๐ˆ๐… ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ˆ๐’๐๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„

By rayyadabayy

' ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†' More

-Copyright-
Zero
one
Two
Three๏ฟผ
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Smuttyy
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen - ATL 1/4
Eighteen - ATL 2/4
Nineteen - ATL 3/4
Twenty - ATL 4/4
Twenty one
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one - epilogue
BONUS
IMPORTANT READ THIS

Twenty two

2K 63 11
By rayyadabayy

edited

|𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝|
New Orleans, Louisiana

"Zay cmon we gotta get dressed" today is their first doctors appointment to find out how many months or week she is exactly and possibly the gender. She was nervous but yet excited.

She more so nervous to find out if it's a girl if its not I got tatted for nothing. "Mhmm imma get up just gimme 15 minutes" Koryn smacked her teeth in response. This nigga , she swore he was gon be the death of her.

She stood on the side of the bed were he was laying , rubbing her hands together. She smacked the hell out his back.

"Ahh what the fuck son!" He sat up rubbing his back making run over to the bathroom door.

"The fuck was that for?" He mugged her. Pfft he ain't gon do shit.

"I told you to get up" Kory bit my lip holding back her laughter.

"I was gon get up you dragging shit son you hit like a fucking nigga bro" He got out of the bed and walked over to where she was.

She stepped out the way in case he did actually hit her "You better be lucky yo ass pregnant, wait til you have my baby imma batt you dead in yo shit" he mumbled walking in the bathroom fully.

"What was said?" She teased knowing damn well she getting on his nerves.

"You heard me go sit yo ass down somewhere always tryna start shit".

"Shut up zakari damn it's over with" Koryn started laughing.

"Y'know what Koryn that's why yo ass pregnant now wit yo light skin ass" Her laugh came to a stop and she stared at the door.

"Nahh cause you thought you was funny huh"

"So Ms.Hart how's pregnancy treating you so far?" The doctor asked walking into the room.

"Umm it's been good I stopped throwing up an now I'm just eating a lot"

"Yeah that's normal for you that means your on track and perfectly healthy so what I'm gonna do is run a series of test since this is your first appointment , this is just to make sure everything with the baby is running smoothly and how many months along you are then I'm gonna do the ultrasound and get pictures of your baby".

"Sounds great" she told him looking at zay. He hasn't said a word since we got here.

"You okay how you feeling" She was starting to overthink that maybe he was having second thoughts.

"Yeaa I'm straight this shit just seem unreal to me like you really pregnant for real" She hoped off the bed walking over to him giving him a kiss on his lips.

"Its cool we got this".

After the series of test the baby is indeed healthy and is the size of a little bean. Koryn was at the end of her 8 weeks. As expected she started crying because she can just feel that she or he got they daddy head already bruh.

After the doctor wiped the jelly of my belly zay called Deja , Winn , Dani , Tray and Nell on ft to share the news. They laughed and prayed which brings them to now.

Koryn and Zakari were sitting in the car eating Wendy's deciding on what the fuck they should do today cause he didn't want her to go home yet.

"Ooo bae let's go baby shopping for shoes" Kory said.

"No I just wanna chill an get on the game" She instantly stopped chewing her nugget to look at him. Cause like if he was gone do allat she could just go home. But of course hormones got her everywhere.

"If you don't wanna be with me just say that" She mugged him.

"Mmhct you kno- Ian even finna start with you" he said and his phone started ringing.

"Yo wassam" She rolled her eyes getting on her phone texting the group chat.

𝖧𝖮𝖮𝖢𝖨𝖤 𝖢𝖮𝖮𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖤 🧚🏾!!

𝖧𝖾𝗒𝗒𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖽𝗈 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀??

𝖶𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝖾𝗉𝗈𝗈𝗁🤎
𝖨'𝗆 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝗈𝗍𝗉🙄.

𝖱𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗐𝗍𝖿

𝖣𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗂
𝖫𝗆𝖿𝖺𝗈𝗈 𝖨'𝗆 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀

𝖮𝗈𝗈 𝗐𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝗈 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖺𝗀 𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾

𝖣𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗂
𝖥𝗋𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗇𝖺𝗇𝗍 ... 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖾 / 𝗀𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾?

𝖶𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗉𝗈𝗈𝗁🤎
𝖡𝖾𝗍 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺𝗌

𝖨𝗍 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗓𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗀𝗈 𝗇𝗈 𝖽𝖺𝗆𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗒 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝗎𝗇𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗂𝗆 𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾.

𝖣𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗂
𝖫𝖬𝖥𝖠𝖮𝖠𝖮𝖠 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗉𝗉 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌.

𝖴𝗀𝗁𝗁 𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗍 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗀😒.

𝖶𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗉𝗈𝗈𝗁🤎
𝖠𝖧𝖧𝖧 𝖫𝖬𝖥𝖠𝖮𝖠𝖮 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝗀𝗎𝗂𝗆𝗀 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈 𝗇𝗈𝗐?

𝖧𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖺 𝗉𝗂𝖾𝖼𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝗎𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗒𝗌 𝖻𝗎𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅.

𝖣𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗂
𝖸𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 7 , 𝗉𝗈𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝖻𝗒 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗆𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗂𝗍..

𝖶𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗉𝗈𝗈𝗁🤎
𝗈𝗆𝗆😭.

𝖡𝗒𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖿𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖼𝗋𝗒.

𝖶𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗉𝗈𝗈𝗁🤎 ,, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦.

"Bruhh I know yo ass is not crying" he looked at her and started laughing. Wasn't shit funny about what he just did.

"Yes nigga you ate pretty much half my damn burger knowing that bitch is small".

"It's not that serious you done had nuggets , a frosty , fries , and 2 other burgers you are fine".

"Fuck you ugly ass bitch" She folded her arms laying her head on the window.

"Watch that bitch word"

"Yeaa aight btch" Kory said and he mumbled something under his breath.

"Heyyy bayyy" winter greeted her with a hug.

"Heyyy bestie , ouuu Dani your house is nice" The color scheme went together really nicely. Almost everything was white and grey. And it was very spacious.

"Thank you thank you make yourself at home the pizza is on its way" she told them.

Nell and Winn sat on the love seat. Kory and Zay sat in the recliner half of the sectional while Tray and Dani took the rest of the couch.

"So we watching a movie first then we gon play games an shit like that soo what y'all wanna watch?"

"Let's watch dream girls" Winn said.

"Don't nobody wanna watch that cause yo ass swear you effie" Nell said causing Winter mush his head.

"How about a falling from grace" She suggest everyone just shrugged.

"So a falling from grace it is" Dani decided.

After the movie , many TikTok's and pillows fights later. They had settled for playing uno on the floor and eating pizza just vibing out to music. Until Kory got a text from her mom.

𝖬𝖠🧔🏿‍♀️❤️.
𝖡𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝖺 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖪𝗈𝗋𝗒𝗇 𝖪𝗂𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗇!!

Ahh shit I'ma get my ass beat she thought. Something just told Koryn that she knew she was pregnant and if not she know something.

"Zay I gotta go home".

"Why what's wrong" she showed him the message he just shook his head before they had to tell everyone they goodbyes.

"You think she know?" She asked him breaking the silence.

"Shit probably you haven't been home in almost a week an the trip ended what 5 days ago".

Welp she knew she was in trouble she shrugged.

"You should move in with me"

BECAUSE WE ARE👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾!!

Votee 🧚🏾!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 75K 52
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š"โ˜† ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
612K 25K 52
"๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’๐šก๐šŽ๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š—๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ, ๐š–๐š’๐šก๐šŽ๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š—๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ, ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šŽ".
1.1K 23 18
"๐ข ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ, " ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ...
2.8K 217 10
๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช