His Favorite Piece Of Art

By _ColorMePurple_

"πΏπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑠 π‘’π‘Žπ‘ π‘¦ π‘‘π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’, π‘ β„Žπ‘œπ‘€ π‘šπ‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜π‘›π‘’π‘ π‘ " - 𝑅. 𝑄𝑒𝑒𝑒𝑛 ____________... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Main Character's Aesthetics
Chapter 1 | Alexander Hart
Chapter 2 | Stop crying, yeah?
Chapter 3 | Call me
Chapter 4 | A little wine won't hurt
Chapter 5 | You again
Chapter 6 | The contract
Chapter 7 | Look at me
Chapter 8 | I can help with that
Chapter 9 | Skilful fingers
Chapter 10 | Late night messages
Chapter 11 | Hot sexy pants
Chapter 12 | Dance with me
Chapter 13 | Nude
Chapter 14 | Piece of me
Chapter 15 | Taste of you
Chapter 16 | My drug
Chapter 18 | Dream of you
Chapter 19 | Under the stars
Chapter 20 | Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus
Chapter 21 | Dramarama
Chapter 22 | Fate?
Chapter 23 | Let you in
Chapter 24 | Fireworks
Chapter 25 | Shape of you
Chapter 26 | Final goodbye
Chapter 27 | Machiavellian
Chapter 28 | Handcuffs?
Chapter 29 | Karma is a bitch
Chapter 30 | Bella Moore
Epilogue

Chapter 17 | Date night

1.7K 52 7
By _ColorMePurple_

Bella is currently rummaging through her closet to find something nice to wear. Alexander told her that he is taking her to the restaurant and that she can wear whatever she wants. "You can wear whatever, love. You are beautiful either way." That was what he said earlier on the phone.

But Bella wants to look nice for him so she's looking for a dress. When she finally finds something she is satisfied with, she goes into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready, but she doesn't miss the teasing look Caroline sends her way.

She told her everything the second she got home last night. Caroline was worried because Bella doesn't stay out that late so Caroline was waiting for her and couldn't fall asleep until Bella got home. But Caroline, of course, wanted some explanation so Bella didn't have a choice but to tell her. 

But it's not like she wouldn't tell her either way, they are best friends after all.

"Remember to use protection!" Caroline yells after Bella, as the poor girl with red cheeks leaves their apartment after being done with getting ready.

We won't be needing that just yet.

The sound of Caroline laughing at Bella's baffled face echos through their dorm hallway as Bella closes the door and prays that no one heard Caroline.

She doesn't want to think about that, they just started their romantic relationship but she can't lie that it didn't cross her mind. Would she be finally ready to do it? 

With him, yes.

She might not know when she'll be ready but the way Alexander has been treating her till now, only shows how much he cares for her and how much she feels safe and comfortable around him, and how much she can trust him.

So it's safe to say that, when the time comes, she'll be ready, because it will happen with Alexander. A man she's falling in love with.

As her mind is occupied with that sweet man, she almost trips over the steps in the heels that Caroline made her wear. A string of curses and grunts fall out of her mouth as she steadies herself and she's glad that no one was around to see what just happened.

The frown that covered her face because of the slight ache in her ankle disappears when she opens the door of her dorm and in the view comes Alexander, waiting in front of his car with a big bouquet of red roses in his hand.

A bright smile covers both of their faces as their eyes connect and both start walking towards each other, Alexander not being patient to wait for her to come to him. 

"Hi..." Bella shyly greets him, feeling nervous at the sight of her man dressed in a black suit standing in front of her.

"Hello, love. You look gorgeous." Alexander compliments her after taking a good look at his girl. His heart beats hard against his chest as he takes in her beauty and wonders how he managed to win her over and have the honor of being hers.

"Thank you. You look handsome yourself," She smiles up at him and bites her lip as he leans down and kisses her cheek. "Thank you, love. These are for you." He hands her the bouquet and she closes her eyes as she inhales the beautiful scent of roses.

"They're so pretty! Thank you!" She lets out in an excited tone and makes Alexander's heart melt at her cuteness. But then she surprises him with a quick kiss on the lips, leaving him standing there with red cheeks.

Bella smiles softly, noticing how she made him feel flustered and she loves what effect she has on him. "Um, shall we?" Alexander clears his throat nervously and Bella nods, following him towards his car.

He opens the door for her and takes the roses so he can put them in the back for now and make her hands free, then closes her door when she settles in to get to his side and drive them towards their location.

...

"I hope you don't mind that I brought us back here," Alexander says unsurely. He doesn't want to mess anything up. He knows that she would be happy even with someplace cheaper but he thought bringing her here was perfect for their first date.

"I don't, it's really lovely here, but it's so expensive. I don't want you wasting your money on me. You know I would be happy with anything as long as I'm with you."

Alexander's heart melts at the words that she uttered shyly and once again he questions how he managed to get such an amazing girl for himself. 

He can't believe that he finally found someone so selfless and kind, someone, that he doesn't have to impress with his wealth, someone that would be even happy if he just got her fries from McDonald's. But that's the exact reason why he wants to spoil her. She deserves it.

"Love, don't worry about that. I want to do this for you, for us. And the money that I spend when I'm with you or for you is far from wasted money. I want to pamper you and I want you to enjoy it, you deserve it." He takes her hand in his, caressing the back of it as their hands lay on top of their table.

"Okay." She smiles at him. "But don't stop bringing me to Mc' Donalds because of this." Bella makes him laugh and she enjoys the sound of it, wishing to hear it more often.

"You got it. I can take you to McDonald's every day if you want. Better yet, I can even buy it for you if that would make you happy." Alexander watches as her eyes widen but she shakes her head, smiling brightly at him.

"Don't you dare." No matter how much that offer sounds tempting, she would never ask him to do that. Even though she loves McDonald's so much and even though she knows that he can probably afford it, but still she will never ask such a thing from him. For now.

As they keep laughing and enjoying their silly banter, a new, familiar figure joins them at their table. "Hello, Mr. Hart. And the lovely miss." George greets them and Bella sends him a smile as she utters a 'hello' back.  "What do we have here?" His eyebrows lift and a small smirk pulls at the corner of his lips as his focus falls on their intertwined hands, just like last time.

 "Actually, it's better if I shut up. I don't want to get fired." George mutters under his breath as he takes out his pen and paper, ready to take their orders.

"What was that, George?" Alexander asks, looking up at the man who tries not to say anything, not wanting to earn another glare from Alexander like the last time. He almost exposed the man and he has good reasons to comment now, but he decides it's better to just keep quiet.

"Oh, nothing, nothing really. Would you like something to drink?" He tries to hide his curiosity but he focuses on Alexander again as he heaves a deep sigh.

"We are now together, George." Alexander smiles gently as he looks at Bella for a moment before he looks back at George.

"Oh, thank goodness." George heaves a sigh, pulls out a chair, and sits down. "I don't have to keep quiet anymore. Do you know how much he kept blabbing about you before and especially after you two came here last time?" Geroge looks to his right at Bella as he can finally say whatever he wants to say.

But he misses the wide eyes and red cheeks from Alexander, who looks beyond embarrassed because this man is currently exposing him for gushing over Bella so hard.

"He couldn't shut up about you! He was like a broken record. Bella this, Bella that, just Bella, Bella, Bella." George was unfolding like a film tape, barely feeling the strong squeeze of Alexander's hand who was trying too hard to stop him before he bursts from embarrassment.

"Really?" Bella bites her lip but can't contain her smile, loving to hear that the man in front of her thought about her so much from the day they met. Just like she was.

As Geroge was about to say something to answer her, Alexander clears his throat loudly and glares at the older man who sits at the end of the table, between him and Bella.

"Geroge, you know that I know your manager, right?" Alexander hoped his harmless threat would work in stopping this man from blurting something more but of course, it didn't. George knew that this is true, he really does know his manager and he could probably get him fired but he knows he would never do that to him. 

That's why he simply doesn't care and only continues to talk to Bella. "So what?" He lifts his eyebrows and looks away from Alexander who is on his left. He is beyond dumbfounded.

"Where was I...Oh! Right! Sweetheart, he could barely breathe from how much he was talking about you, I mean-"

"Alright, that's enough exposing for tonight," Alexander says loudly but makes Bella giggle. "Actually...I wouldn't mind hearing more." She sends him a small smirk, loving the sight of this dominating man feeling shy.

"Love, please..." He begs like a little puppy, his cheeks still red and he's biting his lip so hard as if that would help him break out his nervousness.

"Okay," She smiles at him, relieving him so he squeezes her hand, which is still in his, gently in a thankful manner. But he relaxed a little too soon since his sneaky girl turned towards George again and leaned closer.

"We can continue this some other time when you're free." Alexander's baffled face just stays frozen, not believing what is happening to him tonight. "Of course sweetheart, we can even get Tobias with us. He also has some stories to share." Geroge winks and stands up to go back to his professional self.

Bella only giggles and switches her focus on the frowning man across from her. He sends them both a glare and Bella can't help but feel a little bit bad about it. She's sure she would feel the same if she was the one being teased. That's why she takes his hand in both of hers and caresses his skin, hoping that he isn't mad for real.

The small action only makes him feel tingles and warmth travel through his body. He isn't mad, he can never be mad at her. But at Geroge? Oh, he's definitely going to pay for this.

"Okay, what would you like to order now?" Geroge finally goes back to his work and is ready to write down their orders.

"A new waiter." Alexander lets out but earns a glare from the older man. Bella only giggles, seeing that his bitterness is still lingering so she decides it's better to step in.

"Do you have any recommendations? Or a meal that you really enjoy? Just anything you think it's delicious." Bella thinks this is the best way to try something new and to not think about the order too much, but it also saves her time from trying to decode the names in the menus.

"I have just the perfect meal in mind. You'll definitely like it." He smiles at her and leaves their table so he can tell the chef what he needs to prepare for the couple.

"You know, love...that really wasn't fair. Making me suffer like that." Alexander slides his hand from hers, making her think that he might be mad for real, but he only did that so he can take off his suit jacket and roll the sleeves of his dress shirt up to his elbows, exposing his inked art she loves so much.

"I'm sorry." She giggles, meaning it but also not regretting it. He narrows his eyes at her playfully and takes her hand back in his, missing her touch even after some short seconds.

Bella contemplates if she should just be honest and also make him feel better at the same time, but it doesn't make her feel any less nervous or shy to utter the next words. "If it makes you feel any better...I think about you a lot too...even from that night at your exhibition."

She can't look at him, doesn't have the nerve to move an inch, and keeps her head down, focused on the nice table cloth in front of her.

"Really?" Alexander almost lets out in a whisper, surprised to hear those words. But it makes him feel ecstatic to know that he was on her mind too and that from the beginning. It makes his heart beat in happiness.

Bella can only nod as she finally masters up some courage to look at him. He is smiling brightly at her and she notices a strange glint in his eyes as he just keeps eye contact with her, communicating silently.

"Well, that makes me feel better." He smiles but makes her laugh. Her method worked but what she said wasn't a lie. She really couldn't stop thinking about him and she doesn't even know how she got so lucky to be with him right now, romantically.

"Just don't start teasing me about it." She says softly but he looks at her playfully. "Of course I wouldn't do that, love. I'm not mean like you." Alexander chuckles when a gasp leaves past her lips and quickly tries to reassure her that he was joking.

But she knew that. So she took some time to fake scowl, threatening with leaving him to get more tea from George until she cracked and they ended up laughing and enjoying their date for the rest of their night.

...

Bella whimpers in pain as she walks outside of the restaurant with Alexander right behind her. She hopes that he didn't hear her and that she can keep hiding the pain that the high heels are projecting on her.

But of course, he heard it. He pays so much attention to her just in case so he doesn't miss anything, even if that's a small smile that you can barely see, or sometimes her quiet words that can be easily missed but he doesn't, never and he didn't miss it this time either.

He rushes towards her as she was about to start walking down the steps, that lead to the entrance of the restaurant, and makes her halt in her way. "Come here." He puts one arm under her knees and the other around her waist, picking her up bridal style so she doesn't have to take the pain.

He smiles at the surprised squeal that left her and starts walking down the stairs. "You don't have to carry me, Alexander." She looks in front of her, hiding her red cheeks.

"I want to, I can see that you're in pain. And plus I love having you in my arms." He whispers in her ear, making chills run down her body. She bites her lip, trying to ease her beating heart but it doesn't work. She doesn't say anything and just enjoys being in his arms, wishing to never leave them.

When they reach his car, he unlocks it and Bella bends down a little to open the door since his hands are full. Then he puts her down on the seat, puts her seatbelt on, and fixes his suit jacket around her. He put it on her the second they decided to leave, not wanting her to feel cold.

Bella smiles at the cute gesture but tries not to blush at their close proximity. His face is so close and when he looks up, their noses touch and his eyes immediately focus on her lips. He leans in but looks in her eyes for a second, making sure that she wants this too, then finally closes the small gap between them.

A small moan leaves him as he enjoys her soft lips against his. The kiss is sweet and slow, full of passion and emotions that are yet to be told.

Alexander pulls away but only for a second until he leans in again and leaves a gentle, long peck. His lips pull upwards as he feels her smiling against him and just looks at her when he pulls away again. Both smiling brightly.

He closes the door after giving her one more kiss, he just couldn't help it but she definitely didn't mind. He gets on his seat and turns the ignition on, puts on his seatbelt, turns on the radio, and keeps it on low volume. He puts his hand on her thigh, which she takes and keeps in hers for the rest of the ride.

____________________________

Hey guys!

How are you?

I hope you liked this chapter. If you did please vote vote vote

What do you think about George and Tobias?

I personally love them even though we don't see much of them

Leave your thoughts about this chapter in the comments

If you notice any spelling or grammar mistakes, please do tell me

Until next time

Have a good day/night 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 4.7K 44
π™π™€π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™ƒπ™€π™ 𝙭 π™Žπ™π™π˜Ώπ™€π™‰π™ π™π™Šπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ύπ™€ I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...
2.9M 72.7K 100
18+| COMPLETEβœ”οΈ "Ali..." He sighed, his breath tickling the skin of Alison's neck. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, admiring her beauty, ho...
87.7M 1.9M 47
#1 in Young Adult #9 in Badboy #1 in Cold #3 in Goodgirl #1 in Sweetheart #14 in Love *Currently available at Amazon!!!* He'd never met someone with...
1.7M 44.4K 68
He kisses the corner of my lips one final time before pulling away, forcing my eyes to fly wide in irritation as I see the wicked yet beautiful smirk...