ARE YOU THE ONE // VKOOK FF

By Purplelove1998

"Fading memories and a broken heart is what I'm getting for loving you. For trusting you when I was not even... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Not an update
19
20
21
22
New story
24
25
26
Not an update
27
28
29
New Story
New Story

23

386 25 26
By Purplelove1998

Tae tried his best to keep his strong aura as they descended the steps and reached the field.

He was nervous and was freaking out inside. Why? Because this stupid boy is stubbornly dragging him back to the place from where he has fled a while ago.

He tried to free his hand from the ravenette's grip but failed again.

" Jungkook, stop it. It's not funny!", Tae tried to stop the other, already feeling irritated and confused.

But the other paid no attention to his protests but continued with the trail.

Seeing he has no escape now, Tae looked ahead wanting to know how he should braze himself for the upcoming drama.

There were already at least ten people present there. The coach was still there with the team captain and a few players.

To his relief he saw Hyunjin and Sanha standing there busy in the conversation with the coach.

That is when Tae realised his position. His hand is still in the other's grip. And he has no idea what they are doing here.

But as they walked closer, the other people who were still unaware of their entry turned around in their direction.

All of them have mixed reactions. While the coach remained unaffected, all except Hyunjin were shocked while Hyunjin was seething.

Tae has no idea what is happening. But he was relieved when the ravenette released his hand as they stopped in front of the group.

Hyunjin looked at Jungkook, his jaw tightened. " What are you doing here? And why were you dragging my cousin along with you?", he asked, while clearly emphasizing my cousin and literally glaring at the unbothered ravenette.

But as he looked at Tae who was caressing his wrist which was already sporting a bruise, he was shocked. He lunged past everyone and grabbed the redhead's hand.

" What the hell is this?", he asked as he touched the bruise, and snapped his head towards the ravenette who now has a concerned look on his face as he fixed his gaze on the red haired boy not paying attention to the seething boy who was glaring at him.

" If you have anything against me, then settle it with me, not with him", Hyunjin snarled at the ravenette.

Jungkook scoffed irritatedly upon hearing the words. " I wasn't-" , he stopped himself from continuing as he shot an annoyed glance at the fuming blonde.

" Whatever!", he shrugged. " I dragged him because he won't come with me without force".

Hyunjin opened his mouth to start but Jungkook cut him before it. " Let me finish. And I brought him here, so he could give his try to join the team. And I hope you are not against it".

Tae looked at him shocked by the statement while Hyunjin looked really puzzled.

" But why would he want to join the team?"

Hyunjin looked at Tae raising his brow, silently asking for an explanation while Tae just shrugged without bothering to answer. He was clearly clueless and tensed about the whole situation.

And he was really mad at a certain ravenette who has now already found it interesting to drag him to wherever he wants to at whatever time or occasion.

While the cousins remained silent, Jungkook smirked, his gaze lingering around the rest.

" Because," he drawled, amusement playing in his tone.

" A little birdie told me that he used to play football back in his old school. So that means he has the potential to join the team. And also it would be a great waste to lose a good player which", he said with a playful smirk, before he turned around to Hyunjin, his gaze fixed on him. " But don't tell me that you have no Idea about it".

While the others kept quiet, Tae sighed softly. He could feel the tension rising between the two. Moreover, the fact that he hid things from Hyunjin is now being brought up. And all this is not going to end well.

So before anyone could start again he stepped in. " Don't mess with him, Jungkook", Tae said, warningly. " He doesn't know about the fact that I used to play, or hide that from him. Because I'm nomore interested in playing the game. So there is nothing to do with it now. It's in the past".

Hyunjin wrapped his arms around him, giving him a squeeze.

But Jungkook didn't seem to be affected by it.

He turned to the coach. " Mr. Han, the competition is already tight. And he used to play for his school. Means he is good at it. So I hope you won't just let go of someone like him even though he is stubborn not to join".

But Hyunjin was quick to respond. " No. Jungkook. Even if he used to play, it doesn't matter if he is not intending to play again. So stop meddling in other people's business".

Jungkook sighed, seemingly annoyed.

" My dearest friend, aren't you the council president? Shouldn't you support this instead of opposing it?"

Tae sighed softly looking at the bickering duo. Maybe this is a sign. He has a lot of questions in his head. But those can wait.

" I'll do it", he said, getting everyone's attention. " I would like to join if you guys are okay with it".

" Then you can go to the team selection that will be on this weekend", the coach said.

" Actually he doesn't need to attend. He is already selected", Hyunjin interjected.

Everyone turned to Hyunjin and was not pleased.

" And why so?", the coach furrowed his eyebrows.

Hyunjin shrugged, unbothered. " Because whatever he does he is always above average. He doesn't waste his time doing something he is not good at. If he used to play, then he would be great at it. So he needs not go through all the procedures", he finished off with a stern look.

Everyone present there remains quite not knowing how to handle this situation.

Sanha has a done expression. To everyone's surprise Jungkook too remained silent.

But Tae was not going to let this affect his future reputation. " No that would not do", he said, shocking the rest.

" I'll go through whatever it takes to get into the team. If i'm getting in the team, I want it to be fair".

Hyunjin was quick to respond after the initial shock wore off. " Tae", he called, his voice was soft. " You don't need to do that. I know you have the potential".

Tae shakes his head. " I know. But it's just you who knows that. But the others don't. So I'm not letting anyone use this against me in the future".

Hyunjin sighed looking around. " Okay. Then it's settled. If he wants that, then it would be better".

Jungkook chuckled. " Okay. Guys thank me later", he said.

But without even waiting for anyone he turned around and walked away.

Hyunjin scoffed. " He did something good for the first time. But still I'm not going to thank him. He must have some ulterior motive".

Sanha sighed. But the coach didn't seem to agree with his point. " I don't know why you guys are always fighting. If you think he has done something good then you don't have to act otherwise. You know, you guys don't have to keep on fighting even when there are reasons".

Tae sighed softly. He just doesn't want to stand there. But as he looked around the others he saw Sanha smiling at him.

" What?", he raised his eyebrows.

Sanha shakes his head smiling. " Good job".

Tae tilted his head not knowing what he was being thanked for. But didn't pry because he already has an idea.

Hyunjin sighed looking at the redhead who had been looking around the field.

" He doesn't know how much we mean to me. That's the reason why he has decided to do it. If he had known he wouldn't have done that. After all, Jeon Jungkook would never help anyone without an ulterior motive".

Coach sighed, not agreeing. " I don't know what is with you. But he is a good kid. Just stop assuming things. Anyway I'm not letting your rivalry affect the performance of the basketball team. I'm not letting you take any unwanted action in the case of any team I'm coaching. But since your cousin is now in the team, I won't ask you to stay away from the football team. But still you are not going to be too much".

Hyunjin scoffed. " As if I'm going to listen to you", he muttered under his breath.

He turned around to his cousin who had been spacing out. " Tae, we can go back. I need to celebrate".

Tae smiled softly seeing his cousin's wide grin. He shrugged before following his cousin and friend who had been waiting for him to follow them.

He sighed as he followed them out of the court. At the entrance, the two cousins bid bye to Sanha and they parted. Two of them went to the parking lot and the third to attend the class that he was supposed to attend.

And all the time Tae was trying to comprehend what just happened in the last half an hour.

" You did what?", Jimin shrieked while the other covered his ears.

" Why are you yelling? Are you planning to break my eardrum?" Tae glared at him.

Jimin scoffed. He sat up straight. " How could I calm down when you just drop a bomb like this?", he asked. " But are you really in?"

Tae nodded. " We had the team selection today. And I'm selected", he said, smiling." But what do you think about this?"

Jimin looked at him smiling. " You are acting as if someone has forced you to do it".

Tae sighed softly. " Because that's what happened", he said, his smile already fading.

He sighed softly before continuing.

" Actually Dale told me to go for the tryouts. I did plan to listen to him and do it but I chickened out and backed off at the last minute. But then Jungkook walked in out of nowhere and dragged me to the court and declared that I used to play back in the school. I don't know how, then everything happened as if in a trance", he finished off with another sigh, as he thought back to that day again.

Jimin shakes his head. " Explain. I need the details".

So Tae told him all that happened.

Jimin didn't comment on what happened between the redhead and Dale. But he was bewildered when he heard how Jungkook acted. And he remained silent even at that part.

He was getting more confused hearing about how Jungkook managed to do something which none of the closest people to Tae could do without too much effort or time.

But the thought was making him more and more restless and clammy.

Actually after reaching the apartment that day, Hyunjin ordered a lot of their favourite dishes since they didn't have a lot of time to prepare for a celebratory dinner. And that day passed like that. And Hyunjin advised him to practice well before the weekend.

Tae didn't have to worry about the fitness of his body. Because he has been exercising to make sure that he remained fit even when he was not in the team last year.

And now he needs to just increase the time and degree of the exercise. But since he is now planning to join the team, he can't just trust the exercise alone.

He needs to do the proper practice. And he needs to do that before the selection day. Because he has been staying away for too long and he needs to get a hang of it before he goes for the selection.

Since that was a Monday, he could get enough time to practice. But the question is where. He didn't want to go to the school's field. Not until he became an official member.

So knowing his distress, Hyunjin gives him an idea. He suggested that Tae should join one of those sports organizations in the city where anyone could go to spend time engaging in the various options provided which includes football, basketball, golf and the rest he has not enquired.

And the next day, Tae went to the one he felt appealing and his instincts were right. And at the end of the day he took a membership and began with his practice.

The rest of the days were also the same. And since Jimin was out of the town, he was okay with it. The starting trouble was there. But then he managed to sail through the week even though it was hectic as hell.

Even the coach at the centre was very understanding and helpful.

So when he went to the school on Saturday, along with Hyunjin he was feeling better. And for the selection, all the aspiring contestants were divided into four teams and were asked to compete with each other.

It wasn't about the outcome of the matches but the performance on the field. Tae was sceptical about the whole idea. He is not familiar with any of his teammates. And to play as a team you need an understanding of each other.

He was even sure that they were not going to play a fair game with him. But thankfully his good social skills came handy. Within the minimum time they got to get familiar with the teammates, Tae managed to suppress his anxiety and get in a good mood with each of his teammates.

They were all actually shocked by his social skills. Even though the first year students were not that much affected as they are still new to him but just heard the rumours about the cold senior, the rest were really in awe of actually getting a chance to interact with the handsome male.

Anyway, even during the game, everything went well because no one was ready to pull a foul under the watchful eyes of the hotheaded president.

And their team managed to win the second game as well thanks to the good team rapport. And that actually was enhanced by the redhead's management skills.

Hyunjin was on cloud nine when his cousin's name was announced even though the fact was clear after the first game.

The coach was impressed with him and kept on saying how much of a loss the team had because the boy stayed away from the team. And Tae kept quiet even when Hyunjin was flaunting him.

Hyunjin wants to celebrate the achievement but he has to go back to his family house for two days for some important work. So he was sad about it. But Tae assured him that it is not a big deal since they have celebrated once.

And that's how Tae ended up in Jimin's home as he already knew that the blonde was back in town the previous night.

Jimin sighed heavily. " I'm happy for you. I don't know to whom I should thank Jungkook or Dale".

Tae scoffed. " But I'm still wondering how Jungkook came to know that I used to be in the team. It doesn't make sense".

" That you don't know?", Jimin gasped loudly, his face contorting into a frown.

But he soon turned it down and forced a smile seeing the clueless face of his friend. He doesn't want to make him worry now.

" Maybe you must have mentioned it anytime you interacted with him. You know Jungkook has a sharp memory. He must have just noted it in his mind", he tried to assure even though he himself was not feeling good about the situation.

Tae shakes his head. " I haven't told him anything. I'm sure of it".

Jimin sighed softly. " Just leave it. Maybe you could wonder about it later. Now I'm going to make a cake and you are going to help me out with that".

Tae smiled. " Are you sure of that?"

Jimin smiled. " I know what I'm doing".

Jimin smiled to himself as he looked around the place. It's been a week. He doesn't know if they are going to ask him where he has been. Or maybe they are not going to care about whatever happens in his life. They never cared.

He doesn't know whether he should tell them the truth. Or hid it.

.He scoffed. As if none of the rest is keeping secrets. Maybe it's better to keep it to himself. Maybe that's better. As long as he has some people who actually care for him, nobody else matters.

But before he could dwell on it, he saw Jin making his way to the table. He seems a little bit surprised. But shrugged as he took his seat.

Jimin expected him to start a conversation but nothing happened. Sensing what the other is doing, Jimin took out his mobile and started scrolling through the photos he took in Busan and tried to decide which he should post since it's been a while since he posted something.

And he could sense a stare on him. But he ignored it.

Soon Kai, Jackson and Yoongi joined them. Jimin's expectations to avoid the fight went out of hand with Jungkook and Hoseok joining a few minutes later. And Hoseok didn't even wait a second before starting to attack the blonde.

" Look, who finally decided to show up", he taunted. " Where were you by the way?"

Jimin looked at him with a bored look.

" Why do you care?", he asked, making the rest frown.

Jungkook scoffed. " We are your friends. It's natural when one of them just disappears without any prior notice".

Jimin rolled his eyes internally. " I went to Busan. Something came up".

Jin looked at him confused. " What is going on in Busan? You have been going to Busan a lot. Even last year, when exams were around the corner, you took a week's leave just to go to Busan".

Jimin sighed. " I'm not planning on disclosing it. I'm not comfortable sharing that with you guys".

Youngjae scoffed. " We are your friends. Friends don't keep secrets from each other".

Jimin scowled. " As if I'm the only one keeping secrets from others".

That was a simple statement. It could be assumed as something general. But also you could extract a different meaning from it.

As soon as he uttered those words, some of them tensed even though it wasn't really visible. And the reason for the three of them to be affected by the statement, Jimin knows too well. But much to his relief and amusement, none of them asked him to explain what he meant or anything like that.

But Hoseok was too tense and worried that he was trying to find a different topic so that none would linger on the previous one.

He put on a frown on his face as he started.

" Anyway you missed out on a lot of classes. What are you going to do about it? There are also various projects given out that are going to be included in the internals".

Jimin scoffed. " The school just started. I'm not going to worry about things like that right now", he said. " And about the notes and details of the projects, I already received everything".

Hoseok frowned. " Must be from the one that helped you last year".

Jimin smirked internally, loving how things were going. " Yeah, You guessed it right",he said with a shrug.

He was lying. He knows that. But half of it was the truth. But he didn't care. He needs not worry about it right now.

Everyone looked at the two puzzled by the exchange. Anyone who is witnessing it could sense the tension that is lingering between the two.

" Oh! So you are not denying it now?", Hoseok asked, the disdain clearly displayed on his face. " You are You are really something".

Jimin let out a chuckle. " Why should I deny that? You are acting like I did something I shouldn't".

Hoseok glared at him before looking away.

But just when Jimin thought to leave it at that and focus on whatever he was doing, he saw Areum walking in with her friends. She hasn't noticed him. But just when she was about to sit down, Jimin decided to act upon it.

" Areum", he called out, getting the attention of everyone present in the room. The girl turned around to look at the one who called her.

But as soon as her eyes landed on him, her eyes lit up.

" Thank you for the notes", Jimin said while smiling sweetly.

She nodded. " It's okay", she said before another smile made it to her face. She just waved at him before joining her friends, a few tables away from where they were sitting.

Jimin now turned to look at his friends who were looking at him puzzled.

" What?", he asked, with a confused expression on his face. But he was smirking internally as he saw the shock in Hoseok's face.

" What was that?"Jungkook asked, his eyes narrowed.

Jimin shrugged it off. " I was just thanking her for her help".

Hoseok shakes his head. " Don't tell me she is the one who helped you last year".

Jimin rolled his eyes. " Why should I do that?", he asked with the same fake confusion. " She was the one who helped me. Why are you making a big deal out of it?"

Hoseok looked pissed.

Jimin just wanted to laugh seeing the way the other was trying to get the facts into his head. But he could still see the struggle. He looked at Areum who was busy with her friends.

He looked at her absentmindedly wanting to know if Tae had been right about her. And only realised that he was staring at her as she turned her head towards him smiling. But instead of mirroring the other, he looked away feeling awkward.

" By the way, have you guys heard about something big?", Kai asked, suddenly making everyone turn to him instantly.

" Taehyung got into the football team".

Everyone has mixed reactions, as expected.

Hoseok looked at Kai horrified. " What?", he gasped.

" How? ", he asked again, not able to comprehend what he just heard. But he scoffed the next second. " Must be Hyunjin's deed. He is really abusing his power".

But Kai cut him off before he could say another word.

" No. He made it fair. The selection was held last Saturday. And he has attended it. And all those who saw the match were awestruck by his performance. They said that he was really good at it. It was just such a waste that he didn't do this sooner. That boy is really something. Moreover his team won the trial match and everyone is saying that he was the one who managed to make that happen. And at this point it wouldn't be a surprise if he made it to the captaincy".

Jimin smiled. He looked at Jungkook subtly. But the boy seemed to be lost in his own thoughts and showed no reactions. Feeling confused and uneasy, Jimin looked away.

But as he looked around at the rest, his eyes landed on a certain someone and soon his initial gloominess went away. He was so happy seeing the scorn on Hoseok's face that he had to struggle a lot to contain his excitement and put up a blank expression on his face.

" Is there something that he is not good at?", Youngjae sighed. "He even managed to top the exam beating Namjoon".

Yoongi interrupted immediately. " Guys, can't you just leave that topic? Namjoon won't be happy if he heard we are talking about it when he is not around"

Jimin scoffed, feeling bitter hearing the words. " No one is gossiping about him or anything like that. It is a fact that Taehyung topped the exam. Everyone knows about it. You guys are making it sound like something else. And if Namjoon is still salty about it, it's his fault".

Jin scoffed. " Namjoon is not salty about it. It's just that we never bring it up when he is around. And it's weird if we talk about it when he is not around"

Jimin scowled. " And it's okay, if you keep on saying bad things about Taehyung among us. Last year, when he came third you guys were saying that he cheated. Even involved Hyunjin and Miss Wang in it. And it's okay? To ridicule and criticise someone who has never done anything wrong to you guys, someone about whom you have no idea about?"

Everyone looked at him puzzled, not understanding the outburst.

Jin scoffed. " You are making it sound like you know him very well".

Jimin ignored it. " It's not a good idea to spread hate when you have no valid evidence", he said, sighing frustratedly.

" Don't do things that you would regret later".

Jin sighed softly looking at the blonde.

" You are just being strange. And it's like you are regretting something that you did before".

Jimin sighed. " That's what I told you", he started.

" But seriously guys. Do you know-", he stopped himself from talking. " I'm not going to lecture you on this".

No one said a word after that. But the tension was too much that Kai started again trying to ease the situation. " So, what is with Areum?"

Jimin sighed. " Now you are going to criticize her?"he frowned.

Jungkook interrupted soon. " Jimin, he was just asking. Why are you getting defensive?"

Jimin scoffed. " Because there is nothing to talk about. She is just helping me with the portions I missed out on. Why is everyone taking it the other way?", he asked, irritated by the way his friends are being so annoying.

" Has anyone talked about this with you before?", Jungkook asked. Jimin sighed but out of the corner of his eyes he saw Hoseok frowning.

" No", he lied. Why should he tell them everything that is happening in his life?

But they were all startled by the sound of the bell ringing indicating that it's their cue to start another tedious day.

Soon, everyone got up and moved to their own respective classes. But just when Jimin thought that he was done for the day, he heard Hoseok calling him.

Jimin turned around scowling, not wanting to deal with this guy again. He saw the other walking towards him. He was alone.

Hoseok stopped in front of him. " Are you cheating now?"

Jimin was dumbfounded. Now what is happening?

" What?"He choked out, completely confused with the other's words.

Hoseok looked around trying to make sure that no one was around. While Jimin eyed him quietly watching how the other was acting up with him.

" I'm not fond of whatever you are doing. And I'm completely disappointed with your selection. But I won't say I'm okay after knowing that you are cheating. That's not good. You are just in highschool. So don't learn such bad things at such a young age", Hoseok said, his voice laced with sheer seriousness.

Jimin stared at him puzzled, not understanding what the other was even trying to convey. Cheating? Him? Whom is he even cheating on at least? As far as he remembered he is still single.

" Who am I cheating on?"he asked before he knew it. He instantly covered his mouth, realising he asked that loud.

Hoseok scoffed. " Don't play with me", he said before turning around and marching the other direction.

As he was still dazed by everything he saw Jungkook and Yoongi at a distance with a questioning expression plastered on their faces.

Jimin but still was confused. What just happened? Did Hoseok finally go crazy with everything happening to him? He looked at his dearest Hyung who was still looking at him along with a puzzled Jungkook.

Poor Yoongi. His boyfriend has gone crazy.

Without even bothering to do anything about the two boys who were just waiting for an explanation or something from him, he turned around and left.

He is not going to miss the classes and ask help from Areum. He doesn't want to lead her on even though he never did something like that.

It's better if he wouldn't give Areum a chance to get close to him.

He let out a sigh as he tried to focus on the class. But he couldn't do it. This whole thing is getting too much for him.

He is happy that he is finally doing things he wanted to do. He knows if it wasn't for Tae's encouragement and support he wouldn't have given even a try to it.

But he was happy that he really went for it. The past week he was in Japan to attend a culinary competition. And to his surprise and shock he made it to the final. Even though he couldn't get any of the first three spots, the fact that he reached the finals itself is a big deal. A big achievement and signs of a promising future in this field.

He, anyway, hid the smile that was crawling into his face at the memory of what he achieved.

He hasn't told anyone about it. Not even his parents. But just Tae. And the boy was super happy when he was told about his final entry. It's really crazy. This week was really crucial for the soulmates. Both of them got to do something that they have been procrastinating.

Everything passed in a blur. But in the end they made it.

He looked around the class but scoffed seeing Hoseok looking at him. He turned around feeling annoyed. After all, this idiot accused him of cheating when he was still single. God he has never been in a relationship before.

Yes, even before the time he could just think about a relationship, he has been hopelessly in love with his best friend. He was so hopeless that he was unable to focus on anything else than Yoongi. Now he doesn't even have a chance to be in a relationship with his long-time crush because of him. And now he has the audacity to accuse him? Seriously?

Jimin knows that none of his thoughts make sense. But he couldn't help it. So irritated and sad he looked away.

And before he knew there were tears running down his cheeks ceaselessly. Jimin cast his eyes down not wanting anyone to see it. But the pain in his chest just increased, making him suffocate. He knows why he is feeling like this.

" Park Jimin, are you alright?", Mr. Hwang's voice resonated in the class. The next instant all the eyes were on him.

He sighed before wiping away the tears.

" It's nothing, Sir", he tried to sound firm. " It's just that I got something in my eyes", he lied even though he was sure that the professor could detect the lie.

The professor just kept his gaze firm on him without saying anything.

Jimin felt more uncomfortable with the sudden attention. And the dull ache which was increasing in his chest was also not helping.

" Can I excuse myself?"he asked, finding no other way. " I don't think I can't go on with my eyes like this".

The professor nodded. " Go ahead", he gave permission without any delay. "It seems to be really bothering you too much. And make sure that you are okay".

Jimin hummed before picking up his bag and walking out of the class.

For the first time ever since he started attending the school, he felt thankful for Mr. Hwang after that day when he fooled around with Tae in the professor's class last year.

But the words that he said when he excused him was a message which only Jimin could decipher.

He sighed heavily before making his way to the place which could clear his mind.

But still whatever happens, he will fulfill the promise that he made long ago.

" I'm glad everything is going well", Hyunjin said smiling.

" Of course. You are doing a good job. Now no losers would have the audacity to criticize you", Bambam said, smiling as well.

Hyunjin chuckled softly. " It's fine. I don't care about them. I'm happy as long as I'm able to fulfill the responsibility. And I am also happy now Tae has joined the team", he said while looking at the boy who has been busy with his phone.

Sanha and Bambam nodded.

Tae looked up hearing them mentioning him, but then went back to what he had been doing.

The four of them were in Hyunjin's office. Tae was glad it's just the four of them. Because Bambam and Sanha have always treated him like a brother and both of them were really understanding about his ways.

But that wasn't the case with the rest of the friends of the trio. Because most of them have an eye for the handsome redhead. And it wasn't okay with Tae. So he always kept a distance when it was not just the trio.

He was not interested in whatever the three were talking about. But the next sentence Sanha said got his attention.

" Well. It's really strange. If it wasn't Jimin, I would have thought that he was crying".

Tae looked up alarmed.

" It must be just like what he said. It must have been something in his eyes. Otherwise why would Jimin cry?"

Sanha shakes his head. " I have this feeling. Even the way the professor was concerned...I think He was crying".

" Jimin cried?"

The three boys snapped their heads towards the redhead almost startled by the sudden question.

They stared at him not understanding why he was suddenly curious about a complete stranger.

Tae smiled sheepishly scratching his neck. " I was just asking".

Sanha nodded. " I'm sure he was crying even though he said that something went into his eyes. It was on Monday", he said.

Tae hummed without pressing further. He just remained silent, no longer interested in whatever he was enraged in earlier.

But even after a few minutes passed away, he couldn't shake off the ugly feeling bubbling inside him.

Something is wrong. It's not anything new for him. Because he has known all along that Jimin is hurting. But he kept on remaining passive, hoping Jimin would tell him if it's really important.

Also he was trying his best not to be called clingy by his best friend. But in his attempts to prove himself he was ignoring his best friend who needs his support and presence.

Now things are going downhill and people already have an idea that there is something wrong with Park Jimin.

Tae shifted in his seat feeling himself on the edge.

He stood up abruptly startling the trio. He forced a smile. " I'll get going. I have something to do".

With that he stormed out of the room, not waiting for their reply. He didn't want to wait anymore.

Hyunjin sighed. " What is wrong with him?"

Sanha smiled. " At Least he is opening up. And how is his practice going?"

Hyunjin shrugged. " The actual season won't start anytime soon. We just selected the new members of the team. So he doesn't care about the practice right now. But he already has taken a membership in LAIN. So he spent his free time there practicing. So now I don't have to worry about him too much".

Bambam nodded. " It's going to be alright".

Tae walked fast trying to get where he wanted to be. This is the lunch break. So Jimin would be in the cafeteria.

Tae entered the cafeteria hoping to get a glimpse of the blonde. And soon his eyes fell on the group who were busy with their own world.

Tae sighed softly looking for an empty table and once he found one at the corner he moved to there and sat there. He didn't feel like getting anything to eat.

He is not the least hungry. He just wants to speak with the blonde and assure him that he is there for him.

Tae groaned internally, regretting his decision to respect Jimin's resistance. He thought that was what he was supposed to do. He just assumed that's the right thing to do.

Of course it was the right thing if the other person doesn't want to open up and you to get involved. But it was still not the right approach, not when the other needed someone to stay with him.

Moreover Jimin is on his own. Without anyone else to share his worries and sorrow. Tae is the only one whom he trusts. But he just ignored him trying to prove himself.

He subtly glanced at the other table but was shocked when he locked his eyes with a certain ravenette. He looked away immediately.

He thought maybe it's better to wait until the break ends. Then he could get Jimin alone and talk.

Thinking about it he looked around the room, but caught the sight of a certain girl whom he is not very fond of ogling the group of boys sitting at the table near them.

He shakes his head unamused. That girl is a real idiot. Keep on chasing a boy who has no interest in her.

But his thoughts were interrupted when someone took a seat next to him. He turned to his side only to see the one girl he has been avoiding since last year.

" Are you still mad at me?"

Her voice was soft. Tae nearly shivered. He doesn't know why but he felt something strange. This is not the Yura he knows.

" What happened to you?", he asked, still not knowing why he is enquiring about it.

Yura looked at him puzzled. But then she looked down at her plate.

Tae waited for her to answer him.

She looked up eventually. " Why aren't you eating? Aren't you hungry?"

Tae scoffed. " I'm not hungry. But what happened? Is everything alright?"

Yura shakes her head. " It's nothing. But I'm sorry if I did something to make you mad".

Tae sighed. He wasn't mad at her. But she came to him at the wrong time. And he being a jerk took it out on her. And he was so guilty that he has been avoiding her.

And because of his stubborn behaviour she is blaming herself thinking that she made him angry. God this is so messed up.

He looked at her apologetically. " I'm sorry for acting like that. But I wasn't mad at you. I was just upset at that time. It was the wrong time. So don't blame yourself".

Yura smiled widely. " Really? You aren't mad at me? Gosh! I kept on trying to figure out the reason for you to be mad at me".

Tae looked down. Great.

Yura grinned widely. " I heard that you got into the team. Congratulations. I'm really happy for you".

Tae chuckled. " Thanks, I guess".

Yura smiled before taking a bite of her sandwich. " You need to eat, Tae. Don't starve yourself".

Tae nodded. " It's just I don't have the appetite right now. I will eat when I feel like it".

She nodded before going back to her food. While Tae looked at a certain table and this time he saw Jimin looking at him with a questioning glance.

Tae wants to give him some sort of signal but as soon as he saw Jungkook turning his head in his direction, he looked away.

This is really going to be too great.

He frowned, getting annoyed by everything that's going on. God his frustration is really getting out of control.

It would be better if he got out of here and asked Jimin to come to the rooftop. But he can't just go to the rooftop now as it's still the break and students would be present there.

He let out a sigh in frustration.

" Are you alright?", he heard the girl asking. He looked at her for his annoyance to double again. Because no way he couldn't recognise that softness in her eyes.

You know, it's often said, that the eyes are the windows of the soul. And he could clearly see that look in her eyes.

And it terrified him. He stared at her trying to deny the truth. He was hoping that his doubts were wrong.

How did this happen? This is Yura sitting in front of him. God what has he done. Unable to hold the soft gaze and not wanting to know anything more he looked away.

He ran his fingers through his hair trying to calm himself down.

Please, not you too. His mind was chanting. But he knew that he messed up big time. Now what is he supposed to do? He knows that he cannot hurt her. But he can't give what she wants.

He may act cold and tough but inside he is still that soft kid who really wants all his dear ones to stay happy and healthy. And after knowing Yura for a long while, he couldn't think of hurting her.

Gosh I'm trying to figure out how to make Sure That Jimin is alright. But now another big problem has popped up.

" Tae, are you alright? Actually I need to go. I have to go to the lab actually", Yura said, interrupting his thoughts.

Tae looked at her nodding. " Don't mind me. Go ahead".

She nodded and stood up taking her plate with her. Tae looked at her retreating figure sighing. He rubbed his temple frustratedly trying to get the other out of his mind.

He already has enough. Now why is this happening?

But before he could drown in self pity anymore, his phone dinged. He opened the message.

" Meet me at the rooftop", it read.

Tae looked at him only to see the stoic face of the blonde.

Tae sighed. He came here to find Jimin. Now Jimin is seeking him out to get an explanation from him.

Great. Just fucking great.

Soon they heard the sound of the bell ringing. Tae stayed in his spot not making any effort to make a move.

He saw Jimin standing up and leaving. As he kept his gaze on the table, he saw Hoseok looking at him. And to make him more scared, he was directly looking at him without even trying to be subtle.

Tae looked away annoyed. Now how will I get past this boy? Because he seems like he already has a clue that we are going to meet up.

He could see Jungkook, Hoseok and Jin engrossed in a busy chat. But he could clearly see two of those glancing in his direction from time to time.

Tae scoffed. He better make a move fast. He stood up and walked to the exit. But before he could make it he heard his name being called. Confused, he turned around and he was actually surprised to see it was really Jungkook.

He could recognise the other's voice. But he didn't expect the other to call out to him like this.

He narrowed his eyes questingally. Yet don't Wanting to be rude he walked towards the table.

Hoseok and Jin were bewildered at the sight.

Tae rolled his eyes internally.

" What is it?"he asked as soon as he reached the table.

" Why are you in a hurry? Are you going somewhere?", Jungkook asked, looking at him.

Hoseok scoffed. " Must be busy. And I am sure he is in a rush".

Tae gritted his teeth irritated by the other.

" I really can't understand what your deal is", he turned to him, making the other two widen their eyes.

" It's the second time you are trying to mess with me. Excluding all the indirect attempts. If you don't know what is really happening, then stop with whatever you are doing. And if I got a tiny bit of idea that you are the one who is making it hard for-", he stopped.

" Trust me, if you are still carrying out those ugly tricks, I will surely not let it slide".

Hoseok scoffed. " What did I do now? You started it. And you are really dumb not knowing what is happening behind your back".

Tae looked at him puzzled. " Behind my back?" , he asked. He was confused but shrugged it off after his mind registered what the other just said.

" Wait! I started it?", he scoffed, as he couldn't help it. But then he smirked, as realisation hit him. " You are really stupid. That's what I am saying, if you are not sure of your theories, stop doing things based on your assumptions. Maybe after all, you don't know the real reason".

" Wait! What are you two doing? ", Jin interjected. " You guys know each other?"

Tae scoffed regretting letting his emotions take control. He moved closer to Hoseok. " Trust me, if you are the reason I'll make sure that you pay for it".

After shooting him a glare he turned around and marched out of the place. He has a place he needs to be at.

Jungkook looked at Hoseok. " Explain. What is happening with the two of you?"

Hoseok scoffed. " Why don't you ask him? You guys seem to be close".

Jungkook scoffed, running his fingers through his messy hair. " That's because we have done an assignment together. But you guys seemed"- he stopped suddenly.

He raised his eyebrows. " What was he talking about?"

Hoseok sighed. " Honestly I don't know. I haven't done anything to make him upset".

Jungkook looked at him scoffing. Because he knew that was a lie.

" Why did you cry in class this Monday?", Tae asked without any kind of introduction.

Jimin looked at him. " Well I got something crucial to ask you as well", he said.

Tae sighed. " Jimin, it's not important. But you are hurting and I want to know the reason. Not because I just wanted to know but I wanted to be there for you".

Jimin chuckled dryly. " I don't know if you could be of any help".

Tae shakes his head. " Let me just finish. I know that you have been keeping things from me since last year. And those are not pleasant ones. I have known. But I always tried to keep myself away from bugging you to tell me. First, I didn't want to be nosey. Second, maybe it's childish but I was trying to prove that I'm not clingy".

Jimin looked at him shocked. He opened his mouth to start but Tae stopped him.

He took a deep breath. " This year as well, the same thing was continuing. I really wanted to approach you but I couldn't. But when I heard from Sanha that you cried in class, I couldn't help it. I was such a fool. I shouldn't have held myself too much. I shouldn't be selfish and talk to you sooner. I know I was such an idiot. But Chim, please don't shut yourself. Just talk to me. I'm more than willing to help you in any way that is possible".

Jimin looked at him surprised and baffled, not expecting that the other was blaming himself for something which was not his fault.

He chuckled softly. " It's not that silly", he said, wanting to assure the younger that he was not at fault in any way. " I know you care about me. And I could understand your reasons. But it's not your fault. But I was thinking too much these days. It's something that I already mentioned before. But I don't know if you remember or not".

Tae looked at him sceptically.

" It's just that this is our last year in highschool. And after this we are going to choose a course which could shape our career. It's a big step in our life. But it's crucial in my life".

Tae looked at him puzzled, not remembering being told anything of that kind.

Jimin continued, his face clouded with gloominess and pain. " I already promised at the start of highschool, that if I couldn't get together with Yoongi Hyung by the end of the highschool, then I would never see him again. And would try my best to move on. Now I am feeling so sad and scared. What if I don't get to see him after school?"

Tae looked at him shocked. He doesn't know what to say or do. He tried to think of something that he could say to make the other okay. But nothing came to his mind and he had no idea what he was supposed to do now.

Not knowing what else he could do, he moved closer to the other and wrapped his arms around the boy pulling him closer to his chest.

Jimin melted into the embrace and soon he let his guards down and started sobbing violently against the other's chest. He was shaking so badly but Tae held him tight, letting the boy cry in his chest.

Jimin was sobbing so hard, unable to find any solace in anything. He clutched the other's shirt tightly afraid that if he loosened his grip the other would slip away from him and that is the last thing he wanted right now.

Tae didn't mind it, he only tightened his grip. He wants the other to know that he is there with him. That he is not alone in this ordeal.

" I should have come to you sooner", he said, his voice coated with remorse.

Jimin shook his head vigorously, not agreeing with it. " It's not a big deal. It's alright as long as you are here".

Tae smiled. " I'm glad I have you".

" Me too", the other said.

Tae sat there as he cupped his face in his own palms while resting his elbows on the top of the table.

He was sitting in an empty classroom, precisely the one where he used to go for the project with Jungkook.

He was lost in his own sea of thoughts. Everything that happened yesterday passed through his mind.

After calming down Jimin yesterday they decided that it is better to skip rather than trying to fight off the headache caused by the continuous weeping.

After reaching home Jimin was more composed. But Tae didn't let him do anything. And they ordered takeouts and decided to watch a movie or two to get over the tedious day but ended up pulling an all nighter of the movie marathon.

And they themselves had no idea about what they were watching. Because in between the movies they keep on chatting about random topics of common interests which mainly include the one week Jimin spent in Japan and his future plans.

Tae was more than glad that Jimin was doing fine. But he clearly told him not to fake it no matter what was in front of him. He told him he could find him whenever he wants even if they are in school.

But the late night party was not that much of a good idea considering it was a school day and they have school the next day.

But still they managed to get up early the next morning thanks to Jimin's alarm. But Jimin had a terrible headache and he was not ready to go to school. So he decided that it won't hurt if he takes a day off from all the Chaos.

So Tae was alone in the school today. But he was not complaining. He knows that Jimin needs time to get everything right. But he was glad that everything ended well.

Anyway, Jimin didn't question Tae on what happened in the cafeteria yesterday. He was not much bothered about it. He was ready to tell Jimin anyway. But yesterday was not the time to talk about it.

First he needs Jimin to focus on himself now. Next Tae wants to think about the matter a little more.

Anyway he is actually confused and scared about it. After all, even though Jimin has warned him countless times he never thought this would happen.

" Oh here you are!", a soft voice interrupted him. He looked up to see those eyes looking at him with a soft gaze. He gulped before looking away.

She smiled softly before taking a seat opposite him. He bit his lips, nervousness filling his system.

" You are skipping the classes again. When are you going to stop with this?", she asked, his soft gaze fixed on him. " You gotta stop this Tae. This is already our last year. And soon we would be in college. Or are you even planning to attend a college?"

Tae looked down, not really impressed with the lecture.

It's okay, if she is just worried about him. In the past he would have ignored her lectures and remained unbothered. But knowing what has changed in her perception and attitude, he was getting more alarmed and annoyed whenever she showed this side to him.

But Yura has no right to tell him what to do. He doesn't know what has gotten into her that she thinks that she has the right to tell him to be more responsible.

" What's with you?", he mumbled, trying to hold back himself from shouting at her.

He hates it when she acts like this even though it happens rarely. But most of those times it ended up in them fighting.

" I don't know. You tell me", she said, her voice suddenly becoming stern. Tae looked at her, somewhat surprised. But still it's not a surprise that she is worried about him.

" I'm glad that you got into the team", Yura continued. " I'm happy that you finally decided to come out of your shell and interact with people like normal people do. But still I don't know what is holding you back. If it's something that happened in the past, it's already time that you let it go".

Tae looked at her dazed. He was annoyed and angry. He doesn't know how she got the Idea. She is back to that again. This is a side of her which Tae hates. It would be better if they stop it right now.

Because if he didn't, he would regret it later.

" I don't know why you are being like this. Irresponsible-", she continued her rambling but Tae was not ready to have it now.

Tae looked at Yura annoyed. " Can you just go away?"

Yura looked at him startled and baffled.

" What happened Tae?", she asked, her voice going soft again. And Tae felt even worse.

" I don't know what I have done to make you this upset. Are you mad at me? Is it something I said just now?", she was rambling now and Tae couldn't keep up with it anymore.

He sighed loudly. " Just go away, Yura. I don't want to shout at you. Please.."

Yura looked at him concerned. She placed her hand on his shoulder hoping to calm him. But Tae swatted it away, already running out of patience.

" I'll call you later. Just go now!" He said sternly not wanting to keep up with her for another second.

Yura didn't protest again. She turned around and walked out. But she still kept on Looking back hoping that the other would call her back. But it didn't happen. Tae put his head on his arms that are folded on the table.

He tried to control his emotions that are getting out of control.

No. This is not happening. Stupid Yura.

Why did she have to be so annoying? What is wrong with her?

Always riling me up! Can't she understand that I'm uncomfortable with talking about my past.

Oh God I'm so pathetic I can't even forget and move on! Why am I being like this?

Tae knew he couldn't stay there for too long. Even the rooftop is not an option. Because Jimin is not here in the school today. So even if he went there he doesn't know if he could find solace. Because he is used to Jimin's comforting presence and gestures.

But his reverie of thoughts were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Tae groaned internally, not ready for another one to annoy him right now.

" So what are you doing here?"

Tae sighed softly. But he didn't raise his head. He remained in the same position. The other should get his message that he is not intending to have a conversation or argument right now..

But who is he kidding now? The intruder who is too familiar to him is not someone who takes no for an answer.

" What happened sweetheart? Now avoid me?"

The sweet voice entered his ears, making him wince.

The other was not ready to give up.

Tae looked up annoyed and angry. " What do you want, Jungkook? I'm not in the mood for your childish antics!"

He groaned, clutching his head trying to soothe the headache that was racking him up.

Jungkook chuckled softly, shaking his head. Tae looked at him frowning.

" You are laughing at me right now? Get lost!!"

Jungkook dragged another chair and put it in front of the table Tae was sitting on and sat down now directly facing him.

Tae leaned back annoyed by the closeness.

" Just go away Jungkook! I'm really not in the mood for anything".

But the other didn't reply. He kept his gaze on the boy who kept on rubbing his temple.

" Are you alright?"

Tae looked at him puzzled. " Do you think I'm?"

" Just go to the infirmary and get the medicine or go to the cafeteria and eat something. Stop skipping your meals. No wonder you got a headache", the ravenette said.

" It's not because of that!", Tae muttered under his breath.

He didn't expect the other to hear it. But Jungkook heard it thanks to the little amount of space between them.

" Then what caused it? Your girlfriend?"His voice was laced with concern even when the words were annoying the other.

Tae rolled his eyes. " Yura is not my-"

He stopped. He can't let the others know about it.

He looked at the other boy whose gaze was fixed on him.

" Yura is not your girlfriend. Right?"

Tae froze.

" Go away Jungkook! Honestly I am not in a position to fight with you now!", he mumbled frowning at the other.

Jungkook scoffed at him. " Who said that I want to fight with you? It's always you who start arguing and acting as if I'm some kind of a contagious disease or something from which you want to stay away from!"

Tae looked at him puzzled and shocked. The other's tone was soft. Not his usual arrogant self. The boy doesn't even seem to be offended or anything.

But the words that he said brought something to his mind. He didn't know what was happening. But he could feel some unknown feelings in the ravenette's words.

How could he say words which are completely contrasting to his tone like this?

He just wants to get a hold of himself. But since Yura is gone, he felt relieved.

He was really scared of her presence now, anticipating a bad move from her.

" Hey, where are you lost? Are you okay?", he heard the ravenette asking.

Tae looked at him puzzled. But nodded, not wanting the other to confirm his doubts.

But suddenly he remembered something.

He nervously turned to the other who was busy with his phone. " Can I ask you something?", he asked. " I need an honest answer".

Jungkook looked at him puzzled but hummed, smiling at him.

Tae bit his lips considering the move once again. But this seems to be the only way to find out. " How did you know that I used to play football? You didn't do a background check or something like that. Right?"

His tone was soft and calm. But he was nervous. His heart was beating erratically.

Jungkook smirked when he heard the question. Tae looked at him confused seeing the response.

Jungkook chuckled, an amused look spreading across his face. " Well, it's thanks to someone's carelessness", he said, smiling.

But Tae looked at him puzzled and scared.

What is he implying with the statement?

Jungkook smiled sweetly seeing the other's puzzled expression. " C'mon, sweetheart, don't be too nervous", he chuckled softly, shaking his head. " I'll tell you what happened", he paused before starting again. " I overheard your conversation with a friend of yours in the garden".

Tae grew paler. He looked at him horrified.

Jungkook looked at him puzzled by the way the other was acting up. " I just heard that guy keep on threatening you to join the team. So after that I thought maybe you would do that on your own.

But when I heard you haven't shown up for the tryouts yet, I thought maybe I should take the matters into my hands. I was hoping that I could stay out of it. But you have been hesitating so I couldn't stick to my original plan anymore".

Tae didn't reply. He covered his face with his palms not wanting the other to see his distressed look.

He was trying to recall the conversation that day. Honestly, since he has been talking a lot with Dale this day, he has no clear picture of the day mentioned by the ravenette.

Jungkook didn't seem to be surprised by the reaction. He knows that the information he just gave was not a pleasant one. He was actually hoping that the other wouldn't ask him about this.

Because he himself was really feeling bad about it. But he knew what he had done was something really necessary.

After a few minutes, bracing himself for the worst, Tae faced the ravenette again. " What did you hear?"

Jungkook stared at him for a minute before shrugging. " I told you that I heard him threatening you saying if you don't join the team then he would reveal something about your past or something like that. Then I heard him keep on mentioning someone called Chim. And by what I heard I could conclude that that person is from here", he finished off, but his voice changed at the last sentence.

But the red haired boy was so caught up in the new information that he failed to notice it.

Tae sighed softly looking in the other direction. " What else?"

Jungkook sighed. " That joining the team is necessary for you".

Tae scoffed internally. " That's all?"

Jungkook nodded. " As far as I remember".

" You know it's not good at eavesdropping", Tae said, now feeling a bit better knowing that Jungkook hasn't heard anything about his terrible stupidity.

The ravenette however was not impressed.

" For my defense, I was just passing by", he defended himself. "Then I heard someone arguing. And when I recognised your voice, I thought you were in some kind of trouble. But then I saw you two in the garden. I was going to leave, but then I heard him talking about the team. So I just wanted to know what is going on", he said with a shrug.

Tae squinted his eyes. " Don't you feel ashamed of your actions?"

Jungkook smiled. " No. I'm happy that I am able to help you. And be thankful that I'm the one who was there that time".

" As if anyone else would do the same", Tae mumbled.

He was still surprised at himself that he is not feeling anger or annoyance after knowing what Jungkook has done.

Jungkook scowled after hearing the words.

" Don't you know that you have a lot of stalkers in the school?", he asked, making the other frown. " Because I know a few of them".

Tae sighed resting his head on the table.

" I don't know. And I don't care. They can do whatever they want for all I care".

Jungkook looked at him puzzled. " Are you really a coward or just insensitive?", he asked, wanting to know for real, even though the question was rude.

Tae raised his head from the table but rested his chin on his palm and elbow on the table.

" You are really rude. You know?", he sighed. " But I don't care. I'm already used to this even though I am not at all happy with it", he said.

Jungkook looked at him puzzled. " Why are you getting used to it if you are not happy when people talk rudely about it?"

Tae tilted his head. " Aren't you a bit more curious?"

Jungkook had his brow raised. " Isn't it natural to get curious?"

Tae shrugged." Maybe. But I am not going to tell you anyway"

Both of them remained silent after that. The silence however was oddly calming the red haired boy who was feeling himself getting more surprised.

" Does anyone in the school know?", Jungkook asked after a while.

Tae looked at him puzzled, not understanding what the other meant by the question. " Know what?

Jungkook sighed before answering the question. " That you are just pretending to be cold and grave?"

Tae looked at him puzzled. But soon his face hardened, realising what the other had just asked.

" This is why," he started, feeling panic rising inside. But as soon as he realised what he was doing he stopped himself. " Just forget it"

The ravenette frowned at the response and the sudden change of the other. " So I'm right. I knew it", he scoffed.

Tae looked at him done with everything. But somehow he didn't feel mad or upset about the news he received. In fact he was relieved. That it's Jungkook who heard the conversation. And also he was okay even after knowing that the cover was already blown.

But still it was his fault. So maybe that's why he is not feeling salty over it.

But he was not ready to disclose who is the chim he is acquainted with. No not that. That's a secret he needs to protect.

Jungkook was glancing at the other all the while Tae was busy lost in the thoughts.

He was actually surprised to receive such a calm reaction. Anyone would get mad in such a situation.

In fact, for all he knows, Tae is really short-tempered. All the time they have been together for the project the other was getting upset even at the minute things. But why is he so chill about it now?

Maybe it wasn't a big deal. That's it. There are no other reasons. Right?

Tae sighed softly looking out of the window.

" There's something else I noticed about you", the ravenette said. " That you are always pushing others away if they say something you don't like. In conclusion, you are always afraid when something unfavorable comes your way. Isn't that the reason why you always tried to push me away?", he asked nonchalantly just trying to get a picture of the situation.

But the other froze. Tae feels like suffocating. No. This can't be. How did he find out? Even Dale and Jimin don't get it. Then.... How could he see through me like this? What is going to happen?

Hearing no response Jungkook turned to the other boy. " Hey, what happened? Are you alright?"

" Get lost", Tae mumbled.

" What?"

" I said get lost!!", he shouted while clutching his head in his palms.

Jungkook looked at him annoyed. " This is exactly what I was talking about!", he said before walking towards the door.

Tae rested his head on the table sighing.

Jungkook looked back at him, not sure whether he should leave or not.

After contemplating for a while, he shrugged it off and walked out.

Tae groaned irritatedly. " I'd rather go and annoy Chim than stay in the hellhole", he declared loudly before taking his bag and storming out of the room.

But he didn't see the piercing gaze of the ravenette's who were observing him all the while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
245K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
378K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.1M 38.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...