|| The Secrets || Shigaraki's...

Spirit23cool tarafından

There Is Only One Truth In This World; Secrets Are Never Kept Secret. This Isn't Some Fairy-tale Where The H... Daha Fazla

{{ BACKSTORY PART 1! }}
{{ BACKSTORY PART 2! }}
{{ BACKSTORY PART 3! }}
NABU MIDDLE SCHOOL
UA HIGH SCHOOL
TEST TIME
HERO TRAINING
A FEW NEW FRIENDS
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS PT. 1
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 2
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 3
Waiting...
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 2
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 3
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 4
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 5 ;-;
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 6
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 7
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL FINALE
Internships and Code Names
Best Jeanist
Internships With Katsuki Bakugou
My, My~
Back At UA!
Final Exams
Final Exams Pt. 2
Villains?!
A Day With Katsuki Bakugou
CAMP TIME!!!
First Day
Relax
TRAINING TIME~
Uh-oh...
Trouble
Confusion
It's Getting Good~
The Unavailing of a Long-Awaited Truth
This Is Trauma
Let It Out
The Secrets
I-N-T-E-N-S-E
Provisional Licenses
With Villains
Too Many Words From Such Tired People
BEGIN FINAL ROUND
Provisional Licenses
A Little Bit of Fluff
Questions and Answers
A Sight To See
THE BIG THREE
Fight Time
A New Enemy
Just Another Day
The Beginning of Hero Work Studies
Courtesy Call
An Unpleasant Discussion
Something Bad, But Amazing, Is Happening
Family Reunion
Mission Complete
Quick Recovery
Special Bonds, Special Words
The School Festival Is A-GO!!
Yep. She's a Guitarist.
Let's Get Started
It's Not A Good Day, Is It?
Back To Work
In Memory Of Naomi Sakura
LET'S GO, A-BAND!!
Fun With Eri-chan
So, We Meet Again
The Omen Vigilante
Drop Dead, She Said
We Were Never Properly Introduced
And So, It Begins
All For One and One For All
Go For It
LET'S GO BAE!!
Take Charge, Kaori
TEAM A WINS!!
Let's Just Chill
News On Both Sides
CLASS 1A, you guys are so tiring -_-
Happy Christmas!!
Happy Christmas!! - Part II
This Isn't Plus Ultra
Endeavor's Agency
The #1 Hero
Blackouts and Backstories
Well, Well, Well
We Interrupt This Program
Catching Up With The LOV
Meta Liberation Army
Is This The End?
How Villains Are Made
Long Live The Queen
The Day Has Come
Here's The Run-Down
Kaori Shimura FALLING
Violence Only Breeds More Violence
The Purge

The Yakuza

1.2K 74 23
Spirit23cool tarafından

About a week had passed since the unpleasant discussion with Sir Nighteye and most who had been there were visibly unsettled at school. Though some of them figured how to hide it well, people like Mirio and Midoriya weren't handling it just as well. Kaori and Aizawa had been called by Sir Nighteye a few times, asked to demonstrate their Quirks and break them down more accurately. He seemed more interested in Kaori's ability to change matter. It might've been the similarity to Overhaul or the fact it could make things easier while searching the place. 

" Can you reverse time?"  He once asked. Kaori was a bit appalled by this request. She'd never tried because she'd never felt the power in her. Not until her hair started changing color. That's when things just felt...amplified. Like she'd reached a new level of Reverse. 

" Time itself, with it's order of events, no. I couldn't reverse time back to All Might and stop him from losing his power. It would've happened sooner or later. Time is like energy. It's all around you, but you can't solely grasp it. It's inevitable in change." 

Even when she explained the possibilities of breaking down Time's function, she felt like she was lying. She knew what she was saying was true, but the acidic feeling you have when you tell a fib was bubbling in her stomach. It seemed her body, her power, knew more than it what it let on.

Although Sir Nighteye claimed he had the Pro's looking for the Hassaikai and Eri's whereabouts, Kaori didn't stop herself from searching. The days where she had the opportunity to sneak out, she took them, taking the speed train all across Japan. While searching for her brother, she searched for Eri. She got lucky once. She caught the burnt one, Dabi, walking down the side-walk alone. Turns out, he wasn't doing anything important or leading her to their hideout. He just walked into one of the Witch's portals and her trail was gone. A few days had passed since then and Kaori had an unsettling feeling. She knew they'd be finding them soon enough now. It'd only be a matter of days. Before Kaori could got into deep thought, she felt someone grab her hand lightly. She looked behind her, seeing Bakugou coming to stand by her side. 

" Where the hell are you going so fast? It's the middle of the day, dumbass." He said, beginning to walk with her, now at a slower pace. 

" I was lost in thought. Besides, I couldn't have been that fast." She said, throwing on a small smile. He grunted, the two walking in empty silence as they passed other students in the hall.

" Hey, are you free this weekend?" He asked quietly. 

" Yeah, why? You gonna murder me?" She asked, adding a little sarcasm. 

" No, not yet. Wanna go to a shooting range?" Ignoring the not yet, her eyes lit up as she gave him a thousand nods. 

" When are we going?" She asked. 

" Knew you'd like it. How about Sunday?" He asked, silently congratulating himself. She gave a thumbs up, a hidden smile slowly escaping. That was until Kaminari entered the chat. He wrapped his arms around the couple, pulling them in close.

" Wassup, Lovebirds~?" 

" SHUT UP, DUNCE-FACE/PIKACHU!!"

..................

Kaori stood atop a rooftop, the wind rustling softly. Aizawa needed papers graded, so she was on her own for patrol. So far, it'd been pulling over a drunk driver and stopping a kid from shop-lifting. After that, it was a regular patrol from atop of buildings. She stood from the edge, moving on to the next building and the one after that. As she made it atop of a tall-view, she took a long look around at the horizon, catching nothing except a beautiful view. That was interrupted when she saw a figure on the street across from her, standing at the edge of a building. She looked closer before catching sight of the person spreading their arms, leaning closer. Kaori leapt into action, her Quirk kicking in on instinct. She took her Father's capture scarf, attaching it to the water-tower across the street. She swung over, crashing right into the man, knocking him onto the roof. There was a series of grunts as she rolled over him, his body scrambling to stand again. 

" What the hell is wrong with you?!" The voice asked. She stood quickly, walking over to the man quickly. 

" Were you trying to jump?" She asked, ignoring his question as a stern tone washed over her voice. 

" That's none of your business, Hero." The man grunted, holding his head lightly. He smelled of smoke and his voice was gruff, probably from smoking. Surprisingly, he didn't smell like one of those washed up smokers who drank and smoked themselves away. 

" Hero or Villain, I'm going to care if you're trying to kill yourself! Can you tell me why?" Her voice was angry at first, but softened as she asked for his feelings. 

" Why should I explain myself to a kid?" He asked, walking past her, bumping her shoulder. She quickly turned around, grabbing his sleeve and turning him to face her. 

" Because I'm giving a damn to listen to you. You wanna know what other Heroes do? Tell you to think more wisely and they call the cops. Some don't even give a damn and they let you be on your way. I'm not letting you go so you can run off to higher building and actually kill yourself." Her words fought against him, actually putting him to a pause for a moment. She took her hand away, putting a lighter tone to her voice. 

" Why don't I get you something to eat, Mr..?" She asked. He seemed hesitant at first, shifting weight on either of his legs. 

" Jin. What about you?" He asked, walking towards the door to the stairs. 

" Back-Track, but for this occasion, call me Kaori." She said. The man stopped, looking back at her in silence. It was too dark to see his facial expression, but she could assume he raised an eyebrow. 

" Kaori? Like, Kaori Shimura?" He asked. She nodded her head, pressing her lips against each other.

" Yup. I'm guessing it's the Sports Festival?" She asked as they began to make their way down the building's stairs. The man was a bit silent for a moment.

" Yeah. Good job, by the way." He said, holding a hand out to her a little before stuffing it into his pockets. She gave a small smile. 

" Thanks. So, Jin, what do you like?" She asked, trying to spark a bit of conversation. 

" Well, I'm in this group. I'm finally making some friends..." He said. His head twitched a little, but his face was still shielded as they walked. 

" That's nice. What kind of group?" She asked, the last flight of stairs coming into view. He was silent for the small trip down the stairs, speaking once they were in the lobby of the building. 

" Mental Health. I have...a Dissociative Personality." He said meekly, becoming a bit more quiet. She let a small smile slip, patting his back lightly. 

" You shouldn't be ashamed of that. I have anxiety and PTSD. I've got a little problem with severed or broken body parts and blood. I thought I was dying the first time I broke my arm." She said, trying to lighten the mood as she laughed a bit at the silly memory. The guy let out a small laugh, opening up slowly. 

" I thought I was possessed when it started occurring. It's actually my Quirk, to create other versions of myself, but I don't do it much anymore. I don't have perfect control." He said, rubbing the back of his neck as they made their way out into the building. 

" You should've seen a 7-year-old me. I was turning vegetables into ice cream." She joked, clicking her fingers to single the small change. Jin laughed lightly at this, finally showing her a bit of what he looked like. His eyes looked exhausted and he had a stitched scar going straight down to where his eyebrows met. He had pretty short, spiky dull-blonde hair. 

" Hey, Jin. How long have you been...you know, pondering it?" She asked, her voice carrying a light, supportive tone. His laughter shrunk slowly as he shrugged lazily, keeping pace with her. 

" I don't know. It's just kinda hung around in the air. I thought maybe just standing there would scare me away or satisfy the need, but then I started getting dizzy and the other guy was kind of pulling me towards it." He said slowly, a small drop in his voice as he talked about the other guy. 

" Oh, please, you know it was you!" A voice, a whole demeanor, spoke through his mouth, putting him to a dead stop. He covered his mouth, his eyes flashing from side to side. She placed a hand on his shoulder slowly, the hair on her arms spiking as she tried to think of a way to calm him down. In the end, the only thing she could muster was a hug. She wrapped her arms around him tightly, feeling him squirm, but not as violently as he'd been shaking.

" Listen to me; I'm speaking to JIN. I'm looking at JIN. JIN is going to decide what we're going to eat. Can you hear me?" She asked, loosening her grip the ragged breaths seemed to calm down. He repeated the small phrases as he listened to her. He nodded slowly, breathing in and out. They let go slowly as Kaori glanced over him fearfully. 

" Thanks, kiddo..." He said slowly as she pat his shoulder encouragingly. 

" I should be congratulating you. It must be hard, sometimes, yeah? You did good, Jin." She said, speaking slowly as he stood from his nervous position. He nodded, a small smile on his face. She felt something buzz in her pocket, quickly excusing herself. She picked up her phone, listening intently. 

" What's going on?" She asked.

" They found the Hassaikai." Aizawa's voice said through it. 

" They found the yakuza? When are we heading in?" She asked, keeping her excited voice only between her and Jin and Aizawa. 

" Tomorrow. Come get some sleep now, we'll be leaving first thing in the morning." Aizawa said. 

" Alright, tomorrow. Let me just wrap up, I'll be there in no time. Bye, Chichi." She said. 

" Bye, sweetheart. See you soon." He said, hanging up for her. She put her phone away, looking back at Jin. He seemed a bit nervous, but she guessed from being awkwardly left out of the conversation. 

" Alright, why don't we grab some Mochi? Maybe grab some for your friends?"

" Yeah, they'd really like that."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

255K 8.5K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
59.9K 1.6K 50
-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future and has been supported by nonother than...
2.1K 112 37
Shiina Ito, a blasian girl born into the prestigious Ito family, on track to become a professional hero in the world of My Hero Academia, has her lif...
8.3K 334 34
Inko Midoriya has been lying for 12 years. But so has Hisashi Midoriya. The truth is that Inko and Hisashi divorced, and they each took a child. Izuk...