[BL] The Emperor's Little Dev...

By Novelists_Cat_520

Lin Shuan was born in a rich family back in Korea, his family is strict when it comes from fame and education... More

Chapter 1 -Successor
🅒hapter 2
🅐uthor's note
🅒hapter 3- Fear Resistance
🅒hapter 4-Acting
🅒hapter 5- Stairs
🅒hapter 6
🅒hapter 7
🅐uthor
🅒hapter 8
🅒hapter 9
🅒hapter 10
🅒hapter 11-Part I: Eclairs
🅒hapter 12-Part II: Sileam (Part 1)
🅒hapter 13 - Part II: -Sileam (Part 2)
🅒hapter 14-Part II: Sileam (Part 3)
🅒hapter 15 - Part II: Sileam (final)
🅒hapter 16-Part III: Library
🅒hapter 18-Part IV: Boutique Spying (part 2)
🅒hapter 19-Part IV: Boutique Spying (part 3)
🅒hapter 20-Part V: Temple Trip
🅒hapter 21-Part V: Temple Trip(part 2)
🅒hapter 22-Part V: Temple Trip(part 3)
🅒hapter 23- Part V: Temple Trip (Final)
🅒hapter 24- Blood Truth Test
🅒hapter 25- Ceremony and Jealousy
🅒hapter 26- Welcome Home
🅒hapter 27- Mirror
🅒hapter 28- Unexpected
🅒hapter 29- Almost Fainted But Still Fainted
🅒hapter 30- Ridiculous
🅒hapter 31- Bored
🅒hapter 32- What?
🅒hapter 33- Poke
🅒hapter 34- Wisteria Confession
🅒hapter 35- Is it okay?
🅒hapter 36- Nonsense
🅒hapter 37- Princess's Assistant
Special Chapter- Little Red Riding Cape
🅒hapter 38- Cousin
🅒hapter 39- The Therapist Game
🅒hapter 40- The Second Female Lead
🅒hapter 41- Love
🅒hapter 42- Lock Doors
🅒hapter 43- VIP Class?
🅒hapter 44- Where does my heart belongs to?
🅒hapter 45- Class Time
🅒hapter 46- Danced
🅒hapter 47- Fairy Rings
🅒hapter 48- Bloody^^
🅒hapter 49- Tears
🅒hapter 50
🅒hapter 51
🅒hapter 52
🅒hapter 53

🅒hapter 17 - Part IV: Bouquet Spying

9.6K 452 107
By Novelists_Cat_520

Woken by the rays of sunlight, Seth got up from his bed and yawn. He walk towards the bathroom and washed his face.

The wooden staircase creeks as Seth went down to the living room, there he saw his system sleeping and besides the sleeping cat is his bird name Coffi. The young man smiles and sat beside the two creatures. He then sighed.

Jane who was done preparing breakfast wanted to call Seth upstairs but she was surprised when his young master got up early.

Jane went closer to the dazed and half asleep young man. Since the day his young master got an accident with a rock back to that village, his master have changed when he was woken up.

At first Jane was shocked and has a doubt about the sudden change of his master, but as time went by he really saw that his master changed, and it made him glad.

“Seth, food is ready. Come to the table” Jane spoke and made Seth awaken from his dazed current situation.

The beautiful young man smiled softly to his nanny.

The two ate peacefully at the table. “Seth, do you want to go visit the boutique today with me? Lila missed you so much that she made a dea— I mean she has been telling me to bring you to the boutique.”

Seth thought about it, and agreed to it. “I mean I have nothing to do...... so I'll just help you in the boutique, nanny.” Seth smiles and continues to eat his food, Jane was happy and excited.

.........
First District

Seth and Jane walked to first district, there are many boutiques, jewelry stores, shoe store, and many more. This place is where all the aristocrats ladies love, the shopping district.

Soon the two people reached a beautiful and big building.Seth follows his nanny inside the store, as they walk in Seth was tackled by a hug by a very tall lady, Lila.

“Seth! Oh I miss this beautiful face! Jane I'm gonna raise your salary!” Lila almost choked Seth to death. “Nanny! Did you just sold me!?” Seth who breath a lungful of air, was shocked.

“Of course..... Not. How can I? Lila will just rent you for a day” Jane said.

Seth forgot that his nanny was already different, when Seth became a goody to shoes, his nanny became comfortable with him and treated him, her real son.

Seth was happy about this but sometimes she is to damn good at deceiving me.

Seth only could sigh, “So what are we going to do, Aunt Lila?” Seth said to the tall woman, to tall like a man. One of Seth's most desired things, heights!

“Kyyyaa! Let's go shopping!” Lila dragged Seth outside the store, “Hey! Be careful on your way back!” Jane warned Lila, Lila just smiled and waved.

“Are you going to shop on your clothes? Aunt Lila”
Seth said, Lila laughed and only shook.

Seth didn't bother to ask anymore, he just followed the lady. The two peopl entered a store and it's a boutique store.

“Why enter another boutique store, when you have your own boutique, lady.” Seth lazily said.

“Were here to spy you idiot! That's why we went back to my boutique to disguise ourselves, Now hold aunties hand.” Seth rolled his eyes and obeyed the lady like an obedient child.

They roamed the store and looked at the products, Seth can see the disgust look on Lila, while looking at it.

“If you can't bare to look at it, why spy?” Seth the obedient child said.

“I do what I want, child. Now let's go and judge some disgusting products of them” whisper Lila as she dragged Seth again.

*********************
Back at Lila’s boutique......

A handsome young man with raven hair and emerald green eyes, with an aura of elegance and coldness,came to enter the boutique.

“Hello sir, what can I help you?” Jane greets and bows. “Where is the owner of the store? I wanna speak to him” the raven boy said.

“Ah, the lady is not here right now, Sir” Jane explain.

“I'm looking for my uncle, he said that he will help me with something” said the raven haired boy, Jane was confused.

“I'm sorry sir, you might have mistaken a place, the owner of the boutique is a female, your uncle must have mistaken the address” with a pleasing and professional smile, Jane said.

“No I am not mistaken or my uncle is not mistaken” the man firmly said.

“Sigh.... Fine I'll ask outside.” the raven boy said.

*Ting

The store bell rang and there two people, the other one was being drag like a doll and the other one was fuming with anger.

“Come on, aunt. Don't bury it to deep in your heart, I told you before not to listen to their pointless conversation” the young man said, Seth was tired of being dragged by the aunt.

“Fu** them! Those w*ores! Dare to talk s#it about me! I was the one who stole their design!?!” the aunt said, which is fuming with anger.

The raven haired boy stared at the two people, a smile was formed in his mouth. “Looks like I'm not mistaken, this is the place” the raven haired boy said, Jane was even more confused.

“Son of a bi— Alex! My only baby nephew!” Lila let Seth's hands go and Seth was finally free from the great shackles of the lady aunt.

“I never thought you had a nephew, Lila. I thought he was mistaken cause he said that he was looking for his uncle” Jane said.

“Ah~ he didn't know that his aunt was the one that wanted to meet him, I just said to my brother to set up a trap to let this jerk come here for a while”

Seth had a odd feeling about this guy “He really doesn't like to come to this place, and he would always be busy, that's why he thought that his uncle was the owner.”

“Oh, okay. I'm going to go back to my job Lila” Jane said and bowed. “Can I go aunt Lila?” Seth asked and want to leave the two relatives.

“Oh! Wait you little gem, you wait here for me explore the store first, and then we will continue to spy some raaattttsss” Seth only nodded and was told what he said to do.

The two people was left and Lila dragged his nephew to her office. “Hey! Why would you not tell me that your coming today?!” Lila said with a sultry and husky voice.

“Uncle, I was going to surprise you. And I was wrong I was the one who got surprised” Alex said.

Lila is a man... Who likes to dress as a girl or a lady. His real name is Felix, he is a 29 year old single man who is day and has long time crush but his crush got married to his best friend, he is from a higher status, has a older brother, and a lot of arrogant nieces and only has one nephew, and a badass beautiful young man.

“I told you already I like to dress as a lady, so you should not be surprised” he said, Alex just shrugged and smile.

“Uncle, you know a lot of that young boy who you just dragged?” Alex said.

Lila or Felix looks at his nephew and ‘hmp!’ and crossed his arms to his chest.

“Of course I know, that little gem over there is Seth, I have known that gem when he was 10.”

Felix said excitedly and look at his nephew with cold eyes, “So what is it that you seek for my advice, young nephew of mine? Tell me so uncle can solve it” The beautiful young man said.

“I seek an advice uncle, to restrain my self and I want to know about Seth” the uncle was amused with his little nephew.

.......

Back in the front store, Seth watched the people who would go pass by the store and observe them.

| Name:Jellico Ace Frenz                   Age:21
   Wind user- grand level                Level: 89
   Senior college student      

  Like: puppies, cute things, winter, cake, himself

Do you want to know the other likes?
Yes or no?

Dislikes: His best friend, dirt, and boring people.

  Weakness:His dead brain
  Number of kills: 45                                                      
  Number of monster killed: 19                            |

Seth was confused with the extra option and still pressed yes. Seth was very surprised by the information of the young guy.

“The hell? Jellico Ace? One of the capture targets! And the oldest of them! What hell! I thought he was a good person and a gentleman, but it turns out he's a pervert!” Seth even double checked the info and asked Auto Kle if he was malfunctioning, but auto Kle was sure about this information.

Seth was so surprised, “I'm avoiding that son of a gun, yup! Old women and 11 years younger than him?! Dude, is he crazy? He was called the gentle older brother back in Korea, but in the real plot he is the most perverted!” Seth shudder at this and want vomit.

[Additional information: He had a lot of girls he dated and the recent one was a lady that aged 34]

‘Is he really that bad of a character?! He even dates a woman older than him?!’

Seth was very confused and very very very confused, he saw Jellico entered one of the boutique store.

Seth had an idea to follow him, but he was suddenly pulled by someone, it was Felix or we can him now Lila.

“Where are you going to, Seth?” Lila suddenly asked, “I'm spying the other store across, Aunt Lila” Seth explain and was about to ran again, but again pulled back by Lila.

Sheesh! This lady is strong! Is he a man! ’

“And you're not telling me! I want to go to!” Lila again dragged Seth across and nearly forgotten their own disguise, Alex also came with them with a bright smile. Seth then suddenly realized.

Auntie is beautiful, Jellico is here. There is a possibility that Jellico would flirt with aunt. I should put up my defense and protect this lady’

Seth the sweetest boy ever made by me, said. Seth was afraid that Jellico would target this aunt, what he saw on that info is really surprising. This jerk likes old women, and dated some of them. The others have already have a husband.

“Auntie, on second thought we should move to a better boutique to slander, okay?” Seth said.

“No, I made up my mind. I really made up my mind to come here, and I don't know why there is so many women flocking in this new store, so let's go” Seth has no choice but again to be dragged.
Alex trying to keep up with them.

The three people entered a very fancy boutique, Lila immediately want destroy the place, “Ugh! What an awful taste of decorations, and what is it with this smell? Smells cheap!”

“Aunt, we must be quiet” said Alex.

“Fine, let's go.” Dragged by the beautiful aunt, Seth only sighed and went to look around the surrounding, he sighed relief. Jellico didn't heard the aunt shout.

The three undercover spy went around, “Aunt, is this place new?” asked Seth, Lila nodded and continued to look at the product. “This silk is very good, but..... ” Lila didn't finished her sentence when a voice interrupted.

“Hello there miss beautiful” Seth was shocked, Jellico who Seth didn't see was in front of them, and was talking to Lila. Seth came to rushed forward and went to the side of Lila, protecting the aunt.

“Hello, we were just looking at the product” Lila said, and ignored the young man. Seth was sending Jellico some glares.

This is really a big mistake taking aunt here.’

Jellico saw this and only smiled. Alex on the other hand was happy and excited.
*************

See you guys  in the part 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...