His Favorite Piece Of Art

By _ColorMePurple_

"πΏπ‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑠 π‘’π‘Žπ‘ π‘¦ π‘‘π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’, π‘ β„Žπ‘œπ‘€ π‘šπ‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜π‘›π‘’π‘ π‘ " - 𝑅. 𝑄𝑒𝑒𝑒𝑛 ____________... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Main Character's Aesthetics
Chapter 1 | Alexander Hart
Chapter 2 | Stop crying, yeah?
Chapter 3 | Call me
Chapter 4 | A little wine won't hurt
Chapter 5 | You again
Chapter 6 | The contract
Chapter 7 | Look at me
Chapter 8 | I can help with that
Chapter 9 | Skilful fingers
Chapter 10 | Late night messages
Chapter 11 | Hot sexy pants
Chapter 12 | Dance with me
Chapter 13 | Nude
Chapter 14 | Piece of me
Chapter 16 | My drug
Chapter 17 | Date night
Chapter 18 | Dream of you
Chapter 19 | Under the stars
Chapter 20 | Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus
Chapter 21 | Dramarama
Chapter 22 | Fate?
Chapter 23 | Let you in
Chapter 24 | Fireworks
Chapter 25 | Shape of you
Chapter 26 | Final goodbye
Chapter 27 | Machiavellian
Chapter 28 | Handcuffs?
Chapter 29 | Karma is a bitch
Chapter 30 | Bella Moore
Epilogue

Chapter 15 | Taste of you

1.9K 59 12
By _ColorMePurple_

"Kiss me, Mr. Hart."

Bella lets out in a whisper, shocking both of them with her words. She wanted to hide from nervousness and embarrassment that might follow if he rejects her, but it's too late now, the words were spoken and hung in the air for a few seconds.

Alexander froze but his heart on the other hand didn't. It started beating rapidly at the sound of her words. His voice hitched in his throat and he looks her in the eyes to see if she really meant it, if she really wants it, if it's really okay for him to do that.

Suddenly, he could feel his heart stop for a moment when she nods her head, letting him know that she really wants it. He takes another second to just look into her beautiful eyes before he starts leaning in slowly.

Bella follows his movement and waits for their lips to finally connect. Alexander's eyes stay focused on her rosy lips as he cups her cheek, bringing her head closer until their noses are touching.

The tension is now almost unbearable as he only brushes her lips with his until he finally connects them. They both sigh in delight, finally tasting each other. He pulls away after some long seconds, to just look at her. Her eyes slowly open and she immediately focuses them on his lips.

He takes that as a sign to lean in again and captures her lips once more. They share a slow, passionate kiss, parting their lips and moving in sync, their hearts still not calming down.

When they need to get some air and breathe they slowly pull away and Alexander leans his forehead on hers. His thumb caresses her cheek, their eyes still closed while they both breathe hard.

"I hope that was good," Alexander whispers, nervous at the thought that she didn't like it.

"It was." She smiles shyly, making him smile too. "Why wouldn't it be?"

There is a moment of silence and Alexander bites his lip, feeling nervous and shy because of what he's about to say. "That was my first kiss." He blurts out, shocking Bella.

She pulls away from him and that makes him panic. He searches her eyes as she takes a moment for his words to sink in. It's safe to say that she's surprised. She would never think that a man like him didn't kiss before or have done something more.

"I know it's ridiculous, considering my age." He looks down, her silence killing him.

Bella furrows her eyebrows and shakes her head, not agreeing with him. She doesn't care about when you do certain things. Whether it's your first kiss or losing your virginity or something not related to relationships.

What matters for her is that you're ready when you do those things and she could care less if this was his first kiss at the age of thirty. The only thing she hopes for is that his waiting was worth it and that she didn't ruin his first kiss.

"I just didn't want to do it with just anybody. I wanted it to be perfect and with the right person, when I really felt something." He looks at her and feels better when she smiles.

"First of all, Mr. Hart...I don't find it ridiculous. I actually admire that you waited for the right moment and that you didn't go by people's expectations of when you should do certain things. I just hope I didn't ruin your first kiss...And second of all...I liked it."

Bella looks down shyly and lets silence consume them for a moment before she speaks again. "Do you know why I broke up with my ex?"

Alexander looks at her confused as to why she would talk about that now but still answers while he looks at her. "He cheated on you." His jaw clenches, wondering how can someone do that to such a sweet angel.

"Yeah...I didn't tell you why he cheated on me..." She finally looks up and meets his gaze. "He did it because I wasn't ready to give myself to him."

Alexander's eyes widen and suddenly he can feel anger flooding through his veins. Oh, how he wished to know this sooner, he would give that boy a lesson the day they met.

"Almost all people I know lost their virginity and here I am, almost 21 and I still didn't. But that doesn't bother me, I don't care when I'll lose it. I just care about who will it happen with and if I'm ready...But anyway...what I'm trying to say is, you shouldn't think like that, not when you're with me. Because I don't care if this was your first or your millionth kiss, okay?"

Alexander smiles and takes her hands in his, caressing her fingers as he looks down at their hands.

"First of all, love...you definitely didn't ruin my first kiss, it was perfect..." He bites his lip nervously and for the first time that night, he can feel his cheeks heating up. "And second of all, if I ever see your ex again...I will beat him into a pulp for hurting you like that."

Bella smiles as she looks at their hands as well. She actually doesn't mind if he did that. It would be well-deserved revenge but that's a long-forgotten past for her now and she doesn't want anything negative to be around her.

"Can I do it again?"

Alexander asks for consent. He wants to feel her soft lips against his one more time, feeling like he's already addicted. It was perfect for him, his first kiss, and he definitely doesn't regret that it was with her.

"Yes, you can Mr. Hart." Bella blushes and waits for him to kiss her.

"No matter how sexy it sounds and how much I like it when you call me that...you can call me Alexander now." He chuckles as he cups her chin and swipes his thumb over her bottom lip, making her stop biting it.

"Okay then...Alexander." She almost whispered it and the way it sounded made chills run all over his body. He doesn't know which one is better, but the way she said it made him groan and smash his lips gently on hers.

They tilt their heads so they can deepen the kiss and he swipes his tongue over her bottom lip, wanting to taste her. She immediately parts her lips more and lets him inside, their tongues running over each other before he pulls away, biting her lower lip in the process.

The sudden moan that escapes her, makes him groan into her mouth as he does the same thing again, making her moan again. She can feel the heat in her cheeks like she's on fire and the thing he does next doesn't make it any better.

Alexander grabs her by her waist and pulls her on his lap. She straddles him as she wraps her arms around his neck and feels his around her small waist.

She doesn't understand how he's so good at this when this is his first kiss, but she's definitely not complaining. Especially when his hands slide down to her bare thighs caressing them. She can feel goosebumps all over her body and she can't help but tug his hair, making him groan again.

She loves that sound...it does things to her.

When they feel the need to breathe, they pull away and just stare into each other eyes, both smiling like idiots. They spend some time just being in their arms, her back against his chest as she sits between his legs and his arms wrapped around her.

After they spent almost two hours at the park, they decide it was time to go. They garb their things and he wraps her in his suit jacket so she's not cold while they walk towards his car. He can't help but feel mesmerized by how beautiful and cute she looks, wrapped in his jacket, making her look even smaller.

The whole ride is filled with small talk and low music in the background. Bella keeps his hand that he hesitantly slides the moment he starts driving, in hers and plays with his long fingers. That feeling soothes him and he feels euphoric with everything that happened tonight.

Both of them don't want to pull apart when they arrive at her dorm. With his suit jacket still around her, they stand in front of his car, just looking at each other, their hands still locked.

"So um..." Alexander nervously clears his throat, not sure how or if he should ask the question he wanted to ask since their kiss.

"What is it?" Bella can tell that he's nervous. He keeps biting his lip and avoids her eyes as he takes a deep breath before finally answering.

"I just...what are we now?...Are you mine, or...."

Bella can't help but smile at how this dominating, intimidating man stands before her looking all cute with his red cheeks. She didn't expect him to ask her that, but she's far from minding it. It's much better than what she thought he might say, that he maybe regretted everything after all but actually it was something far from it.

"I-I mean...I don't know if this is early or how this really works...I've never been in a relationship so..."

Bella aw's silently at his stutter, feeling good that she's not the only one nervous. But she can't keep going even though she enjoys his rosy cheeks, so she answers with something that has his heart nearly stopping.

"I'm yours... Mr. Hart."

She bites her lip as she watches him gulp at her answer, but soon it's not her that's biting her lower lip, it's him.

The feeling that rushed through him as her words sunk in his mind made his heart beat rapidly for a hundred time tonight and he couldn't stop himself from kissing her again. He captures her bottom lip and nibbles on it before he pulls away.

Since he's not sure if he does this right, he follows the movement that she used on him before at the park. He takes only one second for them to catch a breath before he leans in again nervously, hoping that she enjoys it at least a bit.

The sudden moan that escapes her as he tangles his tongue with hers eases his heart a bit and answers his worried thoughts. She's enjoying it. He can't help but smile into the kiss and feels her do the same before they pull away.

"I'm sorry I did that...I just couldn't help myself." Alexander rubs the back of his neck, showing some nervousness he feels around her.

"Don't be. I don't mind." Bella smiles shyly, making his lips turn up as well. If someone was watching them, they would think they look like young teenagers being all giddy and nervous in front of their crush. But both of them really feel like it and don't mind it at all.

"Well...it's late and I don't want to keep you any longer, you need to sleep."

Bella nods at his words even though she doesn't want to go and even though she knows that she probably won't get any sleep tonight. This man was on her mind every time she went to sleep and she's sure that it will be even harder to fall asleep after everything that happened between them tonight.

"Yeah...Goodnight Mr- Alexander." She quickly corrects herself and he smiles at the sound of his name coming out of her mouth.

"Goodnight, love." He dares to step closer to her and captures her lips in a sweet peck before he turns to get in his car.

He doesn't leave just yet, watching her walk towards the building and making sure she's safe until she goes in. When she reaches the entrance she turns around and smiles sweetly before walking through the door and disappearing out of his sight.

He starts driving when he can't see her anymore, a smile on his face the whole way towards his apartment, and that smile doesn't disappear even when he goes to sleep or when he wakes up the next morning.

_____________________________

Hey guys!

Sooo our two main characters finally kissed!

I want to hear your thoughts about Alexander's little confession

Tell me what you think about it in the comments

If you liked this chapter please vote vote vote

Also, if you notice any spelling or grammar mistakes, please do tell me

Till next time

Have a good day/night 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.7K 89
πŸ…#1 badassfemalelead (oct 2023) πŸ… #5 seductive (nov 2023) #1 seductive (nov 2023) πŸ… #1 greenflag (nov 2023) πŸ…#1 #3 beautifulfemalelead (nov...
96.1K 3.4K 32
(LOVE'S SPECTRUM BOOK ONE) I've been awake for a few minutes, I'm just lying there loving the feeling of my angel in my arms. I feel her move and her...
85.6K 7.5K 52
#1 in the desi medical romance series Her lips were inches from mine and her sweet scent filled the air between us, intoxicating me. I slid my hand d...
303K 10.4K 34
"Maybe it's time we stopped trying to stay away from each other," I said, surprising myself with my confidence. A tiny smirk of a smile skittered acr...