Shattered Feelings (Yandere!D...

By MilzyBryce

You didn't like Danganronpa, and you never understand why people liked it so much. But one day, you got pulle... More

Author's Note before starting!
Prologue
Chapter 1: Day 1: New day
Chapter 2: Day 2: Chilly Morning
Chapter 3: Day 3: New People
Chapter 4: Day 4: Conversation
Chapter 5: Day 5: Bitter Sweet Love
Chapter 6: Day 3: My Mistakes
Chapter 7: Day 4: Starting Off
Chapter 8: Day 5: Wrong Steps
Endless Meme (RaMu's kilLinG gAMe)
Chapter 9: Day 6: Hanging Out
Chapter 10: Day 7: Endless Possibilities
Chapter 11: Day 8: Complicated
Chapter 12: Day 8-9: Matchmaking
Chapter 13: Day 10: Poisonous Lies
Chapter 14: Day 1: Begin again
Chapter 15: Day 2: Waking Up
Fanganronpa (Ramu's killing game)
Chapter 16: Day 3: Typical
Chapter 17: Day 4: Truth or Dare?
Chapter 18: Day 5: Happy Birthday
Chapter 19: Day 6: Blueberry Date
Chapter 20: Day 7: New Job
Danganronpa V: Restart Voice Reveal (Fan game) [Part 1]
Chapter 21: Day 8: The Pianist
Chapter 22: Day 9: Truth
Chapter 23: Day 10: Survive
Chapter 24: Day 10-11: Kindness
Chapter 25: Day 12: The Cosplayer
Chapter 26: Day 13: Your Secret
Chapter 27: Day 14: Love
Chapter 28: Day 15: Wingwoman gone wrong?
Chapter 29: Day 16: Lucky
Extra • Childhood tatste [Ramu & Byakuya]
Patch Note • Read me (?)
Chapter 30: Day 17: Apologize
Chapter 31: Day 18: Questions
Chapter 33: Day 20: Date
Extreme apology for the Disappearance of the Author
Chapter 34: Day 21: Confessions
Chapter 35: Day 22: Our Time
random ramu art in dr style
Chapter 36: Day 1: Rotation
Chapter 37: Day 2: New friends

Chapter 32: Day 19: Phone call

1.2K 56 209
By MilzyBryce

A/N:
Dear Archons someone help me grind for Heart Of Depth 5* artifacts pls

Anyways i was feeling random so i did this-
Ramu confesses to the reader(s)

In case you forgot her appearances already, here it is xD

———

Waking up, it's another day in this world. Thankfully you didn't die... Let's keep this up.

You walked downstairs with the hope for breakfast... Please make (Favorite Food) today... You gaze at everyone, they weren't... at their usual spots? Hm... There were less of them today and well, Kirumi wasn't cooking, did something happen? "(Y/N)!" You turn around to see Aoi running up to you and waving at the same time. "Ah, hey, is... everything okay?" You question before looking at everyone again.

"Ah... Unfortunately, Kirumi got sick today, so I thought it'd be better if we eat out... And bring Kirumi back some food too! I'm sure she'll be happy at that!" Aoi cheers. "Kirumi got sick? Who's taking care of her?" "Oh uhh... Ramu if I'm not wrong. Well, we're taking turns after all. Kirumi took care of so many things for us! We have to repay it somehow!" Aoi said. "Sooo, wanna come with me to get something for Kirumi?"

"Yeah, I care about her too." I replied as Aoi soon drags me out of the mansion. Soon, we made it to a soup place. Hmm... Let's just make it as simple as possible, she's sick after all... "Oh, hey Aoi, what a coincidence." You turn your back around as soon as you hear Aoi's name. "Sakura!" The swimmer girl immediately jumps over at her friends and give her a hug. "Fancy seeing you here." You said and waves at Sakura.

"What are you two doing here?" The white haired girl then questions. "Um... Kirumi got sick so now we're buying soup for her! And I wanna take care of her too!" Aoi said and puts up her determined face. "I uh... Just came along to make sure Aoi isn't kidnapped." You joked around a lit as Aoi just pouts. "May I take your orders, please?" The cashier suddenly spoke up and Aoi went to order the food.

"You got quite along well with her, huh?" Sakura starts. "Hmm... Yeah, most likely it's her the one that comes to me though." You replied. "I hope we can get along as well so too." "Sure, you seem like a cool person to talk with." You chuckled a bit at the end. It seems like you two got friendlier with each other, which is a good sign, not gonna lie. "Alright! I ordered the food! Now we just have to wait!" Aoi said as she grabs you and Sakura by the shoulders, getting in the middle of you two.

"Wait- what did you get me?" I asked. "Ah- Um... I'm sorry I didn't ask before buying but... I got you a shrimp soup...? I hope you aren't allergic to it or something..." Aoi pauses between her words as you just pat on her shoulder and sigh. "It's alright. But please ask me before buying next time." "Alright~! I mean, I'll pay, so you don't have to be worried!" So if I get what I like then I have to pay? Man...

"A-Ah, right- You came here before us so did you buy anything yet?" Aoi turned to see Sakura. "Not yet. I'll go order it now." "Okay! I thought you already bought something so I didn't buy anything for you, sorry...!" Sakura gave the brunette a nod before queuing in the line of people.

The two of us just patently sat down by a table and waited for our foods to come.

Sakura, me and Aoi ate our foods at the restaurant, and got a get-home meal for Kirumi. Aoi said she ordered vegetable soup for the maid in case she can't eat any meat at the moment. What a thoughtful friend... I wondered if I get sick, would they be nice too? Oh wait, what am I saying... They would... Actually, it'd be kind of dangerous if I were sick... Who knew what would happen to me? You shrugged off the thoughts while walking back to the mansion with Aoi and Sakura.

Sakura said she wanted to walk you and Aoi home, so you wouldn't really object to that. It's fine. Aoi and Sakura seems like the most sane people here... Inside the mansion is just too dramatic for you.

"Home, sweet home!" Aoi cheers and rushes inside the mansion first. "Ah, right, before you go..." You turn around as soon as you hear Sakura calls you. "I'd like to exchange our numbers, just in case if you need something." The female said as you just shrug, you two begin to give each other's numbers, and finally, you got inside the house.

Alright, I should visit Kirumi then head off to work. It'd be impolite to not pay her a visit after all she had done for everyone... You headed to the room that has Kirumi's name on it and knocked a few times. When the door opens, you see Ramu first, then Aoi sitting by Kirumi's side, and Kirumi lying on the bed... "Ah- hey (Y/N)." Ramu then open the door to welcome you inside the room.

"I-I should probably... Do the chores..." Kirumi coughed and tries to get up as Aoi just stopped her actions. "Not before you eat the soup! Me and (Y/N) went all the way just to get you this!" The brunette whines as she held up the bowl of hot soup. "(Y-Y/N) did that...?" Seems like she was only impressed by your name... "Well, yeah! It'd really hurt me and her soul if you decide to not eat!" Aoi said once again.

"... You should eat something, Kirumi... You haven't had anything since this morning." Ramu reassure Kirumi and she finally nodded her head. "Yay! Okay! Say ahhhh-!" Aoi was about to airplane the spoon into Kirumi's mouth, but she only took it by her own hand and took the bowl also. "I can feed myself." Is what she response with. "If... You'll excuse me for a bit." Ramu spoke up silently, it's like she doesn't want anyone to hear what she said and got out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Hmm... I should probably follow her- Oh wait! Shoot, I have work to do!

I rushed out of the room with saying goodbye to Kirumi and Aoi, and left the mansion to rush to the coffee place I work at. "You're late again." Kaede sighed as she gives you your notebook. You just take it and mumble a 'sorry' to her. "I'll try to be on time... I mean, a friend got sick so yeah..." "It's fine. I took care of some orders for you. Thank God people didn't complain about the lack of music, so you're fine."

You mouthed a thanks to her again and paid attention to the job. I don't wanna bother her again, do I?

"Phew! That's the last order!" You gave out a loud sigh and sat down in front of Izuru. "Anyways, question for today?" "Hm... What do you do on your weekends or free days?" Izuru asked. "Hmm... Sleep... And... uh... Talk to people if they wanna talk to me?" Considering that you particularly lives with a bunch of people in the mansion right now, guess that's an option. "I see. Your turn." He's not gonna question my schedule? "Uhhh... If I got sick, what would you do?" You asked.

"Depends. If you decided to call me, then I'd take care of you... But if not, then who knows. If I found out about it by myself, I'll be right by your side." The male answered. "Pfft, you sound like a good friend." "Does that not sound more like a good boyfriend?" "Yeah, yeah, sure- wait what-" You turn back to look at Izuru but he had already stood up and get ready to leave. "I'll see you tomorrow, (Y/N)."

He always leave at- UGh-

You growled in frustration as you put his coffee cup away to the sink then clean the table. "(Y/N)! You're finally done!" Kaede cheers as she hooked her arm in yours. "Let's walk back!" "Sure."
The walk-back was... silent. It seems like Kaede was lost in her own thoughts while you definitely don't know how to snap her out of it. "Well, see you tomorrow, Kaede?" You asked as the female just nodded her head and walks into her house.

———

"E-Even so! You can't expect me to just stay calm!" What is it again? You were just home and you have to witness Peko and Fuyuhiko shouting- well, most and all of it is Fuyuhiko but still, he's shouting at her. "Young master-" "It's- Fuyuhiko..." The male face palmed right then as Peko looks up and notice my presence. "Good evening, (Y/N)." Peko greeted. "Ah, hi to you both." You waved at them.

"Don't you dare switch the topic!" The man stomp loudly on the ground as Peko just soon reassure him with some of her explanation that you couldn't quite hear. But well, Fuyuhiko is back to his calm phrase. "So, is there something you wanna tell me, her or us?" The blonde questioned as I just shake my head. "Not really, just wanna know if you're doing okay. I mean, sounds like a couple just had a fight, is all." You joked a bit at the end.

"Sh-Shut up!" Fuyuhiko quickly cross his arms together. "Peko usually disappears whenever I'm not looking, so I was just asking where she went..." "I told him I was just keeping watch, is all." Peko explains. "But you don't have to always do that! It's really making me worried!" "Don't be. I'll always keep you safe, young master." "For the last fucking time- It's just Fuyuhiko!"

"God, you twi really look and sound like old married couples." You commented. "H-Hey! That doesn't make you say whatever you wanna say!" Blondie got mad again... "Gosh, I wish I can have a bodyguard too... So that no one would kill me in my sleep." "I-I can also guard you if you want." Peko spoke up almost immediately. "I-It's just a joke- I mean, I'm not really comfortable with anyone keeping watch of me 24/7-" "I see..." Peko looked down with a frown.

"I'll get inside now. You wanna ask anything else?" Fuyuhiko look at you for the last time. "I'm fine. Oh wait, what's that?" You then noticed there's something in his hand as he just hides it. "Just- Something for Kirumi..." The male pauses a little. "What?!" "Pfft- Nothing, nothing- Just that- Even you know that Kirumi is sick- just quite surprising for me." You held back your laugh.

"I'm not that moral-less!" The male shouted and just storm inside the mansion. "God, he's a moody one, is he..." You sighed. "You'll soon get used to it..." Peko said and gazes over to you. "See you." Is what she said before going in with Fuyuhiko.

———

It's getting late hm...

"Would you like some tea?" You gazed up to the person who's talking to you- Oh, it's just Ramu. "If it's not poisoned" You chuckle a bit. Ramu just placed down the pot and sat across you in silent. What's that for?! "I-It's not really poisoned, is it?" Ramu just kept quiet and pour a cup for herself and drank it in one shot. "Think what you like. Sometimes... those statements can hurt, you know?" Gosh, I was just joking...

"I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't doubt you at all..." You scratched the back of your head. "It's alright, I understand. Being careful is good, I mean, the Byakuya incident did happen after all." Ramu took another sip of the tea. "Don't trust anyone. Even if you think you're hurting their feelings, keep listen to your gut feelings." Ramu finally finished her tea and put it back down.

"I too, might hurt you... And... I don't want that..." Ramu sighs. "I'm talking nonsense again, aren't I?" The brunette then just set off with the teapot still on the table and headed elsewhere, most likely back to her room. "U-Uh- Goodnight!" You shouted, hopefully she'd hear. And went back on your train of thoughts. What does she mean by that??? Is that a sign? Should I also keep out from Ramu too? God...

Your phone then suddenly rings.

I should change that ringtone, it's ear-raping me. Huh... A strange number? Should I pick up or nah... Eh- Flip it. "Hello?" You picked up the phone, waiting for the other person to reply. "I... Didn't expect you to answer the call, (Y/N)." Wait a minute... Isn't that... Izuru? "How'd you get my number? I don't think I've given my number to you... Have I?" I tried to think back, but no matter what, I'm still not sure if I gave him my phone number or not.

"I asked your co-worker, Kaede for it. So she humbly gave me your number." Izuru 'explained'. "Okay... Well, is there anything wrong or...?" You lay your arms on the table as you heard a hum from the other line. "Well, not really, I guess I just wanted to hear your voice." Who taught this guy to flirt?

"Mhm, now you've heard it, goodnight." As I was about to click off, Izuru let out a chuckle. "I was just kidding... Well, I was bored so I thought of calling you. Wanna chat a little?" "Hmmm, sure. Five minutes won't hurt." Besides, you weren't that sleepy anyways, you can stay up for about an hour more if you wanted to and no one cares. "So, how are you doing tonight?" "Just doing okay... Even though most of the people here seems to be down by something."

"That's unfortunate..." Though you couldn't see it, you're pretty sure he's frowning. "Well, did any of them bore you?" "Bore? Not really. They're all interesting... In a way..." You try to remember everyone that exist in this mansion, and then remembered a certain rich blondie boy. "Oh- wait, actually, there is one person that's boring. I could spend a whole day spilling tea about him." You chuckled at the end implying it was kind of half joke.

"Oh, really? Is he that bad? Tell me more." Izuru said, seemingly interested in your story. "Gosh. When I first got here, it's like, hate at first sight, he straight up insulted me into my face, so all I did was returning the favor, but now it seems like he just wanna kill me right on the spot." "Hm. Well, if he does try anything, though. You know you can rely on me. I'll always be by your side." Izuru said.

"Okay, gotchu sir, but I'm pretty sure I can take care on my own." You giggled and look back at the clock. "Wouldcha look at the time? Well, goodnight Izuru, looking forward to chat tomorrow~" After Izuru wished you goodnight too, you hung up the phone and get out of the chair.

Oh shoot, the teapot...

You're 99% sure it isn't drugged or poisoned... But well, you shouldn't be too gullible either. If anything, you can just tell Ramu you don't like tea. You then pick up the pot and bring it to the kitchen and decide to just leave it be on the counter.

Finally, some rest...

———

Ramu Takeshi•
Relationship:
Love: 5
Trust: 55
Friendship: 87
Jealousy: -60
Note: Ramu likes to mood swing, she's a calm person to be around, but she could easily be jealous with other people, she just doesn't show it.
Personality: Kamidere + Yandere
Opinion: I believe in her decision. As long as she's happy.

Aoi Asahina•
Relationship:
Love: -70
Trust: -25
Friendship: 30
Jealousy: -90
Note: Aoi is a good swimmer and she had earned a lot of trophies about it too. She's a positive person
Personality: Deredere + Yandere
Opinion: I was just expecting the two of us actually... No, Aoi! You shouldn't speak ill of your friends!

Chihiro Fujisaki•
Relationship:
Love: -30
Trust: 0
Friendship: -35
Jealousy: -45
Note: Chihiro has a secret kept to themselves, but you will have to gain their trust so that they would trust you fully. Aside from that, Chihiro  likes programming.
Personality: Dandere + Yandere
Opinion: I hope you're okay with this...

Chiaki Nanami•
Relationship:
Love: -92
Trust: -45
Friendship: -90
Jealousy: -100
Note: Chiaki loves to play games, and often sleepy. She likes new people so she'd love to have you around.
Personality: Darudere + Yandere
Opinion: I can always buy some more games... But isn't most of it.. Boring by now?

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu•
Relationship:
Love: -70
Trust: -30
Friendship: -65
Jealousy: -100
Note: He seems like a bossy person and you might don't wanna get on his bad side.
Personality: Oujidere + Yandere
Opinion: If only Peko can stop. Fucking. Disappear. So much in a day! Where does she needs to go that's that urgent anyways?!

Tenko Chabashira•
Relationship:
Love: -45
Trust: -10
Friendship: -40
Jealousy: -100
Note: Tenko especially like girls and will call every single men on this universe 'degenerate'. Tenko also practices Aikido.
Personality: Bodere + Yandere
Opinion: Does (Y/N) like that degenerate more than me?!

Shuichi Saihara•
Relationship:
Love: -20
Trust: -30
Friendship: -80
Jealousy: -80
Note: Shuichi is good at investigations and detective solving stuff. He doesn't have any strong opinion on you, so he hope that you are not a bad person.
Personality: Dandere + Yandere
Opinion: I wish I can just tell you how I feel

Peko Pekoyama•
Relationship:
Love: -60
Trust: -50
Friendship: -85
Jealousy: -90
Note: Peko is a secretive person and you definitely doesn't want to get to her bad side.
Personality: Bodere + Yandere
Opinion: If you don't want me be by your side. I can be your shadow instead.

Kokichi Oma•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Trust: -70
Friendship: -90
Jealousy: -100
Note: Kokichi is a deceiving person. He often lies just for attention unless if he have some sort of goal. He usually gets what he wants.
Personality: Sadodere + Yandere
Opinion: I wonder whose candy jar is this~?

Kirumi Tojo•
Relationship:
Love: -80
Trust: -25
Friendship: -70
Jealousy: -100
Note: She seems like the mom of the house, you can ask her for any requests and she'd appeal to that.
Personality: Darudere + Yandere
Opinion: I just hope Kokichi wouldn't cause troubles while I'm sick...

Byakuya Togami•
Relationship:
Love: -115
Trust: -100
Friendship: -115
Jealousy: -120
Note: Byakuya doesn't like interactions with anyone. He's just blunt and usually spend time on his own. Usually hard to befriend with.
Personality: Oujidere + Yandere
Opinion: Achoo- Ugh... Is someone bad-mouthing me?

Sayaka Maizono•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Trust: -65
Friendship: -15
Jealousy: -110
Note: Sayaka loves singing and wishes to be a pop star. She doesn't really like you since you came here, but she'll see if you're the kind of person she thinks you are or not.
Personality: Kanedere + Yandere
Opinion: Wh-Where did the box of candies go?!

Izuru Kamukura•
Relationship:
Love: -65
Trust: -20
Friendship: -50
Jealousy: -100
Note: Izuru is a calm person. He usually says everything is boring, except you. He wouldn't act until something serious happen... So who knows.
Personality: Dorodere + Yandere
Opinion: I don't know if that's a believable lie but... Seems like you fell for it anyways.

Himiko Yumeko•
Relationship:
Love: -90
Trust: -50
Friendship: -90
Jealousy: -100
Note: Himiko is a magician, but she calls herself a 'mage' and hates anyone who says her 'magic' as 'magic tricks'
Personality: Darudere + Yandere
Opinion: Nyeh... Too tired...

Kaede Akamatsu•
Relationship:
Love: -50
Trust: -10
Friendship: 20
Jealousy: -70
Note: Kaede's hobbies is playing piano, she likes to talk to people when interacting and she's a kind person, she's safe to talk to.
Personality: Deredere + Yandere
Opinion: I spaced out during our conversation! Ugh, stupid Kaede...

Sakura Oogami•
Relationship:
Love: -97
Trust: -45
Friendship: -87
Jealousy: -100
Note: Sakura is a martial artist, she doesn't show much expression at time, but she's really kind and caring inside. Most people mistaken her for a male.
Personality: Bodere + Yandere
Opinion: Aoi is acting strange lately

———
-Your Protector: This is an onetime use item. This item can make you redo your action if you reached a bad ending (getting killed) and move onto the next day. Obtained this ability from Tenko and Izuru.

- Revenge: This is an onetime use item... Well, this helps you get revenge on certain characters you wanna pay revenge on. It will harshly decrease your relationship (Friendship, love, etc) with that character. Obtained this item from Sayaka.

-A Favor? Two, Please!: A two-time use item. Which means you'll have the ability to ask one character to do favors for you at any time. But only 2 times on 1 character. It will decrease love/friendship. -2 (minimum); -5 (maximum). Obtained this ability from Ramu.

-The Bodyguard: That person who got uses this effect on will do everything you say for 24 hours, and will prevent you from dying too. Obtained this ability from Ramu.

———

VOTING TIME!
!Please do remember that your choices do have consequences, be careful!

1) Hang out with...
A) Kirumi

B) Ramu

C) Kokichi

2) Choose...
A) Kaede

B) Izuru

C) I'm better off alone, thanks

3) Talk to...
A) Ramu

B) Shuichi

C) Chihiro

D) Chiaki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713 55 33
Shuichi -when he is a kid- lives with his parents and his uncle in Japan before they had to move to America, where he left his only childhood friend...
68.7K 1.9K 20
Maki Harukawa x female reader! This one is quite a bit longer than my other story (which i'm so grateful for all the support, i love seeing people en...
23.2K 784 39
" "Fine. If you don't want me to care, I won't fucking care. No one ever will! Enjoy being alone and hated forever!" That's one less who will miss m...
40.6K 1.2K 95
Kuro Baiorin finds herself trapped in a large grand Academy called 'The Nozomu Academy of The Skilled and Talented', along with 15 other people. Stu...