crashing an open-hand into the cement. For a moment, a split second, nothing happened. Suddenly, the wall in front of them began to break, soon shattering with her touch. Kaori took her hand away, letting it fall back to her side. She turned off her Quirk, letting herself preserve energy.

" Well, that didn't suck." Rock-Lock said, sweating a bit from the force of the impact she'd given the wall.

" I'll say! That kid's got some rocking power!" Fatgum said, holding his fist up proudly. We don't have time for this.

" We need to keep moving." She said, walking forward as Mirio joined her side. Everybody began to run forward, knowing they didn't have time to waste and walk. After a few minutes of running, the walls and the floor began to go tipsy. They swirled and changed, making it impossible to stand. Kaori moved back a bit, stumbling a few times as she tried to gain balance. From beside her, she heard somebody muttering. She looked to her side, seeing Tamaki looking like he would pass out. Mirio appeared by his side, gripping his shoulder lightly. 

" We're gonna make it through this, you got that? You can do this, Suneater." Mirio said. Tamaki's attention shifted towards Mirio.

" They can warp the path ahead of us if they want, but as long as we know the direction of where we're headed, I can still reach it!" Mirio said, moving forward and beginning his run.

" Lemillion!" Nighteye called out from behind her.

" Come back!" Midoriya added.

" Speed is what matters right now! These guys know it just as much as we do! I have to go ahead!" Mirio said, running through the walls and disappearing from sight. Kaori stood there, unsure what to do for a moment. Ooh, Idea! Kaori put her hands to the ground, a glow emitting under them. The next thing anyone could recall was falling. A large hole appeared under them, sucking them through. Kaori gasped harshly, following the others into the pit before them. She hit the ground harshly, losing air for a moment. That was not me, I swear.

" Are you alright, Back-Track?" Aizawa asked, hovering over her. She sucked in a large breath, sitting up as she held her head. She gave a thumbs up, keeping one eye closed. Aizawa stood, helping her up carefully.

" Where are we now?" Midoriya asked a few ways away from her.

" Somewhere farther from Eri, that's for sure." She said, dusting herself off. She walked towards Midoriya, helping him to stand on his feet.

" Those guys're really screwin' with us now, huh?" Rock-Lock said. She sent an irritated stare his way. I know I sound like a Bitch, but, please, use some proper grammar. You're an adult, for the Lord's sake.

" What have we here?" A scratchy voice asked. Kaori looked beyond the man, seeing three Hassaikai members standing there, watching them in amusement. One was bulky, the other rather skinny with a mask over his face, and another man who was strangely hunched, holding an oversized katana.

" These guys look ready for a fight," Fatgum said, standing with confidence. " Let's see how long these petty criminals will last against a Pro-" Fatgum would've went on, but Tamaki took charge, explaining how he'd stay behind so that they could continue the real reason they were on this mission. So, everybody kept going. They ran their way through the halls, full pace. They weren't stopping unless something tried them.

" Oh, man. Amajiki." Kirishima said from beside her. She looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

" What?" She asked.

" I'm just really worried about him." Kirishima said. I feel like you should be more confident about your Work Study Mate.

" Listen, Amajiki may be shy, but he isn't weak. He knows how to handle more than he'll take credit for. You should be having more faith in him." She said.

" You know what? You're right! Amajiki's got this!! LET'S DO THIS!!" Kirishima said proudly. Doesn't take much to change his mind, huh?

" It's strange. The man who was manipulating things seems to have laid off for now." Aizawa said from behind Kaori.

" You're right...it's not twisting anymore." Midoriya also commented from behind her.

" I expected him to throw as many obstacles in our path as he could to trip us up. Maybe his power limits his space and control. Then again, there's also the police above us. It's more likely his attention is focused on them." Aizawa deciphered. Guys, you're gonna jinx our luck.

" So there's a limit to how much space he can keep tabs on?" Kaori asked, looking back a bit.

" It's a theory, but something could have been assimilated into it. He's moving inside the walls to monitor everything that's happening. So, when he does take control of an area, perhaps his true body is nearby." Aizawa deciphered once man. Damn, Chichi's pretty intimidating when he deciphers plans and quirks like this. I'm glad I haven't been grounded by him in a while, otherwise, training would be hell. They kept their pace, moving fast down the halls. Kaori's eyes widened suddenly, sensing something from the wall beside them. Her eyes moved immediately, seeing a slight ripple in the rock. She turned on her heel immediately, seeing something edge closer toward her Father. Her Quirk kicked in on her immediate command, moving her forward. Within one step, she took the place of Aizawa, the rock pushing her into the wall.

" KAORI!!!!"

The rock was rough against her, pushing her farther into the wall. She wasn't being crushed, she was being taken. She rolled against the rocky path, rolling herself into a summer-salt pose. She finally come out into an open area, tumbling onto the ground. She coughed a bit, waving away the dust. She stood, brushing herself off. She looked at her surroundings, taking in what she could. It was Dark and only rock surrounded herself. She walked around a bit, holding two fingers together, moving them around like finger guns. 

" So, now, I'm in a dark room, separated from everybody and nobody is here. Peachy, just peachy." She spoke to herself, giving a fake laugh at the end. That somehow echoed more than she wanted to. Footsteps began to approach, echoing lightly. She got in a lower fighting stance, waiting silently. 

" Is that really how you prepare for a fight?" A raspy voice asked. 

" Have you ever drank water before a fight?" She asked the darkness, moving in a circle slowly. Where the hell is this man, I'm getting bored. A hoarse chuckle echoed, footsteps coming closer. Her body whipped itself around, just barely seeing the outline of a man. 

" You're funny. Which side of the family'd you get that from?" The voice asked, starting to become familiar. Where have I heard that raspy voice? It's so...weird. 

" To be honest, I don't think I could remember. You should ask my brother, I'm sure he'd remember." She said, throwing off a small bit of sass. There was a small moment of silence as his feet shuffled lightly. He began walking closer.

" I was hoping you would remember, actually." He said, his face finally coming into the light. Kaori's confident, snarky, heroic demeanor melted off her face as her stance became sloppy.

" No..."

" Ori-chan..."

" Koko...?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8.1K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...
1.6K 77 20
***COMPLETE BUT UNDER EDITING*** Let's get straight to the point. You're a villain and you work for All For One. You would do anything for him consid...
12K 808 27
❝ All is fair in love and war. ❞ Why didn't Midoriya Izuku never give up when everyone was against him becoming a hero? ❝ I-I love you... ❞ What was...
57.2K 1.5K 115
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...