DEVIL ANGEL LOVE?

By bts_global

•JIKOOK FF• °This is my second Jikook book.° | It's a Jikook fanfic if you do not like Jikook then please don... More

DEVIL ANGEL LOVE?
PART 2...TO THE HEAVEN
PT 3...SHOCKED
PT 4... TWISTED
PT 5.... IS IT TRUE?
𝙸𝙼𝙿𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙰𝙽𝚃!
PT 6...NEW WORLD
PT 7...I LOVE YOU
PT 8...CEO
PT...9 STAY
PT...10 IS THERE NO WAY?
PT 11...LET'S BREAK THIS FRIENDSHIP!
PT 12...FORGIVE ME JIMIN!
PT 13...THANKS FOR SAVING ME TODAY.
PT 14...INTERVIEW
PT 15...LOVE YOU JUNGKOOK.
PT 16...SECRETARY
PT 18...HOW?
PT 19... ONLY MINE.
PT 20... Let's start.
PT 21... T-THANKS, I GUESS?
PT 22... DID OUR LOVE BEGIN FROM HERE?
PT 23... WHY DOES HIS STORY HURT ME SO MUCH?
PT 24... SON- IN LAW.
PT 25... THANKS DUDE.
PT 26... WHAT JUST HAPPENED..?
PT 27.. PROPOSE©
PT 28... END.

PT 17... REVENGE.

698 23 0
By bts_global

Namjoon: We know, so what's the next step and plan?

Jimin: Yes mom, what is next?

Mrs.Jeon: (sigh and smiled) Well.. (Told the plan.)

Jimin: (smiled) Great.

Taehyung: We will meet up I guess.

Mr.Jeon: Bye!

They all left and Jimin planned to walk home as he wants to get some fresh air.

Jimin: (mistakenly bumped into someone and smiled his water) Ouch! Oh sorry I am so so sorry.

???: GOD! CAN'T YOU SEE WHERE YOU ARE GOING!? MY BEAUTIFUL DRESS!

Jimin: I said I am sorry.. (Saw ??? face)
YOU!?

???: (looked at Jimin) JIMIN!

Jimin: Unnie! (Smiled at hugged her)

Junghwa: (Hugged back) Jimin darling I missed you how are you my child?

Jimin: Fully Good! How are you?

Junghwa: I am good too.

Jimin: I am really happy to see you..

Junghwa: As if I am not! (Looked at her watch) Oh no! I will be late for home!

Jimin: Huh?

Junghwa: It was really nice and good meeting you Jimin baby but unnie has to go now I will have to cook.

Jimin: Ah! Okay! I love you Unnie.!

Junghwa: Bye sweetie Love you too.!

Jimin: (saw Junghwa going) (sighed happily) My luck is at least good today. I am worried what will happen tomorrow.. (Sighed again) (left).

With Jungkook
●●●

Jungkook POV.

God! I can't stop thinking about him now! Lord just help me, I am in a freaking meeting! I need to concentrate. But what am I doing instead? I am freaking only thinking about him! I mean specifically I don't even love him nor I care about him! I don't know what has gotten into me..

Mr.Choi: Mr.Jeon?

Jungkook: (came out of his thoughts) Yes? Yes Mr.Choi?

Mr.Choi: Well, would you like to handle my business but also giving me something that is very valuable to you?

Jungkook: (raised his right eyebrow) Valuable? What is the valuable thing which you want.

Mr.Choi: (smirked) The person whom you were thinking just now or-

Jungkook: (held Mr.Choi's neck tightly getting up angry) WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY! UTTER IT AGAIN AND I SWEAR I WILL BE THE REASON OF YOUR DEATH!.

Mr.Choi: Leave me! Mr.Jeon please leave me!

Jungkook: (stopped choking his neck and held him by his collar) Mind it when you say something! Got it! (Threw him down and left not hearing anything from anyone and Wonho running after Jungkook)

Wonho: Sir wait! Sir! Sir! (Jungkook closed the door harshly) Shit sir must be very angry right now.. Should I inform Jimin about it? Should I or not.. I will have to at least inform him.

And with that Wonho ran out the office and took out his phone dialed Jimin's number quickly and told him everything that was happening.. Jimin said he is coming but Wonho keeps on telling no but as accepted Jimin didn't listen.

After few minutes

Jimin reached the office breathing heavily as he ran and came all the way from the house. He went to Jungkook's room(not inside the room😅) And met Wonho there.

Wonho: I told you not to come.. Why did you still come again...

Jimin: Do you think I will let him sit there angrily like a ox and I will peacefully eat snacks and watch a movie or something..

Wonho: Why are you like this?

Jimin: Because I am like this. (If I always ask my friend that question she really answers me this😂)

Wonho: God Just kill me.

Jimin: Don't worry you will become old right? Then you will die or not it's upon God.

Wonho: Why are- whatever do you wanna go inside.?

Jimin: Of course.

Wonho: Fine I will ask sir.

Jimin: Okay quick.

Wonho: Fine fine.

Wonho knocked on the door shivering like something Jungkook just said a "Come." And that was the end of him speaking. Wonho went inside and quickly bowes to Jungkook

Jungkook: Why are you here?

Wonho: Sir sorry to disturb you but..

Jungkook: But what?

Wonho: Somebody came to meet you sir.

Jungkook: (confused) Who?

Wonho: It's Ji-Jimin sir.

Jungkook: (whispers to himself) Jimin? (To Wonho) Let him in and when he comes in tell him to lock the door okay?

Wonho: Yes sir (bowed and left)

Jungkook: What happened to him? Why is he meeting me now?

After sometime Jimin came inside the room and locked the door as Wonho was not outside as he wanted to go somewhere Jimin locked the door nicely and then went to Jungkook's table but didn't see him there..

Jimin: Mr.Jeon? (Looked around) Mr.Jeon?? (Confused) Sir? Sir?? Are you there in the office?? Sir??

Jimin was suddenly pulled and was pinned to the wall he wanted to scream but couldn't as a hand covered his mouth.

Jungkook: Shh.. Don't shout.

Jimin: (Jungkook took away his hand) M-Mr.Jeon? (Looked at the position between them both as Jimin was pinned to the wall and Jimin blushed) Si-Sir please move.. (Wanted to go the other way but Jungkook blocked him) please mo-move sir..

Jungkook: And why would I?

Jimin: (blushing hard) Sir-sir please move... We are in-in a position which is a bit to un-uncomfortable.

Jungkook: (simply) I feel comfortable.

Jimin: U-umm.. (Out of words)

Jungkook: (went near Jimin's ear and whispering) I am not letting you go anywhere.

Jimin: (Jimin shivers at Jungkook's hot breath on his neck and was also shocked) Wh-what di-di-did yo-you ju-st s-say?

Jungkook: (holded Jimin's one arm and Jimin shivers at the sudden touch) (smirked) What happened? Did I make you shiver that bad?(whispers)

Jimin: No.. It's nothing like tha-that...

Jungkook: Then what is it?

Jimin: Sir it's-its just nothing.. (Got out of Jungkook's grip) Please sir stop this.. You are my boss and I am you about to be secretary.. We are nothing more than that sir..

Jungkook: (went back to his seat and sat down looking at Jimin) Why are you here?.

Jimin: I heard you fought with a business partner of yours?

Jungkook: (rolled his eyes) Yeah? So? What is the problem? He acted like a stupid shit. Then what can I do?

Jimin: Don't you want your company to raise?

Jungkook: No

Jimin: (looked at him with unbelievable eyes) What the- how can you not care..

Jungkook: I don't know.

Jimin: I really can't understand you. Anyways, I need to got Hyung and Tae are waiting. Bye.

Jungkook: Yeah okay bye. (Jimin left) why did he come if he is going this fast.. Whatever.

Mr.Choi: (hidding in the wall and heard and saw everything) For embarrassing me in front of everyone I will take Revenge get ready Mr. Jeon. (Smirked)

Next Episode:

Jimin: How is that possible!!?

Jungkook: This better get fixed quickly! I will loose my whole business!

Wonho: I will do something sir.

Jungkook: You better!

Hello Stars! ✨
I know this episode is really very short I just didn't get any idea on what to write but I hope my next one will be good and long I will try. I didn't want to keep you guys waiting anymore so I will not add more.

I Love You❤️
Love Yourself 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 3K 19
When I learned that my parents had sold me into marriage to pay off my twin sister's debts, I was in no way surprised. They'd taken everything else...
12.2K 857 35
Rosé: "Oh come on Jiyun, what do you have to lose??" Jiyun: "Ya know what? Fuck it, you're right. How do I get started though?" Rosé smiled at her b...
39.4K 3K 40
A story of Jeongguk & Taehyung who are leading a MEANINGLESS life without each other's company. Will they really be able to make it? Or they AGAIN ha...
47.7K 1.3K 27
There is a boy who is anti-romantic (by force) married to a girl.... What is the future of this relation?... Will they get divorced in future or they...