๐ƒ๐ˆ๐•๐”๐‹๐†๐„๐๐‚๐„ ใƒผ sabigi...

By rihoitex

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐•๐”๐‹๐†๐„๐๐‚๐„. ๐’๐€๐๐ˆ๐†๐ˆ๐˜๐”๐” ห„ฬปโ€‰ฬŠหƒฬดอˆเถธเฉˆเฅ†โ‹† โžจโฅโžค๐”…๐” โง๐Ÿ‚ถ หšเฎโ‚Šโ˜พ โŸฟ โœง โ€ˆุ”โอ‹เณขโŽโบหณเฎเผš ๐ŸŒŠ โ€ ~ โœง.* โ—Œฬ–*ยทโ†ทWH... More

.1.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.

.2.

1.1K 29 141
By rihoitex

Chapter two; 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐔𝐌

Giyuu was surely awake. He just felt a bit enervated so he didn't try and bother exiting his bed. He felt his mother shake him gently by the shoulder.

"Giyuu.. me, your father and Tsutako are having to go somewhere.. You must stay with Oba Sukima for now.

Aunt-... What now?
He was unaware of this mysterious woman. What bothered him more is that he hasn't ever met her. Judging by the fact our ravenette is gravely antisocial especially when people are hard to approach; things won't go smoothly.

"It's your father's side. You haven't really seen her yet so we figured we'd let you sojourn with her."

He knew he wanted to argue. He knew that his parents were fully aware he wasn't capable of this himself.

But that would be stupid. Incredibly stupid, indeed.
He wasn't a dullard. He'd obviously have to accept either way.

"Okay." He answered.

"Great!" Giyuu's mother clasped her hands together, a warm smile having presence.

"Go pack your things, you'll be staying there for two months!"

Giyuu's eyes snapped wide open at the sentence.
Two. Whole. Fucking. MONTHS.

He knew how some of his Obasans could be to him.
Sometimes, they could be nosy little pricks and try to irritate you when you're feeling downed. Seriously, do some of them not know what personal space means?

"Why, yes! Our trip will last long... So I'll need you to hold on for a bit, baby!"

Giyuu gave a disgusted face at the pet name.
"Not to be too rude, but please restrain from calling me such odd names like that.." He sighed.

"Hmph! Fine! But pack your things! We'll go tomorrow!"

"To—... TOMORRO—?!"

Giyuu's mother smiled as Giyuu packed his clothes.

"My... You're all grown up! Eighteen years old?! This should be illegal!" She exaggerated, though still showed off a cheerful beam.

"It isn't, mama. Could you please stop?..." He scratched the back of his head, wanting to be left alone.

Giyuu's mother then scoffed annoyingly at his avoidance.

"Fine, Oba Suki said she made you your food. Ai shiteru, Yuu!" Giyuu's mother blew a kiss at him.

Giyuu huffed in response.

Giyuu changed out of his plain old sleepwear and into a normal, white T-shirt with obviously, jeans.
He used normal white sneakers to go with the look, and of course, tying his hair raven black down. He thought this was enough to not be noticed in the crowd. Or perhaps he should wear something more dull?

Eh, whatever. Fashion shouldn't even be concerning him right now.

Tsutako drove Giyuu there in silence, although they didn't talk, Giyuu was talking to someone else.

_________________________________________
Sabito

7:44 AM

Giyuu
um
hi

Sabito
Hey! Whats up?

Giyuu
my parents told me I'll be staying at my oba's for a while

Sabito
ohh man
really? yk her??

Giyuu
no

Sabito
ah shit- tell me how it goes haha

Giyuu
alr

_________________________________________

"Who ya talkin' to?"

Giyuu's eyed fixed onto Tsutako; his expression looking as if he was supposedly... Done with her shit.

"You were smiling, Giyuu! You barely even smile at all!" Tsutako let out an audible gasp while Giyuu processed the part where he actually had smiled without consciousness. "DID YOU GET A GIRLFRI-"

"No, I did not get a girlfriend..."

"Hah, bullcrap! WHAT'S HER NAME?!"

"It isn't a girl, IT'S SABITO!"

The car had gone completely silent. If there were crickets to go and make it better, it possibly would be by seventy per cent.

"YOU'RE GAY!"

"NO-"

"Hello, Oba." Giyuu bowed. "Hello, Oi."

Giyuu glanced at Tsutako, who nodded in encouragement. Though, that act only caused him to be even more anxious.

"Come in, Oi. I've prepared your room." She offered, Tomioka desired to run away at full speed. It was too awkward for his own good.

"Thank you, but I'd like to explore for a while. Just-... Get to know my surroundings."

"I understand. I'll unpack and sort everything out for you."

"No need, I'll do it." "Hm, okay then. Can I at least put your bags in your room?"

Giyuu thought for a second, "Okay."

"Alright, have a nice walk, my dear."

Giyuu was still uncomfortable with the odd pet names, yet responded with a calmed tone, "....Thank you, goodbye."

Giyuu walked around the backyard, it seemed to be old and barely used. He spotted a dying plant from the other side of the road. He looked both sides and began crossing to examine the wilting specimen. That was, until he heard a familiar, loud beep.

He turned his head instantly by the startling noise; his raven hair swooshing vastly. His expression drastically shifting from a calmed, curious one to a shocked and irked face.

Giyuu looked at the windows of the car, only to see a piqued peach haired boy. Apparently he was with some other people as well.

Those other people, being
Shinobu Kocho,
Muichiro Tokito,
Iguro Obanai and
Shinazugawa Sanemi.

The same people who attended his college.
The same. exact. people.
Shinobu wore a long, silky, bright lavender halter dress with white high heels. Giyuu wondered if they were going somewhere fancy.
Muichiro wore a black T-shirt with a black warm jacket which avoided his shoulders. He had a mini back pack which was cotton white and yellow gold. His hair was long and flowing a bit onto his face. His bottom wear was dark, blue-ish gray sweatpants.
((PLS I ACCIDENTALLY PUT IN GAY INSTEAD OF GRAY KJJSHSX))

Iguro had worn a simple black hoodie with a snake on it. His pants were just baggy, normal jeans that he was quite comfortable in. His mask looked like odd bandaged wrapped around his mouth while his right eye looked quite strange compared to the other. As if he was wearing contacts to cover the other. Which made sense. Rumors gone around Iguro Obanai had heterochromia.
Shinazugawa Sanemi wore a plain white hoodie with black cargo pants, along with white kicks.

"Blame them."

Tokito Muichiro pointed his finger at a female who was right next to Sabito in the front seat with him. Judging by their mood and the intense atmosphere, they seemed to have been arguing.

"Sabito? Apologies for being nosy but—... Who is that?
Everyone turned to look at Sabito, including the woman.
"You know him?" They all asked simultaneously.

"Um.. Yeah, we're childhood bestfriends." He scratched the back of his head lightly.

Giyuu's heart fluttered, while his cheeks turned a tad bit red.

Although, so did Sabito.

"Awh~! Cheating on me already?" The girl snickered, rolling her eyes at the last sentence.

"Shut up, Haruto."

Giyuu's reddened cheeks faded away, his heart having a sudden ache.

"Are you two... dating?" Giyuu raised an eyebrow. He didn't seem that bothered. Well, not on the outside. He felt a shard of negativity targeting towards the girl. He wasn't aware of that, though.

"Well um.. Technically yes, she i-" "No, gross. I'm a lesbian. Our relationship is fake. We're only pretending to date because our parents are gonna kick our asses if they found out we were gay." Haruto, the girl with juniper orange hair and azure blue eyes cut Sabito off. She seemed quite the straightforward one.

"Sabito is... what?" Giyuu blurted out. He couldn't help but question that one thing he didn't know. No, who was he to say that? They've been apart for nearly four years. There must be much more things the raven didn't know about him. He should be fully aware that he's most likely changed overtime.

"E-er...." Sabito stuttered, his face turning red. He hoped Giyuu wouldn't assume he liked him straight away, which would be 882648683826737482929328847699293848393958677% correct.

"That's alright, don't worry. I'm not judging you for it." Responded Giyuu. Although, that had him thinking in particular, did he like men too? He'd never had any crushes on girls, after all. But nonetheless, it'd barely be guys...

Wait, barely?

"Yes, I'm bisexual!" Shinobu added to Giyuu's response, adding it up with bubbly giggles, then pointing to Muichiro Tokito, who was looking out the window, seeming to be spacing out. "He's pansexual," she changed where she was pointing to towards Shinazugawa Sanemi, "He's unlabelled!" "I never said you could tell him." "Oh, whoops— sorry!"

"I see.." Giyuu muttered.

"I need to ask how the fuck did you pass your driving exam?" Haruto crossed her arms together, along with her legs as she glared at Sabito.

"Uh.. I don't know..?"

"Ugh, unbelievable. Anyway, are we leaving yet? I was so looking forward to the trip, y'know!"

"Oh, right. Uh— we gotta go, Giyuu. I'll see you again someday, alright?"

"I understand. Goodbye." He blankly waved at them, getting murmurs in response as if they thought he was glad they were taking their leave. He wasn't, he enjoyed the company but... He didn't know how to show it.

Everyone waved their goodbye's to Giyuu, although just as Sabito tried to start the car...

"Oh you have got to be kidding me."

Sabito hopped out the car and looked over to see smoke. He coughed while Giyuu watched with an empty ass dull face.

"How did the engine get busted?!"

The car filled with perplexed mumbles and words Giyuu couldn't understand.

An idea came to his mind. He didn't want to ask it but it was worth a shot. Besides, they were obviously in need of it.

"If you don't mind, you could probably stay with my Obasan for a while. I'll ask for the WiFi password and try to call an Auto Mechanic, if that's alright with you... Of course."

Everyone had all exchanged looks before nodding in agreement, thanking Giyuu in their own unique way as they got off the car, surprisingly already packed up.

"We were gonna go on a camping trip." Obanai informed Giyuu. Tomioka Giyuu looked as if he was saying "I didn't fucking ask." But in reality, he was actually trying to give him a thankful look which failed miserably.

"Dear, O- Who are these people, Oi?"

"I don't know, a bunch of popular people from school and a friend of mine. Their car somehow got blasted—"

"Not exactly blasted......" Shinazugawa interrupted, which made him end up getting a small scowl from Giyuu.

"As I was saying, their car got crapped and now they're stuck outside your house with no WiFi or any network that'll get them to find an Auto Mechanic." He casually shrugged it all off. The others stared at Giyuu in disbelief. They didn't know how... different the quiet kid from college would be.

Giyuu thought he saw what looked to be... A soft, small smirk present on Obasan Suki's face, although it quickly disappeared. He ignored it.

"They can stay in the room your uncle Haru used to live in."

"Haru? Used to?"

"...He died in a fire." "Oh. Sorry, Oba Suki."

"It's quite alright. Now please. Follow me, children."

Suki led them into rooms, leisurely showing them around.

Little did they know,
They've just happened be lured into a trap.

"Share rooms with someone?"

"Yes, dear Giyuu. Choose someone to share rooms with. You don't think there is enough rooms for one person each, do you?" She chuckled.

"...I did." He unintentionally let out.

Suki stared at him with a surprised face.

"Ah.. Okay—.." She was clearly disturbed, while Giyuu only brushed it off.

"I'll take one with Sabito." Giyuu then told Suki out of the blue.
Sabito's face heated up like an oven, but it didn't take long to steam up.

"Ah, sure. What about you, Haruto?"

"Uhh, I'll take a room with Shinazugawa."

Atasuki turned to Shinobu, Obanai and Muichiro.

"You three will be sharing rooms."

"Kay." They all said simultaneously, all of them showing boredness and casualty in their own ways.

"I'll go make supper."

"Okay." Most responded. "You can go look around, I've got lots of old antiques. Me and my husband were—... are quite fond of collecting things."

Most of the group shrugged; admitting they were quite interested in the old belongings.

There were no more seats for Tokito and Tomioka. Both only stood, while Muichiro leaned on the wall.

"There aren't any more seats, do we just eat somewhere else?" "No, there's more chairs somewhere at the back. You," Sukima pointed at Muichiro, who cluelessly looked up at her. "You can go get them."

"...Okay." He blankly replied, walking away, before being stopped. "Wait, just— don't get the rocking chair I've got. It's... important."

"Huh, alright." Muichiro shrugged, before leaving.

While Muichiro walked through the house, he felt a certain temptation rising in his nerves. His body moved by itself without him even knowing, his mind wandering and floating off as one sentence corrupted his mind.

'Find The Chair.' It said, repeating over and over that it gave him a headache. He was completely unaware of where is body was going. To be precise, he didn't even know he was moving. It was like he was being possessed without even being conscious of it at all.

Giyuu had a certainly uneasy feeling.
He remembered his grandmother used to try and teach him spells and charms, although he wasn't interested in any of that craft. Which led to his grandmother to quit pestering him about it.

And something about the atmosphere surrounding Sukima as she'd uttered those words to Muichiro seemed... awfully strange. Giyuu just couldn't click it.

Not long later, they saw Muichiro rush back to the dinner table. He had a small, yet long cut underneath his left eye. It was dripping of blood, as a hand was ruffled against his hair. Obanai and Shinobu got up from the table in concern.

"Tokito, are you alright?" Shinobu asked him. Although right after she had asked him that question; Muichiro Tokito had passed out.

Everyone got up from the table to help him, though Giyuu swore he saw Suki smirk. For a second, he was suspicious, then decided to brush it off, thinking it was just his mind playing tricks with him. He knew she would never try to hurt the others, right?

"Uh, I'll go out of the room if you need to change.." "Okay."

Sabito left the room, closing the door as he waited outside him and Giyuu's room.

Not long later, Giyuu told him he was finished.

It was the same thing, Giyuu leaving the room, closing the door so Sabito can change, and waiting outside the room.

"I'm done." Said Sabito.

Giyuu grabbed the handle and attempted to turn it. "What the hell?"

The door knob wouldn't budge.

"Sabito, did you lock me out?" "No, I didn't.. Let me try and open it." Still, the door couldn't open.

Giyuu scoffed.
"Sabito, this isn't funny. Open the door."  He continued to try and turn the jammed doorknob.

"I-... I didn't lock it!" "Then why won't this open?!" "I don't know!" After a few seconds of mindless arguing, Sukima appeared.

"What's the matter, children?" She asked, tilting her head to the side, while Giyuu reluctantly answered, "Um, w—"

Finally, the door opened.

"What..?" Sabito's eyes were widened of shock. Both paused, completely bewildered. "...Nothing. Sorry for bothering you. We'll be of to sleep, now." Giyuu awkwardly forced a smile with all his might and got in the room, shutting the door behind him.

"What happened?" "I don't know!"

"You know what—? I'm tired, let's just sleep."

They both slept on the same mattress, although didn't really complain, since complaining would just get them suspected of liking each other, which they were too tired to deal with.

"....Good Night." Giyuu said, closing his eyes.

"'Night."

🃟 ❧Author's Note❧ 🂶
🜲 ⭢ I hope you enjoyed chapter two.

Thank you for taking your time to stay here. That is all I have left to say and with that, I bid you adieu!

Sincerely, Killian/Author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 18K 24
โ™ง (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...
1.2M 23.8K 42
โžต Completed! ยฉ ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š› ๐š’ ๐šœ ๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š— ๐šœ โ–ธ Published: Apr 08, 2020 โ–ธ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
100K 1.7K 24
๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐Ž๐Š๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐˜๐”๐” ๐ฑ ๐Š๐Ž๐‚๐‡๐Ž ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Ž๐๐” ๊œฑสŸแดแดก ส™แดœส€ษด ส€แดแดแด€ษดแด„แด‡ โ•โ• "no one likes you, tomioka-san, but I love you" โ•โ• ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ ...
7.2K 212 28
โ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ. โž [ started dec 11 ] [ finished jan 21 ] dedicated to @d0md0m___