I Do | Fred Weasley x Reader

By _pxntherx_

Y/N 'Potter' and Harry Potter were dropped at a doorstep outside the Dursley's house. Mr and Mrs Dursley took... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42 (edited)
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
Epilogue
A/N
chapter 93- A Second Ending To A Beginning
chapter 94
chapter 95
Songs Used

chapter 75

2.5K 56 19
By _pxntherx_

I'm in the twin's shop, marvelling over everything. It's so gorgeous and amazing and so... Weasley twins.

"Step up, step up! We got fainting fancies, nosebleed nougats" the twins announce.

"And just in for time for school" Fred adds.

I glance around to see Hermione and Ginny looking at love potions, so I listen in, knowing the twins would approach them.

"Hello, ladies" the twins say.

Knew it.

"Love potions, eh?" George asks.

"Yeah, they really do work. Then again, the way we heard it, sis, you're doing just fine on your own" Fred says, George snickering silently.

"Meaning?" Ginny asks.

"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?" George asks.

"That's none of your business" Ginny says.

I shake my head and look down, then make my way to the different trick products, looking through them.

"Excuse me?" I call, waving my arm around.

"Yes?" Fred asks.

"I need help finding something" I say.

"And what's that? I mean, we have everything"

"Including really hot workers" I say, turning to him and pulling him down by his tie.

"Yes, well, what did I say? We have everything" Fred says, then smiles, kissing me.

I kiss him back, and smile, deepening it as I pull at his tie to get him closer, but George coughs.

"We have work" George reminds Fred.

Fred tuts at George, then turns back to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and tracing circles on my hip.

"See you later love" Fred says, then pecks my lips before leaving to do his job.

I smile in pride at everything they've accomplished, then stop my eyes at Ron, who's holding a box in his hands and standing near the twins

"How much for this?" Ron asks.

"5 galleons" the twins say together.

"How much for me?" Ron asks.

"5 galleons" the twins repeats.

"I'm your brother" Ron argues.

"10 galleons" the boys says, then walk off.

"Oi, Weasleys. He's your brother. You should-" I stop when glass hits the floor, breaking in front of me and a liquid splashing all over my clothes, some getting in my mouth.

I try spitting it out, and turn to Ron, but get this flustered feeling. I just feel so... in love with him.

-Fred's POV-

I hear glass smashing on the floor, and both me and my other half turn, seeing a broken bottle on the floor and Y/N staring at Ron.

She smiles at him, then blushes.

"Ron! Oh, I love you so much" she says, then pecks Ron's cheek.

"What?" Ron asks, looking at her confusingly.

"Well, I love you, not Fred. I don't why I dated him, you're clearly the better brother. He's so mean and so cruel to you" Y/N says, making me ball my hands into fists.

"RON! YOU STOLE MY GIRLFRIEND!" I yell and jump at him, going to attack him, but Y/N pulls me off him.

"Get away from him, Fred!" she yells, standing protectively in front of Ron.

"George" I call over to George, who's standing just behind me, on my left.

"We'll take her up to our flat" George says.

"No!" Y/N whines like a baby. Oh, it's so cute "Stay away from me. I just wanna be with Ron"

"Fine. You can stay with Ron. Just come with us" I order, grabbing Ron's arm and pulling him up to our flat, Y/N following and grabbing Ron's other hand.

Harry and Hermione follow just behind the 2.

I fight the urge to attack Ron, and push him into my room, Y/N sitting on the bed next to him once he sits.

She sits uncomfortably close to him, their legs touching as her arm is looped around Ron's, him looking from me, to her and back.

"We'll be right back. Harry, Hermione... keep them company" George says, then pulls me out the room.

-Harry's POV-

"Okay..." I start, but pace around the room, thinking about what... that is about "Maybe a... sweet she ate?" I suggest to Hermione, who's looking down, thinking as well.

"Or a love potion" she says.

"It's not a love potion. I love Ron" Y/N says.

"Fine. It's not a love potion" I say just to get her to shut up.

I shake my head, then turn to Hermione, but she shugs her shoulders.

"Could you get me a glass of water Harry? Oh and could you get me my purse from downstairs Hermione?" Y/N asks.

"I'll get both" Hermione says.

"No! Someone could steal my purse!" Y/N says.

"It's your purse. No one's gonna dare steal from you" I say.

"Please!" she begs, giving me those puppy dog eyes I always fall for.

"Fine. We'll be back quick" I say, then leave the room with Hermione.

-Fred's POV-

Me and George walk into my room with the antidote to the love potion to see Y/N on Ron's lap, kissing him.

I almost drop the antidote, but George quickly takes it as I march over to them, pulling Y/N off Ron and punching his face.

"It's not my fault she's in love with me, you maniac!" Ron yells, holding his cheek just where I hit him.

"Fred! What is wrong with you?!" Y/N yells at me.

"Just drink this"

"No" her gruff voice bites back.

It's so different from other girls' voices and it turns me on. Hard.

"Y/N take the f*cking drink!" I yell, shoving the antidote into her hands.

"No!" she yells.

"Y/N, you should drink that potion. You'd be my princess if you did" Ron says as Hermione and Harry come in the room, a purse and drink in their hands.

"What happened?" Hermione asks.

"What happened is while you were gone, my girlfriend kissed my brother!" I shout at Hermione and Harry.

"It'll really make you love me?" Y/N asks Ron, making me gag.

"Yeah, whatever" Ron says.

Y/N, without hesitation, gulps the whole antidote down, smacking her lips once she finishes.

-Y/N's POV-

I smack my lips after drinking something, and feel something weird inside of me.

"EW! I KISSED RON! No offence Ron, BUT EW!" I yell, shuddering dramatically and shaking my head.

"And she's back" Harry says.

"You're washing your mouth before I kiss you, or it'll be like kissing Ron" Fred orders, sounding serious and hot.

"You guys go, I'll catch up" I say.

They nod their heads and leave, Ron looking flustered and pissed at the same time.

I go to Fred's bathroom and rinse my mouth, then wash my face. I stand there for a minute, shutting the tap and just staring in the mirror at myself.

I sigh heavily, dry my face and hands, then leave the bathroom, seeing Fred looking down and sitting on his bed.

I sit next to him and rest my arm on his shoulder, pecking his temple.

"Are you okay?" I ask, sitting so my body is turned to him.

"My girlfriend just kissed my brother, how do you think I feel?" Fred asks, sounding really pissed.

He takes my silence as surprise, then sighs heavily.

"Sorry"

"It's not your fault" I say simply, shrugging my shoulder lightly.

"It's not your fault either, and I'm taking my anger out on you. That's not fair" Fred says.

"You have a right to be angry. I just got hit with a love potion and made out with Ron, your brother" I say.

"I know. And even though I saw the glass, and I knew it was a potion, it still made me pissed to see you so in love with him"

"And it was annoying to see you with Angelina during the Yule ball, so this makes us even" I shoot.

"Right. I forgot about that" Fred says, facepalming himself.

"Of course you did. Think about me and Ron. That's how I felt seeing you with her" I admit, looking at Fred.

He doesn't look up at me, so I pull his chin up with my finger, weakly smiling at him.

"Hey, I forgive you for the Yule ball" I say, then peck his lips.

"And I forgive you for the love potion" Fred says, pulling me into his lap.

"Good" I say, smiling before kissing him.

"I mean, really, we have work" George says, his head showing past the door frame.

"George!" I yell, getting up and running after him.

"I'm sorry, don't kill me don't kill me don't kill me!" George says as he runs, and I hear Fred laughing as he approaches the door.

"Love" Fred calls.

I turn to him and blush, sheepishly looking down.

"We talked about this" Fred reminds me.

"I know. I don't try to murder George when he ruins any of our moments"

"Hey!" George calls, coming to us.

"What?" I ask, then kiss his cheek, pecking Fred's lips after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 584 57
I WILL MAYBE EDIT IT WHEN I GOT MY OTHER BOOKS OUT!!! A girl was locked up her whole life. She didn't get to live the live she wanted. She had to go...
48.6K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
187K 5.6K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
696K 19K 132
No one knows the truth about what happened that night. The night Harry Potter lost his parents and became The Chosen One, was also the night that Si...