RARE GOLD

By yvnglisha

Rare is a nineteen year old mixed beauty who has had a hard past since her parents got murdered eight years a... More

THE BEGINNING.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
THE END.

xviii.

1.5K 92 7
By yvnglisha

☽ RARE EGYPT☽

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

"Okay, so what if its a boy?" I question Trevor hypothetically. We were currently sitting on my new couch, in my new house. Awaiting the few minutes till we have to leave for my appointment at 11:30am.

"My lil nigga gon' be a junior, duh." Trevor replied matter factly.

"Negative, Trevor is too basic." He scoffed making me laugh.

Over the course of the days we've been back in contact, our relationship has been very strange. When we first met we jumped right into a relationship and hardly formed a true, authentic friendship. Now that we're trying to, its different.

We dont do the sleep overs anymore, nor talking on the phone all hours of the night. Trevor seriously went a along with just being friends. And honestly its biting me in the ass.

At first I was all for it and truly wanted to take things slow. But now Im getting beyond feed up. Im so used to being laid up with him and now we only touch to give that fake, half ass hug friends give to eachother.

Im starting to think that I did the wrong thing. I dont want to end up just his babys mom. I want an actual love foundation that my child doesnt have to stress over, in the long run. I shouldnt worry myself too much but I cant help it. All I have to go off is Trevor knows my intentions and hasnt seemed to given up that easy.

I was too deep into my thoughts, that I didnt even here Trevor calling my name.

"Huh?" I ask looking back up at him.

"I said are you alright? Its time for us to leave." He looked at me genuinely concerned.

"Yeah, Im fine, c'mon." I stand grabbing my keys and purse leading him out the house to my Range.

****

We walked into the doctor office to see quite a few couples, and single mothers in here.

I quietly walked to the front desk and signed in before taking a seat in the corner with Trevor beside me.

"You nervous?" Trevor asked me breaking the silence. I shook my head no, biting the corner of my bottom lip. He gently push the hair in my face behind my ear, making me finally give him my attention. "You seem nervous." He studied my face awaiting my answer but got a blank stare instead.

Just as he was about to speak again, they called my name. "Rare Egypt!" I instantly grabbed Trevor's hand, as we stood and followed the nurse.

She eventually lead us to a room, that had a big chair for the doctor to exam you in. Also two smaller ones off to the side.

"The doctor will be with you shortly." The nurse smiled at us before leaving, closing the door behind her.

I sat in the bigger chair while Trevor stood next to me still trying to study me.

I know hes trying to get me to speak but Im too anxious to do so. So many things are running through my head right now, that I cant even hold a small conversation.

I fiddled with my fingers looking down at my lap when I heard the door open. I snapped my head up making eye contact with, whom I'm assuming, the doctor. She was an older, brown skin, sort of thick lady.

"Rare?" She smiled brightly, stepping in making sure to close the door back. I gave her a forced smile. Taking a seat in the stool with wheels she came to the side of the chair, holding out her hand for me to shake. "Im doctor Grahams."

I politely shook it and cleared my throat before speaking. "Nice to meet you."

"How are you, Sir?" Dr.Grahams ask Trevor, he gave her a charming smile while holding out his hand to shake.

"Im doing fine, and yourself?" He asked in a professional voice, she seemed surprised for whatever reason. Even in a time like this I cant deny how sexy he is.

"Lovely. So Rare, it says youre here for a pregnancy test, correct."

"Yes, ma'am." She turned around in her stool getting something from the cabinets under the sink.

"If you dont mind, I just need a little urine sample." Dr.Grahams handed me a small clear container with a white top. I gently took it from her hand with a shaky one and stood up from my seat. "Make a left and it should be the third door on the right."

I followed her instructions out into the hall. Finally finding it, I handle my business, and clean up. Im so damn thankful I already had to pee.

As I was making my way back to the room I was met with face of brown skin man. I still have yet to know his actual name.

He stopped dead in my path, preventing me from continuing down the hall. I cleared my throat and looked at him purely annoyed. Like got damn, I have a sample of urine in my fucking hand!

"Excuse me, don't I know you from somewhere?" He asks like he truly forgot, knowing damn well he remembers me. "Ahh, yeah, you're Trevor's girl, correct?"

I took some steps back, shifting my weight to one leg. He watched me, I'm assuming, waiting on my reply, only to get a blank silent stare instead. I watched his eyes quickly shift to the cup in my hand then back up at me with a smug smirk.

"Don't tell me you've became a statistic, sweetheart." He teased with a devilish smile, I frown and tilted my head a bit mugging him. He slowly but surely lost his smile. I could feel my blood boiling at this point, there's no way in hell I'm letting this one slide.

Just as I reached into my back pocket to get my phone he held his hands up. "Tell Trevor I want an invitation to the baby shower. That is, of course, if he's even still there by then." He grinned before walking past me chuckling lowly. The fuck we in? A movie or some shit?

I closed my eyes and took several deep breaths before heading back to the room. That bitch nigga don't know what the fuck he just got himself into.

As I walked in I seen the doctor looking over some paper work, and Trevor on his phone.

"Ah, you're back," Dr Grahams stood and walked over to me, "I'll take that to the lab." I handed her the plastic cup and went to sit down. "It's should take just a few minutes to get results, but they also run it twice to be sure. The second test results will be sent to you. I'll be right back."

As soon as she shut the door behind her Trevor gave me his undivided attention.

"You good?" Trevor asked, I nod my head deciding I'll bring up what just happened later. Knowing Trev, he'll flip out and cause all type of hell. "Good, I wanna take you somewhere after this."

"You always wanna take me somewhere." I tease quietly with a smirk, he chuckles while licking his lips. "I'm begining to think you have a fetish for me being in your passenger seat."

"I might." I smile then look down at my lap in attempt to hide my blush.

"Where are taking me Trev?" I look up at him through my lashes.

"It's a surprise."

Shortly after he said that it was a light knock on the door, then in came Dr Grahams.

"Okay, so it says you're two and a half weeks pregnant." She announces. "I wrote up a prescription for your prenatal vitamins.." I zoned out everything else she was saying due to how loud my thoughts were.

True, I had a feeling I was pregnant but hearing it confirmed is a whole different thing. Am I really ready to be a parent? How the hell am I going to provide for my child and I? Because there's no way in hell I'm going to continue doing what I am knowing I have something to live for. Not saying I was suicidal before, I was just reckless because there was no one really there for me to live for.

"C'mon Lo Baby." Hearing Trevor's voice knocked me from my thoughts. I looked up to see only us in the room and he had a packet of papers in his hands.

I silently trudged behind him out the room and building to my car. Handing him my keys I walked over to passenger side waiting for him to unlock the doors. Once he did so we both hopped in the car, soon cruising down the street.

"Trev?" I call to him looking out the window, my voice low, only sound heard was the heater and cars passing by.

"Yeah?"

"Can we keep this between us, please?" I slowly gazed over at him when he didn't answer. He slowly shook his head biting his bottom lip.

"Why?" He finally asked.

"I don't want to make it everyone's business, we're the only two it really concerns anyways."

"You can't hide something like this forever, Rare." I frowned turning my attention back to the window.

"I'm not trying to, Trevor."

"Fine, we'll keep it a secret for as long as you fucking like." Trevor grumbled making me mug him.

"What's the issue now?"

"You're only thinking of yourself, Rare. How you know I don't wanna tell my parents I'm going to have a child with the girl I love? You acting selfish man, and that's damn sure a habit that needs to be broken before the baby gets here." He rants, I just huffed and listen to everything he's saying. I could argue back but it'll go no where but a giant circle. I'm so sick of going in a damn circle.

"Trevor you're not looking at the whole picture. We haven't even been together eight months yet and I'm already pregnant, how do you think that'll make us look?" I tried reasoning with him, in a neutral tone.

"Who fucking cares?! Thats nobody's business but ours, fuck what the next nigga gotta say!" He raised his voice emphasizing how upset he is. "You love me, don't you?"

"Yes, but-"

"No buts." He cuts me off lowering his voice from before. "We love each other and that's all that matters. Fuck how long we've been together, fuck how we'll look to society, fuck the stereotypes. Love is love, Rare." He reached over and grabbed my hand bringing it up to his lips, kissing the back of it. "We gone be alright ma." Trevor reassures me making me smile.

"Okay."

"Look, we can keep it between us for a minute and if they find out, they find out." I nod my head at his words just as his phone started ringing the cup holder. "Who is it?"

"Matt." He nods his head to answer it and I did putting it on speaker.

"Whatchu want nigga?" Trevor speaks.

"Where you at?" Matt's voice called through the phone.

"Finna take Lo somewhere."

"Ahh, so yall crazy love birds made up, I see." He teases making Trevor and I chuckle.

"Yeah we straight man."

"Good, good. Oh, you find out if she was pregnant?" That made me snap my attention to Trevor who gently let go of my hand to rub the back of his neck.

He cleared his throat and licked his lips before taking the phone out me hand. "Let me call you back." Trevor quickly hung up shooting me a nervous grin.

"You told him?" I question generally confused. I figured he'd tell someone but we ourselves just found out so how, or better yet when, did he tell Matt?

"Not exactly, that day that shit went down I was ranting to him and brought up how you could be pregnant 'cus we ain't use a condom." Trevor explains, I nod my head and turn my attention to the window.

"Where we going?"

"We almost there, lil impatient girl." He tease I smack my lips chuckling, we were soon pulling onto fair grounds. The same fair grounds we came to on our first date.

I raise my eyebrow as he opened the door for me after parking. What the hell is he up to?

"What are we here for?" I question as he intertwine our fingers while walking to the booth to get out wristbands.

"Do we have to have a purpose, Lo? Let's just enjoy the moment ma." I kept my mouth close as he paid. "C'mon." They put our wristbands on we were on our way.

****

"I had fun today." I express truthfully to Trevor, as he sat across from me in the farris wheel. Night fell just a few minutes before.

"I know." He smirks arrogantly, I smack my lips making him chuckle. "I did too." Trevor finally admits. I smiled but quickly frown as he starts shaking our little cup thing.

"TREVOR!" I scream clutching the sides, this asshole laughs knowing damn well I'm afraid of heights. "You too damn childish." My pouting made him calm his laughing down and slide next to me.

"I just had to, I'm sorry Lo Baby." Trevor coos in my ear, easing me onto his lap. Huffing I gave in and wrapped my arms tightly around his body, he chuckled. "How many times I gotta tell you I ain't going no where ma?"

"Hush." I smirk, he's actually holding me and I couldn't be more happier. Once finally settled we turned our attention to the dark sky, lighten by colorful fireworks.

"Happy new year." Trevor whispers lightly laying a kiss on my cheek. I mentally roll my eyes, my lips are right there, right fucking there! I blow out a frustrating breath while sucking up my pride. He'll never know unless I tell him, right?

"Trevor?" I call quietly, not facing him.

"Hmm?" He hums, I open my mouth only for no sound to come out. I know what I want, just not how to explain it.

"I'm ready." I mumble under my breath hoping he didn't hear.

But of course he did, "I know." I look up at him confused as he stared down at me with dreamy eyes. "You've always been ready, you just let yo absurd fear get in the way."

"How is fear absurd?"

"You feared what other people went through, which is absurd. You've never actually been in a relationship to fear heartbreak like you do Lo." Letting what he said process, I could see where he's coming from.

"I fear losing you." I confess, feeling like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. We both knew I felt that way but for me to admit it is a totally different feeling.

Gently grabbing my chin, Trevor turns my face towards him, making eye contact. "If it's one thing I know for damn sure is my ass ain't going no fucking where when it comes to you." I giggle as he grins licking his lips. "And if it takes for me to be in yo face like this for you to understand that, then so be it."

I watched his lips move, driving myself crazy. Who knew that I'd end up wanting someone as bad as I do Trevor, on the verge of needing him, damn near. Having enough of this torture, I softly rub my fingers across the back of his neck and leaned up. He met me half way, where our lips soon start moving in sync, I melted in his arms once he added tongue.

Dear god, how'd I go almost three damn weeks without this man? I felt myself getting moist in my jeans so I quickly pulled away making him laugh cockly.

"I want some funnel cake." I groan more to myself than him, as we exited off the farris wheel.

"C'mon then so I can feed my child." Busting out laughing, I cover my mouth so it wouldn't be as loud. "That sound good don't it?" Trevor smirks down at me with a glint in his eyes.

"You're so stupid." I blush breaking eye contact. Arriving at the stand we went straight to the window since no one else was in line.

"What can I get for you cutie?" This high yellow, thirsty, ghetto ass tramp smacks her gum, in attempt to flirt with Trevor. I don't show it on the outside, but I really do be wanna to snap these hoes necks who call themselves trying to talk to my man IN FUCKING FRONT OF ME.

"You only want a funnel cake, ma?" He asks, I shake me head no, deciding to speak from myself.

"Can I get a funnel cake, lemonade, and nachos with extra cheese and jalapeños." I tell her in a cool tone then turn my attention back to Trevor. "You don't want anything?" He smirks shaking his head no. "You sure? Because I'm not sharing." I explain truthfully, I'm too damn hungry for that, he looked like he was contemplating. "Make that two funnel cakes." I tell the girl, reaching in my purse for the money only to recive a pop on my hand.

"Alright Lo, play if you want to." Trevor warns reaching into his pocket to pay the girl, she snickers and I choose to ignore it. He ain't have to pop my ass but it is funny because we end up doing this every time.

After getting our stuff we go sit at a table and I waste no time digging into my funnel cake. I didn't even realize I was that hungry till I got my food.

"This is so good!" I moan to Trevor as he laughs. He ate half of his funnel cake before passing it my way, I ate his as well, while he drunk some of my lemonade.

"Yo stomach gone be hurting." He informs me but I ignore him moving on to my nachos, I didn't eat all day. After finishing my food we went to a game and he won me a teddy bear as big as the first one when we came on our first date.

Walking to the car I felt beyond content, yeah we never really got back together but then again I don't recall us truly breaking up. The car ride back I fell asleep listening to Tory Lanez's ChixTape 2 and watching the continuous display of fireworks in the sky.

***

"Lo Baby, wake up." Trevor hums in my ear, I could feel the cool air on my face from my door being opened. Too exhausted to say anything he got the hint and scooped me up in his arms.

Skillfully, somehow, he got my key out my purse and unlocked the door. Taking me over to my couch he gently laid me down and went back out to get something out the car.

"I picked up your prescription, all the directions are on the bottle." Trevor told me coming back in, closing the door behind him. I slowly opened my eyes watching him walk over to me, he leaned down to eye level. "Call me when you wake up." He quickly kissed me about to stand back up but I grabbed his arm stopping him.

"Just spend the night." I suggest rubbing his jawline.

"I got class in the morning."

"You have clothes here and I know you left your stuff in the backseat of your car." He smirks shaking his head. "So will you stay, please?" I whine pouting as he chuckles.

"Alright, alright, spoil ass." I smile satisfied as we shared another kiss.

I can't help how good it feels to have my damn man back.

___________
___________

this chapter is pretty boring in my opinion, but still, not edited yet ☺️

i really do enjoy the feedback, comments and messages, it shows im not just continuously writing for nothing, and that SOMEone likes it, so thanks💖

xoxo, shawty li

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 302 24
[BOOK TWO IS OUT NOW! HAVE A LOOK AND READ :)] Y/n.... Born in the undercity but raised in plitover until the age was 16, where they ran into a grou...
3.8K 123 39
Y/n is a normal teenager she comes from a rich family but her dad had died when she was younger so she and her mom lived with her aunt she got more...
8.4K 141 33
Y/n was a 17 years old girl and people thought her life was amazing. They thought her foster parents where sweet and treated her right and everything...
270K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖ Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...