Soulmates (Klaus mikaelson)

Od theemikaelsons

In which Bonnie's older cousin Natalie finds out she is soulmates with the Original hybrid. (Season 2 - 3) (K... Viac

Season 2 Cast
Prologue
Rose
Katerina
The Sacrifice
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Last Dance
Klaus
The last day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying
Season 3 Cast
The Birthday
The Hybrid
The End Of The Affair
Disturbing Behavior
The Reckoning
Bestfriend Day
Harley's Day
Ghost World
Ordinary People
Homecoming
The Ties That Bind
Dress voting!!!
Bringing Out The Dead
Sorry guys!
Dangerous Liason pt 1
Dangerous Liason pt2
All My Children
Breaking On Through
Sorry again😕
The Murder of One
Important
Members of the family
Do Not Go Gentle
Additional cast
Before Sunset
The Departed
You're not dead!
Vacation
Beach day
Me waking up at 1:54 a.m
In the woods
Family time
Epilouge
Watty's 2022 and Next fic choices.
Bonus chapter 1
500k Bitches😛

Our Town

10.3K 287 25
Od theemikaelsons

A/n: long chapter!! Enjoy🙃

Natalie groans as the sun shines in her face. She gets up and off the bed. She falls back as her legs are a little weak. She sighs before getting back up and leaving the room.

She walks around until she sees a set of stairs. She walks down then slowly and sees the living room.

She sees Klaus sitting down drinking. "Gosh you're drinking and it's only morning."

He sat the drink down and looked at her and he open his arms and she sits in his lap and puts her head in his chest. He rest his chin on her head.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

He sighs. "No. Stefan took them. I was going to wake them up today and he took them.

✨✨✨

Natalie was now in the kitchen eating. Klaus was sitting next to her on his phone talking to Rebekah.

She found out Caroline didn't go to school. Elena and Bonnie were on there way over. "Well time to see the birthday girl. I just have to grab cares gift. She's been having her eyes on this jeep for years and why not get it for her."

Klaus hangs up the phone. "I'll take you to pick it up."

They both got up and Klaus grabbed his keys and jacket. He took Natalie ones and helped her put it on.

They walked out the mansion and into Klaus car. He opened her door and helped her in. She smiled. He shut it and jogged to his side and got in. He started the car and made their way to the dealership.

•••

Klaus arrived at the dealership. He parked in front the building.

"I'll see you later Nik."

"See you later love."

She gives him a quick kiss and gets out the car. She walks to the building and Klaus pulls off.

She walks inside the building and goes to the front desk.

"Hi. Im here to pick up a black jeep wangler under the name Caroline Forbes."

"Okay. Give me a second." Natalie stands their awkwardly waiting in the worker.

"Okay I just need you to sign some papers and its all yours."

"Okay, thanks."

She hands Natalie some papers and pin. She stands to the side and quickly signs Caroline name in the blanks.

She walks back to the desk and hands her the papers.

"Oh wow that was quick."

Natalie chuckles. "Yea its a birthday present for someone."

"I'll have someone to show you your jeep in a second."

She nods and stands to the side. She gets on her phone and plays a game waiting for someone to assist her.

She looks up as someone calls her name. She sees a man walking towards her.

"Hi. Natalie?"

"Yes thats me."

"Well lets get you to the jeep."

They walk outside and the jeep is pulled to the front. "Well here it is."

He hands her the keys. "I hope your friend enjoys her new vehicle."

Natalie smiles. "She will. Thank you. Have a good day."

"You too."

Natalie walks to the driver side and gets in. The interior was nice. She starts the car and makes her way back to mystic falls.

✨✨✨

Caroline made it inside her house. She closes the door and jumps as her friends yell surprise.

"Surprise!" Matt, Elena and Bonnie say.

"Happy birthday!" Matt tells her.

"What are you guys doing here?" Caroline asks

"Well, you blew off school and missed our, work of birthday art, so uh..." Elena takes the crown off her head and puts it on Caroline. "Change into warmer clothes, we're going to the falls.

"S'mores, campfire." Bonnie lists.

Elena smiles. "Cake. Like when we were little."

"Except with tequila." Matt shows two bottles of tequilas.

Caroline laughs. "Ah, thanks, guys, really. Um... I'm just not really feeling my birthday this year."

Bonnie scoffs. "I'm sorry, what? You've already claimed your birthday as everyone's favorite day of the year."

"Yeah, and now it's just a reminder that technically, I'm dead. Look I didn't even like 17. The only point to 17 was to get to 18. It's a filler year. I am stuck in a filler year."

While they were talking they didn't notice Natalie pulling up to the house. She quickly parks and gets out the car. She puts a red bow on the car.

She walks to the house and quietly enters the house. Bonnie sees her and smiles. Natalie holds her finger up to her lips telling her to keep quiet. Now Elena and Matt sees her as well.

"Your not stuck, Caroline." Elena tells her.

"She's right care-bear. Your not stuck. You may be a vampire but you're still you.

Caroline smiles as she hears Natalie voice. She runs into her arms and hugs her.

"Oh my god! You're here! I heard what happen I was sure you were going to stay in bed all day."

Natalie smiled. "I couldn't miss not seeing you and not celebrating."

Caroline hugs her tighter.

Natalie laughs as Caroline squeezes her tighter. "I got you a present but I need you to face Elena right quick while I hug my cousin."

She nods and faces Elena with an excited smile on her face. Elena laughs.

Natalie walks up to Bonnie and hugs her tightly.

Bonnie sighs. "I'm glad you're okay I was worried when I saw you in Klaus arms."

"I'm okay. I may be powerful but taking to much magic can still get to you."

Bonnie nods. They both pull apart and face Matt, Elena and Caroline.

She rolls her eyes when she sees Matt and Elena.

"Alright it's time for my gift to you care. Close your eyes."

She closes her eyes. Natalie puts her hand on top her eyes so she wouldn't peek. She opens the door and leads her out of the house.

She helps her down the porch and stands right in front the jeep. Bonnie, Matt and Elena gasp as they see what Natalie got her.

Natalie removes her hand. "Okay you can open now."

Caroline opens her eyes and screams as she sees what Natalie got her. "You didn't! Omg omg omg! I love you!" She hugs Natalie and runs to the car.

"I've been had my eyes on this car but mom wouldn't let me get it." She sighs. "Oh god I think I can die happy."

Everyone laughs at her.

Natalie holds out the keys. "Well here are the keys."

Caroline takes them and kisses Natalie on the cheek. "God I freaking love you."

"I love you too care. Now take it for a ride."

She squeals and gets in. She starts the car and back up. She then takes off driving fast down the road.

She turns to the 3 teenagers. "Well she loves her gift. Your next Bonnie." She winks at her cousin.

"I can't wait for my gift." Bonnie says

"Now let's get ready and go to the falls."

"Well we're going somewhere else to let go of Caroline's old life." Elena says.

✨✨✨

They were all at the cemetery.

"Oh. There it is." Elena says

Bonnie looks around. "This is creepy. Even for us."

"No, Caroline was right." She sits the cake down. "Technically, she's dead. Sorry. But you don't need a birthday, you need a funeral. You need to say goodbye to your old life so that you can move on with your new one."

She nods. "Ok. Here lies Caroline Forbes."

Elena puts the candles on the cake. "Cheerleader, miss mystic falls, third grade hopscotch champion."

Bonnie walks closer. "Friend, daughter, overachiever."

"Mean girl, sometimes, no offense." Matt says.

She laughs lightly. "Ah. None taken."

"Amazing, strong will, and beautiful." Natalie lists.

"She was 17 and she had a really good life. So Rest In Peace so that you can move forward. That's what you really need. It's what we all really need. Amen or cheers or whatever." She walks towards them with a cake in her hands. She turns to Bonnie and Natalie.

"Uh... Bonnie, Natalie?"

They both light the candles as everyone laughs.

"Nice. Ok. Make a wish."

Caroline stares at the candles before blowing them out.

✨✨✨

Matt, Bonnie, Elena and Natalie are sitting in a circle drinking the tequila as Caroline cuts a piece of cake.

Matt goes to take a sip when Elena grabs it. "Uh-uh I need it more than you do, trust me."

Natalie raises her eyebrows at Elena and looks at Bonnie. She sees Bonnie rolls her eyes annoyed.

Caroline is on her phone when Elena sees. "Caroline, what are doing?"

Caroline quickly puts her phone down. "Huh? Hmm? Nothing."

"Huh?

"Hmm?"

"Okay, you're a bad sober liar. You're even worse drunk liar."

"I might have texted Tyler." Caroline admits.

"Caroline." Elena says

Caroline shrugs her shoulders. "What? I'm delicate."

"Giver her a break. You can't control what everyone does all the time." Bonnie says

Natalie was shocked at her cousin finally speaking up.

"Wow." Elena says shocked

"Ouch Bonnie."

"I'm sorry. I know it's Caroline's birthday, funeral or whatever, but... I just feel it's really wrong that you compelled Jeremy to leave town."

Natalie stood up and glared at Elena. "You did what!"

"I'm doing it to protect him, Bonnie. I want to give him a chance at a half way normal life."

"He should be able to choose how he wants to live it. You're taking his choices away." Bonnie says angrily

Elena shakes her head lightly. "Bonnie, you can't tell him."

"Why? Are you gonna compel me not to?"

"Why can't she Elena. I'm put out the loop for a few hours and this happens. I bet you weren't even going to tell me. How would you feel if someone compelled you without your consent. Huh?"

Elena doesn't say anything.

"Exactly so why would you do it to him." Natalie says mad.

"Because it's too dangerous for him with Klaus trying to get his family back we don't know what he will do." Elena speaks up.

"Imma need you to come up with a better excuse. It always 'Klaus this or Klaus that' Klaus hasn't touched Jeremy."

"You know, you guys are ruining a perfectly good funeral." Matt says.

Bonnie sighs. "I'm sorry. I'm just gonna go sleep it off or something. Happy birthday."

Natalie sighs. "I'm going to get some air."

✨✨✨

The teens were laughing while Natalie was texting Klaus.

Natalie
"So how was your day, Nik?"

Nik
"Bad. Stefan came and threatened me and told me to get my hybrids out of town."

Natalie
"Have you've been treating them right? Especially Tyler?"

Nik
"Yes love I have. I have earned their respect and they have mine."

Natalie
"We'll just send them away. He's going to kill them until they are all gone. When the time is right have them come back. Just don't do anything stupid."

Nik
"I won't love. I'll see you tomorrow."

Natalie
"Bye."

Tyler walks into the crypt. "Sorry. I didn't mean to crash the party."

"So don't."

"What the fuck happened while I was gone."
She muttered.

Caroline gets up. "No. It's, uh, it's okay. Hi."

"Can I talk to you for a sec? It's kind of important."

She sighs. They both walks out.

"Are you okay?" Elena asks Matt.

"Yeah. I want her to be happy, you know?" He drinks from the bottle. "That's what I want for all of you guys. In the middle of this crazy life you got stuck living."

"Is that how you see it that we're stuck?" Elena asks.

"I'd say it's attached itself to all of you pretty tight, yeah."

Elena takes the bottle. "Bonnies right. I have no business messing in Jeremys head. I just don't know what else to do. He's in danger here. I can't lose anyone else that I love.

"You're just figuring that out now. Jeremys a big boy he can take care of his self. Stop treating him like some child and you'll be able to see that. Your only putting him in danger by not letting him make his own decisions." Natalie stands. "I'm gonna go."

Caroline and Tyler's spot in the woods.

They are both talking when Stefan comes and snap both of their necks. He lets their bodies drop and makes his way to Natalie and Elena.

•••

Natalie

Natalie is walking making her way to her house when she hears footsteps. She turns and sees no one.

She turns the way she was going and sees Stefan.

"Stefan I swear to god if your here to do something you better not. I really don't have time for this."

He speeds toward her and she raises her hand.

"Motus."

He goes flying back into a tree. He picks up and stick and throws it at her. She catches it and throws it to the ground. She cracks her neck. "Fine you want to do this then let's do this.

He picks up a few more and throws it. One stabs her in the shoulder while she dodged the other.

"God can I just have one peaceful day."

She takes the stick out her shoulder when Stefan comes behind her and stabs her in the neck with a syringe full of wolfsbane and witch hazel."

She falls to the ground weak knowing what herbs he used to stop her magic.

"I can't fucking stand you Stefan." She falls unconscious. Her phone dropping out her pocket as she falls.

He smirks. He grabs her phone and her body and puts her in the car.

•••

Elena and Matt

They are both looking for Caroline and goofing around. Elena nudges his side and they both are laughing.

Stefan comes out of no where and knocks Matt out. He thens takes Elena.

✨✨✨

"What are you doing, Stefan?"

Elena turns as she hears someone groan. She sees it Natalie. "My fucking head hurts."

A cell phone starts to ring. Elena picks her phone up and Stefan grabs it from her and answers. "Hello, Damon. She's a little busy right now."

Damon walks down the stairs. "Why the hell do you have Elena's phone?"

"Making my next move. Let me ask you something. What's Klaus gonna doing if he can't make any more hybrids? And he doesn't have his mate by his side."

"What?" Elena asks

"Stefan, leave her out of this." Damon tells him

Stefan hangs up. He throws her phone out the window.

"What are you doing! Stefan, let me out if this car! Do you hear me? Let me out of the car!" Elena yells.

"God Elena can you please be quiet. He obviously not gonna let us out. But real life Stefan im gonna fucking kill you."

•••

"So what's the plan Stefan? What's the big move you're making?" Elena asks

"I took Klaus family to make him suffer. I'm gonna make him suffer more."

"So then what are you going to do, huh? Are you going to lock me in some cave and keep me hostage?" Elena suggest.

"Maybe I'll just turn you into a vampire. And kill Natalie. Mikael left out an important detail in the soulmate thing. Killing her will leave him heart broken. But they can only die by killing each other. So I'll just lock her in a coffin and hide her."

"Stefan if I die I will hunt your ass until you go crazy." Natalie tells him.

"Stop the car Stefan!" Elena yells.

He begins to speed up and pulls out the phone calling someone. Klaus voice is heard.

"Stefan, how nice to hear your voice." Klaus greets.

"Tell your hybrids to get out of town, Klaus."

"Well, that's not going to happen until I get my coffins back." Klaus tells him

"Ok. Well, then I'm going to drive your blood source and soulmate off wickery bridge."

"I don't believe you, Stefan. You won't kill her. And if my mate dies then your brother dies." He threatens

Stefan bites into his wrist and forces Elena to drink his blood.

"What's going on?" Klaus asks

"I just fed her my blood, no more hybrids if she's a vampire. And well Natalie she can't do anything since I suppressed her magic for the day. And she's weak with wolfsbane in her system."

"You won't do it." Klaus says lowly.

"Nik. Just listen to him. I'll find your family and then your hybrids can come back." Natalie says know he can hear him.

"Really try me because your coffins are next to go."Stefan speeds down the wickery bridge. "Say goodbye to your family Klaus."

"Okay fine. I'll send them away. You win." Klaus says

Stefan continues to speed.

"Stefan! Stop!" Elena yells

"Stop the car, Stefan!" Klaus says angrily

The tires screech as he steps on the brakes.

"Nik please come get me."

Klaus hangs up. Elena heavily breathes while Natalie cries. She didn't normally cry but she was upset that for once she was weak temporarily and she couldn't help her self.

Elena gets out the car crying and helps Natalie out. Natalie leans against the car head pounding.

Elena walks slowly the other way from Stefan as he goes after Elena.

"Elena get back in the car." Stefan says sternly

"Stay away from me. How could you. My parents died going over this bridge. I almost died. You knew that. You're the one that saved me."

"Look, he had to believe that I would do it, all right? Your fear sold it."

Klaus showed up while Stefan and Elena were talking. He grabbed her and sped away.

He arrived at his house seconds later putting her on his bed.

He frowned as he heard her sniffing. "Are you alright love?"

She shook her head. "No. But I will be I just want to go to bed." He goes to the bathroom and grabs a makeup wipe and starts to wipe her face.

He goes to his dresser and pulls out a shirt and shorts and helps her change out her dress into his clothes.

He quickly changes and gets into bed. He sighs as he heads her crying. "Come here."

She lays closer to him. "I just felt so weak Nik. I couldn't feel my magic. I've never felt that weak before. And then my wolf."

He pulls her closer. "Shh. He won't get away with it. How about I get your favorite and take your mind off of this."

She nods her head. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me love. I'll always be here."

________________________________
Sorry for taking a while to update I was trying to figure out how to write this.

I think I'll get the siblings love interest on the Mikaelson ball. Like I have it planned out😆!!

Thank you for 47.3k reads!! I'm going cry if I get to 50k🥺❤️!!!

Edited 7/17/22: soo I did change much. Enjoy🙃 but guess what!!

1/23/23 I changed the last part. I was gonna change this chapter and the one before but I changed my mind🤷🏽‍♀️

Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley was in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and had a chance to go see them but my mom couldn't bring me because she was just getting off of work... and my best friend got my hopes up.
So this dude she was talking to sister, her mom was going to bring us and I'm all excited saying I would give her gas money and everything. I fall asleep and wake up at 12 and my best friend says that they don't know if they still going. So I keep my alarm on just in case. So my alarm goes off and I get another text saying they not going. And I'm just sad. So I go back to sleep. She finally tells me that they didn't go because the girl momma had court. Like why didn't y'all tell me this from the start 🤨. So I was mad since this was my second opportunity of seeing a celebrity but I couldn't cause I didn't have a ride. The first was Matthew Gray Gubler🥲

Sorry for any mistakes. Hope you enjoys.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

13K 761 13
*BOOK TWO OF THE 'TIL SERIES* read Dusk til Dawn before reading this book Klaus and Briana's love story has been one full of ups and downs since the...
319K 8.1K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...
46.6K 1.4K 22
⋆。゚☀︎ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ Arkosios: Half Angel, half demon; hybrid Or A story about a set of twins that cause c...